Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12279&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:42:45 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Jan. 2007 Letter
Snoopy
post Jan 27 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 27 2007, 05:32 PM) [snapback]173269[/snapback]

When I saw that you posted this sometime ago, I looked into it. Here is what I found out.

Hhhmm... - you just "looked into it" which implies to me that any joe or susie could "look into it" just like you did...apparently all of this is public information...so maybe you could help me out with who I should contact to verify the following:

"Herb Grimm was never an "employee" he was a construction subcontractor."

I guess that depends on how he was paid - would it be someone in accounting who would veryify that? Is that actually public information?

"The story on Bill C only takes a few phone calls to the right officials. 10 or 12 years ago in a town in Southern Illinois Bill was a teacher in upper high school grades or lower college grades (wasn't clear on that) He made the huge mistake of having an affair with a female student. (Not a child or even a young student). Her parents found out and pressed charges."

Yup - that would be public info.

"It was not a Shelton (even though they are getting blamed for everything) that brought him to 3 Angels but another worker that was friends with Bill. The worker explained the whole situation to management and said that incident was in the past, Bill had paid for it, was sorry for it and had turned his life around and just wanted a chance. Administration then called the sheriff off the town that he was convicted in and got a glowing report. Said it was a bad decision but the situation had been consenting that he was not a (child molester) in any sense of the word and he (the sheriff) would appreciate 3ANGELS giving him a chance. Now to me, when the sheriff that handled the case says that, that says it all."

WOW - that does NOT sound like public information. Whom might I contact to confirm that? Someone in 3ABN management, or on the 3ABN board? Oh - by the way - respectfully, how do YOU know all this???

"On the sheriffs recommendation and that of the 3ABN employee Bill was indeed given a second chance. By all accounts, (whose???) he has made a dependable, respectful and hard working employee. For those of you that have seen his picture on the Offenders website, you can see he is not a spring chicken. I, therefore, commend 3ABN for giving him a chance. That should be what all ministries are about."

Praise the Lord!!!

"For those who do not believe this, get the info off of the offenders website and make your own phonecalls to verify this."

I would really like to do just that. But I need your help. Please let me know who might confirm the employee (W-2)/contractor (1099) status of Herb Grimm and who to call to confirm the actions of 3ABN administration.

Best regards to you!!

Snoopy

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Jan 27 2007, 09:24 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

Yes, indeed, how do you know these things? I don't think it was published in the T'ville Gazette.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Jan 27 2007, 09:34 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 09:25 PM) [snapback]173372[/snapback]

Yes, indeed, how do you know these things? I don't think it was published in the T'ville Gazette.

rofl1.gif

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

Bystander, you said that this girl that Bill had the "affair" with wasn't "a child or even a young student. Her parents found out and pressed charges."

In order for them to do this, wouldn't the girl have had to be under 18, a minor, a child, you know -- young? Just checking...

This post has been edited by husbandoftheyear: Jan 27 2007, 09:50 PM

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 27 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #50

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Fran @ Jan 26 2007, 12:56 AM) [snapback]172726[/snapback]

I can't help but wonder if this letter was written under duress. Surely, a competent lawyer would not have written this. Is it for real? Did the lawyer really write it? Did someone else use his name? This is a lawyer that is making some very poor decisions.

Hummmmmmmmmm. Something smells here.

Did you ever for even one second ask these type of questions about the letters posted by Bob Pickle?

Did you question their authenticity or how we could know they were for real, if so where on these forums or even off did you do that?

What is the difference between letters you accept and ones you think smell??

Just wondering?

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Jan 27 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #51

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 27 2007, 10:02 PM) [snapback]173381[/snapback]

Did you ever for even one second ask these type of questions about the letters posted by Bob Pickle?

Did you question their authenticity or how we could know they were for real, if so where on these forums or even off did you do that?

Just wondering?

I can assure you my letter is, unfortunately, very real.

Duane Clem

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Jan 27 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,634

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 27 2007, 11:02 PM) [snapback]173381[/snapback]

Just wondering?

Duane Clem has acknowledged who he is, and verified what he said. Brad Dunning left his website, so all could see, and contact him. Scott Clem and Roger Clem allowed their names to be posted.

I would say that is pretty good proof.

This post has been edited by lookin4truth: Jan 27 2007, 10:07 PM

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 27 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #53

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Fran @ Jan 27 2007, 01:03 AM) [snapback]173075[/snapback]

Hey, WWJD;

Where did you go? I'm waiting for a eresponse.

We also need to keep all this financial stuff up front for the "members in the pews" to read and understand!

You just want this to go away? It won't. It is in legal documents!

That "members in the pews" statement shows your ignorance.

