Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12490&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:39:42 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> And Yet Another Newbie Critical of BSDA
erik
post Feb 19 2007, 11:07 PM
Post #91

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(2shine4Him @ Feb 18 2007, 06:41 AM) [snapback]179020[/snapback]

As I said before, I seek God before taking any action, in this case and others going on in my life right now. So, yes, Observer, I am seeking the Great Physician in everything I do. Suffice it to say, if we ALL did that, the world would be a better place.

God has chosen us to accomplish His work. What is His primary work? Which did Jesus do more of? Did Jesus do more of pointing out sins of the leaders or bringing people to Himself? Was Paul's primary work to point out sin in the church? Or was it to introduce others to Christ?

If everyone is so upset over the sins of the leaders of 3ABN, the Bible says "Be sure your sins will find you out". This goes not only for the leaders of 3ABN, but also everyone posting on this website. I'm sure there is not one of us that would appreciate our sins posted on the web for everyone to read. When Jesus started writing out the sins of the church leaders in the sand, He was the only one that knew the heart of the sinners. He was the only one qualified to point out sin.

Christ does tell us to judge righteously. The question is, who has righteous judgment? Not me. Do you?

I would rather my sins not be placed for all to see, but if that is what it takes for the truth in this whole matter to come then i would gladly write the list, so that it would be clear that we are all sinners and all must go to the cross and be healed but i know from sad and painful experience that when you deny the truth about yourself to yourself that your troubles just get worse and worse.

I would beg tommy and danny to think long and hard about that thought.

Erik
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:39 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church