Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12410&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:36:45 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Proofs, Or Lack Thereof, A concern of causing false assumptions
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 09:17 PM
Post #76

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 08:54 PM) [snapback]176356[/snapback]

Actually, it is, by the outcry that I have heard from other Adventist. C'mon you guys just want to get us off of here so your own little group can continue to spin your tales to each other with no distractions.

even though you said you were leaving, you changed your mind and opted to stay and we are indeed thrilled...your presence and your explanations have said volumes....

reminds me of civil court commitments.... usually the judge is trying to decide if a person should be committed to a psychiatric hospital involuntarily. The petitioner gives evidence, the defense questions it... then comes the time when the person is asked if they want to testified on their own behalf.... the person is usually told it would be better if they didn't because maybe they would get the benefit of the doubt.... however, human nature being what it is, the person 9 times out of 10 opts to testify... in every case when the person testifies, that person is committed against their will for treatment....their own testimony usually seals their fate.....

All you who have come to defend Danny, have provided all the information to remove doubt and make it clear.... yeah he did it... and then some.... sort of like had O.J. testified during his own trial.... so please continue to share....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 7 2007, 09:23 PM
Post #77

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 7 2007, 11:17 PM) [snapback]176368[/snapback]

....All you who have come to defend Danny, have provided all the information to remove doubt and make it clear.... yeah he did it... and then some.... sort of like had O.J. testified during his own trial.... so please continue to share....

...all I am seeing fa real is that Danny is way, WAY DIRTY.

Pernt blank.

That is all...
dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 7 2007, 09:26 PM
Post #78

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 7 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]176372[/snapback]

...all I am seeing fa real is that Danny is way, WAY DIRTY.

Pernt blank.

I have been told by no less than 10 employees after everything that's been siad, they feel the same way as you do PDR. I have a feeling the idea is going to spread.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #79

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 7 2007, 09:01 PM) [snapback]176358[/snapback]

no.gif you have not done this, in fact, you have only said more things that we have asked you to prove were true. why don't you do that, then you can say you did.
Reeeeaaaallyy?? And what SDA's would that be? The ones that don't know any better and have done no research of their own, just listened to the ramblings of their king and his court (lets not forget them) on the tv and since it sounds so good, it must be true? when will they learn??

Again, you show everytime how narrow your mind is. Out of what 16 million adventists around the world (and 3abn reaches the biggest portion of it) You think the only people that support 3abn are just a dumb little duped group. What a slam against the adventist people and the church as a whole since so many conference people are supportive also. What an insult to their intelligence. Again, they know nothing but you know all. You just keep repeating the impossible. That all the world is fooled and/or corrupt.

Prove what. The facts I have posted today are verifiable. If anyone in the other camp had posted just what I did it would be taken as truth without question. Even you have to see how lopsided you think. You jump on the bandwagon of any junk that is posted here and never question how someone knew or how it can be checked out as long as, it is against 3abn.
Sad really that you have so much anger, jealousy and/or hate for 3abn, the administration ect when all of your information has originated from one source even though it was passed through several sources first. The harder to trace. you are manipulated to the extreme and don't even know it.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 7 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #80

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

One mo gen....jes read my signature line....
"Karma...."

*(loosely based on the "digging a ditch, dig two" addage....)*

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 09:33 PM
Post #81

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 09:27 PM) [snapback]176374[/snapback]

Again, you show everytime how narrow your mind is. Out of what 16 million adventists around the world (and 3abn reaches the biggest portion of it) You think the only people that support 3abn are just a dumb little duped group. What a slam against the adventist people and the church as a whole since so many conference people are supportive also. What an insult to their intelligence. Again, they know nothing but you know all. You just keep repeating the impossible. That all the world is fooled and/or corrupt.

Prove what. The facts I have posted today are verifiable. If anyone in the other camp had posted just what I did it would be taken as truth without question. Even you have to see how lopsided you think. You jump on the bandwagon of any junk that is posted here and never question how someone knew or how it can be checked out as long as, it is against 3abn.
Sad really that you have so much anger, jealousy and/or hate for 3abn, the administration ect when all of your information has originated from one source even though it was passed through several sources first. The harder to trace. you are manipulated to the extreme and don't even know it.

tell us more... interesting... people are manipulated and don't know it.... and you believe you are here to free us from the manipulation? By all means.... if you would could you address Mr. Shelton's first contact with bsda, the one in which he indicated that he loved Linda and that they had been counseled for hours.... except, they hadn't been counseled for hours and it wasn't long after that statement that we learned of the Guam excursion.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 7 2007, 09:35 PM
Post #82

