Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12279&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:42:54 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Jan. 2007 Letter
erik
post Jan 28 2007, 10:40 AM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 28 2007, 08:12 AM) [snapback]173491[/snapback]

Pickle, WHAT HAVE I MISSED HERE? Again, what are the credentials OF THE COMPETENT INVESTIGATOR, GAILON ARTHUR JOY?? How many indictments for embezzlement did he have? Was it 28? Or was it more? Gailon Arthur Joy reminds me of "Inspector Clouseau" the Pink Panther. Who has no conflict of interest? Get real Pickle.

eyewitness,

ok, so what if he did they have not hidden that fact, plus if he was so evil why was he able to win 40,000 dollar sealtement over the whole matter????

can danny claim the same think not so far, or better yet can tommy claim the same thing I THINK NOT.

Why don't you focus on the real issues which are first and for most Tommy either proving these boys wrong, or if he is guilty openly saying yes i have done these evils and Jesus is healing me.

Secondly, if the 3abn books are above board post them here so all can see what is the big serect??

The fastest way to kill lies about anything, is to state the truth and in case the facts that back it up.

just my two cents worth.

erik
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chez
post Jan 28 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #107

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 28 2007, 10:37 AM) [snapback]173494[/snapback]

Bystander, how do you know what you said is factual? Another question, since you claim to know so much: Did Carmalita Troy do a Forensic Audit on the 3ABN books or like the other 3ABN board members has she only gone over the financial report submitted within the Board meetings, three times a year?

Was Carmelita Troy allowed to do a Forensic Audit? I think that she should be able to conduct a Forensic Audit.

This post has been edited by Chez: Jan 28 2007, 10:56 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 28 2007, 10:56 AM
Post #108

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 28 2007, 06:12 PM) [snapback]173491[/snapback]

Pickle, WHAT HAVE I MISSED HERE? Again, what are the credentials OF THE COMPETENT INVESTIGATOR, GAILON ARTHUR JOY?? How many indictments for embezzlement did he have? Was it 28? Or was it more? Gailon Arthur Joy reminds me of "Inspector Clouseau" the Pink Panther. Who has no conflict of interest? Get real Pickle.

Pardon me, "[.]eye Witness",

Where is your sense of proportions? Does this make you more trustworthy?

Last time you appeared here you made some distortions of thing that may have happened after Danny and Linda's divorce - as if they could be a reason for the divorce. You have made no attempts since then to rectify your distortions. You and your supporters must be desparate trying to justify the immoral actions that are a great burden to the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

A prominent leader in our church, who has been in negotiations with 3ABN, expressed to me that it would be a great benefit to the Church if it was possible to remove this self-appointed pope, Mr. Danny Shelton, because of the way he distorts the image of our denomination.
What about those who attempt to keep him in power with the lies and dust they shatter around them?

If you have read the posts on BSDA which deal with what you refer to, you would never express what you do so boldly, unless you are in an extremely desperate situation!

Just recently Danny Shelton joined, in an e-mail that has been posted, the two issues together. He claimed himself that if he was telling the truth about Linda, then he was also telling the truth about his brother, Tommy, and if he was lying on one account, he was also lying on the other.

So here we have Danny's own verdict. Since then it has been shown beyond a shaddow of doubt that Tommy has had improper immoral dealings with male victims, so according to Danny's own words, he has been lying about Linda.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
erik
post Jan 28 2007, 11:00 AM
Post #109

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 28 2007, 08:56 AM) [snapback]173500[/snapback]

Pardon me, "[.]eye Witness",

Where is your sense of proportions? Does this make you more trustworthy?

Last time you appeared here you made some distortions of thing that may have happened after Danny and Linda's divorce - as if they could be a reason for the divorce. You have made no attempts since then to rectify your distortions. You and your supporters must be desparate trying to justify the immoral actions that are a great burden to the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

A prominent leader in our church, who has been in negotiations with 3ABN, expressed to me that it would be a great benefit to the Church if it was possible to remove this self-appointed pope, Mr. Danny Shelton, because of the way he distorts the image of our denomination.
What about those who attempt to keep him in power with the lies and dust they shatter around them?

If you have read the posts on BSDA which deal with what you refer to, you would never express what you do so boldly, unless you are in an extremely desperate situation!

Just recently Danny Shelton joined, in an e-mail that has been posted, the two issues together. He claimed himself that if he was telling the truth about Linda, then he was also telling the truth about his brother, Tommy, and if he was lying on one account, he was also lying on the other.

