Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12410&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:36:41 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Proofs, Or Lack Thereof, A concern of causing false assumptions
Bystander
post Feb 6 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

[
Although you may conclude that Linda was fairly compensated with what she has received, the law may provide differently. One issue that I see and may be discussed directly or indirectly elsewhere is if she has been somehow precluded from/prejudiced in pursuing her professional career by things said or done by Danny or others at 3abn. Also, do you think Danny would be entitled to more than severance pay if he was asked to leave 3abn? Would he be entitled to something for having co-founded the organization? or for the non-monetary perks he was used to receiving?

nw
[/quote]
NW Since my earlier post on the horse litigation, I have looked into things a little more. You are correct that, there, now, is more going on. Court records show that Danny bought out Linda for the house/contents as I stated earlier. She agreed to that settlement as did her attorney. At a later time she has tried to open the case again by saying she did not have legal representation when she signed the contract. As the courts looked into it the records were produced that show her signature, DannyS. signature and both of their attorney's signature, proving that shedid have legal counsel which also had agreed to the terms. I believe, because of the false information submitted to the court, she will be responsible for the legal fees resulting from this litigation.
On the subject of the book. You are right when you state that one never knows what the law will decide, but I feel she is not entitled as it is my understand that the book was not written before the divorce.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 6 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #47

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 6 2007, 03:37 PM) [snapback]175867[/snapback]

Find the evidence on the net. Fran coninually says those kind of records for a not profit are accesible to anyone.

Bystander, you are being coy or just nasty.

Since you appear to know what salaries Linda and Dan received, and you brought up the idea that Linda received more than Dan, you could be just a little decent and give the exact figures rather than merely claiming she receoved "more" (with the possible implication that it was significantly more).

But I'm not holding my breath ...

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 6 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 6 2007, 05:42 PM) [snapback]175931[/snapback]

Yup I'm a country boy. When you wrote FFA, I thought Future Farmers of America smile.gif

My question is would there be anyway for Danny to convert the non-profit 3abn into a personal asset? If he could, and did, then it seems like Linda would have a case for 1/2 of the value of the company when she left.

Richard

Richard, no he cannot "turn" it in to a personal asset. Danny nor Linda owned 3abn.

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 6 2007, 06:07 PM) [snapback]175940[/snapback]

Bystander, you are being coy or just nasty.

Since you appear to know what salaries Linda and Dan received, and you brought up the idea that Linda received more than Dan, you could be just a little decent and give the exact figures rather than merely claiming she receoved "more" (with the possible implication that it was significantly more).

But I'm not holding my breath ...

Inga, I am trying to the best of my knowledge to answer some questions here, so the holding your breath comment is undeserved.
The only reason I didn't post the figures was because I was unsure of the exact figures. If you want me to post what my memory tells me, then I will but I cannot say, for sure, that they are exact. My understand for danny was 50,000 and Linda 55,000. Again approx. I could be off a thousand one way or the other.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 6 2007, 09:08 PM
Post #49

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 6 2007, 08:13 PM) [snapback]175941[/snapback]

The only reason I didn't post the figures was because I was unsure of the exact figures. If you want me to post what my memory tells me, then I will but I cannot say, for sure, that they are exact. My understand for danny was 50,000 and Linda 55,000. Again approx. I could be off a thousand one way or the other.
Okay, that's fair enough. Putting that together with Observer's post, it means that Linda may have received $5,000.00 or so more for the last year or two before being fired, while Dan may have received more in earlier years.

Thank you for your straightforward reply. smile.gif

If you (or whoever else posted under this ID) had posted in less antagonistic fashion earlier, you would have found this a far friendlier place.

Some of us are well aware that Linda is not Ms Perfection (not that she should be required to be), but the posts of Dan's defenders on here have not helped us form a good opinion of Dan.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 12:32 AM
Post #50

Advanced Member

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 6 2007, 08:08 PM) [snapback]175974[/snapback]

Okay, that's fair enough. Putting that together with Observer's post, it means that Linda may have received $5,000.00 or so more for the last year or two before being fired, while Dan may have received more in earlier years.

Thank you for your straightforward reply. smile.gif

If you (or whoever else posted under this ID) had posted in less antagonistic fashion earlier, you would have found this a far friendlier place.

Some of us are well aware that Linda is not Ms Perfection (not that she should be required to be), but the posts of Dan's defenders on here have not helped us form a good opinion of Dan.

First let me say this. I and I alone have posted as bystander. No one else has "substituted" for me and you have my word on that.
Now, why would I have posted in a less antagonistic fashion when the largest part of what I was reading here was antagonistic towards Danny, The shelton's in general, 3abn, the board, Asi ect ect.
Friendly would not be the word I would use to describe this forum whether I had shown up, or not.
Saying danny's defenders did not reflect well on him can only make me turn that around and say have the things said and done here reflected well on the Linda supporters. Hardly. It takes two to tango..

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 7 2007, 07:54 AM
Post #51

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 6 2007, 08:13 PM) [snapback]175941[/snapback]

Bystander, these are the figures from 2003 - 2005, not including perks.

Linda Shelton $58,169.00
Danny Shelton $53,695.00

2004 Now that Linda was gone, Dan gave himself a raise.

Danny Shelton $59,294.00

2005 Again Danny gave himself another substantial raise, why still claiming to make the same salary as an SDA pastor.

Danny Shelton $70,944.00

Perhaps you could supply the figures for 2006 and an estimate for 2007, since you appear to receive your information from Danny. Other than Danny or Linda, where else could you be so well informed? Unless you and Eye Witness, who use the same computer, are the husband and wife team of Hal and Mollie Steenson. But I still think your source is much closer to the "3ABN Prophet", himself.

