Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=240 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:56:13 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
princessdi
post Feb 9 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #241

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Glenetta, since you are new here I am going to help you out:
In post #187 wwjd said this:

......There are receipts for out of state counseling, and the Pastors and others that counseled with them are prepared to sign sworn statements as such...........

To which Johann replied in Post #199:
I challenge you to get such a statement from the pastor whom Danny asked to pray for Linda's return when he had chased her away from Camp Meeting. Danny has frequently told the world that he had counselled Linda.

Then is post #205 wwjd responded:
I will take you up on that because it's not even a challenge. The pastor you refer to is MARK FINLEY. He will be happy to verify that he counseled with Linda by phone, 3 different times for 45 minutes to an hour. MARK FINLEY . HAS HE BEEN DUPED TOO? He will also be happy, if it comes to that, to verify that she did, indeed, have an inappropriate relationship with Arild that went way beyond a doctor treating her son. He can also verify that she was not willing to "give him up" to restore her marriage and/or her place in the ministry.

To which Observer repsonded In post #210:
.........Mark Finley is a respected SDA leader. Many of us would like to see what he says, and if he supports your version of events.............Once Mark Finley's statement is posted, we will know exactly what he has said. We will not be in doubt. We can comment on it in any way.

Is my proposal fair? Tell me if it is not.

To which Duane responded in Post #211:
Pastor Finley has been contacted and provided with a copy of the post by wwjd. I'll let you know when and if I get a response.

And Observer again responded in Post #212:

I have sent Mark Finley a similar message, if I had his correct e-mail address.

I shall wait to see if it comes back to me as an incorrect addres, of if he responds to me.

Now we are awaiting a repsonse from Mark Finley. Now , please keep up!

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 09:19 AM) [snapback]176808[/snapback]

If he is respected like you have said, why would you want to "see" his statement? And Johann did ask, "DID HE LIE"? It was a question but what a question for a highly regarded, highly respected individual of the denomination. I imagen if there is a court proceeding, the statement will be there and being you are representing Linda you will see it then. I can't imagen what would be said about Elder Finley on here, if, that statement was posted here. I am in fear that this is becoming . .. . more than just a forum of discussion. When SDA's are becoming so liberal that they feel they can evaluate "anyone" and "everyone" that is getting serious.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chez
post Feb 9 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #242

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 8 2007, 11:11 PM) [snapback]176679[/snapback]

I used to love to hear John L. and wife interview people. He sounded so much nicer than Danny ever could. I used to love hearing him sing. Now I am ashamed of him and the blatant lies and discusting terrible things he says against Linda on world wide television. So to me the prayer just confirms my feelings about him. I lost all respect for the man. He dishonored God and himself and everyone else who listened to his "prayer".
The agitators in this topic forum are just whisps of smoke. They talk big but don't back up their talk.

When Lomacang is on 3ABN, I turn the channel. When Danny Shelton is on 3ABN, I turn the channel. They are in the same boat. I am ashamed that John Lomacang would support such a vindictive action by Danny Shelton. As a "minister" of the Gospel, he should take the high road and not engage in such vindictive action or rhetoric. In addition, the 3ABN church (I think) is a part of the Illinois Conference. Therefore, Lomacang should be conducting himself according to the culture and practice of the conference not of a vindictive ex-husband. Note: I didn't refer to him as a "pastor". A true servant of God would not conduct himself/herself in such a manner using a "prayer" to bully and harass people. This sounds like Jim Jones and David Koresh.

+Quote Post
Chez
post Feb 9 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #243

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(Chez @ Feb 9 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]176840[/snapback]

When Lomacang is on 3ABN, I turn the channel. When Danny Shelton is on 3ABN, I turn the channel. They are in the same boat. I am ashamed that John Lomacang would support such a vindictive action by Danny Shelton. As a "minister" of the Gospel, he should take the high road and not engage in such vindictive action or rhetoric. In addition, the 3ABN church (I think) is a part of the Illinois Conference. Therefore, Lomacang should be conducting himself according to the culture and practice of the conference not of a vindictive ex-husband. Note: I didn't refer to him as a "pastor". A true servant of God would not conduct himself/herself in such a manner using a "prayer" to bully and harass people. This sounds like Jim Jones and David Koresh.

Off Topic: Where is Aletheia? We lost Aletheia and Glenetta shows up. Hmmm.... Back on Topic!