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 07:27 PM) [snapback]176374[/snapback]

nopity.gif
wrong you are, so many times...YOU my friend are the one manipulated by the cult you worship, or you are the manipulator of the cult you own and you don't see your true mental condition.
I feel very sorry for you, really.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 09:39 PM
Post #83

Advanced Member

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 7 2007, 09:26 PM) [snapback]176373[/snapback]

I have been told by no less than 10 employees after everything that's been siad, they feel the same way as you do PDR. I have a feeling the idea is going to spread.

Hoty, why didn't you dispute those ,that told, that Danny said he was "going after" Linda and her supporters. Surely you were there. You know everything that goes on. You knew it was false yet did nothing to correct it. If that doesn't prove that you have your own personal ax to grind, then nothing does. Or, maybe you were actually not there at all and are just being "fed" I have heard from way more than 10 that they can't believe someone so 2 faced works among them. It appears to most there, that you are trying to help take down the ministry which in turn takes down their jobs. Good thing, that for now, you are anonymous because if the rest of the employees find out who you are, well, it won't be a pretty picture. People that thought you were a friend will feel betrayed and they will have been.

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 7 2007, 09:35 PM) [snapback]176382[/snapback]

nopity.gif
wrong you are, so many times...YOU my friend are the one manipulated by the cult you worship, or you are the manipulator of the cult you own and you don't see your true mental condition.
I feel very sorry for you, really.

Don't waste your emotions feeling sorry for me because If I belong to Danny's cult, then you belong to Linda's so are still, being manipulated,....wait...unless you are her, then you would be doing the manipulating. Either way you are in no better position than you say I am.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 09:44 PM
Post #84

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 09:39 PM) [snapback]176384[/snapback]

Hoty, why didn't you dispute those ,that told, that Danny said he was "going after" Linda and her supporters. Surely you were there. You know everything that goes on. You knew it was false yet did nothing to correct it. If that doesn't prove that you have your own personal ax to grind, then nothing does. Or, maybe you were actually not there at all and are just being "fed" I have heard from way more than 10 that they can't believe someone so 2 faced works among them. It appears to most there, that you are trying to help take down the ministry which in turn takes down their jobs. Good thing, that for now, you are anonymous because if the rest of the employees find out who you are, well, it won't be a pretty picture. People that thought you were a friend will feel betrayed and they will have been.
Don't waste your emotions feeling sorry for me because If I belong to Danny's cult, then you belong to Linda's so are still, being manipulated,....wait...unless you are her, then you would be doing the manipulating. Either way you are in no better position than you say I am.

Bystander you sound a bit defensive and paranoid... please share with us more truth, it will set you and us free....and the hostility towards HOTY and Sonshine.... frustrated that they don't seem to believe your version of the truth?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 09:48 PM
Post #85

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 7 2007, 09:33 PM) [snapback]176381[/snapback]

tell us more... interesting... people are manipulated and don't know it.... and you believe you are here to free us from the manipulation? By all means.... if you would could you address Mr. Shelton's first contact with bsda, the one in which he indicated that he loved Linda and that they had been counseled for hours.... except, they hadn't been counseled for hours and it wasn't long after that statement that we learned of the Guam excursion.....

Wrong on several counts, as usual. They can produce signed documents, if need be, from pastors who counseled with them. They can produce receipts from proffessional counselors they went to see out of state.

Let me correct the guam statement once and for all. THERE WAS NO EXCURSION TO GUAM. It was all done by mail with Lindas signature in agreement. That can also be produced, if need be. How many times can I count on previous posts about danny's quickie little trip to guam and again, that is totally false.
How many more things will have to be shown (many of these things you can look at yourself if you know where to go) before you can see that somebody has been very busy telling tales out of school and you have all been a part of it.

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 7 2007, 09:44 PM) [snapback]176389[/snapback]

Bystander you sound a bit defensive and paranoid... please share with us more truth, it will set you and us free....and the hostility towards HOTY and Sonshine.... frustrated that they don't seem to believe your version of the truth?

Not frustrated, sad for them. Really, nobody is any more defensive than you. The only frustration comes from thinking that it would take a year to straighten out all the false tales that have been told here. Whether purposely or not, I don't know but I know I and others don't have time to put a year into it. That is where the frustration comes in.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #86

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 09:45 PM) [snapback]176390[/snapback]

Wrong on several counts, as usual. They can produce signed documents, if need be, from pastors who counseled with them. They can produce receipts from proffessional counselors they went to see out of state.

