Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12252&st=150 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:43:25 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> More Newbies Coming!, Let's be kind to them and patient ...
princessdi
post Jan 29 2007, 12:50 AM
Post #151

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Naw, I think if Danny had it, it would be out there. I can say I have only watched 3ABN broadcasts in my life since this unfortunately situation began. and the andfull of time I have watched, I have heard Danny make reference to Linda is some way. I also know that immediately after their separation/divorce he did several "live" church broadcasts, and most he was telling the story about how is was so betrayed, and all kinds of junk. they ALL aired on 3ABN. And now you want us to believe he is trying to spare somebodies feelings? Why didn't he think of that then? Why doesn't he think of it everytime he talks about it now? WWJD, put up or shut up! Not too many children read BSDA. Go for it!

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 27 2007, 02:40 PM) [snapback]173244[/snapback]

So far proof has "not been released" against Linda. Has it ever occured to any of you (I know it hasn't because this would put a positive light on 3ABN) that they have tried to avoid doing that, maybe to the extreme, because of hurting the innocent individuals that are involved. Children, families, friends, ect. I know, on this forum, that would be hard to understand because no consideration has been given to the families of the ones under attack here. I have read on here time and again about all the "trashing" that has been done to Linda by 3abn but could it be that they have kept the "ultimate trashing" under wraps because they have not wanted to sink to that level. What level? As was posted here before, there is no way that certain information could have been posted here without coming directly from Linda. I have been told by people that worked closely with her that certain snippets and pieces of conversation that they had with her alone have appeared here and other places only with lots of fiction added to it.
Many of you are Linda's friends and would not want to hurt her. That makes me wonder about the constant requests and pushing for "proof" against her. Has anyone of you stopped to think that if you "pushed" to far and 3ABN finally found it unavoidable to do anything but show the proof, how much that could hurt Linda and her family. If she was my friend, I would be careful not to do anything that could provoke harm.
I truly believe that you believe in her 100% so think that there is nothing to fear by your proof requests But, no one is perfect and there is always that chance that you are wrong so why push it?
I agree with bystander also. I do not agree with you that there could even be a question. If any of the allegations directed at TommyS. are true she could not have been in the family for 20 years without knowing.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 29 2007, 01:19 AM
Post #152

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 29 2007, 12:50 AM) [snapback]173631[/snapback]

Naw, I think if Danny had it, it would be out there. I can say I have only watched 3ABN broadcasts in my life since this unfortunately situation began. and the andfull of time I have watched, I have heard Danny make reference to Linda is some way. I also know that immediately after their separation/divorce he did several "live" church broadcasts, and most he was telling the story about how is was so betrayed, and all kinds of junk. they ALL aired on 3ABN. And now you want us to believe he is trying to spare somebodies feelings? Why didn't he think of that then? Why doesn't he think of it everytime he talks about it now? WWJD, put up or shut up! Not too many children read BSDA. Go for it!

wwjd made some good points. Di, you said I think...You can think all you want but that doesn't make it so. This "put up or shut up" is getting to be a joke. Because 3abn hasn't released proof doesn't mean they don't have it. You have no proof that they don't have it, and I haven't shown proof that they do have it. At least I am willing to say so. You on the other hand are so sure they don't, you can be the one to put up or shut up and prove they don't have any.

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 29 2007, 03:24 AM
Post #153

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 28 2007, 08:13 PM) [snapback]173579[/snapback]

Harold, help me solve this puzzle. Why is it that anything that hoty says is taken as fact because he works there. Now you have come on the scene and have been there just as long or longer but nothing you say is really "credible." Why would that be??? .

There's a difference in credibility between a person who lives near 3ABN and works there and someone who comes occasionally, bearing money, to volunteer there -- quite aside from the time factor.

A number of witnesses have testified that anyone bearing significant sums gets very different treatment from those who do not come bearing gifts. And, of course, employees get a very different view yet.

Tell me, Harold, just what do you do when you volunteer there?

I'm not knocking Harold's credibility, by the way. He experienced what he experienced, and he has posted in a reasonable manner. However, it stands to reason that he would not experience what those who actually work there experienced -- and there are a number of current and past 3ABN employees on this board.

