Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12375&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:43:37 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuit Against Gaj
princessdi
post Feb 2 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #61

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Move over, Nuggie! snack.gif Have some popcorn, Gurl popcom.gif How about some pepsi9cafferin free, of course)? pepsi.gif Only thing to do when you get tired is sit down! LOL!!

QUOTE(Nuggie @ Feb 2 2007, 11:45 AM) [snapback]174721[/snapback]

Are you really this dense, or do you just play dense on this forum? Inquiring minds want to know...really... blink.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Feb 2 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 2 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]174846[/snapback]

Move over, Nuggie! snack.gif Have some popcorn, Gurl popcom.gif How about some pepsi9cafferin free, of course)? pepsi.gif Only thing to do when you get tired is sit down! LOL!!

I personally like curling up sofa1.gif with a cloud9.gif !!

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 2 2007, 08:36 PM
Post #63

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Bystander just ask Pastor Lomacang, he knows my name. But I have no secrets here. My name is Diane, I think most folsk figured that out,b ut ok, I was assuming. So Go for it! post away! I dont' know why are you hiding anyway. Don't be skurred!

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 02:21 PM) [snapback]174773[/snapback]

Ok, I will do that whenever sister, princess di, sonshineonme,clay, fran, paper tiger, hershey, peacefully bewildered, truly blonde and a host of others sign theirs. doh.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 09:14 PM
Post #64

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 2 2007, 04:41 PM) [snapback]174808[/snapback]

Well dear, go fill up that tummy. The mind is always more clear when it is well nourished.

BTW, no matter the saber rattling, I will always consider you my brother in Christ. I continue to pray for you, your family and for the ministry God helped you build. As Herb Douglass said to you not too long ago, Truth Matters. It really does.

PB - for now

You are confused. I do not have a clue who Herb Douglass is, much less, have had a conversation with him.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 2 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #65

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 09:14 PM) [snapback]174895[/snapback]

You are confused. I do not have a clue who Herb Douglass is, much less, have had a conversation with him.

what? you on a break from 3abn? arent there some tapes to doctor errr ummm edit, or something?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 2 2007, 09:24 PM
Post #66

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 03:54 PM) [snapback]174791[/snapback]

Oh my mistake. I just had read several posts where others called you STEVE
mmmmmmm. That is very interesting....now what is your point....

Well, gang, as fun as this has been my stomach reminds me that I skipped Lunch and supper so...until next time....may the Lord bless you abundantly more than you could ever ask or think.......
roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 08:14 PM) [snapback]174895[/snapback]

Just carrying your little "taunt" to its logical conclusion. You don't seem to be the original Bystander so I'm also quite certain that you are telling the truth when you say you aren't Danny. However, if you are so close to the 3abn situation that you have first hand knowledge of the goings on, you certainly would know who Herb Douglass is, it would seem.

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Feb 2 2007, 09:25 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 2 2007, 09:24 PM
Post #67

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Happy Sabbath Bystander! if you are still here, join us for SS lesson study in LIve Chat. We can Turn aside for the Sabbath, right?
QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 07:14 PM) [snapback]174895[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 2 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #68

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

And so attacking of the messengers continues. The 3abn camp cannot debate the issues without admiting guilt so they go after those digging for truth. If they are so right let them debate the issues. Ha, like that will happen.

If Tommy and Danny are truly men of God, let them come on here and lay it all on the line, with their own names. Let Tommy talk man to man with Duane on these boards. But no they would rather let their hired hands, or maybe a rich donors hired hand, go after those digging up the facts. How pathetic can you get? Men of God indeed, taking others to court. As they say money talks, and those with the money think having it proves they are right. Hog wash. It only proves they might have been good businessmen (and women).