Let me correct the guam statement once and for all. THERE WAS NO EXCURSION TO GUAM. It was all done by mail with Lindas signature in agreement. That can also be produced, if need be. How many times can I count on previous posts about danny's quickie little trip to guam and again, that is totally false.
How many more things will have to be shown (many of these things you can look at yourself if you know where to go) before you can see that somebody has been very busy telling tales out of school and you have all been a part of it.

they can? anyone can forge a document, you know for a fact that there was counseling? You were bystanding there when these sessions occurred?.... professional is spelled with one f by the way.... of course as you pointed out they cant be produced here because no one here would believe... please continue to share more... this is quite interesting.... why would a christian man seek a divorce in Guam?

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 09:48 PM) [snapback]176390[/snapback]

Not frustrated, sad for them. Really, nobody is any more defensive than you. The only frustration comes from thinking that it would take a year to straighten out all the false tales that have been told here. Whether purposely or not, I don't know but I know I and others don't have time to put a year into it. That is where the frustration comes in.

I am not defensive... see I don't have to worry about my wife getting a quick divorce in Guam and marrying someone 20 yrs younger than she is... the false tales that have been told? You mean you believe that Danny is telling the whole truth? Let's see, was Danny telling the truth about his brother Tommy?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 7 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #87

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 8 2007, 05:48 AM) [snapback]176390[/snapback]

- - - They can produce signed documents, if need be, from pastors who counseled with them. They can produce receipts from proffessional counselors they went to see out of state.

- - -

Bystander, do you realize that the cousellor Mr. Danny Shelton has referred to as his greatest witness as having counselled Linda, called me recently. When I mentioned this fact to him, he told me that he had never had a real counselling session with Linda.

Tell me, Bystander, who is your source? Can you believe he is telling you the truth when the star counsellor denies he ever had any such counselling session? That same counsellor has also stated he is convinced that Linda is innocent of Danny's accusations. Do you doubt this man's integrity?

This post has been edited by Johann: Feb 7 2007, 10:11 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #88

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 09:50 PM) [snapback]176352[/snapback]

As I read those words aloud and a nice little beat started to come into my mind. If you don't mind maybe I will make a little rap out of them.......

If I dont mind? Well, as a matter of fact, I DO mind.

I was wondering how much longer before you resorted to racial stereotypes...and let your white sheet show. You gonna put on blackface too since you are looking to be as offensive as possible?

It is shameful on your part that your knowledge and understanding of african-americans is so limited that you would think yourself amusing by resorting to such ignorant stereotypes. Is this how you think you are 'communicating'? What's next? Offering me chicken and watermelon?

And just so you know... we don't all live in the ghetto, receiving welfare checks, listening to rap music and drinking malt liquor. We don't all have criminal records and we're all not under or unemployed. Many of the people you are dealing with here have better education and income than you have ever thought of having... had higher test scores and higher GPAs and have had more professional accomplishment than you... and you, knowing you cannot compete, this is what you throw out.

Yes, I mind. And you should be ashamed of yourself.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 7 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #89

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Bystander, now why would we want that? We were here a long time before you got here. In fact Danny came here before you got here. Did I not wish you a Happy Sabbath and invite you to the SS lesson study. That was no empty invitation,you were, indeed welcome. I keep telling you we know how to diagree without becoming enemies. You can stay, long as you follow the rules.....

Now, we do asked, however, that you do watch yourself, this still is BlackSDA. You gots to leave them little comments for somewhere else. Afterall, we(SDAs) ain't supposed to have those racial issues, right? no.gif

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 06:54 PM) [snapback]176356[/snapback]

Actually, it is, by the outcry that I have heard from other Adventist. C'mon you guys just want to get us off of here so your own little group can continue to spin your tales to each other with no distractions.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 7 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #90

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 7 2007, 09:52 PM) [snapback]176355[/snapback]

Danny should have been a man from jump and let it go. To slander his ex-wife's name makes him look stankier and stankier. Normally the hen that cackles the loudest is the one that laid the egg...and in this case Danny is cackling, crowing, pecking, screaming, bellowing, spittin, and yellin'...all of which makes him look stankier and stankier.
yes.gif spoton.gif thumbup.gif

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:36 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church