This post has been edited by inga: Jan 29 2007, 03:25 AM

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 29 2007, 03:34 AM
Post #154

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jan 28 2007, 10:17 PM) [snapback]173594[/snapback]

Ok stop trying to pretend that you called & asked about Linda when you are family. Your PM didn't scare me into silence like you wanted. The thing is what you implied in your PM to me about my past you know what has NOTHING to do with the fact of what you all are doing or have done & trying to cover it all up. This has nothing to do with me or my family so move on & stop trying to divert everyone's attention of the real facts.

Hershey, God bless you for standing up to a bully and refusing to be intimidated by references to your past!! hug.gif

I couldn't help but be reminded of this bit of good adivice:
"When the devil reminds you of your past, remind him of his future!

This post has been edited by inga: Jan 29 2007, 03:38 AM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 29 2007, 04:20 AM
Post #155

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jan 28 2007, 11:25 PM) [snapback]173622[/snapback]

Snoopy you are fine & I didn't take your request the wrong way at all. smile.gif

Yes I am truly a chocolate lover!!! clap.gif happydance.gif
You got it Calvin!

Folks, give wwjd credit where credit is due. Whatever was said from wwjd to Hershey was obviously sent and said in private. So I am not understanding why Hershey said quit trying distract (or however it was said) Sending you a private email was not distracting because no one else should have known about it. Also I see where you said "don't bring my family" into it. That caused me to review some of your posts only to find that YOU brought your family into it by telling how you have had experiences with The Sheltons and 3ABN through your daughters. If you can use your daughters as a source to "slam" 3ABN then why can't wwjd or anyone else simply repeat the information that you have posted.
You have accused wwjd as being part of the family. That is getting tiresome. Anyone that post in favor of 3ABN is accused of being family. Considering how many thousands of supporters that 3ABN seems to have, that accusation is ridiculous.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 29 2007, 09:10 AM
Post #156

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jan 28 2007, 11:25 PM) [snapback]173622[/snapback]

Snoopy you are fine & I didn't take your request the wrong way at all. smile.gif

Yes I am truly a chocolate lover!!! clap.gif happydance.gif
You got it Calvin!

hug.gif Ms. Hershey - you just sound like one very nice lady! I'm honored to make your cyber acquaintance!! Thanks so much for sharing your views here! Maybe one day we can share a chocolate bar!!

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jan 29 2007, 10:02 AM
Post #157

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

Folks, give wwjd credit where credit is due. Whatever was said from wwjd to Hershey was obviously sent and said in private. So I am not understanding why Hershey said quit trying distract (or however it was said) Sending you a private email was not distracting because no one else should have known about it. Also I see where you said "don't bring my family" into it. That caused me to review some of your posts only to find that YOU brought your family into it by telling how you have had experiences with The Sheltons and 3ABN through your daughters. If you can use your daughters as a source to "slam" 3ABN then why can't wwjd or anyone else simply repeat the information that you have posted.
You have accused wwjd as being part of the family. That is getting tiresome. Anyone that post in favor of 3ABN is accused of being family. Considering how many thousands of supporters that 3ABN seems to have, that accusation is ridiculous.

Well bystander once again you pick & choose what you want to read & bring up. I have never slammed 3ABN. Never have I said I wanted to see 3ABN fall just the way they do things hence the leadership changed or straightened up. When you have child molesters working with kids there is something wrong. I believe the victims coming forward & applaud them for doing that. I know what its like to go up against the Sheltons. They have a spin a mile long to get you to see it their way. The "don't bring my family" into it has nothing to do with the 3ABN mess this was something entirely different & if you don't get it oh well too bad. As for the PM yes it was private & its being dealt with & the only reason I posted about it was so others will realize they too can stand up to these "bullies" which is exactly what they are. So with that being said

You are getting very tiresome. Time for you to go stand somewhere else.

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 29 2007, 11:32 AM
Post #158

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jan 29 2007, 10:02 AM) [snapback]173680[/snapback]

Well bystander once again you pick & choose what you want to read & bring up. I have never slammed 3ABN. Never have I said I wanted to see 3ABN fall just the way they do things hence the leadership changed or straightened up. When you have child molesters working with kids there is something wrong. I believe the victims coming forward & applaud them for doing that. I know what its like to go up against the Sheltons. They have a spin a mile long to get you to see it their way. The "don't bring my family" into it has nothing to do with the 3ABN mess this was something entirely different & if you don't get it oh well too bad. As for the PM yes it was private & its being dealt with & the only reason I posted about it was so others will realize they too can stand up to these "bullies" which is exactly what they are. So with that being said

You are getting very tiresome. Time for you to go stand somewhere else.

