Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=270 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:56:18 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
Ralph
post Feb 10 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #271

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 10 2007, 04:13 PM) [snapback]177143[/snapback]

I capped to seperate my words from the other poster

Color, italics or bold will do that better than caps. Do take the time to figure out how to insert quotes as I mentioned in a post that I sent yesterday.

I wrote:
For Newbies, try this if you wish to split a post. (I'll put spaces in this so it goes through.)

At the beginning of a quote, insert [ quote ] (That's a square bracket, the word, "quote", square bracket)
To end quote [ / quote ] (That's square bracket, backslash, quote, square bracket.)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 10 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #272

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

While you cannot use the "quote function" correctly Bystander....I can. refer to Glenetta's post about "receipts" below.....
QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 06:14 PM) [snapback]176879[/snapback]

inga I have read through the post. I read Danny and Linda counseled with licensed, trained counselors, whom were out of the state, 2 of them to be exact and then I don't know if I heard it or read it that it totalled a 8 hour period of time. Then because I want to know truth I can tell you 3ABN can verify this all with receipts from the counselors. And by the way it was Linda who refused to go back. Maybe the pregnancy test was already used, and the rabbit died. What a horriable thought!!! I just would never have thought it of her.
Why drag Elder Finley into the mess, let him alone so he can reach souls for Christ.

So below...where you took MY post and added in your comments....like thus...

1. Mark Finley states that he did not provide counseling to Linda.

ACCORDING TO THE WAY JOHANN UNDERSTOOD IT.

2. If big IF Mark Finley did speak on the phone w/ Linda Bro. Finley didn't call this "counseling" and never charged for it.

MARK HAS NEVER DENIED TALKING TO LINDA ON THE PHONE SO YOUR BIG "IF" DOESN'T APPLY HERE. HE HAS ALSO NEVER DENIED IT WAS FROM 45 MINUTES TO AN HOUR EACH TIME.

3. "Receipts" that people are speaking of in regards to the said counseling of Linda by Mark Finley do not exist or were "made up" in the minds/by these people.

RECEIPTS FROM MARK'S COUNSELING ARE LUDICROUS. NO ONE HAS EVER SAID THAT. IN THE FIRST PLACE MARK WAS A FRIEND OF BOTH DANNY AND LINDA AND WANTED TO HELP. THERE WOULD NEVER BEEN A 'CHARGE' FOR HIS COUNSELING AND ADVICE
THE RECEIPTS ARE FOR CHRISTIAN COUNSELORS OUT OF STATE AND WERE FOR A TOTAL OF 8 HOURS WITH 2 PROFFESIONALLY LICENSED COUNSELORS.
4. Someone is lying big time in regards to Mark Finley doing counseling.

Am I correct this far? Am I correct as of recent?

AS ADDRESSED YOU WERE TOTALLY INCORRECT

Receipts from "other" counselors have been mentioned...yet - I still have to hear/see the proof of that. Kay Kuzma was supposed to be one of those "therapists"...but everyone knows - (if you know anything about HIPPA) that she truthfully wasn't supposed to be able to "confirm or deny" treating the couple as a matter of privacy. She has since admitted to "treating" the couple....that throws her credibility way off to me.....

snack.gif

If their are any "receipts" then this would be proof that Linda received counseling. This would also be proof that "they tried" to make it work. Scan them, put them here, put them at the other site.

...all other "evidence" has been talked about and beat to death like horse paste.... Put the evidence out there! That is all I ask.... & again - so far.... No One Wants To Put The Proof Out There and Get It Over With!!! doh.gif

This post has been edited by PrincessDrRe: Feb 10 2007, 10:20 PM

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 10 2007, 10:24 PM
Post #273

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

All I keep asking for is the "proof"...the "real deal" that would seal this and end it.

You can talk about the woman like a dog.
You can talk about her having an affair.
You can talk about the woman and her "monthly" cycle.
You can talk about the woman and her "problems" within her family.
You can talk about the woman and how she had an "expensive" lifestyle.

Put the real proof out there.....
Does she have a sex tape?
Does their exist tape recordings of conversations that were illicit?
Are these tapes not doctored?
Can these tapes be made public?
Are their letters that would prove that an affair was going on?
What of plane tickets and receipts from Hotel rooms and such?
Any lipstick smears on shirts?
What of others within the family that "don't care" and will tell all business just to get this entire mess to "shut up"?

