Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12410&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:36:43 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Proofs, Or Lack Thereof, A concern of causing false assumptions
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 06:02 PM
Post #61

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 01:32 AM) [snapback]176017[/snapback]

Friendly would not be the word I would use to describe this forum whether I had shown up, or not.

If you hadn't shown up here and used another word that would make you a talebearer... and if a man will have friends he must first show himself friendly... whole you have shown yourself a great many things in your time here, friendly doesnt make the list...

So you come here in a hostile guise, acting in a hostile manner... and then you are shocked and appalled because people are inclined to treat you with hostility...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaall righty then...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 7 2007, 06:02 PM) [snapback]176316[/snapback]

If you hadn't shown up here and used another word that would make you a talebearer... and if a man will have friends he must first show himself friendly... whole you have shown yourself a great many things in your time here, friendly doesnt make the list...

So you come here in a hostile guise, acting in a hostile manner... and then you are shocked and appalled because people are inclined to treat you with hostility...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaall righty then...

In His service,
Mr. J

You must have got your posts mixed up. I was shocked and appalled that this forum existed but once I became a member I realized quickly I had to be hostile, at times, to communicate. Especially with you.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 7 2007, 07:09 PM
Post #63

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

What I find really amusing is that it's the apologist that keep these 3abn threads really going. If they had the smarts to just not reply to any and everything there would be 100's of pages less of condemnation against Danny, Tommy, 3abn etc etc. Danny's loss, everyone elses gain. The truth is getting out as a result of the apologist, not in spite of them.

Richard

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #64

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 7 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]176328[/snapback]

What I find really amusing is that it's the apologist that keep these 3abn threads really going. If they had the smarts to just not reply to any and everything there would be 100's of pages less of condemnation against Danny, Tommy, 3abn etc etc. Danny's loss, everyone elses gain. The truth is getting out as a result of the apologist, not in spite of them.

Richard

good point Richard..... the more they talk, the more that is revealed.... I think they protesteth too much...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 07:12 PM
Post #65

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 7 2007, 05:56 PM) [snapback]176315[/snapback]

Mr. J you are correct! No one sent me the information, I am just one smart cookie who knows how to surf the Net! It really isn't that difficult, Bystander. I bet even you could find it, but you don't need to do that, you drink directly from the source. Right?

Sister

I agree sister, you certainly do know how to surf the net in lots of different ways. Fact is I had already seen the figures quite sometime ago that is why I said might not be exact because I didn't trust my memory. Of course I could have looked them up again but didn't want to go to the trouble. Wrong. You are the biggest source I know and I sure don't drink from you. thankyou.gif

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 07:16 PM
Post #66

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 08:03 PM) [snapback]176326[/snapback]

You must have got your posts mixed up. I was shocked and appalled that this forum existed but once I became a member I realized quickly I had to be hostile, at times, to communicate. Especially with you.

Therein lies the rub... you havent communicated with anyone here, least of all me... you have threatened, cajoled, pontificated, excoriated, castigated, obfuscated... I could go on at length... but you have not communicated...

Nor have you tried to... and you never will as long as you think you can unilaterally set the terms and bounds of discourse... or as long as you wear your contempt on your sleeve. You'd do better to agree to disagree and just walk away... but it's just not your style to quit while you're behind, is it...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 07:16 PM
Post #67

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 7 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]176328[/snapback]

Richard

We reply so that the readers won't be swallowed whole by rumors and assumption.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #68

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 07:16 PM) [snapback]176333[/snapback]

uh huh.... thou protesteth too much.... thanks for sharing your rationale..... how's that workin for ya?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 7 2007, 07:19 PM
Post #69

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 05:16 PM) [snapback]176333[/snapback]

.........and it's working, just not the way you intended.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 07:19 PM
Post #70

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 12:39 PM) [snapback]176104[/snapback]

If I had them, I wouldn't have had a problem with posting them. So you think LInda coudn't get her hands on the 05 figures but some anonymous person who sent them to "sister" can?

Seeing you have admitted your were barking up the wrong tree in this regard, a retraction and an apology to sister would be in order...

Not that I'd expect you to do either...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 7 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #71

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Hate to tell you this but it just ain't helping your cause. Those on here searching for the truth are seeing documents, and first hand reports and people with real names, in other words proof for what they read. And what are you and the other apologist showing? Attacks on the messenger instead of the message. Instead of trying to dispute what's shown here you try to discredit the posters, the people BTW who have the guts to say who they are, unlike the apologist. Admittedly not all on here tell their real names, but nearly all the main participants do.

And the more you protest the more determined people are, not to bring down 3abn but to bring out the truth. Ya'll are doing the critics a favor. So carry on.

Richard

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 08:16 PM) [snapback]176333[/snapback]

This post has been edited by Richard Sherwin: Feb 7 2007, 07:53 PM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 08:50 PM
Post #72

Advanced Member

[quote name='awesumtenor' date='Feb 7 2007, 07:16 PM' post='176332']
Therein lies the rub... you havent communicated with anyone here, least of all me... you have threatened, cajoled, pontificated, excoriated, castigated, obfuscated... I could go on at length... but you have not communicated...