So here we have Danny's own verdict. Since then it has been shown beyond a shaddow of doubt that Tommy has had improper immoral dealings with male victims, so according to Danny's own words, he has been lying about Linda.

johann,

that is is right danny did say that, thank for reminding all of us of that.

to eye witness just a suggestion lies are always found out so you need to get the truth out fast, if you all have anything that is going to save tommy and his brother.

erik

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 28 2007, 11:20 AM
Post #110

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(erik @ Jan 28 2007, 09:00 AM) [snapback]173501[/snapback]

johann,
that is is right danny did say that, thank for reminding all of us of that.

to eye witness just a suggestion lies are always found out so you need to get the truth out fast, if you all have anything that is going to save tommy and his brother.
erik

Isn't this what happens when you have several "eyewitnesses" telling a story...they can certainly not match at all....maybe eyewitness (all of them) should work together better to keep things straight as to not give away their multiple identity. Pinch hitting maybe??? giggle.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 28 2007, 12:06 PM
Post #111

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 28 2007, 05:38 AM) [snapback]173460[/snapback]

You said "I would have no trouble understanding your opinions." I have all kinds of trouble. You are saying these are court documents and 990's so why are you and you alone the only one that has found these errors. You say you have been screaming ect ect to who? Obviously not to the right people. I am sure it would be hard for you to believe but I am quite sure that more qualified people than even you have been through thousands of 3ABN records and have found no purposeful wrong doing, including carmalita Troy who has enough qualifications in finance to choke a horse..That, my friend, is good enough for me.

Regarding Dr. Troy with "enough qualifications in finance to choke a horse" - per a review of her CV, she appears to be a sound academician with little practical experience in the real business world... This is not meant at all to detract from Dr. Troy's accomplishments, but there is a HUGE difference between TEACHING it and actually DOING it!!!

http://research.nps.navy.mil/cgi-bin/vita....p;id=1069353065

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 28 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #112

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 28 2007, 09:24 AM) [snapback]173483[/snapback]

When I mentioned this problem to Carmelita she told me that she had checked with the auditors, and they had told her all was OK - if I understood her right. But she said that she would look into things if someone would point out the problem to her. Has that been done?

But, who are the auditors????? Does anyone know? I've asked this before but no one seems to be able to answer. Are they somehow "connected" to the Sheltons? Do these same auditors handle the Shelton income tax return?

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 28 2007, 12:36 PM
Post #113

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

Observer, Pickle & Gailon,

Please wonder no longer! Please make a formal request to 3ABN to allow you to respond to those factual errors and have your responses posted on the 3ABN site.

Also copy these requests to us here and post them on the Save3ABN site. Then you can post any responses you get from 3ABN, or post that you did not get a response. Then please post your corrections on the Save3ABN site. I believe this is important. Then we can share the Save3ABN URL with interested parties. This site is too much for die-hard supporters. The Save3ABN site with only facts (without all the interference that comes here) will give a clearer picture.

IMO, it's best to turn wondering & speculation into verifiable facts.

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 28 2007, 10:19 AM) [snapback]173482[/snapback]

Most of us are aware that this website has given Danny, 3-ABN, and all who defend them full freedom to post whatever they wish here.

O.K.

Now 3-ABN has posted on their website one version of the letter that Harold Lance sent out stating why ASI pulled out. I have stated that Harold's letters contains factual errors. I wonder what the response would be if I were to request that 3-ABN post a response from me in which I detailed the factual errors in that letter!
By the way, as both Bob Pickle, and Gailon Joy are named in that posting, and both also claim it contains what I call errors, does anyone think that 3-ABN would allow their response to be posted?

Can we expect 3-ABN to do for us what we do for them?

Now back to another subject.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 28 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #114

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 28 2007, 05:38 AM) [snapback]173460[/snapback]

Bystander: You said "I would have no trouble understanding your opinions."

Fran: Are you understanding challenged?

Bystander: I have all kinds of trouble.

Fran: I imagine you do. I believe that fact is quite clear to all reading your posts.

Bystander: You are saying these are court documents and 990's so why are you and you alone the only one that has found these errors.

Fran: Why do you say, “Why are you and you alone the only one that has found these errors.” It is a fact that I do not stand alone.

Bystander: You say you have been screaming etc, etc to who? Obviously not to the right people.

Fran: The right people have heard; more on this at a “later” date.

Bystander: I am sure it would be hard for you to believe, but I am quite sure that more qualified people than even you have been through thousands of 3ABN records and have found no purposeful wrong doing,

Fran: “Purposeful wrong doing,” is the operative word. Ignorance and stupidity are no excuse for a corporation that has been in business for over 20 years. There is no excuse for your Financial Officer to not even implement the basic GAAP standard procedures. How much did you have to pay theses qualified people to examine the books?

Bystander: including Carmelita Troy who has enough qualifications in finance to choke a horse. That, my friend, is good enough for me.

Fran: Have Carmelita PM me. I would just love to talk to her. I need to know how comprehensive her examination was. Did she go to California to examine those pesky Trust Funds? I think not. She isn’t blind. I do not believe she has paid much attention to the details at all. She probably accepts the Financial Statements as honest.

