Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=300 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:56:22 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
Noahswife
post Feb 11 2007, 12:32 PM
Post #301

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Ralph @ Feb 11 2007, 01:20 PM) [snapback]177374[/snapback]

Glenetta, why are you dragging Duane into this? Is it any concern of yours what kind of church he is pastoring?

Glenetta, since the topic of this thread is what happened at the corporate worship and not Duane, I too would like an answer to why you asked this question here and at this time? What is the relevance?

Please focus and give an answer to this very simple question if you want people to listen to what you have to say. Take some responsibility for your post and don't throw it back on what others do or do not do in regard to their posts. Step up and be accountable.

tired of hijacked threads
nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 11 2007, 12:32 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 11 2007, 12:42 PM
Post #302

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 11 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]177367[/snapback]

Well. I'm not WWJD, but I want to ask the same question, why bring Elder Finley in on this? I understand the you ,Duane, are pastoring a Baptist church now, is this so?

glenetta since you are still running to and fro up and down BSDA and have yet to find a clue, here is the thread where Eld. Finley's name was brought "in on this", as you put it.

This is why, and by whom.

Also, I suggest you work on getting your information correct, or simply but out, since you obviously have not taken the time to know who said what, or have anything of real substance to contribute to the discussion.

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 11 2007, 12:43 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 11 2007, 01:14 PM
Post #303

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 11 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]177367[/snapback]

Well. I'm not WWJD, but I want to ask the same question, why bring Elder Finley in on this? I understand the you ,Duane, are pastoring a Baptist church now, is this so?

Why do you continue to try to make Duane the subject, Cindyglenetta?

Some spirits are worse than Medusa... cut off the head of one and multiples spring forth in it's place...

Do men turn to stone when you fix your eyes on them, Cindyglenetta?

jes' wunderin' dunno.gif

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 11 2007, 01:16 PM
Post #304

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 11 2007, 12:51 PM) [snapback]177362[/snapback]

Well Well! Yes, we all want the truth on this board. But every time some truth is brought forward it is either conveniently deleted or the thread is locked. Or the person bringing it is banned. Ask questions? Nope--you'll get banned like Cindy was.

You want truth? Really? I couldn't have guessed.

Sorry, you are not convincing me. When I see real fairness in allowing the truth to be expressed here, then and ONLY then will I believe you really want truth.

A "wash your mouth out with soap" smiley would come in real handy right about now... but anyway.

rofl1.gif And who are you supposed to be that anyone must "convince" you of anything? blink.gif We do not recall inviting any of you to come in on the, "I believe Danny Shelton is the only person speaking truth, band wagon. Danny came to BlackSDA making claims, when not one person here was paying him much, if any, attention at all. Danny came to BSDA and shared his version of truth/reality yet his Actions , filing for a divorce while still saying he was trying to save his marriage to Linda, showed that his claim to love her Did Not and still does not line up.

Since you people have chosen to believe an untruth, fine. Just so you know that Linda's blood and the blood of many more are on your hands. One thing is certain, you people need to go back to the beginning before you continue and get a firm grasp on what was said by whom and why.

My g-mom would say "a lie don't care who tell it". Would you please stop with the "every time some truth is brought forward, or the person is banned for bringing it or, for asking questions" foolishness. That is called a " bald face lie" where I come from. Stop with the whining and moaning and complaining about what happened to cindylouwho or whomever... take the pity party, your friends, and your toys and go back to tville or wherever you people come from.

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 11 2007, 01:20 PM

--------------------

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 11 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #305

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 09:19 AM) [snapback]176808[/snapback]

If he is respected like you have said, why would you want to "see" his statement? And Johann did ask, "DID HE LIE"? It was a question but what a question for a highly regarded, highly respected individual of the denomination. I imagen if there is a court proceeding, the statement will be there and being you are representing Linda you will see it then. I can't imagen what would be said about Elder Finley on here, if, that statement was posted here. I am in fear that this is becoming . .. . more than just a forum of discussion. When SDA's are becoming so liberal that they feel they can evaluate "anyone" and "everyone" that is getting serious.

blink.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 11 2007, 01:18 PM
Post #306

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Feb 11 2007, 12:32 PM) [snapback]177382[/snapback]

nw

I am tired of people hijacking threads too, rehashing their same favorite points topic after topic. I would like to do a better job of merging and splitting topics to keep this from happening, put there are only some many hours in the day I can devote to BSDA.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 11 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #307

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 11 2007, 12:51 PM) [snapback]177362[/snapback]

Well Well! Yes, we all want the truth on this board. But every time some truth is brought forward it is either conveniently deleted or the thread is locked. Or the person bringing it is banned. Ask questions? Nope--you'll get banned like Cindy was.

Sorry, you are not convincing me. When I see real fairness in allowing the truth to be expressed here, then and ONLY then will I believe you really want truth.

Rom 3:3-4 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? (4) God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

See..., the point you continue to miss... is that what you choose to believe or disbelieve is wholly and utterly irrelevant.