You have made a good point. Everybody needs to talk to him about financial dealings at 3ABN. He doesn't like to talk about that at all! It renders him silent!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
daylily
post Jan 29 2007, 12:18 PM
Post #159

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

I don't know whether or not 3ABN has solid proof as they say of LInda's "affair", but I don't think for one minute that they are keeping it quiet to protect innocent people. They certainly did not hesitate to assasinate Derrell's character and reputation when he and Melody separated.

I haven't read Kuzma's book about 3ABN but Iremember beartrap saying he was going to talk to her about some things in it that were not true. I wonder if he was able to talk to her?

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 29 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #160

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jan 28 2007, 08:17 PM) [snapback]173594[/snapback]

Ok stop trying to pretend that you called & asked about Linda when you are family. Your PM didn't scare me into silence like you wanted. The thing is what you implied in your PM to me about my past you know what has NOTHING to do with the fact of what you all are doing or have done & trying to cover it all up. This has nothing to do with me or my family so move on & stop trying to divert everyone's attention of the real facts.

You Go Girl! boxing.gif That's showin' your muscles, flex.gif Hersheys99!!! box.gif

(I just had to add the muscles!)

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Jan 29 2007, 11:15 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
LeePaDee
post Jan 29 2007, 02:56 PM
Post #161

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 19

Newbies Coming....
Be ye kind, one to another.... in honor.....

--------------------
This is how change happens: someone hurts, and sooner or later decides to do something about it.
--TRAITOR by Matthew Woodring Stover - p.29

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 29 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #162

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Naw, come one now Bystnader, that dog wan't hunt here. If 3ABN has evidence, then it is for them to present. But seeing as it has been approximately 3 years they have been making this claim with nada to show for it. What else are we suppose to think. In fact, they started out with an explaination they thought would need no evidence, Spritiutal adultery(whatever the heck that it). When it would fly then they had proof of actual adultery. the kicker is that they could have posted theirs here at BSDA, and still can. Members maybe biased one way or another, but the site it'self takes no stand to support either LInda or Danny.(Now, you know that Danny is definitely is in the hole, here, being his first communication was a lie, and he has tried to intimidate Calvin in others.) But Hey! we dont' hold a grudge. Bring it on!( since you no longer feeling "put up or shut up)" No, no. Just repeat the motto: "This ain't Sabbath School we pay attention here".

Just one more point. the reason we keep asking for proof is that. the "other side"( for lack of a better phrase), has plenty of proof including official documents, victimetestimonies, etc. You and you friends come here to ask us to discount their information with just your word, when you are representing a man we know to be a liar, Citing information this same less than truthful person as your source for much of your information. That just doesn't make common sense. Please try again

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 28 2007, 11:19 PM) [snapback]173634[/snapback]

wwjd made some good points. Di, you said I think...You can think all you want but that doesn't make it so. This "put up or shut up" is getting to be a joke. Because 3abn hasn't released proof doesn't mean they don't have it. You have no proof that they don't have it, and I haven't shown proof that they do have it. At least I am willing to say so. You on the other hand are so sure they don't, you can be the one to put up or shut up and prove they don't have any.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 29 2007, 07:15 PM
Post #163

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

First, let's all face the truth square in the face. If 3ABN had proof, real proof, that Linda was unfaithful, she would have been accused being an adultress, not a spiritual adultress. No need for more discussion than that.

As for Harold, I believe him 100% that his posts here are his perception of the dealings at 3ABN. As a Call Center volunteer, he never sees Dan, never saw Linda, never deals with Mollie, never worked with Brenda... Frankly, he has been shut in a confined building completely separate from the administration building. So, how much could be seen from there?

When he spent time away from the office with any of the above individuals, it may have seemed like it was personal to him, but I can say that it wouldn't have been for them. To 3ABN, he is free labor and a checkbook.

(Personally, I find it difficult to believe that the Harold i know would actually come onto this site.)

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 29 2007, 10:21 PM
Post #164

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 29 2007, 08:15 PM) [snapback]173819[/snapback]

(Personally, I find it difficult to believe that the Harold i know would actually come onto this site.)
Makes you wonder who sent him here, doesn't it?

Harold sounds like a very nice Christian man. smile.gif

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 29 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #165

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

scratchchin.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church