Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12241&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:44:04 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> God Never Fires!... And Other Stories, Soundbites from Live
Clay
post Jan 24 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #31

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Jan 24 2007, 09:14 AM) [snapback]172169[/snapback]

Based on the text, Belshazzar's choices led to his destruction.

Another way to look at it is a child being given a toy. If they misuse it, leave it lying around on the floor, or break it, does the fault the toy is gone lie with the person who gave it or with the child?

We thank God for his grace to us in spite of ourselves, but there is always a bottom line...at some point there has to be a change or improvement.

No that is not my point.... when a person is fired/terminated, especially when that termination is justified it is because the employee has failed to meet the standards set for that particular job.... In the example the king failed to meet standards, he was evaluated, found lacking and terminated, his job was given to another....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 24 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #32

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 24 2007, 06:35 AM) [snapback]172162[/snapback]

3.Anybody know who wrote the following?
" Ten days after his vision to build 3ABN, Dan and I were married. It was an amazing experience to literally watch the hand of God build this network. It was an incredible privilege to be able to participate in a ministry that was ordained in the courts of heaven. But the battles still came...the evil one was angry with such an incredible evangelistic tool." 09/15/2004

And now this:
" The reputation of a televangelist is of a delicate nature. It doesn’t take much to discredit, dishonor and damage one especially in today’s world."

"

I would love to answer number three and the "and now this".

First of all, you must recall, DANNY is the business man in the "family" so to speak. Linda never had anything to do with the financial doings at 3abn. You must also know, Linda BELIEVED EVERYTHING Dan told her (hook line and sinker as he would say). Even today, she is still in the discovery of things she never knew that were going on right behind her back. The Lord has been gracious to her in giving truth to her in bits, because let me tell you, it is been overwhelming in itself in bits. It was a TRUE privelidge for her - still is. This is why it's so important for her to keep a ministry. It's in her heart (built in) and she can't help but see life and her life this way. To her, it was ordained. This is not to say it wasn't ordained, but, even though they were married, they were still two individual people who were independant of each other, and in their personal relationship with God. Again I say MOTIVES!!! You must see, EVEN after she was treated by DS the way she was, along with the added bad treatment of those she thought were friends and co-workers, add in also the treatment (judgement) from some leaders in the church she serves and is a member of, which in itself was totally devastating, she STILL doesn't want that ministry to go away - it is like a child to her, she loves it. NO ONE wants to see that ministry go away. Keep that clear in your mind Aletheia. This is about leadership, deceipt, and fraud. Keep it simple.

And for your "now this" comment - that is so true. This comment does not mean that those things come undeserved(damage, discredit and dishoner), for you can EARN those things on your own by your choices. They stress that a leader(s) have a higher calling. The devil will push buttons, attack your weak points and do whatever TO DISCREDIT GOD. Danny has made his choices,lived his life, and he is choosing to discredit God by those choices, and those that believe he is a prophet or annointed one. Better to have a rock tied around your foot and you dropped in to the sea. What a great responsibility! Those that are helping him are also participating in discrediting God by thinking He would sanction or look the other way when such behavior and treatment goes out to those who are in his home, family and work place and anyone else that gets in the way of what he wants, and further more, what he doesn't want YOU to know.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jan 25 2007, 03:05 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Denny
post Jan 24 2007, 11:23 AM
Post #33

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

Some people here seem to be taking The LORD's (seemingly) inaction at 3ABN misdoings as consent.........

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Jan 24 2007, 11:25 AM
Post #34

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

That is what I am saying...again semantics....I just believe personally we are quick to blame God or Satan for things that result because of our own choices. Natural/logical consequences....

Again, it may simply be semantics or a matter of perspective..... smile.gif

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 24 2007, 11:52 AM) [snapback]172196[/snapback]

No that is not my point.... when a person is fired/terminated, especially when that termination is justified it is because the employee has failed to meet the standards set for that particular job.... In the example the king failed to meet standards, he was evaluated, found lacking and terminated, his job was given to another....

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 24 2007, 11:27 AM
Post #35

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Jan 24 2007, 11:25 AM) [snapback]172205[/snapback]

That is what I am saying...again semantics....I just believe personally we are quick to blame God or Satan for things that result because of our own choices. Natural/logical consequences....

Again, it may simply be semantics or a matter of perspective..... smile.gif

then we are in agreement......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Jan 24 2007, 11:45 AM
Post #36

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 24 2007, 08:55 AM) [snapback]172181[/snapback]

Did Dr. Walt or Danny respond to you?

Yes, they both did. They basically said that they get advice both ways, to defend or not. They feel they need to defend. It is a shame...they could be spreading the gospel like they say they were called to do.....

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Jan 24 2007, 12:08 PM
Post #37

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

Still more "exact" quotes, in audio....

Hooray! No debt at 3ABN!

Ooops! Spoke too soon!

