Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:55:48 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
PeacefulBe
post Feb 7 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #61

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 12:30 PM) [snapback]176167[/snapback]

Yes she does but I wonder what she would say now about sda's attacking an sda ministry that spreads the gospel to the world, on accusation alone?

wwjd, since you have professed that you are not SDA it is refreshing to hear that you know what EGW says! Perhaps you could search her writings and find out why there are members here who feel the burden to expose what they see as sinful practices that are detrimental to the ministry of 3abn.

While in the past I have seen one or two members here call for the plug to be pulled at 3abn, by far the vast majority of members here ARE NOT attacking the ministry but the sinful practices that are are threatening to destroy it from within.

Do first hand testimonies from victims qualify as "on accusation alone"? I think not!

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 01:42 PM) [snapback]176179[/snapback]

wwjd I don't know what SOP would say for the age and time we live in, but because the ministry has nothing to hide, my prayer is that they do not give up and that they endure. The people here are just moving mouths with thoughts, which are unsupported and disconnected. When you read many of the post you will sense the jellousy of a thriving ministry, some who maybe are looking to make a free buck, and others who are bitter because they were dismissed from employment due to bad choices they made while working there. Just my thoughts and my moving mouth as well.

Your mouth shows that your mind has some very good insight. I could not have said it any better. There is a lot of jealousy, there are disgruntled ex employees, there are several on here that have their own axes to grind and this forum gives them the chance.
Thanks for seeing with clarity

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 7 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #63

Guests

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 7 2007, 01:35 PM) [snapback]176172[/snapback]

Gosh, golly gee willikers it sounds like the danny apologists are having to reach to the end of the bench and put in their scrubs...

I guess it is in fact hard to find good help these days...

In His service,
Mr. J

Oh you big silly I am not the scrubs, they are yet to come, and they will be much more to your confusion. The simple confound the wise haven't you read that.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 7 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 7 2007, 11:35 AM) [snapback]176172[/snapback]

Gosh, golly gee willikers it sounds like the danny apologists are having to reach to the end of the bench and put in their scrubs...

I guess it is in fact hard to find good help these days...

In His service,
Mr. J

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 7 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #65

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 01:16 PM) [snapback]176118[/snapback]

Must have figured out? That is laughable. I have been told that 3abn has had hundreds of calls from viewers and supporters who are outraged at this site and want something to be done. There is no way that 3abn could have not known what was going on here even if they wanted to.

Although my mother has probably not called, she would if she thought something could be done to shut BlackSda.com down.

But after discussing with me how the abducted and abused boys from Missouri might never get to have a normal life, I brought up the multiple letters being posted at save3abn.com regarding the allegations against TS.

Her response? "Lies, Lies, Lies!! I will never believe one word of it even if it goes to court."

That is not a healthy attitude either and I doubt she is alone. She is so committed to the work of 3ABN that she can only believe the devil is making the people come forward with these allegations.

As you and I have cross posted before, facts are critical and without spin, they hopefully when revealed will lead to truth. But so far I have found many allegations to be hearsay and unsupported. Those allegations that come from first hand knowledge and are consistent with other evidence of similar type are much more persuasive (for example Duane Clem's allegations).

A question of Danny's credibility has been persuasively established more than once through use of email copies and documents.

The jury is still here but opinions have been formed where rebuttal has not been attempted on those points.

nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 7 2007, 02:04 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 7 2007, 01:52 PM
Post #66

Guests

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 01:47 PM) [snapback]176183[/snapback]

Your mouth shows that your mind has some very good insight. I could not have said it any better. There is a lot of jealousy, there are disgruntled ex employees, there are several on here that have their own axes to grind and this forum gives them the chance.

wwjd I was just approach by a Mr. J who is well a bit of a specticle. Of all the things that he could of said he called me a "scrub". So what I am now experiencing is, they will call you names. What a group of intellect we have here. I will be sure an believe NONE of what they say, because well they are clearly speaking with two sides of their mouths.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 01:54 PM
Post #67

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 7 2007, 01:46 PM) [snapback]176182[/snapback]

wwjd, since you have professed that you are not SDA it is refreshing to hear that you know what EGW says! Perhaps you could search her writings and find out why there are members here who feel the burden to expose what they see as sinful practices that are detrimental to the ministry of 3abn.