Donations aren't stocks, and church members aren't stockholders, as 3ABN is a ministry and not for profit. You have yet to prove how the accountant at 3ABN, and the auditors are all diots compared to you, how you have more information then they have, or how 3ABN does not have a check and balance system, and has at present no accountability.

They don't have to legally reveal all to the public, but they do have to legally reveal it to those who matter.

Your personal interpretation and opinion of their findings. is just that your personal findings and opinions.

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Jan 27 2007, 11:06 PM) [snapback]173383[/snapback]

Duane Clem has acknowledged who he is, and verified what he said. Brad Dunning left his website, so all could see, and contact him. Scott Clem and Roger Clem allowed their names to be posted.

I would say that is pretty good proof.

You apparently are confused about the difference between evidence and proven facts.
Evidence can be rebutted and shown or proven false. That's why the accused has a right to face his accusers, and witnesses have to identify themselves and are closely questioned. Brad Dunning claims he went to the police years ago, and they investigated and didn't press any charges...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Jan 27 2007, 10:24 PM

+Quote Post
erik
post Jan 27 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

forum,

pardon my lack of knowledge but who is mr. McNeilus, i take it he is well to do.

erik W.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 27 2007, 10:24 PM
Post #55

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Fran @ Jan 26 2007, 01:56 AM) [snapback]172726[/snapback]

I can't help but wonder if this letter was written under duress. Surely, a competent lawyer would not have written this. Is it for real? Did the lawyer really write it? Did someone else use his name? This is a lawyer that is making some very poor decisions.

Hummmmmmmmmm. Something smells here.

I did a search of his name and "lawyer"....and it appears that he has worked for 3ABN before...on another case...

scratchchin.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
September
post Jan 27 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,857

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 27 2007, 11:22 PM) [snapback]173386[/snapback]

. Brad Dunning claims he went to the police years ago, and they investigated and didn't press any charges...

I wrote in another post about what my FIL did to me and to several others...one person did go to the police but no charges were pressed. That does not mean that those actions didn't happen. Since FIL was what they call "A man about town", let's just say the police were on his side.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 27 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #57

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(erik @ Jan 27 2007, 08:23 PM) [snapback]173390[/snapback]

forum,
pardon my lack of knowledge but who is mr. McNeilus, i take it he is well to do.

erik W.

Erik,
Good question, and maybe a good time to bring this up again.
First of all, you can do a search here at BSDA and find info on him in other threads.
Also, you can do a google search on him as well, and see pictures and probably some nice-ities about him as well. I would encourage you to do some research of our own so you can claim you did this and none of us just spoon fed you information.
Then, there are many here who can also give you added information.
I will tell you he owns a (now sold I believe) a cement company in Minnisota, that brought in mega bucks, which he has given ample to the church (Mission I believe) and also a staunch supporter of Danny (not Linda) and 3abn. He has been allowed "pull" as he has money to withdraw if you don't go along with his preferences in things. Like a lot of people with money who give it away, there are some strings attached. Some not so good strings (power).

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
franklyamazed
post Jan 27 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #58

Member No.: 2,859

Ok, Alethia... The "members in the pews", including my mom, my aunt, and other people that send in monthly checks, people that that will large portions of their assets to 3ABN and execute trust agreements with them need to be aware that there are at least some serious questions based on the publicly available information about 3ABN finances. This information includes erroneous court filings, documents that fail to state income, etc.

No, they are not stock holders or anything like that, but they may be suckers - additional victims if you please. A truly Christian organization should not need to hide behind legalistic interpretations to avoid truth or at least obscure it.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 27 2007, 10:32 PM
Post #59

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 26 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]172975[/snapback]

I understand if something happens to the child, but what about as far as the government is concerned. Aren't offenders put on some kind of limitation of being near children? If that's the case, then a company who hires an offender and knows they will be around children must be liable for putting the person and children in that position. Am I reading too much into this? It just seems there would be some restriction against companies doing this...

Sex offenders are not supposed to work in any area where children are present.

nonono.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 27 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #60

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(franklyamazed @ Jan 27 2007, 08:31 PM) [snapback]173396[/snapback]

Ok, Alethia... The "members in the pews", including my mom, my aunt, and other people that send in monthly checks, people that that will large portions of their assets to 3ABN and execute trust agreements with them need to be aware that there are at least some serious questions based on the publicly available information about 3ABN finances. This information includes erroneous court filings, documents that fail to state income, etc.

No, they are not stock holders or anything like that, but they may be suckers - additional victims if you please. A truly Christian organization should not need to hide behind legalistic interpretations to avoid truth or at least obscure it.

I would encourage them to get their money back out (as far as wills/trusts/assets left to 3abn). And for monthly checks, send to HOPE channel. Good ministry!! yes.gif

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jan 27 2007, 10:37 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:42 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church