This post has been edited by Chez: Feb 10 2007, 04:45 AM

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Feb 9 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #244

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

Glenetta said:

Inga, I am surprised that you would put so many accusations in your post. Again I ask not where are you getting your information but what is the original source or are you just repeating what you have heard? Do you hear yourself and this is to princess di also when you talk about airbrushing people and when you accuse danny of getting rid of linda because he was having an affair with Brandi? All I hear is show proof from your side. Where is your proof on those accusations?................

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 9 2007, 12:52 PM) [snapback]176820[/snapback]

What in the world are you talking about?

Di, have you been hiding your talents from us? I mean, I know you're a princess and everthing, but I didn't know you could "airbrush" people? notworthy.gif notworthy.gif giggle.gif

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 9 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #245

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Who told you this and why? PMs(Private Messages) are an option here and only those who name appear in the To or CC sections will know they have recieved them. The only ones you need concern yourself with are those that arrive in your Inbox. Now, if you are confused as to thier use, ask and it will be explained to you.

I am told that this is a public forum and that I should PM but I don't see where others do a lot of that. People just talk freely.

Gurl!!! I can do their hair.....for a price..now that I am officially retired. LOL!!!
QUOTE(Nuggie @ Feb 9 2007, 11:30 AM) [snapback]176846[/snapback]

Di, have you been hiding your talents from us? I mean, I know you're a princess and everthing, but I didn't know you could "airbrush" people? notworthy.gif notworthy.gif giggle.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Feb 9 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #246

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]176610[/snapback]

Since Johann is a foreigner maybe he doesn't understand that Licensed PI's dont lie.

Still laughing out loud... What country do YOU live in? I happen to be in United States where licensed PIs have a notorious reputation! LICENSED PI'S DON'T LIE???? I suppose you think licensed attorneys don't lie??? Or licensed accountants??? roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
gardener
post Feb 9 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #247

Member No.: 2,178

Does anyone besides me think Glenetta sounds a lot like Aletheia?

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Feb 9 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #248

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 9 2007, 02:42 PM) [snapback]176847[/snapback]

Gurl!!! I can do their hair.....for a price..now that I am officially retired. LOL!!!

LOL!! Where's Madea when we need her? There a certain phrase that would be appropriate right about now... rofl1.gif

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 9 2007, 02:04 PM
Post #249

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 8 2007, 10:11 PM) [snapback]176641[/snapback]

Why are WWJD and Glenetta fighting so hard to keep our discussion away from the facts in the above post with which I began this thread? What does the above quote say about the characters of both Danny Shelton and John Lomacang? Let me make one suggestion and see where it leads us.

From the above description of John Lomacang's "prayer" is is obvious why it is unwise to have the 3ABN church as a separate church district of it's own---with it's own pastor, with 3ABN paying half of his salary---within an established church district, where the next district church is less then a 10 minute drive away. Judging by this situation alone, there is an obvious conflict of interest on the part of John Lomacang. Pollyanna said, "No one can own a church." But she never said it is impossible to own the Pastor, especially if he has his own program on 3ABN, sings on 3ABN and his recordings are promoted on 3ABN. What does this say about the credibility of John Lomacang? Any thoughts, folks?

Sister

Interesting questions to say the least... scratchchin.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Feb 9 2007, 03:10 PM
Post #250

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 11:46 AM) [snapback]176815[/snapback]

Now what appears to be a huge contribution by Gailon Joy is very small in the eyes of another, including me. I give myself and his donation was small peanuts .

Hhhmmm...another with access to private donor contribution information... uhm.gif

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=176311

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 9 2007, 04:14 PM
Post #251

Guests

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 9 2007, 12:02 PM) [snapback]176822[/snapback]

That Elder Mark Finlay disagrees with Dan Shelton and his team does not mean he is being deceptive. It means he disagrees. That could mean that either Dan Shelton or Mark Finlay is being deceptive.

I'm betting that Mark Finlay is being truthful and Dan Shelton is being deceptive.

Let other readers judge for themselves.

inga I have read through the post. I read Danny and Linda counseled with licensed, trained counselors, whom were out of the state, 2 of them to be exact and then I don't know if I heard it or read it that it totalled a 8 hour period of time. Then because I want to know truth I can tell you 3ABN can verify this all with receipts from the counselors. And by the way it was Linda who refused to go back. Maybe the pregnancy test was already used, and the rabbit died. What a horriable thought!!! I just would never have thought it of her.
Why drag Elder Finley into the mess, let him alone so he can reach souls for Christ.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 9 2007, 04:21 PM
Post #252

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 04:14 PM) [snapback]176879[/snapback]

Why drag Elder Finley into the mess, let him alone so he can reach souls for Christ.