While in the past I have seen one or two members here call for the plug to be pulled at 3abn, by far the vast majority of members here ARE NOT attacking the ministry but the sinful practices that are are threatening to destroy it from within.

Do first hand testimonies from victims qualify as "on accusation alone"? I think not!

PB

I do know about Ellen white. I have been raised around adventists all my life and have read several of her books.
It totally would depend on who the "first hand" testimonies came from. If it is from someone who would love to see the present administration kicked out because of their own agenda's, their testimony wouldn't count for much. Likewise, people that have had altercations in some form or fashion with 3abn would not have much credibility either. Many see "detrimental practices" because that is what they want to see. What they "see" and what is "truth" and can be proven are 2 different things.

+Quote Post
princessdi
Post #68

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Let's say they (3ABN workers) DID try to come here and "set the record straight." What a joke would that be? They'd be banned immediately like everyone else has in the past or have their posts taken off like Holdens...and some of those who HAVE been banned were Conference workers--and they were spoken to disrespectfully and with ridicule by people like watchbird and others. Can you imagine sneering in the face of your Conference President.

All are free to come here and post their side. Now if they come with guns blazing questioning folks chritianity and Adventism, they will get as good as they give. BSDA is neither pro Danny or Linda or visa versa. Obviously individual members have chosen sides, some have not. I have said a few times now that i am nto pro Linda. I don't know anything about Linda except what her now ex husband did to get out of their marriage, and that was wrong. No reflection on her being right or wrong, but holding him accountable in the position of SDA christian leardership he has taken up. i can't make any judgements on Linda's words or actions, mainly because she has not been allowed to speak or act in her own behalf. I can only go on what I see and hear.

Lee, also it goes both ways. Those who come here in defense of Danny believe all those who are asking questions are pro Linda. That is not true. Danny is being asked to answer to his own actions a words, by the people he and his network claiim to represent. He is accountable to those who support his netowrk by their funds or just their viewer ship. Simple. Not persecution, accountability.

Say one word in defense of Danny and you are now his 'apologist' or "lover" or whatever other term you people can think of.
And if you dare try to ask a question, you are bombarded with moderators telling you to shut up or else! As in Aletheia's experience. There isn't even freedom on this board to ask questions!

Tell 3ABN to come here? Not on your life! I'd advice them to stay off--it is too biased!

Yeah, tell them to come on, but be ready when they get here. Come with the proof, that can be in the form of personal experiences, not a problem.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
Post #69

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 11:47 AM) [snapback]176183[/snapback]

WWJD, save it you two, or three, or ...whatever it is...can you say "transparancy"??

And, do make sure you get you know, your, ah, wife, husband, relative living with you, roommate or what ever your arrangement is - bystander, to sign back in soon to answer my question. I am still waiting. Or is he/she/they out getting their information like a good soldier? Make sure it's a reliable source. wave.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 7 2007, 02:01 PM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 11:30 AM) [snapback]176167[/snapback]

Yes she does but I wonder what she would say now about sda's attacking an sda ministry that spreads the gospel to the world, on accusation alone?

wwjd,

well in the mouths of many witnesses is the truth confirmed.

at last count i have read at least 6 solid witness agianst tommy, plus EGW would have have recieve form the Lord Jesus Christ the whole truth on this matter, and would have been writting many private letters years ago.

ERik

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 11:54 AM) [snapback]176188[/snapback]

I do know about Ellen white. I have been raised around adventists all my life and have read several of her books.
It totally would depend on who the "first hand" testimonies came from. If it is from someone who would love to see the present administration kicked out because of their own agenda's, their testimony wouldn't count for much. Likewise, people that have had altercations in some form or fashion with 3abn would not have much credibility either. Many see "detrimental practices" because that is what they want to see. What they "see" and what is "truth" and can be proven are 2 different things.

wwjd,

i have no agenda, other the one that have posted previous which has to with protecting the innocent viewers of the 3abn network.

The charges against tommy have moved way based wild disgruntled persons stage, it is time 3abn got a new plan that is more biblical sound in dealing with the mess.