If Danny really wants to cool down the talk all he has to do is be honest. Simple as that. Lay down the cards, face up, suffer the end results and pretty soon the BSDA 3ABN board will be but a memory. (As might very well be Danny, family and friends)

Basking in forgiven love,

Richard

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 09:39 PM
Post #69

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 2 2007, 08:27 PM) [snapback]174903[/snapback]

If Tommy and Danny are truly men of God, let them come on here and lay it all on the line, with their own names. Let Tommy talk man to man with Duane on these boards. But no they would rather let their hired hands, or maybe a rich donors hired hand, go after those digging up the facts. How pathetic can you get? Men of God indeed, taking others to court. As they say money talks, and those with the money think having it proves they are right. Hog wash. It only proves they might have been good businessmen (and women).
Basking in forgiven love,

Richard

Richard, you might be confused at your location. You say let them come here and lay it all on the line. Now why on earth would they need to come here for anything? This is not a court of law, nor is it a judicial hearing with both sides represented. This is just one little chat rooms out of thousands on the web. Danny, Tommy or even Linda for that matter do not owe you or anyone on this public forum any kind of explanations. It never ceases to amaze me when someone on here says if they don't have anything to hide, let them come here and refute these accusation....That is laughable. If they want to refute accusations, or tell their side of the story, they will do it somewhere where it counts...and that won't be here.....

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 2 2007, 09:44 PM
Post #70

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 08:39 PM) [snapback]174906[/snapback]

Richard, you might be confused at your location. You say let them come here and lay it all on the line. Now why on earth would they need to come here for anything? This is not a court of law, nor is it a judicial hearing with both sides represented. This is just one little chat rooms out of thousands on the web. Danny, Tommy or even Linda for that matter do not owe you or anyone on this public forum any kind of explanations. It never ceases to amaze me when someone on here says if they don't have anything to hide, let them come here and refute these accusation....That is laughable. If they want to refute accusations, or tell their side of the story, they will do it somewhere where it counts...and that won't be here.....

If this forum doesn't count, why come here at all? Aren't you just wasting your time if that's the case?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 2 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #71

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 09:39 PM) [snapback]174906[/snapback]

good... go and do likewise.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
andithomas1
post Feb 2 2007, 09:49 PM
Post #72

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 09:39 PM) [snapback]174906[/snapback]

If the Sheltons don't owe anyone on this board an explanation-Why are you here? If they will refute or tell their side in a more important forum-Why do you come here and viciously argue with the members of this board? Obviously, someone is concerned about what is being said on this board or you wouldn't be here.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 2 2007, 09:51 PM
Post #73

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 10:14 PM) [snapback]174895[/snapback]

Verry interresting ... uhm.gif For someone so knowledgeable about a very conservative Adventist "ministry," this "Bystander" is not very familiar with conservative Adventism. Does that mean that Bystander is not an Adventist? Does that mean that Bystander has not been an Adventist for long? Does that mean that Bystander is really not that seriously interested in what interests the viewers of the network? Does that mean that this Bystander is a much more "liberal" Adventist? uhm.gif

At any rate, I must say that this version of Bystander is more educated than a former version and does not seem to know the same kinds of things the former version knew. While the last version was likely resident at 3ABN, this one might not be, even while very knowledgeable about 3ABN ... perhaps from having written a book about 3ABN? scratchchin.gif

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 2 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #74

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Ok anywhere is fine. Goodgrief I don't care where just as long as they do it where there will be transparency. Let them all tell the truth and get it over and behind us. However these boards seem to be on the cutting edge of the 3abn issue at the present time.

Richard

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 10:39 PM) [snapback]174906[/snapback]

This post has been edited by Richard Sherwin: Feb 2 2007, 09:55 PM

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 2 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #75

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 08:39 PM) [snapback]174906[/snapback]

This is not a court of law, nor is it a judicial hearing with both sides represented.

How about public opinion? If Danny was not concerned, why would he mention Internet lists to the world? If I had no questions before, I would sure go looking after he complained about the "lies" that were written. It is my guess that I am not the only curious soul.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church