I WANT PROOF!

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 10 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #274

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 10 2007, 11:24 PM) [snapback]177212[/snapback]

All I keep asking for is the "proof"...the "real deal" that would seal this and end it.

What of others within the family that "don't care" and will tell all business just to get this entire mess to "shut up"?

I WANT PROOF!

Ditto snack.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 10 2007, 11:00 PM
Post #275

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 10 2007, 11:24 PM) [snapback]177212[/snapback]

I WANT PROOF!

I agree, where is the proof? I want the proof, too. Why doesn't Bystander bring the evidence here, for everyone to see? Because there is none. All he has produced so far is empty allegations and innuendos.

Sister

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 10 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #276

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 10 2007, 09:00 PM) [snapback]177215[/snapback]

I agree, where is the proof? I want the proof, too. Why doesn't Bystander bring the evidence here, for everyone to see? Because there is none. All he has produced so far is empty allegations and innuendos.

Sister

Sister,

Remember he is protecting linda!!!!!!!!!
roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

Erik

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 10 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #277

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

No, Erik, he is protecting innocents like children, etc. You know the people Danny never thinks aobut when he is making his weekly inuendos......... doh.gif
QUOTE(erik @ Feb 10 2007, 09:03 PM) [snapback]177216[/snapback]

Sister,
Remember he is protecting linda!!!!!!!!!
roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif
Erik

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 10 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #278

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 11:42 AM) [snapback]176179[/snapback]

wwjd I don't know what SOP would say for the age and time we live in, but because the ministry has nothing to hide, my prayer is that they do not give up and that they endure. The people here are just moving mouths with thoughts, which are unsupported and disconnected. When you read many of the post you will sense the jellousy of a thriving ministry, some who maybe are looking to make a free buck, and others who are bitter because they were dismissed from employment due to bad choices they made while working there. Just my thoughts and my moving mouth as well.

Jelousy? looking to make a free buck? bitter? dunno.gif uhm.gif blink.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 11 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #279

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Princessdi said:
All are free to come here and post their side. Now if they come with guns blazing questioning folks chritianity and Adventism, they will get as good as they give. BSDA is neither pro Danny or Linda or visa versa. Obviously individual members have chosen sides, some have not. I have said a few times now that i am nto pro Linda. I don't know anything about Linda except what her now ex husband did to get out of their marriage, and that was wrong. No reflection on her being right or wrong, but holding him accountable in the position of SDA christian leardership he has taken up. i can't make any judgements on Linda's words or actions, mainly because she has not been allowed to speak or act in her own behalf. I can only go on what I see and hear.

wwjd responded:
Another perfect example of just taking what you have read/heard as fact. How do you know what transpired to end that marriage? You "know" by rumor, gossip and innuendo. that is all it takes for some of you to make such statements. I hope that you find out just how wrong you are. Trust me, you have been fooled

Princessdi's response:
I missed this response a couple of days ago, and I believe it needs a response. Just to explain to you, just in case you weren't here when I expalined it before. "Spiritual adultery" is a sin against God. It describes what the COI were doing each time they waundered after the gods of the neighboring countries. Danny is not God or even a god, therefore Linda could not commit spiritual adultery against him. Hence, the methods Danny used to exist his marriage to Linda was wrong, and he yet and still lacks biblical grounds for that divorce, and subsequently his remarriage. Even in their own defense Danny and those at 3ABN who give their version of the events, say that Linda had committed no physical adultery, but they warned her that continued conversations with the Dr. would. He can't divorce her on what he "thought" might happen. So, if I was fooled about Danny's reasons for divorcing Linda, I was fooled by Danny. He is the one who came up with the reason. Are you saying he was lying?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 11 2007, 01:31 AM
Post #280

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 11 2007, 12:03 AM) [snapback]177224[/snapback]

Princessdi said:

The board referred to spiritual adultery for Linda's sake. They felt it would give her a better chance to move on and make some things right without marring her reputation further. You are very wrong when you state that the board/Danny said they knew she did not commit physical adultery. They never ever said she did not. When the marriage broke up, not for 1 minute in time did Danny think they were divorcing because of "spiritual" adultery. If that is where a lot of confusion on this forum comes, in, please don't lose a minute more of sleep on the subject. Danny knew what he knew and so did others. He knows and God knows he had grounds to remarry. As soon as the divorce was final, guess who went to Norway, alone, without her son. A copy of a ticket is no problem to get. And guess who she ask to take her to the airport and help her get her things situated for international flying? Danny. Guess who took her? Danny. Guess who tried to talk her out of going all the way there? Guess whether it worked or not. It didn't. And while I am on the subject, Inga said he was married within days of the divorce, I proved different as to when the guam divorce was final. Inga said she meant the Illinois divorce. There should have been no suit for an Illinois divorce. As proven when the courts considered the matter. The judge decreed that the guam divorce was 100% legal.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Feb 11 2007, 02:19 AM
Post #281

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

wwjd, since you seem to know so much about the whole matter and are giving specific information such as when Brandy arrived at 3ABN, let me ask you something that has been bothering me. When she got to 3ABN, where did she live? I was told that some time before she married Danny, he moved her into a house owned by 3ABN accross the street from his home. This, in my opinion is not avoiding the appearance of evil.

That aside, how long did she live accross the street from his house? Did she move into this house as soon as she got to 3ABN from Florida? Can you prove that she lived somewhere else? Did she live in other 3ABN housing or private housing? Are new employees normally given a place to stay at 3ABN? You gave November 11 as the date when she got there. Danny said that her mother called about 2 or 3 weeks before she left for 3ABN. This would be immediately after Brandy's divorce if your date is correct. Had anybody arranged for housing for her before she left since Danny said that Carolyn had told him that Brandy was on her way?

Whether or not Danny had grounds for divorce, it is his actions both before and after the divorce that are in question since he is still the president of 3ABN. Another question I have is "Did Brandy have biblical grounds for divorce?

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 11 2007, 02:43 AM
Post #282

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(lurker @ Feb 11 2007, 02:19 AM) [snapback]177246[/snapback]

That aside, how long did she live accross the street from his house? Did she move into this house as soon as she got to 3ABN from Florida? Can you prove that she lived somewhere else? Did she live in other 3ABN housing or private housing? Are new employees normally given a place to stay at 3ABN? You gave November 11 as the date when she got there. Danny said that her mother called about 2 or 3 weeks before she left for 3ABN. This would be immediately after Brandy's divorce if your date is correct. ds for divorce?

Lurker, I will try to answer the questions as best I can. Brandi's mother did call Danny and say her daughter had made up her mind to start over and would be coming there and applying for a job. Danny had not seen her since she was a child of (I believe) 11 when her family came to record at his music studio. Whether or not there is an opening in any of the departments is not Danny's job. That is the job of the General Manager. Danny told the GM that this lady would be coming and if there was an opening great, but if there wasn't Brandi might have to wait until someone quit or whatever. There was no housing arrangements made of any kind in advance. When she showed up, I believe Mollie interviewed her and felt she could fill a space needed as the phone operator in the main building, and/or the call center which takes orders and sends them out. I believe she worked both places according to where she was needed at the time. She did not rent the house across the street for quite a while but I can't tell you exaclty where she lived accept, I think it was in West Frankfort which is about 10 miles from the 3abn facility. ( I am not 100% sure on that) but it is what I seem to remember about it. It is my understanding that 3ABN owned the house across the street and a little ways down the road from Danny's residence and had always been rented out to people that had moved to thompsonville to work at 3abn. The last renters I believe were mike & tereasa Wilson that run the vegetarian restaurant in thompsonville. They decided to make living quarters above the restaurant, so had moved out of the house. word went fast that the house was empty and Brandi decided to see if she and her girls could rent it and they did. I am guessing on times here but it probably was about a year that she lived there before they married. Both of her children lived with her. Another couple that the husband works at 3abn now rent it.
Yes Brandi did have grounds. Her husband was unfaithful.
I hope I have answered your questions to your satisfaction

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 11 2007, 03:13 AM
Post #283

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 11 2007, 03:43 AM) [snapback]177250[/snapback]