Erik w.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 02:01 PM
Post #71

Advanced Member

[quote name='Noahswife' date='Feb 7 2007, 01:51 PM' post='176186']
Although my mother has probably not called, she would if she thought something could be done to shut BlackSda.com down.

nw

The trouble that I see here is that when something is rebuttled and shown to be different (just like the statements that Linda was forced to sign her contract without legal counsel) it is then bypassed and usually the next step is to bring up Tommy S. The truth is, had Tommy never worked at 3abn in any capacity, you would still be here, still trying to twist the facts to attack Danny S and 3abn. As bystander pointed out, that most things read here could have their beginning from only one source. That source has turned it around and twisted it tightly, and actually has lied to fit what they need to have happen at the moment. You are all puppets but have no idea who is pulling your string...

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #72

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 01:19 PM) [snapback]176156[/snapback]

Gosh it sounds like Linda should have all the money she needs to back herself! It appears by the post, she has money flowing in from various resources, divorces, close friends male and female, music videos (web page), heck, if she got real hard up she could hock some of her gifts she has received from various givers. I am sure they wouldn't mind if she was defending herself. Didn't she save any money from working at the ministry? Surely, she had a very good income one greater than her x's, I read. I can't imagen a women who was in such a position for all those years, becoming so dependant on others for her well being. Now she just appears so weak, maybe the word is not weak, maybe its, I don't know but it seems strange, when she appeared to be so different on TV.
GP

yeah... someone's talking through you... a reflector of other people's thought you are.... the question is who has their hand up your back.... dunno.gif the rap is the same... tiresome.... we have heard it all before.... can you all not come up with something more original?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #73

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 7 2007, 01:54 PM) [snapback]176190[/snapback]

WWJD, save it you two, or three, or ...whatever it is...can you say "transparancy"??

And, do make sure you get you know, your, ah, wife, husband, relative living with you, roommate or what ever your arrangement is - bystander, to sign back in soon to answer my question. I am still waiting. Or is he/she/they out getting their information like a good soldier? Make sure it's a reliable source. wave.gif

If he is, indeed, out getting information that would give him a lot more credibility on here than those who just read and accept whatever is posted. You, sonshineonme are the perfect example of someone who doesn't realize they are being handled by a master pupateer.

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 7 2007, 02:05 PM) [snapback]176193[/snapback]

yeah... someone's talking through you... a reflector of other people's thought you are.... the question is who has their hand up your back.... dunno.gif the rap is the same... tiresome.... we have heard it all before.... can you all not come up with something more original?

I will say you are consistent about accusing the other side of exactly what you all are doing. dunno.gif

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
Post #74

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 12:52 PM) [snapback]176187[/snapback]

wwjd I was just approach by a Mr. J who is well a bit of a specticle. Of all the things that he could of said he called me a "scrub". So what I am now experiencing is, they will call you names. What a group of intellect we have here. I will be sure an believe NONE of what they say, because well they are clearly speaking with two sides of their mouths.

glenetta, I endeavor not to be mean-spirited so I hope you will take this point in the spirit it is given. It appears to me that you must have had the same English teacher in school as eye witness did for much of your grammar is identical.

On a related side note, I have also noticed the striking similarities in some spelling and grammar by wwjd, Bystander and Danny as well but I won't reveal what those similarities are at this time.

While I don't profess to be an expert in English grammar, it was my major in college so the written word has always been of interest to me.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
Post #75

Guests

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 7 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]176191[/snapback]

wwjd,

well in the mouths of many witnesses is the truth confirmed.

at last count i have read at least 6 solid witness agianst tommy, plus EGW would have have recieve form the Lord Jesus Christ the whole truth on this matter, and would have been writting many private letters years ago.
ERik

Erik I was told once that EGW was best read for myself. I took that advise and my life changed. Many seem to read EGW and apply her writings to everyone around them and that is why they find themselves trapped in a body of sinful nature. Reading the scripture is really that way also we need to read it for our own salvation. Then when one is found searching through the prono sites, or having an affair, they know that the scriputes and the councel is there to help them to over come. I don't think anywhere in SOP where you will find her or taking the modern day forum post for enough to condemn someone for such a serious mistake or sickness. This was not the spirt of Ellen G. White.

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church