Danny addresses international audience regarding the allegations he murdered his first wife:

Note to Calvin: This was as recent as one can get, is from the horse's mouth, so please listen to the audio before you ban me!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  3ABN_Live_18_23Jan07_DebtFree3ABN.mp3 ( 179.81K ) Number of downloads: 52
Attached File  3ABN_Live_18_23Jan07_3ABNdebt.mp3 ( 146.22K ) Number of downloads: 50
Attached File  3ABN_Live_18_23Jan07_DannysFirstWife.mp3 ( 339.16K ) Number of downloads: 87

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Jan 24 2007, 12:10 PM
Post #38

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 24 2007, 11:15 AM) [snapback]172170[/snapback]

You are right, Snoopy, it was Shelley Quinn. Sacrificial salaries? For the rank and file at 3ABN, yes! For those on screen that evening: Danny Shelton, Mollie Steenson, Shelley Quinn, John Lomacang, Moses Primo and Larry Ewing. A resounding NO!

Moses Primo has earned over $70,000.00 per year for quite a while, plus perks.

In 2005, Mollie made $56,729.00 plus perks and in addition to that her husband Hal also also gets a paycheck from 3ABN. The two of them together? (+/ -) $100,000.00 a year. Sacrificial?

In 2005 Larry Ewing made $68,365.00 plus perks, his wife, Roi, also works at 3ABN in the pastoral department. Their salary together plus perks? Definitely not sacrificial.

Shelley Quinn and her husband both work for 3ABN. How much do you think they make, including her book royalties from "Ten Commandments Twice Removed" which she wrote together with Danny (remember millions of copies were printed, which would not have been the case if she was not working at 3ABN)? I am sure it is not what HOTY or other 3ABN employees would consider a sacrificial salary.

Oh, and don't forget John Lomacang. He earns a normal Illinois Conference pastor's salary (half of which is paid by 3ABN) and since it is paid through the Conference, he receives the benefits of an SDA pastor, including a retirement fund. Do the rank and file at 3ABN receive the benefit of having a retirement fund? No. He and his wife live next door to Danny in a home that no other Illinois Conference pastor could afford. But how much does he pay for rent? Or does he pay any rent at all? Sacrificial? Compared to Bill Gates, yes. Compared to HOTY and majority of 3ABN workers? Hardly sacrificial.

And then there is Danny Shelton...

why am I reminded of a book I read back in high school? Remember that book, Animal Farm by George Orwell? The quote that comes to mind. "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others..." dunno.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 24 2007, 12:25 PM
Post #39

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 24 2007, 12:17 PM) [snapback]172201[/snapback]

The devil will push buttons, attack your weak points and do whatever TO DISCREDIT GOD. Danny has made his choices,lived his life, and he is choosing to discredit God by those choices, and those that believe he is a prophet or annointed one. Better to have a rock tied around your foot and you dropped in to the sea. What a great responsibility! Those are him are also participating in discrediting God by thinking He would sanction or look the other way when such behavior and treatment go out to those who are in his home, family and work place and anyone else that gets in the way of what he wants

Well said. thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 24 2007, 01:00 PM
Post #40

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Jan 24 2007, 01:08 PM) [snapback]172212[/snapback]

Danny addresses international audience regarding the allegations he murdered his first wife:

Danny said, "Somebody ran a stop sign and killed 'em."

Does anyone know whether the police record indicates that somebody ran a stop sign and ran into the car driven by his wife?

If that is true, any other speculation would certainly appear to be way out of the ballpark.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Jan 24 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 24 2007, 01:00 PM) [snapback]172222[/snapback]

Danny said, "Somebody ran a stop sign and killed 'em."

Does anyone know whether the police record indicates that somebody ran a stop sign and ran into the car driven by his wife?

If that is true, any other speculation would certainly appear to be way out of the ballpark.

I know where the wreck happened, and there was a stop sign there. It's now a four way stop, but was only two way at the time. I believe they actually made it four way BECAUSE of this wreck. I don't remember whether Kay (Danny's first wife) or the other driver ran the stop sign, but it's irrelevant. I'm not trying to defend Danny by any means, but it's not fair to say he murdered Kay. It was a vehicle accident in which she died.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 24 2007, 03:09 PM
Post #42

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

That is why we(admin) chose not to entertain discussion about this in the beginning.

I was just trying to remember how it creeped up again, and it was the broadcast. I don't know why Teresa got Danny on this tangent. She was told this was not allowed to be discussed here.

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Jan 24 2007, 12:15 PM) [snapback]172235[/snapback]

I know where the wreck happened, and there was a stop sign there. It's now a four way stop, but was only two way at the time. I believe they actually made it four way BECAUSE of this wreck. I don't remember whether Kay (Danny's first wife) or the other driver ran the stop sign, but it's irrelevant. I'm not trying to defend Danny by any means, but it's not fair to say he murdered Kay. It was a vehicle accident in which she died.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 24 2007, 11:31 PM
Post #43

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Jan 24 2007, 10:15 PM) [snapback]172235[/snapback]

Do you know if there was a hedge there at that time which could have obscured the sign or the view from the road?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Jan 25 2007, 05:57 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 24 2007, 11:31 PM) [snapback]172361[/snapback]

Do you know if there was a hedge there at that time which could have obscured the sign or the view from the road?

It seems like there was some heavy growth of brush at the time of the accident, and I think the county went out and cleared a lot of it off after the accident. That particular crossing has claimed a lot of lives over the years.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 25 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #45

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Lemmie say it again....

GOD IS THE ULTIMATE BOSS! & BOSSES DO FIRE WORKERS!

That is all....

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church