Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12554&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:31:59 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Letter From Linda Shelton @ Www.lindashelton.org - Feb. '07, Linda Shelton demands the evidence be made public
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 20 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #106

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 19 2007, 11:13 PM) [snapback]179421[/snapback]

I thought you and watchbird had said before that you were not getting your info from Linda. Watchbird told otherwise last week and now so are you. So all of the puppet on a string comments have been and are true. Everything you post is from her and has her spin on it. Everyone already knew it anyway, just glad you admit it.

....and everything you post is from Danny/Tommy/Funky Bunch and has a spin on it.

Whut?

Glad you admitted it too.... (by omission)....

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 20 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #107

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 19 2007, 10:13 PM) [snapback]179421[/snapback]

I thought you and watchbird had said before that you were not getting your info from Linda. Watchbird told otherwise last week and now so are you. So all of the puppet on a string comments have been and are true. Everything you post is from her and has her spin on it. Everyone already knew it anyway, just glad you admit it.

Actually, WWJD, you are confusing the ladies that post here, I am the one who stated that I have never posted any information that I received from Linda Shelton. I wrote the entire "An Unauthorized History of 3ABN" without any input from Linda Shelton.

Sister

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 20 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #108

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 20 2007, 01:07 PM) [snapback]179570[/snapback]

Actually, WWJD, you are confusing the ladies that post here, I am the one who stated that I have never posted any information that I received from Linda Shelton. I wrote the entire "An Unauthorized History of 3ABN" without any input from Linda Shelton.

Sister

Never? never have posted anything told to you by Linda? Maybe you should start reading all the way back to your first posts up until now. You might want to rethink that statement.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 20 2007, 01:54 PM
Post #109

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 20 2007, 01:50 PM) [snapback]179582[/snapback]

Never? never have posted anything told to you by Linda? Maybe you should start reading all the way back to your first posts up until now. You might want to rethink that statement.

you might want to cut sister some slack.... remember it was you who said you were not ever coming back, but like a modern day Thomas Jefferson you have repeatedly returned to the slave quarters to meet with Sally Hemmings...... the only difference between you and T.J. you have not been able to have your way with us.... though you continue to try....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 20 2007, 02:03 PM
Post #110

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 20 2007, 01:54 PM) [snapback]179584[/snapback]

you might want to cut sister some slack.... remember it was you who said you were not ever coming back, but like a modern day Thomas Jefferson you have repeatedly returned to the slave quarters to meet with Sally Hemmings...... the only difference between you and T.J. you have not been able to have your way with us.... though you continue to try....

Clay, can you not come up with some more original material? I would be rich if I had a quarter for everytime you have brought that up. I changed my mind when I saw more and more lies being told. Get over it.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 20 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #111

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

How can you take the toothpick outta your brother's eye when you have a telephone pole in your own?

dunno.gif

I see.....

sadwalk.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 20 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #112

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 20 2007, 02:03 PM) [snapback]179587[/snapback]

Clay, can you not come up with some more original material? I would be rich if I had a quarter for everytime you have brought that up. I changed my mind when I saw more and more lies being told. Get over it.

you get over it... or do you have jungle fever?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 20 2007, 02:13 PM
Post #113

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 20 2007, 02:08 PM) [snapback]179590[/snapback]

you get over it... or do you have jungle fever?

Maybe we could take up a collection to get you some better material. dunno.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 20 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #114

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 20 2007, 02:13 PM) [snapback]179594[/snapback]

Maybe we could take up a collection to get you some better material. dunno.gif

you learned how to take up collections from Danny I am sure.... but that's okay..... this is about you and your addiction to us.... you can admit you have "the fever" its okay.... really it is....

--------------------

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 20 2007, 02:31 PM
Post #115

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Da-da-da-da-dum-dee-da-da-da-da-dum-de-da-da-da-da-dum-dee-...
"we're in love...."

giggle.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 21 2007, 08:00 PM
Post #116

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 20 2007, 12:31 PM) [snapback]179604[/snapback]

Da-da-da-da-dum-dee-da-da-da-da-dum-de-da-da-da-da-dum-dee-...
"we're in love...."

giggle.gif

giggle.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Treniece
post Feb 24 2007, 05:21 PM
Post #117

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,353

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 17 2007, 06:10 PM) [snapback]178949[/snapback]

It ALWAYS gets me when I hear someone say "but, I thought he/she is an SDA" or "but they are adventists" or "not an adventist". The presumption that being an SDA makes you something other then a sinful person, someone exempt from a particular behaviour, has ofen become a suprising dissapointment. We put these kinds of expectations on people simply because they claim to be SDA, which is also why we have so much righteous judgement that goes on too - you know, being an SDA gives you the authority to judge because YOU know better, because you are special, you are an SDA after all! You suddenly have been elavated to a super-christian position.... I had a boss that saw himself this way and the judgement of others always came rolling from his lips.....he felt justified to make the calls everytime. He hurt many people and never seem to care.

The devil has thought of everything. The scary similarity is that the Jews did the same thing. And they missed the proverbial boat. scratchchin.gif

When I said I thought he was a long time adventist I did not mean that being an adventist makes you something other than a sinful person. I only was expressing my shock to find out that he was a pastor of another organization, because I thought all the Shelton brothers were adventist.

I agree with your statements.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Feb 24 2007, 06:23 PM
Post #118

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Treniece @ Feb 24 2007, 05:21 PM) [snapback]180427[/snapback]

I only was expressing my shock to find out that he was a pastor of another organization, because I thought all the Shelton brothers were adventist.

I agree with your statements.

The letter of October 25, 1985, from the Church of God in Illinois was addressed to
the Reverend Tommy Shelton.

Linda was, and is, an Adventist. Yet, it was Linda Shelton who was the wayward soul who needed to be replaced as programming manager with Reverend Tommy Shelton? I cannot buy into the logic of that argument. (I doubt the 3ABN Board of Directors has an answer for that one, either.)

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 24 2007, 06:56 PM
Post #119

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

The 3abn board? aka Danny's rubber stamp?

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Feb 24 2007, 07:23 PM) [snapback]180435[/snapback]

The letter of October 25, 1985, from the Church of God in Illinois was addressed to

Linda was, and is, an Adventist. Yet, it was Linda Shelton who was the wayward soul who needed to be replaced as programming manager with Reverend Tommy Shelton? I cannot buy into the logic of that argument. (I doubt the 3ABN Board of Directors has an answer for that one, either.)

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 24 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #120

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Feb 24 2007, 06:23 PM) [snapback]180435[/snapback]

I am really curious.

How many of Danny's brothers and sisters are Seventh-day Adventists in good standing?

There are many, many 3ABN viewers that think he, Tommy, is/was an Adventist.

He was an Adventist at one time wasn't he?

Why did he leave Adventism?
Is Kenny still a preacher?

To what denomination does he belong?

Did he ever start an Adventist supporting ministry?

What happened?

Does he still have this ministry?

Is he an Adventist church member today?

Is Ronnie a credintialed Adventist pastor?

Is Tammy an Adventist?

Who am I missing?

How many non-Adventists are there at 3ABN as employees or in TV programming?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:32 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church