Lurker, I will try to answer the questions as best I can. Brandi's mother did call Danny and say her daughter had made up her mind to start over and would be coming there and applying for a job. Danny had not seen her since she was a child of (I believe) 11 when her family came to record at his music studio. Whether or not there is an opening in any of the departments is not Danny's job. That is the job of the General Manager. Danny told the GM that this lady would be coming and if there was an opening great, but if there wasn't Brandi might have to wait until someone quit or whatever. There was no housing arrangements made of any kind in advance. When she showed up, I believe Mollie interviewed her and felt she could fill a space needed as the phone operator in the main building, and/or the call center which takes orders and sends them out. I believe she worked both places according to where she was needed at the time. She did not rent the house across the street for quite a while but I can't tell you exaclty where she lived accept, I think it was in West Frankfort which is about 10 miles from the 3abn facility. ( I am not 100% sure on that) but it is what I seem to remember about it. It is my understanding that 3ABN owned the house across the street and a little ways down the road from Danny's residence and had always been rented out to people that had moved to thompsonville to work at 3abn. The last renters I believe were mike & tereasa Wilson that run the vegetarian restaurant in thompsonville. They decided to make living quarters above the restaurant, so had moved out of the house. word went fast that the house was empty and Brandi decided to see if she and her girls could rent it and they did. I am guessing on times here but it probably was about a year that she lived there before they married. Both of her children lived with her. Another couple that the husband works at 3abn now rent it.
Yes Brandi did have grounds. Her husband was unfaithful.
I hope I have answered your questions to your satisfaction

Not only was a job and home arranged for Brandi, but the furniture in the lobby of 3ABN was suddenly removed one afternoon and ended up in Brandi's house.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 11 2007, 03:28 AM
Post #284

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 11 2007, 09:31 AM) [snapback]177243[/snapback]

The board referred to spiritual adultery for Linda's sake. They felt it would give her a better chance to move on and make some things right without marring her reputation further. You are very wrong when you state that the board/Danny said they knew she did not commit physical adultery. They never ever said she did not. When the marriage broke up, not for 1 minute in time did Danny think they were divorcing because of "spiritual" adultery. If that is where a lot of confusion on this forum comes, in, please don't lose a minute more of sleep on the subject. Danny knew what he knew and so did others.

- - -

It is interesting to see what information Mr. Danny Shelton is providing you with, WWJW. I received e-mails from Danny claiming it was spiritual adultery, and he even made Linda write to me stating that Danny was trying to convince her this was spiritual adultery.

It is also quite interesting how you people are trying to make use of Mark Finlay. I did not mention him by name, but you - or Bystander - did.

Now we have two witnesses who heard Mark Finlay state his personal conviction that Linda Shelton is innocent of the accusations against her. Are you trying to twist this as meaning he was actually supporting Danny's claims by making that statement?

Yes, Linda called Mark Finlay long after the sad events around the divorce, and Mark confirmed this when we talked. Linda asked Mark Finlay to plead on her behalf that the board of 3ABN would re-consider . . . Mark Finlay pleaded in vain, and I did not get this information from Linda. It seemed like nobody at 3ABN would listen to him.

Keep on making your claims, wwjd. They add to the drama of this uncanny soap opera!!!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 11 2007, 05:14 AM
Post #285

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

Another question I have is "Did Brandy have biblical grounds for divorce?

Folks, that above question, in my mind is irrelevant, and in appropriate.

1) The focus on all of this should not be on Brandy. Make it on Danny/3-ABN if you wish. That is legitimate. But, it should not be on Brandy. She is not a primary factor in what are the major issues. Yes, as she is now Danny's wife, she is tangentially involved. But it is inappropriate to focus on her. If you have something to say, say it about her husband, Danny.

2) The question as to whether or not Brandy had Biblical grounds to divorce her husband (for all I know, he divorced her) is irrelevant. Brandy was not a Seventh-day Adventist at the time she and her former husband were divorced. She should not be held accountable in regard to that divorce, for SDA Biblical standards.

3) For the purpose of this discussion, let us say that Brandy did not have Biblical grounds for the divorce to her former husband. So what? It happened. She was not SDA. We can assume that she did not know and understand the Biblical standards at that time. She became a SDA by baptism. At that time her past was put behind her--whatever it was. She became a new creature. She had a new beginning. Regardless of her marital past, she could now begin all over again. That means that she could marry again.

4) Folks, as far as specifics are concerned, leave Brandy alone. Don't tell me that her baptism was a fraud. That is between Brandy, God, and the SDA pastor who baptized her, and presumably is leading her in her spiritual nurture. I do not care what Brandy's life was like before she bacame a SDA. That is not important. She should not be the focus. How would any of youy feel if you were in Brandy's place, a new SDA, and people are asking is you had Biblical grounds in a prior divorce, and other stuff!

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church