Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12638&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:51:25 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Calls For Day Of Fasting And Prayer., How to "repent" without repenting.
awesumtenor
post Feb 22 2007, 08:04 AM
Post #31

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 22 2007, 02:02 AM) [snapback]179928[/snapback]

Just when we think that you can't scrape any lower, you succeed. in doing so. Why would you post something like this? How and why would you take a simple day of prayer, fasting and worship and try to turn it into something bad and evil. All Ministries that I know of set aside days for this purpose. Most churches that I know of do so as well. This shows how desperate you have become for dirt. Your insinuations towards this day proves how willing you are to judge the hearts and motives of people you don't even know. Really, we should be glad that you did this. People that are wondering about all this stuff will see the attitude and motives that are behind what you are doing. You have crossed many lines where 3abn is concerned but this time you have crossed God's line. He has ask us in his word to come to him in fasting and prayer. "where two or three are gathered"...you know the rest. You have shown those who are watching your little show that everyone can fast and pray except for 3ABN. Unbelievable.

This is why this prayer and fasting day is going to be a colossal waste of time. If your desire was the will of God, your focus would be more akin to this:

2Co 10:3-5 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (4) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;) (5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

But instead, you continue with the same carnal mess you came into this forum with... and yet you wonder why God seems afar off? Maybe you should ask the prophet Isaiah:

Isa 59:1-8 Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: (2) But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. (3) For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness. (4) None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity. (5) They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper. (6) Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands. (7) Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths. (8) The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 22 2007, 09:11 AM
Post #32

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

dannyscribe.... rofl1.gif I like that WB... you have just created a new word for the bsda dictionary..... dannyscribe...... spoton.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 22 2007, 10:43 AM
Post #33

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 21 2007, 11:33 PM) [snapback]179916[/snapback]

3ABN is no more a cult or Koresh compound than the pope is SDA! Get a grip people. GET A GRIP on yourselves.

So are you suggesting that 3ABn has now officially repudiated the idea that Danny is the untouchable-by-man Lord's Anointed, and that it's wrong to disagree with him? If they have offically repudiated that idea, which they broadcast to the world on August 10, 2006, then I would agree with you that they are probably not a cult.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 22 2007, 11:00 AM
Post #34

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

In all fairness, I think what some people are objecting to here is not prayer and fasting per se, or whether there's a blessing in it. What's creating doubt (at least for me) is this: why would an organization fast and pray about something they could easily understand w/o prayer and fasting...simply by reading something like Barbara Kerr's letter ( clicky ) to the group and perhaps inviting her to an open session at the table for an honest discussion about leadership and public relations.

This could be more revealing than all of the prayers combined, esp if done in the spirit of openness. And it could serve as a metaphor for other similar situations plaguing the organization. Religious organization that have nothing to hide would do well to read their own state's Open Public Meetings Act (aka the "Sunshine Law") and take a serious lesson.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 22 2007, 11:05 AM
Post #35

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 21 2007, 05:26 PM) [snapback]179853[/snapback]

Prayer Requests February 21
Special Request

God has impressed 3ABN’s administrative staff that we need to call for a day of fasting and prayer to seek His face. This special season of prayer has been scheduled for:

Thursday, February 22, 2007, 9:30am—4:30pm

Pray the Lord to cause us to hear His still, small voice, making clear His will for the direction we should take

Please, folks, let's all join the 3ABN folks in this prayer! amen.gif

Let's pray that the Holy Spirit will work mightily at 3ABN. "And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment." (John 16:8)

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 22 2007, 11:31 AM
Post #36

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 21 2007, 11:48 PM) [snapback]179926[/snapback]

What does it matter who is there and who isn't? This is pathetic when a ministry can't have a day of fasting and prayer without this group tearing it down. Haven't any of your churches done this? Don't any other adventist ministries do this? I am sure there will be many employees participating with fasting and prayer in their work places, as well as families of the employees there. How can you make fun of something like that. How can someone say I see a trick in this. You all have gone way to far when you make judgments on those in prayer and fasting. It is wrong. Maybe now, many lurkers will see the real "spirit" of this place.

wwjd,
Many of us here sincerely hope and pray that the day of fasting and prayer being held in the Thompsonville church will bring restoration and healing to the ministry of 3abn. I am reposting the "Special Request" below to call attention to a specific area that causes concern to many here:

Special Request
God has impressed 3ABN’s administrative staff that we need to call for a day of fasting and prayer to seek His face. This special season of prayer has been scheduled for:

Thursday, February 22, 2007, 9:30am—4:30pm

Ten department heads will be gathering together at the Thompsonville Church to fast and pray during those hours—an Upper Room experience, if you will. 3ABN’s Board of Directors, and leaders of several other ministries will be joining us in spirit in this effort.