I have sat on boards and not been the Financial Committee Chairperson. Unless I saw a major problem, I would accept the reports as correct. It is not Carmelita’s job to examine the books. She is a board member about board member business. Is she present at all of the Board Meeting? Better yet, is she present at all the Finance Committee Meetings? I don’t think so. Please tell me the dates of her examination.

You have a lot of nerve to lay this on Carmelita. She is extremely qualified. I do not believe she has gone over thousands of 3ABN papers! She is not stupid by any measure. Have you decided to let your “Venom” drip all over her too? I can clearly see you have no shame! You need to apologize to Carmelita for ever mentioning her name. Please stop destroying innocent people!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 28 2007, 02:04 PM
Post #115

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Fran @ Jan 28 2007, 01:51 PM) [snapback]173533[/snapback]

Fran: Have Carmelita PM me. I would just love to talk to her. I need to know how comprehensive her examination was. Did she go to California to examine those pesky Trust Funds? I think not. She isn’t blind. I do not believe she has paid much attention to the details at all. She probably accepts the Financial Statements as honest.

I believe Dr. Troy resides in California...

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 28 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #116

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Same old same old. Can't attack the message, attack the messenger. Anything to divert the attention away from the issues. Almost funny you are, in a warped sense.

Richard

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 28 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]173491[/snapback]

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 28 2007, 02:30 PM
Post #117

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 28 2007, 11:36 AM) [snapback]173525[/snapback]

Observer, Pickle & Gailon,

Please wonder no longer! Please make a formal request to 3ABN to allow you to respond to those factual errors and have your responses posted on the 3ABN site.

Also copy these requests to us here and post them on the Save3ABN site. Then you can post any responses you get from 3ABN, or post that you did not get a response. Then please post your corrections on the Save3ABN site. I believe this is important. Then we can share the Save3ABN URL with interested parties. This site is too much for die-hard supporters. The Save3ABN site with only facts (without all the interference that comes here) will give a clearer picture.

IMO, it's best to turn wondering & speculation into verifiable facts.

Inga:

With a large number of 3-ABN supporters here, I am waiting to see if any of them will respond. They respond to everyting else. Why should they not come on and either agree that 3-ABN ought to give us equal space, or disagree if they will.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 28 2007, 02:33 PM
Post #118

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 28 2007, 02:04 PM) [snapback]173536[/snapback]

I believe Dr. Troy resides in California...

I am aware of that fact.

Did she go and examine the trust fund policies and procedures while examining the documents to see if all was done correctly? If she did, I would like to talk to her.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 28 2007, 03:17 PM
Post #119

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 28 2007, 11:19 AM) [snapback]173482[/snapback]
Most of us are aware that this website has given Danny, 3-ABN, and all who defend them full freedom to post whatever they wish here.

O.K.

Now 3-ABN has posted on their website one version of the letter that Harold Lance sent out stating why ASI pulled out. I have stated that Harold's letters contains factual errors. I wonder what the response would be if I were to request that 3-ABN post a response from me in which I detailed the factual errors in that letter!

By the way, as both Bob Pickle, and Gailon Joy are named in that posting, and both also claim it contains what I call errors, does anyone think that 3-ABN would allow their response to be posted?

Can we expect 3-ABN to do for us what we do for them?

Now back to another subject.

Observer,

Did you compare the letter you received to the one posted at the 3ABN website? The wording is different in places.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 28 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #120

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jan 28 2007, 02:17 PM) [snapback]173544[/snapback]

Observer,

Did you compare the letter you received to the one posted at the 3ABN website? The wording is different in places.

Daryl:

Yes, I am aware that there are differences. I simply assume that Harold Lance sent his first version to us. Then he edited it and sent a second version to 3-ABN. I really do not make much of the two versions. I will assume that Harold rushed of a quick copy to us. Then when he decided to send one to 3-ABN, he decided to polish it up.

I will give you an example.

In a previous life, I arranged for a friend of mine to give a talk to SDA clergy on religious liberty. He was a clergyperson, a recognized scholar and expert on certain Old Testament books, an attorney who specialized in First Amendment issues (U. S. Constitution), and a one-star general in the U. S. Army.

Following his talk to SDA clergy I decided that I wanted to publish it. I knew that he would not want everything that he said to be sent in print to others. So, I edited and otherwise rewrote it. I then sent my edited document to him requesting permission to publish it. He returned it with further changes, and permission to publish providing I made the additional changes.

I had no problem doing so. The reality is that I was essentially helping him to write an article for publication, which did not have to be the same as what he covered in speaking to SDA clergy.

In the same sense, I do not have a problem with Harold providing 3-ABN with an edited version for them to publish.

That is O. K. also.

This post has been edited by Observer: Jan 28 2007, 04:15 PM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:42 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church