Sister

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 10:11 AM
Post #52

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 7 2007, 07:54 AM) [snapback]176048[/snapback]

Bystander, these are the figures from 2003 - 2005, not including perks.

Linda Shelton $58,169.00
Danny Shelton $53,695.00

2004 Now that Linda was gone, Dan gave himself a raise.

Danny Shelton $59,294.00

2005 Again Danny gave himself another substantial raise, why still claiming to make the same salary as an SDA pastor.

Danny Shelton $70,944.00 Where did the 70,944 come from?

Funny you should say where would the figures come from except for Danny and Linda. How do you have them? I didn't have exact figures, you do. If that could only come from Danny or Linda...well, we know you're not Danny...........

Sister

This post has been edited by Bystander: Feb 7 2007, 10:12 AM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 10:44 AM
Post #53

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

You keep trying to make sister Linda... and you keep failing. The fact is, 501c3 organizations have to disclose that information... and it's available to any if one knows where to find it.

Give the identity guessing games a rest... you dont want folk to know who you are... and as a purported Christian you are supposed to do unto others as you would have them do unto you... and here, you would have others leave your identity anonymous.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 7 2007, 11:04 AM
Post #54

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 11:11 AM) [snapback]176017[/snapback]

Where did the 70,944 come from?

Funny you should say where would the figures come from except for Danny and Linda. How do you have them? I didn't have exact figures, you do. If that could only come from Danny or Linda...well, we know you're not Danny............
flirt.gif And you know Sister is not Linda, right? biggrin.gif Where would Linda get such a figure for 2005, long after she was excluded from 3ABN?

Of course, we don't know that you don't have exact figures, only that you say you don't have exact figures. happy.gif

snack.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 7 2007, 11:26 AM
Post #55

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

For anyone coming in with gun blazing, no it is not a friendly place. You will defintiely find we give as goo as we get. Mainly because you have not shown your self to be friendly. Now, I know most here don't have a problem with me, I believe I have shown myself friendly, in that I keep saying we can all disagree, but there is no need to be enemies.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 6 2007, 10:32 PM) [snapback]176017[/snapback]

First let me say this. I and I alone have posted as bystander. No one else has "substituted" for me and you have my word on that.
Now, why would I have posted in a less antagonistic fashion when the largest part of what I was reading here was antagonistic towards Danny, The shelton's in general, 3abn, the board, Asi ect ect.
Friendly would not be the word I would use to describe this forum whether I had shown up, or not.
Saying danny's defenders did not reflect well on him can only make me turn that around and say have the things said and done here reflected well on the Linda supporters. Hardly. It takes two to tango..

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 11:35 AM
Post #56

Advanced Member

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 7 2007, 10:44 AM) [snapback]176090[/snapback]

You keep trying to make sister Linda... and you keep failing. The fact is, 501c3 organizations have to disclose that information... and it's available to any if one knows where to find it.

Give the identity guessing games a rest... you dont want folk to know who you are... and as a purported Christian you are supposed to do unto others as you would have them do unto you... and here, you would have others leave your identity anonymous.

In His service,
Mr. J

since you appear to receive your information from Danny. Other than Danny or Linda, where else could you be so well informed? Unless you and Eye Witness, who use the same computer, are the husband and wife team of Hal and Mollie Steenson. But I still think your source is much closer to the "3ABN Prophet", himself.

Sister

And you are telling me to give the identity game a rest? roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 7 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #57

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 12:35 PM) [snapback]176100[/snapback]

sister

And you are telling me to give the identity game a rest? roflmao.gif
Nope. You mis-read. That was Mr. Awesome Tenor! happydance.gif

This post has been edited by inga: Feb 7 2007, 11:42 AM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #58

Advanced Member

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 7 2007, 11:04 AM) [snapback]176092[/snapback]

flirt.gif And you know Sister is not Linda, right? biggrin.gif Where would Linda get such a figure for 2005, long after she was excluded from 3ABN?

Of course, we don't know that you don't have exact figures, only that you say you don't have exact figures. happy.gif

snack.gif

If I had them, I wouldn't have had a problem with posting them. So you think LInda coudn't get her hands on the 05 figures but some anonymous person who sent them to "sister" can?

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 7 2007, 11:51 AM
Post #59

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 12:39 PM) [snapback]176104[/snapback]

If I had them, I wouldn't have had a problem with posting them.
Fair enough. smile.gif
So you think LInda coudn't get her hands on the 05 figures but some anonymous person who sent them to "sister" can?

I suppose Linda could get them the same way any other motivated person could get them (That's not me!). However, having the figures doesn't "prove" anything, does it? wink.gif

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 7 2007, 05:56 PM
Post #60

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 7 2007, 11:44 AM) [snapback]176090[/snapback]

You keep trying to make sister Linda... and you keep failing. The fact is, 501c3 organizations have to disclose that information... and it's available to any if one knows where to find it.Give the identity guessing games a rest... you dont want folk to know who you are... and as a purported Christian you are supposed to do unto others as you would have them do unto you... and here, you would have others leave your identity anonymous.

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr. J you are correct! No one sent me the information, I am just one smart cookie who knows how to surf the Net! It really isn't that difficult, Bystander. I bet even you could find it, but you don't need to do that, you drink directly from the source. Right?

Sister

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:36 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church