The truth remains the truth, your myopia and delusion notwithstanding.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 11 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #308

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 11 2007, 02:18 PM) [snapback]177401[/snapback]

I am tired of people hijacking threads too, rehashing their same favorite points topic after topic. I would like to do a better job of merging and splitting topics to keep this from happening, put there are only some many hours in the day I can devote to BSDA.

Calvin it's unfortunate that the admin have to deal with their attempts to misdirect, but at least the rest of us can use the IGNORE function. Which means we may continue discussing the items that come up and how they are addressed between ourselves. They can talk till they are blue in the face, but we don't have to listen. You, PDi and HH do, but not us common folk. biggrin.gif

So, what do you folks think, is it time to let the blind lead the blind and put the crew on the last train to tville and DS can meet them at the station? I vote to ignore their mess and keep steppin. spoton.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Feb 11 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #309

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 11 2007, 01:29 PM) [snapback]177352[/snapback]

Buying a woman furntirue adn helping her buy a car is not the way to treat a mere "girl friend." Such behavior suggests a much deeper involvement.

By the way, is February 2005 the date that Brandi moved into the house directly opposite Danny's house in a private area sheltered by trees?

Others have said that Brandi arrived at 3ABN much earlier than November 2004, by the way. Do we have any witnesses on here that can confirm an approximate date?

i remember it was during the taping of tiny tots that i first saw her ... but don't remember the dates

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 11 2007, 01:37 PM
Post #310

Guests

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Feb 11 2007, 12:32 PM) [snapback]177382[/snapback]

Glenetta, since the topic of this thread is what happened at the corporate worship and not Duane, I too would like an answer to why you asked this question here and at this time? What is the relevance?

Please focus and give an answer to this very simple question if you want people to listen to what you have to say. Take some responsibility for your post and don't throw it back on what others do or do not do in regard to their posts. Step up and be accountable.

nw

Easy up Captain, maybe I got a little confused but Duane was on this Topic "Corporate Worship" talking about Mark Finley who I am sure was not at 3abn corporate worship. The relevance is that he made a comment and I made a reply. Accountability given. Do you accept???

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Feb 11 2007, 01:34 PM) [snapback]177407[/snapback]

i remember it was during the taping of tiny tots that i first saw her ... but don't remember the dates

Was Brandi at Corporate Worship?????

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Feb 11 2007, 01:40 PM
Post #311

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 11 2007, 03:37 PM) [snapback]177408[/snapback]

Was Brandi at Corporate Worship?????

i don't know i don't work there anymore
but since you've read so much, you already know that right?

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 11 2007, 01:49 PM
Post #312

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 11 2007, 10:51 AM) [snapback]177362[/snapback]

Lee, get real..

In my last several posts I have been telling people not to focus on Brandy. Possibly (?) some people did not want to hear that. One has already challenged me on my position. but, note, the thread where I have posted as above has not been locked. I have not been banned. My posts telling people not to focus on Brandy have not been deleted.

People are not locked, deleted, or banned based upon the postion that they take. It is not because they support Linda, or Danny. It is pure and simple the content of their posts. Acceptable content may support Danny, Linda, or someone else.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 11 2007, 01:53 PM
Post #313

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 11 2007, 11:26 AM) [snapback]177405[/snapback]

Calvin it's unfortunate that the admin have to deal with their attempts to misdirect, but at least the rest of us can use the IGNORE function. Which means we may continue discussing the items that come up and how they are addressed between ourselves. They can talk till they are blue in the face, but we don't have to listen. You, PDi and HH do, but not us common folk. biggrin.gif

So, what do you folks think, is it time to let the blind lead the blind and put the crew on the last train to tville and DS can meet them at the station? I vote to ignore their mess and keep steppin. spoton.gif

I like the idea of the ignore button thingy. giggle.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 11 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #314

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 11 2007, 12:26 PM) [snapback]177405[/snapback]

Fantastic idea. the only problem is that it won't work. I do wish that there was a way of saving a number of threads from being hijacked.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 11 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #315

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 10 2007, 11:31 PM) [snapback]177243[/snapback]

The board referred to spiritual adultery for Linda's sake. They felt it would give her a better chance to move on and make some things right without marring her reputation further.

So you are saying the board was willing to LIE? And to help her move on? That's why Danny worked so hard to trash her everywhere he went and to people in writing and on the phone?

You are very wrong when you state that the board/Danny said they knew she did not commit physical adultery. They never ever said she did not.

Are you sure about this??? I would be careful if I were you.

When the marriage broke up, not for 1 minute in time did Danny think they were divorcing because of "spiritual" adultery. If that is where a lot of confusion on this forum comes, in, please don't lose a minute more of sleep on the subject. Danny knew what he knew and so did others. He knows and God knows he had grounds to remarry.

I have no doubt that Danny knew the real reason...he wanted out, and long before the DR. came along to become the scapegoat. What he caused others to think, in his "way", is also known by God too. If you create grounds to re-marry, is that the same??

As soon as the divorce was final, guess who went to Norway, alone, without her son. A copy of a ticket is no problem to get.

And this is wrong because????????????????? Do you have pictures of what they did when she got there as well??

And guess who she ask to take her to the airport and help her get her things situated for international flying? Danny. Guess who took her? Danny.

And why would he be so willing to help her with this?????

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church