We will alternate between group and individual prayer time for those seven hours. Our prayer focus will begin with repentance, consecration and a desire for united hearts (specifically to be one in spirit with the Lord, operating by the mind of Christ). We will be praying for the Holy Spirit to fall upon us as He did on the day of Pentecost. Our goal is to seek God’s guidance—asking Him to outline our plan of defense against Satan’s attack, praying for Him to root out the enemy from within (giving them a change of heart and possibility of restoration), asking for ministry direction, praying for funds, and asking God’s protection over the spiritual babes He has brought into the fold through 3ABN’s ministry (that their faith will not be destroyed, and they will not be snared by the web of lies Satan is weaving).

Pray the Lord to cause us to hear His still, small voice, making clear His will for the direction we should take, as King Jehoshaphat did in 2 Chronicles, chapter 20, when—surrounded by his enemies (that God did not permit him to destroy)—he proclaimed a fast in all Judah, and assembled the people for prayer. We will look to the Lord for all the answers, and trust He will provide the plan for victory!

It is a great and important goal of this fasting and prayer day to seek God's guidance. Where it becomes a cause for concern is what does the announcement mean by "- asking Him to outline our plan of defense against Satan's attack, praying for Him to root out the enemy from within (giving them a change of heart and possibility of restoration)"

By this are they recognizing that something is amiss amongst them, that someone is following Satan's lead (perhaps Danny or other leaders) and they want God to move on those hearts and realize their need of repentence? Are they really asking for God to reveal, root out, the true enemy within their ranks?

Or are they asking God to help them root out the employees who they have concluded are betraying the ministry by speaking out against injustice and sin?

It really does make a difference what their motivation is as they fast and pray. I pray that they are motivated to hear God's voice, the Holy Spirit, with open minds and hearts so that the true source of the problems at 3abn will be clear to them and they will have the courage to follow the guidance God will provide.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 22 2007, 11:48 AM
Post #37

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 22 2007, 01:02 AM) [snapback]179928[/snapback]

This shows how desperate you have become for dirt.

I think you are mistaken. I was not the one calling for a day of fasting and prayer in order to reveal which workers didn't agree with management in regard to how things have been handled, things like:
  • The Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations.
  • The allegation regarding the use of fraudulent evidence to get rid of someone trying to clean things up.
  • The sexual assault allegations against Danny.
  • The allegations regarding embezzlement or conversion.
  • And it appears we have new ones to hit the web: the allegations against Leonard Westphal.
To have a day of fasting and prayer for the expressed purpose of revealing who doesn't agree with such decisions by management just seems totally inappropriate.

+Quote Post
ida
post Feb 22 2007, 12:05 PM
Post #38

Member No.: 3,018

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 22 2007, 05:48 PM) [snapback]180025[/snapback]

---[/list]To have a day of fasting and prayer for the expressed purpose of revealing who doesn't agree with such decisions by management just seems totally inappropriate.

In my Christian experience I have learned from Scripture that we should not approach God with preconceived notions, but with an open mind to find out what is right in the eyes of God. How will God bless us if we make demands on Him? This might be what certain people teach, but I have always been taught this is far from the beliefs of the Church which 3ABN claims to support in doctrine. How can 3ABN claim to proclaim beliefst they denounce when they fast and pray?

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 22 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #39

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 22 2007, 01:48 AM) [snapback]179926[/snapback]

What does it matter who is there and who isn't? This is pathetic when a ministry can't have a day of fasting and prayer without this group tearing it down. Haven't any of your churches done this? Don't any other adventist ministries do this? I am sure there will be many employees participating with fasting and prayer in their work places, as well as families of the employees there. How can you make fun of something like that. How can someone say I see a trick in this. You all have gone way to far when you make judgments on those in prayer and fasting. It is wrong. Maybe now, many lurkers will see the real "spirit" of this place.

For one, 3ABN is not a church, nor is Danny Shelton an Adventist minister by any stretch of the imagination.

I know of a company that provides a friendly work environment and supplies one of their largest board rooms every Wednesday for bible study to anyone who wants to attend. The company even provides lunch. However, that company does not require its employees to sign anything that requires the employee to attend mandatory prayer sessions. And to do so is an infringement on the rights of those employees who may not even believe in God.

The God I serve does not force anyone to worship him. You could not pay most of us on BSDA to work for 3ABN under it's current "leadership", because most of us know he is not God.

Wwjd you came into BlackSDA the same way Danny did, with a lying tongue and you have yet to stop lying. With that said, you are hardly in a position to demand anything of anyone on BSDA, so you need to hush your mouth talking about making judgements.

