Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12252&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:43:41 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> More Newbies Coming!, Let's be kind to them and patient ...
Clay
post Jan 28 2007, 09:58 PM
Post #136

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jan 28 2007, 09:17 PM) [snapback]173594[/snapback]

Ok stop trying to pretend that you called & asked about Linda when you are family. Your PM didn't scare me into silence like you wanted. The thing is what you implied in your PM to me about my past you know what has NOTHING to do with the fact of what you all are doing or have done & trying to cover it all up. This has nothing to do with me or my family so move on & stop trying to divert everyone's attention of the real facts.

so wwjd is trying to threaten people into silence via PM.... as I suspected, clearly he needs to drop the wwjd facade and change it to WSUD (what satan usually does).....

ain't that a trip..... folks must think we are stupid....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 28 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #137

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,231

Blackmail?

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jan 28 2007, 10:17 PM) [snapback]173594[/snapback]

Ok stop trying to pretend that you called & asked about Linda when you are family. Your PM didn't scare me into silence like you wanted. The thing is what you implied in your PM to me about my past you know what has NOTHING to do with the fact of what you all are doing or have done & trying to cover it all up. This has nothing to do with me or my family so move on & stop trying to divert everyone's attention of the real facts.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 28 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #138

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Well?
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Jan 28 2007, 10:19 PM
Post #139

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 28 2007, 08:58 PM) [snapback]173598[/snapback]

so wwjd is trying to threaten people into silence via PM.... as I suspected, clearly he needs to drop the wwjd facade and change it to WSUD (what satan usually does).....

ain't that a trip..... folks must think we are stupid....

I sure hope that people report this kind of PM to you or tell us all on this board.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 28 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #140

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jan 28 2007, 09:17 PM) [snapback]173594[/snapback]

Hi Ms. Chocolate Lover...(you must be...)!

Very interesting post. Is that a PM that you could share with us?

Regards!

Snoopy

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 28 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #141

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Well any credibility that might have still been been there is gone now. WWJD indeed. WWJD=what will justify danny?

Richard

QUOTE(Ralph @ Jan 28 2007, 11:19 PM) [snapback]173602[/snapback]

I sure hope that people report this kind of PM to you or tell us all on this board.

This post has been edited by Richard Sherwin: Jan 28 2007, 10:26 PM

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 28 2007, 10:38 PM
Post #142

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 28 2007, 10:25 PM) [snapback]173605[/snapback]

Hi Ms. Chocolate Lover...(you must be...)!

Very interesting post. Is that a PM that you could share with us?

Regards!

Snoopy

PMs are meant to be private communication here. So Hershey I rather that you not do that. The PM was sent to me and shared with the administrators. and has been dealt with.

Want to remind everybody that we respect the personal private of every member here. Exposing personal information and using intimidation will get you banned.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 28 2007, 10:52 PM
Post #143

Advanced Member

QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 28 2007, 10:38 PM) [snapback]173612[/snapback]

PMs are meant to be private communication here. So Hershey I rather that you not do that. The PM was sent to me and shared with the administrators. and has been dealt with.

Want to remind everybody that we respect the personal private of every member here. Exposing personal information and using intimidation will get you banned.

Ouch! I'm sorry! I was not trying to intimidate anyone... sad.gif

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 28 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #144

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

Snoopy - I think you are alright. Calvin was just lettin' folks know that there are certain ramifications for certain "cute" behaviors....

You a'ight Snoop.

...but I wish someone would blackmail me with ANYTHING. The test alone would be worth the effort that I would have to put into the bottom.gif they would get...

Do not play - you cannot win. nonono.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 28 2007, 11:08 PM
Post #145

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jan 28 2007, 11:03 PM) [snapback]173615[/snapback]

Snoopy - I think you are alright. Calvin was just lettin' folks know that there are certain ramifications for certain "cute" behaviors....

You a'ight Snoop.

...but I wish someone would blackmail me with ANYTHING. The test alone would be worth the effort that I would have to put into the bottom.gif they would get...

Do not play - you cannot win. nonono.gif

Whew! Thanks, PDR!! I want to keep the boss HAPPY!!!! clap.gif Don't want to get sent to the doghouse yet... hiya.gif

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 28 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #146

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Harold T @ Jan 28 2007, 12:46 PM) [snapback]173532[/snapback]

I don't know. I only know that I have been going there for over 10 years, have unrestricted access to all employees and can talk about anything I want. I consider all of them friends. I also know what they all think of Linda. I won't say any more about that because that is none of my or your business. When you find something about 3ABN that you know to be fact, tell about it. 3ABN is doing just what it has set out to do. I have supported them for over 15 years with both labor and money. I have watched, in person, their growth from a little one sattelite set to one with now at least 9. That growth didn't come from being lax with their funds. When I started going there, they had about 30 employees and one or two volunteers. Now there are over 100 employees and on average 10 or 15 volunteers. It is getting so that we can't find much to do when we do go there. Try it. You might like it.
Harold.

Harold T, at least you bring a gentle voice in your support of 3abn, not the voice of condemnation and denial like some of those who have been posting here lately. I appreciate your spirit.

Don't be too quick to judge what is going on here at the 3abn Forum, though. If you read with an open mind you might just see the true spirit at work here.

It appears by the sentence that I have bolded that your 10 + years volunteering at 3abn may not have been full time volunteering but rather more along the line of many others who volunteer when they have spare time. Is this accurate? If so, do you think that someone who works there as a full time employee might be more aware of the inner workings than you are? Just a thought.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 28 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #147

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 28 2007, 11:52 PM) [snapback]173613[/snapback]

Ouch! I'm sorry! I was not trying to intimidate anyone... sad.gif

Snoopy, I am sure that comment was not directed at you... no worrys spoton.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 28 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #148

Advanced Member

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Jan 28 2007, 11:10 PM) [snapback]173619[/snapback]

Snoopy, I am sure that comment was not directed at you... no worrys spoton.gif

Thank you!! I'm not ready for folks to be mad at me yet!!

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 28 2007, 11:17 PM
Post #149

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 29 2007, 12:13 AM) [snapback]173620[/snapback]

Thank you!! I'm not ready for folks to be mad at me yet!!

Only those folks in denial are mad. None of the true BSDA members are mad... Going mad is what animals do... afro.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Jan 28 2007, 11:19 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jan 28 2007, 11:25 PM
Post #150

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,672

Snoopy you are fine & I didn't take your request the wrong way at all. smile.gif

Yes I am truly a chocolate lover!!! clap.gif happydance.gif

PMs are meant to be private communication here. So Hershey I rather that you not do that.

You got it Calvin!

This post has been edited by Hersheys99: Jan 28 2007, 11:52 PM

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church