Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:55:42 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 7 2007, 12:39 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 12:33 PM) [snapback]176134[/snapback]

Thank you Bystander. As I read through all the post, its overwhelming, I almost start to believe this stuff as fact, then there are post through the threads that bring me back to reality. Great Point -Know one brings on court when they are in the wrong. To lie in court could have a great cost - freedom for one.
GP

You obviously know NOTHING about the court system.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 12:41 PM
Post #32

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 7 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]176138[/snapback]

Let's say they (3ABN workers) DID try to come here and "set the record straight." What a joke would that be? They'd be banned immediately like everyone else has in the past or have their posts taken off like Holdens...and some of those who HAVE been banned were Conference workers--and they were spoken to disrespectfully and with ridicule by people like watchbird and others. Can you imagine sneering in the face of your Conference President.

Say one word in defense of Danny and you are now his 'apologist' or "lover" or whatever other term you people can think of.
And if you dare try to ask a question, you are bombarded with moderators telling you to shut up or else! As in Aletheia's experience. There isn't even freedom on this board to ask questions!

Tell 3ABN to come here? Not on your life! I'd advice them to stay off--it is too biased!

Lee as you haven't added much to the discussions.... you can leave anytime... just click that little X in the upper right hand corner...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 7 2007, 12:42 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 7 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]176138[/snapback]

Let's say they (3ABN workers) DID try to come here and "set the record straight." What a joke would that be? They'd be banned immediately like everyone else has in the past or have their posts taken off like Holdens...and some of those who HAVE been banned were Conference workers--and they were spoken to disrespectfully and with ridicule by people like watchbird and others. Can you imagine sneering in the face of your Conference President.

Say one word in defense of Danny and you are now his 'apologist' or "lover" or whatever other term you people can think of.
And if you dare try to ask a question, you are bombarded with moderators telling you to shut up or else! As in Aletheia's experience. There isn't even freedom on this board to ask questions!

Tell 3ABN to come here? Not on your life! I'd advice them to stay off--it is too biased!

No one has been banned for supporting Danny. They were banned for character assassination and insinuations.

Are you saying these go hand in hand?

This post has been edited by ex3ABNemployee: Feb 7 2007, 12:42 PM

--------------------
Duane Clem

Gems of Wisdom
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Feb 7 2007, 12:45 PM
Post #34

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 7 2007, 01:49 PM) [snapback]176107[/snapback]

True it could be just a big bluff. Still, employees who may live on 3ban property, and use pc's have access only through that company server may want to go off campus to be sure their information is not being "viewed" for use against them. Can't hurt to be safe rather than sorry. dunno.gif

You mean "Big Brother" may be watching? blink.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 7 2007, 12:47 PM
Post #35

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 7 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]176138[/snapback]

Let's say they (3ABN workers) DID try to come here and "set the record straight."...and some of those who HAVE been banned were Conference workers--and they were spoken to disrespectfully and with ridicule by people like watchbird and others. Can you imagine sneering in the face of your Conference President.

Hmmm. scratchchin.gif

[center]why-me.gif msn-cry.gif
[/center]

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 7 2007, 12:48 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 12:48 PM
Post #36

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 7 2007, 12:47 PM) [snapback]176144[/snapback]

Hmmm. scratchchin.gif

I noticed that too.... why would we think that someone here defending Danny would be his lover... I havent heard that allegation...... yet....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 7 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #37

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 10:16 AM) [snapback]176118[/snapback]

Do you actually think that the board who would have to vote to bring charges or not..would have done so without getting all of the legal counsel they had available and would, proceed or not according to that council?...Unbelievable...You have a group of smart, with it, business people that know how to deal with these kind of situations. It is amazing that the people here know more than they and their lawyers. How do you think a world wide ministry could survive if all the board and the administration just jumped haphazardly into their decisions. AGain, I say, If they had all these things to hide, as has been alleged here, they wouldn't be doing this.

Bush put a spin on the war in Iraq that most would not buy today. In fact he would not have the votes to go to war. It was all in the presentation........don't act like you don't know that is how it is done.

As far as financial backing, Gailon Joy tells that "linda's team" has a wealthy backer, so the statement that Linda would have to defend herself is a moot point.

I told wwjd, now I am telling you....aint' nothing worse than a messy man. Stand on your own. trying to sully(sp) GJ rep/divide and conquer stuff is beneath you both. Let it go! IWO, just the facts, gentlemen.

I disagree 100%. Having a difference of opinion and stabbing your employers in the back by carrying many unsubstantiated tales are two different things. I would wager if you owned a business that you would not continue to employ such an employee that was hurting your business by his back stabbing. No organization ministry or business would. It is ridiculous to think otherwise.

