Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12409&st=270 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:42:01 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 17 18 19  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hi From Barbara Kerr In Norway, A love letter to all
SandyColorado
post May 12 2007, 10:48 AM
Post #271

Group: Members
Member No.: 599

[color=#000099]

Has anyone heard from Barbara lately? I notice that since the post has been moved from 3abn, that conversations with her seem to have ceased. I miss her letters - and I have had a real burden for her in my heart lately.

Barbara, if you are reading these posts - please let us know how you are doing. I pray today that God will give you a great blessing and that you will feel his presence.

I have recently re-read the prayer of Jabez - and maybe it applies to you today. 1 Chron 4:9-10:

O, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain. Then the Bible goes on to say "And God granted his request."

God bless you, Barbara.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jodi
post May 12 2007, 02:11 PM
Post #272

Member No.: 552

I spoke with Barbara yesterday. She arrived home from Norway on April 26th and has been spending some "alone" time with her husband and son. She plans to post a letter soon. Barbara is so thankful for all your prayers and support through this most difficutl time in her life.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post May 12 2007, 02:31 PM
Post #273

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(jodi @ May 12 2007, 03:11 PM) [snapback]195226[/snapback]

I spoke with Barbara yesterday. She arrived home from Norway on April 26th and has been spending some "alone" time with her husband and son. She plans to post a letter soon. Barbara is so thankful for all your prayers and support through this most difficutl time in her life.

Jodi hiya.gif

Thank you so much for this update. Behind the scenes, many of us have been concerned and asked each other if we had heard or seen anything regarding Barbara. I know I am one of many that continues to support her in prayer and look forward to seeing her next update. Meanwhile please give her our best and our heartfelt wishes for a wonderful reunion with her husband and son.

nw
c"i"

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Nasha
post May 12 2007, 09:33 PM
Post #274

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 397

Thank you for the update. I just read her testimony and it was truly a blessing of hope.

--------------------
He starts with you

+Quote Post
jodi
post Jun 25 2007, 01:03 PM
Post #275

QUOTE(Noahswife @ May 12 2007, 03:31 PM) [snapback]195229[/snapback]

Jodi hiya.gif

Thank you so much for this update. Behind the scenes, many of us have been concerned and asked each other if we had heard or seen anything regarding Barbara. I know I am one of many that continues to support her in prayer and look forward to seeing her next update. Meanwhile please give her our best and our heartfelt wishes for a wonderful reunion with her husband and son.

nw
c"i"

Barbara so very much appreciates your supporting her in prayer. Please continue to pray for her and her family. She has not forgotten you and wants you all to know how important you are to her!!

Jodi

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Oct 21 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #276

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

Barbara I am sure you have been updated about our concern about your long absence from BSDA forum
With your ministry keeping you busy these last several months it would be lovely to hear how your ministry is progressing.

I am sure you have many wonderful miracle stories to relate how God is working in your personal life and your ministry.

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
jodi
post Dec 7 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #277

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Oct 21 2007, 11:16 PM) *
Barbara I am sure you have been updated about our concern about your long absence from BSDA forum
With your ministry keeping you busy these last several months it would be lovely to hear how your ministry is progressing.

I am sure you have many wonderful miracle stories to relate how God is working in your personal life and your ministry.

There are reasons for Barbara's long absence from BSDA that just can't be discussed at this time. However, it doesn't have anything to do with her being moved here ~ to this thread.

Please continue to pray for Barbara as she faces surgery next week. There are only 47 known documented cases in the English speaking countries of the world. It isn't life threatening, but she is anxious to have it over.

I personally want to thank all of you who have upheld her in prayer these many past months. Barbara is very grateful for all of you who have encouraged her along this very difficult road.

Jodi

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 17 18 19
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:42 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church