As I read those words aloud and a nice little beat started to come into my mind. If you don't mind maybe I will make a little rap out of them.......

Nor have you tried to... and you never will as long as you think you can unilaterally set the terms and bounds of discourse... or as long as you wear your contempt on your sleeve. You'd do better to agree to disagree and just walk away... but it's just not your style to quit while you're behind, is it...

If I was behind I might, but since I'm not, I won't.
Mr. J You would never consider yourself in the masses of all the "regular" people in the world but the truth is, your strings are being pulled just like most everyone else on this forum. I am sorry to be the barer of bad news, but you are no better than anyone else. The master puppateer has your little legs doing a jig but your to in love with yourself to notice.

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 7 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]176343[/snapback]

Hate to tell you this but it just ain't helping your cause. Those on here searching for the truth are seeing documents, and first hand reports and people with real names, in other words proof for what they read. And what are you and the other apologist showing? Attacks on the messenger instead of the message. Instead of trying to dispute what's shown here you try to discredit the posters, the people BTW who have the guts to say who they are, unlike the apologist. Admittedly not all on here tell their real names, but nearly all the main participants do.

And the more you protest the more determined people are, not to bring down 3abn but to bring out the truth. Ya'll are doing the critics a favor. So carry on.

Richard

In the last several days I have posted verified facts. I have also shown many rumors to be false with the facts. Some facts and evidence will have to wait until the proper time to be shown. Either way, it's there.

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 7 2007, 07:19 PM) [snapback]176336[/snapback]

Seeing you have admitted your were barking up the wrong tree in this regard, a retraction and an apology to sister would be in order...

Not that I'd expect you to do either...

In His service,
Mr. J

Are you reading the wrong posts. Did sister not post the salaries? Did sister not say that I would have to be an insider to get that information? Ridiculous you are

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 7 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #73

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

You on a roll Clay.....
QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 7 2007, 09:11 PM) [snapback]176329[/snapback]

.... I think they protesteth too much...

Shakespear...right?
dunno.gif
QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 7 2007, 09:18 PM) [snapback]176334[/snapback]

..... how's that workin for ya?

Dr. Phil

Finally - I agree. I'm quick to tell the kids that I work with:

*ahem*

"You tell the truth one time. That's all you have to do. Eventually the lie will come out in the wash. Someone wants to lie on you and spread rumors. You tell the people that matter one time..... it's not true. You show your proof that it's not true and you drop it. The people that keep the mess going will be found out to be a lie ...eventually...and when it does happen - their shot for life. Trust me...."

It's refreshing to see kids actually work this in the day treatment/inpatient wards and it actually works as the rumor mill dies and people find something new to talk about.

Fact of the matter is - with all the "evidence" that exists about Linda - I ain't seen a thang...but yet there is bit after bit coming out about Danny, Tommy, and the "dirty deeds" that have been done in the background. If evidence exists against Linda - by all means Danny should have been a man from jump and let it go. To slander his ex-wife's name makes him look stankier and stankier. Normally the hen that cackles the loudest is the one that laid the egg...and in this case Danny is cackling, crowing, pecking, screaming, bellowing, spittin, and yellin'...all of which makes him look stankier and stankier.

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 08:54 PM
Post #74

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 7 2007, 07:19 PM) [snapback]176335[/snapback]

.........and it's working, just not the way you intended.

Actually, it is, by the outcry that I have heard from other Adventist. C'mon you guys just want to get us off of here so your own little group can continue to spin your tales to each other with no distractions.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 7 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #75

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 06:50 PM) [snapback]176352[/snapback]

In the last several days I have posted verified facts. I have also shown many rumors to be false with the facts. Some facts and evidence will have to wait until the proper time to be shown. Either way, it's there.

no.gif you have not done this, in fact, you have only said more things that we have asked you to prove were true. why don't you do that, then you can say you did.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 06:54 PM) [snapback]176356[/snapback]

Actually, it is, by the outcry that I have heard from other Adventist. C'mon you guys just want to get us off of here so your own little group can continue to spin your tales to each other with no distractions.

Reeeeaaaallyy?? And what SDA's would that be? The ones that don't know any better and have done no research of their own, just listened to the ramblings of their king and his court (lets not forget them) on the tv and since it sounds so good, it must be true? when will they learn??

If we have only tales to spin, then leave - you have nothing to worry about. And by all means, PLEASE don't go, in fact I have stated to the admin here that I want you to stay. I question your eithics and honesty, but for the most part, it really is good for the cause of truth that you remain, until you sucessfully get yourself booted and that will be that. So, hear you are!! Still here! (no, not necessarily because of my asking, but because I am not the only one that knows it's a good thing you are still here...)

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Feb 7 2007, 09:02 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:36 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church