Whitsle blowers are what they are called, most currently, and I am sure Enron, and everyone else whose employees had enough of their evil ways and were brave enough to stand up, considered these people as traitors. Enron and the rest of them were not betrayed, they were caught in their mess, same thing here. Those who call the souls who stand up for what is right as traitors are generally apart or are benefitiing in some way from the mess. It is that simple. Once again they are only calling Danny to answer to the many inconsistencies in his life( as a self professed public SDA christian leader) and ministry. That is not persecution or betrayal but a call to accountability

Must have figured out? That is laughable. I have been told that 3abn has had hundreds of calls from viewers and supporters who are outraged at this site and want something to be done. There is no way that 3abn could have not known what was going on here even if they wanted to.

All they have to do is not come here....boycott this site....all of that. Public figures must understand that all will not like them, and many who don't will be very vocal about it. Simple as that Ministers and ministries are nto exempt. SDAs join wholeheartedly with those who call thelikes of Jakes, Myeyrs, Olsteen, Long, etc. propsperity preachers and question their more than successful lifestyles, and pick apart every single word and deed. Danny is not exempt by any means. The ones I mentioned dont' even have half as much going on as Danny does. We are going to start with the fact that none has yet to kick their spouse to the curb for a younger model, under questionable circumstances. IOW, they need to get over it!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 7 2007, 01:02 PM
Post #38

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 09:53 AM) [snapback]176109[/snapback]

Erik first let me add to my earlier post on the worship subject. I was told there were lots and lots of people at worship. I was also told that at no time did Danny make the statement that he was "going after Linda and Linda's supporters. Whoever said that was drawing his/her own conclusion and putting words in someones mouth. A good example of how most of the accusations have materialized.
Eric you said Danny must be 1000% sure that he/3abn is right. That is a great statement. Most of the people on this forum must think he is stupid. They accuse him of all these atrocities and then say how dumb he is to take it to court because 3abn will be exposed. Do you actually think he doesn't know what court could or could not entail. Better yet, He could never bring a lawsuit on his own, the board would have had to vote to do so. So again, are the board members so incredibly dumb as to put 3abn at risk if there was wrongdoing to hide? Of course not. If you all would just apply a little common sense to some of these allegations you would see how far off base you really are. You can come to only one conclusion: They have already shown they are willing to go to court by filing the lawsuit. They obviously have nothing to hide.

bystander....it's very interesting how you don't say things....
ds can say the same thing in several ways -
for example, I can say:

I'm gong to the store for something
there is something at the store I need now
wonder if they have this at the store when I get there

someone listening would hear "they are going to the store" and relay the BIG IDEA that I am going to the store for something I need now.

ds said as much in this meeting...and out of 100 or more people lets say, they can describe what he said in many ways, using many terms, but he conveyed THE BIG IDEA very clearly. No one drew "their own conclusions" as you say unless it was said in a way that was clearly meant and implied to SCARE people, and anyone that knows Dan, KNOWS DAN. There is no confusion. I have no doubt he left anyone wondering just what he meant. So save the spin.

secondly, when you say "Do you actually think he doesn't know what court could or could not entail", you are so right. He does, which is why he has avoided it at all COSTS over the years. You know you can only bluff for so long, then it gets called. It's being called, so he better brace himself, it's for real this time.

thirdly, when you say "Better yet, He could never bring a lawsuit on his own, the board would have had to vote to do so. So again, are the board members so incredibly dumb as to put 3abn at risk if there was wrongdoing to hide?" IN A WORD, Y E S. They will willingly do it because they have submitted themselves to do what he tells them. That has been shown over and over.

Apply a little common sense? Yes, that should go both ways. You assume because they are willing to go to court they have nothing to hide....that is a lie. Because they make a threat does not mean they are willing to go. Because they file charges, does not mean they are willing to go. There is nothing obvious about it. This does not mean they have nothing to hide. But, on the other hand, when threats are made to a party, and that party says bring it on, I think that should tell you something very clearly - THEY are not afraid to go. Better wonder why. That is obvious. If I were a betting person, I would not put my money on Dan.

And for once get this straight - NO ONE WANTS TO SEE 3ABN GO AWAY! So, ds and the rest, stop putting them together as if they are one in the same - THEY ARE NOT. You do this just to keep people distracted from the real "problem".

One other thing....when you say "As far as financial backing, Gailon Joy tells that "linda's team" has a wealthy backer", SHOW ME (US) WHERE GAILON HAS SAID THIS??? I always ask you to prove things to me, but you never do...will it be the same this time too?? Produce this statement from Gailon. Did you make it up?? or are you repeating malicious gossip from unsubstantiated and unreliable sources?? So, I'm waiting....
If you are not ds, you are most certainly his twin.

I give you a B for effort...and an F for success. But, JMO, of course.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Feb 7 2007, 01:17 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Chez
post Feb 7 2007, 01:04 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 7 2007, 08:21 AM) [snapback]176053[/snapback]

I did not write the following, but am merely passing it on. It explains the above quote from HOTY that appeared in another 3ABN thread. This is yet another example of the true character of Danny Shelton and what goes on behind the scenes at 3ABN, which are diametrically opposed to the remarks he and Mollie recently made on a Thursday night "live" concerning the unimportance of online posting in regard to the situation at 3ABN. It also illustrates his continual threats of harassment toward, his ex-wife, Linda Shelton.