Get thee hence, and return to your place in communion with the father of lies. Lurkers, per wwjd suggestion, click here wwjd's "real spirit", to see who wwjd is, in his own words.

Be Blessed

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 22 2007, 01:00 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 22 2007, 12:53 PM
Post #40

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I have to agree with LawrenceD, here. I don't believe the problem is in the fasting and prayer, but the motives for calling it in the first place. If the motive is still to maintain some innocence before viewers/contributors/employees, and Danny just imagine why these people are saying these things, etc., then the motives for calling for fasting and prayer are wrong, and are only being used to deceived the viewers/contributors/employees. It is also been mentioned that this may not be needed at all. We fast and pray for those things which we cannot handle on our own. In this case just asnwering a few questions, and some responsiblity for ones actions will probably do the trick.

Example: In recent years there was a pastor who basically, caused descension within his own church, even wronging several members directly. So much so that the church was nearly empty with a month or two. Now, the way this was done, not all the church was privy to it, but there were those behind the scenes working to recitfy the situation. Those trying to fixed the problem, tried to work with the pastor, and did not bring his undercover dirty dealings to the church immediately. This probably should have been done, because it allowed to pastor to go and play the victim to the church members who were and are still not aware of his dealings. Those trying to work with him were labelled troublemakers, etc.(sounds familiar scratchchin.gif ) One of the "tools" he used to "unite, heal, restore" the church was to call a "special" communion. Now, for those who were unaware of his dealings, this was wonderful, but to those who were still trying to properly rectify the pastor's mess it was plain the the Lord's Supper was being used to further his own agenda of being a victim. Now, what was needed here was some culpability on the part of the pastor for his wrong doings. He needed to make apologies, and fix the things that were wrong. He was not willing to do any of this, but wanted to play this game with the members about the church needing healing, etc. That was true, but the healing should have started with him admitting his wrongs and making them right. I have no doubt had those who knew the whole story actually verbalize what they thought about the communio, they would have been met with the same righteious indignation met here. The members had no idea he was not willing to do any of this, but only saw his "efforts" to "heal and restore" the congregation, and the comments and actions of those who knew better.

So you see, even the things of God can be used for the wrong reasons, or with the wrong motives. I think we all agree God only accepts our "sacrifices" with a willing and contrite heart. You can't, or should not use these sacred symbols to gloss over one's wrongs.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Aunt B
post Feb 22 2007, 07:59 PM
Post #41

Member No.: 2,378

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 22 2007, 01:53 PM) [snapback]180034[/snapback]

I have to agree with LawrenceD, here. I don't believe the problem is in the fasting and prayer, but the motives for calling it in the first place. If the motive is still to maintain some innocence before viewers/contributors/employees, and Danny just imagine why these people are saying these things, etc., then the motives for calling for fasting and prayer are wrong, and are only being used to deceived the viewers/contributors/employees. It is also been mentioned that this may not be needed at all. We fast and pray for those things which we cannot handle on our own. In this case just asnwering a few questions, and some responsiblity for ones actions will probably do the trick.

Example: In recent years there was a pastor who basically, caused descension within his own church, even wronging several members directly. So much so that the church was nearly empty with a month or two. Now, the way this was done, not all the church was privy to it, but there were those behind the scenes working to recitfy the situation. Those trying to fixed the problem, tried to work with the pastor, and did not bring his undercover dirty dealings to the church immediately. This probably should have been done, because it allowed to pastor to go and play the victim to the church members who were and are still not aware of his dealings. Those trying to work with him were labelled troublemakers, etc.(sounds familiar scratchchin.gif ) One of the "tools" he used to "unite, heal, restore" the church was to call a "special" communion. Now, for those who were unaware of his dealings, this was wonderful, but to those who were still trying to properly rectify the pastor's mess it was plain the the Lord's Supper was being used to further his own agenda of being a victim. Now, what was needed here was some culpability on the part of the pastor for his wrong doings. He needed to make apologies, and fix the things that were wrong. He was not willing to do any of this, but wanted to play this game with the members about the church needing healing, etc. That was true, but the healing should have started with him admitting his wrongs and making them right. I have no doubt had those who knew the whole story actually verbalize what they thought about the communio, they would have been met with the same righteious indignation met here. The members had no idea he was not willing to do any of this, but only saw his "efforts" to "heal and restore" the congregation, and the comments and actions of those who knew better.

So you see, even the things of God can be used for the wrong reasons, or with the wrong motives. I think we all agree God only accepts our "sacrifices" with a willing and contrite heart. You can't, or should not use these sacred symbols to gloss over one's wrongs.