Maybe you should ask wwjd.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 9 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #253

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 9 2007, 01:02 PM) [snapback]176822[/snapback]

That Elder Mark Finlay disagrees with Dan Shelton and his team does not mean he is being deceptive. It means he disagrees. That could mean that either Dan Shelton or Mark Finlay is being deceptive.

I'm betting that Mark Finlay is being truthful and Dan Shelton is being deceptive.

Let other readers judge for themselves.

Inga, don't even waist your time, she doesn't get it. And it would take much more time than we have here.

Foot in mouth disease can't be cured without the persons consent to take the help. All I'm saying is it just can't happen when they don't want it. nonono.gif
QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 05:14 PM) [snapback]176879[/snapback]

inga I have read through the post. I read Danny and Linda counseled with licensed, trained counselors, whom were out of the state, 2 of them to be exact and then I don't know if I heard it or read it that it totalled a 8 hour period of time. Then because I want to know truth I can tell you 3ABN can verify this all with receipts from the counselors. And by the way it was Linda who refused to go back. Maybe the pregnancy test was already used, and the rabbit died. What a horriable thought!!! I just would never have thought it of her.

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 9 2007, 04:27 PM
Post #254

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 05:14 PM) [snapback]176879[/snapback]

Then because I want to know truth I can tell you 3ABN can verify this all with receipts from the counselors.

Interesting that you should know about all the receipts 3ABN has. uhm.gif

We've heard the stories about "so-called" counseling for more than two years now. That doesn't make it any more likely that Linda received counseling from disinterested parties.

The one person who would be recognized as disinterested is Mark Finley. And it would be helpful if he could lay the story of his "counseling" to rest once and for all. And that's what we're waiting for. WWJD suggested it, and we're waiting for the evidence.

About all those "other counselors": John Lomacang and Walt Thompson hardly cut it as "counselors" by any standard. And "counseling sessions" with Lnda and Danny where Danny did all the talking hardly cut it either. (Would you happen to know how much Danny donated to the ministry of the "counselors" they saw?)

So far, there has been no credible evidence that Linda received any counseling whatsoever before being summarily fired and divorced all at once.

This post has been edited by inga: Feb 9 2007, 04:29 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 9 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #255

Guests

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 9 2007, 04:25 PM) [snapback]176881[/snapback]

Inga, don't even waist your time, she doesn't get it. And it would take much more time than we have here.

Foot in mouth disease can't be cured without the persons consent to take the help. All I'm saying is it just can't happen when they don't want it. nonono.gif

Oh there is time, look how much you have spent so far, may as well stay in it for the long haul, huh. Tell me do you have proof that Linda did not refuse to continue in couseling? Do you have proof she did not cousel at all? I know of proof that says, she did, and she refused to put any effort into her marriage. Then just a bit ago I read that she would not put her marriage or her ministry over her grown male/child!
Oh my lands, now I know that the Board of 3ABN made the right choice. When one goes into ministry GOD COMES FIRST, then your marraige, then your grown up male sons and daughters. Its not like her son is young and not able to make his own choices. HE is/was A GROWN MAN! It cost her, and apparently she had to pay with more, than money.

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 9 2007, 04:27 PM) [snapback]176882[/snapback]

Interesting that you should know about all the receipts 3ABN has. uhm.gif

We've heard the stories about "so-called" counseling for more than two years now. That doesn't make it any more likely that Linda received counseling from disinterested parties.

The one person who would be recognized as disinterested is Mark Finley. And it would be helpful if he could lay the story of his "counseling" to rest once and for all. And that's what we're waiting for. WWJD suggested it, and we're waiting for the evidence.

About all those "other counselors": John Lomacang and Walt Thompson hardly cut it as "counselors" by any standard. And "counseling sessions" with Lnda and Danny where Danny did all the talking hardly cut it either. (Would you happen to know how much Danny donated to the ministry of the "counselors" they saw?)

So far, there has been no credible evidence that Linda received any counseling whatsoever before being summarily fired and divorced all at once.

Out of STATE was my words. OUT OF STATE. John Lomacang and Wat Thompson are not figured in that equation. Maybe you should do some looking and searching before refuting something you have not read or seen! Oh a maybe you should read the post as well.

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church