Sister
Have you heard about the "deeply spiritual" worship that took place today at 3abn and how the master himself actually CAME TO WORSHIP??? He does not go to the weekly worship you know...but he did today!!! And with vengeance!!

"Dan did worship today and it was all about how he is going after "Linda and her team." He also said that he's bringing charges against the employees that post on BSDA. It was over an hour and was all about the scandals going on. Dan said that charges had already been filed. He said he was going after Linda and those that post in her favor. Then to close it all, John Lomacang said a prayer that was basically a warning against people speaking out. He said charges were filed against Linda's team and others who support her and post on this site. He didn't name names, but he did say "I'm going after Linda." He did say that someone is giving them (Linda's team) information and are always one step ahead.

I know that if the employees didn't know something was up, they do now. Everyone was talking and a few friends were saying how administration is furious."

THIS IS UNGODLY!!! This reminds me of Jim Jones and David Koresh. All you conference officials, i.e., local, union, division, and general, it is time for you to stand up and not be passive and "bystanders" to this evil. In the area of bullying, "bystanders" are considered co-conspirators of bullying. Therefore, if we keep silent about these wrongful actions, we are supporting Danny Shelton and his evil acts. We are culpable!! THEREFORE, WE MUST STAND UP FOR JESUS!!!

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 01:16 PM
Post #40

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 11:50 AM) [snapback]176091[/snapback]

The truth is, Danny did not say 3abn was going after anyone that supports Linda.

Here you speak as if you were there to hear what Danny stated for yourself....

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 12:53 PM) [snapback]176109[/snapback]

Erik first let me add to my earlier post on the worship subject. I was told there were lots and lots of people at worship. I was also told that at no time did Danny make the statement that he was "going after Linda and Linda's supporters.

Here you admit you were not... and are only going by what you've been told.

Not having been there to hear what Danny did say or did not say first hand, how do you know?

How do you know the version of events you were told, by your own admission, is correct and the version posted by one who *was* there is not?

Expliquez, s'il vous plait... merci beaucoup.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 7 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #41

Guests

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 7 2007, 12:34 PM) [snapback]176135[/snapback]

H'mm ... I must have missed that. When/where did he say that? Have you been corresponding with him privately? uhm.gif

Who is there with the same financial resources as the McNeilus family that could be backing Linda's team?

Just curious ... uhm.gif

Gosh it sounds like Linda should have all the money she needs to back herself! It appears by the post, she has money flowing in from various resources, divorces, close friends male and female, music videos (web page), heck, if she got real hard up she could hock some of her gifts she has received from various givers. I am sure they wouldn't mind if she was defending herself. Didn't she save any money from working at the ministry? Surely, she had a very good income one greater than her x's, I read. I can't imagen a women who was in such a position for all those years, becoming so dependant on others for her well being. Now she just appears so weak, maybe the word is not weak, maybe its, I don't know but it seems strange, when she appeared to be so different on TV.
GP

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 7 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #42

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 7 2007, 11:38 AM) [snapback]176138[/snapback]

I've been out sick so I guess I missed this. Who are the conference workers that have been banned? Are you saying that watchbird sneered in the face of a conference president? Is the conference president one that was banned?

Far as I have seen, only those who break the rules that Calvin set up have been banned. Isn't this correct Kaiser Schlabotnick, Bystander, wwjd, Aletheia, and so on?

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 7 2007, 01:21 PM
Post #43

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 7 2007, 01:19 PM) [snapback]176157[/snapback]

I've been out sick so I guess I missed this.

I hope you have a note from your mommy. Otherwise, you get a demerit.

--------------------
Duane Clem

Gems of Wisdom

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 7 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #44

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 11:19 AM) [snapback]176156[/snapback]

Gosh it sounds like Linda should have all the money she needs to back herself! It appears by the post, she has money flowing in from various resources, divorces, close friends male and female, music videos (web page), heck, if she got real hard up she could hock some of her gifts she has received from various givers. I am sure they wouldn't mind if she was defending herself. Didn't she save any money from working at the ministry? Surely, she had a very good income one greater than her x's, I read. I can't imagen a women who was in such a position for all those years, becoming so dependant on others for her well being. Now she just appears so weak, maybe the word is not weak, maybe its, I don't know but it seems strange, when she appeared to be so different on TV.
GP

oh brother. doh.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 7 2007, 01:27 PM
Post #45

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 02:19 PM) [snapback]176156[/snapback]

Gosh it sounds like Linda should have all the money she needs to back herself! It appears by the post, she has money flowing in from various resources, divorces, close friends male and female, music videos (web page), heck, if she got real hard up she could hock some of her gifts she has received from various givers.

blink.gif Try reading the statement again... which is in reference to Mr. Joy, not Mrs. Shelton. bangin.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church