Thank you very much for this opinion, LawrenceD and princessdi. I agree with it, and it is for the above stated reason that I feel unease with the whole notion. The whole idea somehow seems manipulative.

Aunt B

+Quote Post
daylily
post Feb 22 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

PrincessDi, that's an interesting story. Thanks for sharing that. I have been in situations myself where certain parties seemed so right and yet when it all comes out in the wash, so to speak, they were very wrong.

When I listened to the latest 3ABN Live, they all sounded so sincere, even Danny and it sounded good, but after reading the transcription, I caught some troubling statements that I missed in the multiplicity of words from Danny.

I prayed for 3ABN today. I just wonder how the prayer and fasting time turned out for them. Anyone know?

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 22 2007, 10:11 PM
Post #43

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 22 2007, 01:01 AM) [snapback]179911[/snapback]

Does anyone here remember David Koresh, Jim Jones, or Baghwan Shree Rahjneesh? scratchchin.gif

Hummmm..... Interesting! scratchchin.gif
QUOTE(Denny @ Feb 22 2007, 09:06 AM) [snapback]179948[/snapback]

If they genuinely mean this they should have invited the former Mrs Linda Shelton and all others they slagged off in public and private as per Jesus instruction in Matthew. One can't go to the alter when one has aught with one's brother or sister.......so they are wasting their time.

Beyond dead on point.....
yes.gif
QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 22 2007, 01:48 PM) [snapback]180025[/snapback]

I think you are mistaken. I was not the one calling for a day of fasting and prayer in order to reveal which workers didn't agree with management in regard to how things have been handled, things like:
  • The Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations.
  • The allegation regarding the use of fraudulent evidence to get rid of someone trying to clean things up.
  • The sexual assault allegations against Danny.
  • The allegations regarding embezzlement or conversion.
  • And it appears we have new ones to hit the web: the allegations against Leonard Westphal.
To have a day of fasting and prayer for the expressed purpose of revealing who doesn't agree with such decisions by management just seems totally inappropriate.

I agree and do believe you have hit it dead on.
yes.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 22 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #44

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE("daylily")
When I listened to the latest 3ABN Live, they all sounded so sincere, even Danny and it sounded good, but after reading the transcription, I caught some troubling statements that I missed in the multiplicity of words from Danny.

Where can one view a transcription?

I only caught the last ˝ hr, unexpectedly, of the full 2 hour 3ABN Today LIVE - God's Grace And Law w/Jim Gilley broadcast tonight. Jim did a pretty good job reassuring DS that everything works out good for those who love the Lord--in spite of all the criticism, the beating, and false accusations one must take while ministering to a sinful world. Jim had been removed from high office himself and reinstated. DS seemed encouraged to hear that.

I got a little uncomfortable listening to these two talking about their wives. DS mention something about his "young" wife...and I marveld at the ease with wich he could talk. My mind kept wondering back to that bible verse in Mat 24 that describes the last days when people will be "marrying and giving in marriage." Really quite remarkable. I wonder what it must be like to be LS or B. Kerr listening to someone like that, yet being able to see so well beneath the surface from first hand experience. Truely remarkable, but that's TV business I guess.

DS did mention he'd been fasting and praying all day...that it wasn't his idea, but his department heads, SQ and M, etc.

I see on the 3abn website there are reruns scheduled for the middle of the night, tonight.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 22 2007, 10:53 PM
Post #45

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 22 2007, 08:40 PM) [snapback]180113[/snapback]

Where can one view a transcription?

I only caught the last ˝ hr, unexpectedly, of the full 2 hour 3ABN Today LIVE - God's Grace And Law w/Jim Gilley broadcast tonight. Jim did a pretty good job reassuring DS that everything works out good for those who love the Lord--in spite of all the criticism, the beating, and false accusations one must take while ministering to a sinful world. Jim had been removed from high office himself and reinstated. DS seemed encouraged to hear that.

I got a little uncomfortable listening to these two talking about their wives. DS mention something about his "young" wife...and I marveld at the ease with wich he could talk. My mind kept wondering back to that bible verse in Mat 24 that describes the last days when people will be "marrying and giving in marriage." Really quite remarkable. I wonder what it must be like to be LS or B. Kerr listening to someone like that, yet being able to see so well beneath the surface from first hand experience. Truely remarkable, but that's TV business I guess.

DS did mention he'd been fasting and praying all day...that it wasn't his idea, but his department heads, SQ and M, etc.

I see on the 3abn website there are reruns scheduled for the middle of the night, tonight.

Laurence, I believe she is speaking of last weeks "live" where Ralph and PB have done transcripts of part of it. You can find that in the other threads.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church