Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12638&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:51:27 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Calls For Day Of Fasting And Prayer., How to "repent" without repenting.
wwjd
post Feb 22 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 22 2007, 11:48 AM) [snapback]180025[/snapback]

I think you are mistaken. I was not the one calling for a day of fasting and prayer in order to reveal which workers didn't agree with management in regard to how things have been handled, things like:[list]

You prove yet again, you are a master at stating things that have not been stated. You, concluded the above statement. 3ABN never made it. You did. You once again, took your opinion and stated it as fact. It then becomes a lie. 3ABN never ever called this day to reveal workers.....blah blah You knew that when you wrote this. It is rather obvious that You are out of control with the "pickle spin"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 22 2007, 11:01 PM
Post #47

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 22 2007, 10:56 PM) [snapback]180116[/snapback]

You prove yet again, you are a master at stating things that have not been stated. You, concluded the above statement. 3ABN never made it. You did. You once again, took your opinion and stated it as fact. It then becomes a lie. 3ABN never ever called this day to reveal workers.....blah blah You knew that when you wrote this. It is rather obvious that You are out of control with the "pickle spin"

If I'm wrong, it's a mistake, not a lie. You do know the difference, don't you?

The email I received said, "Our goal is to seek God's guidance—... praying for Him to root out the enemy from within (giving them a change of heart and possibility of restoration)...."

I honestly don't know how to take that any other way. Your suggestions?

If you have no suggestions, What Would Jesus Do? He would suggest to you that you apologize to me for accusing me of telling a lie, and of intentionally stating a falsehood. And I ask the same.

For if you can't think of any other suggestions, then the only possibility is that you erred in what you said. And if you can think of other suggestions, you still may have erred.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Feb 23 2007, 07:26 AM

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 23 2007, 12:40 AM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 22 2007, 09:53 PM) [snapback]180115[/snapback]

Laurence, I believe she is speaking of last weeks "live" where Ralph and PB have done transcripts of part of it. You can find that in the other threads.

She can find this in another thread. (click underlined words) This is from the second hour of the broadcast.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 16 2007, 03:53 PM
Post #49

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

Psa 55:1 Give ear to my prayer, O God; And do not hide Yourself from my supplication.
Psa 55:2 Give heed to me and answer me; I am restless in my complaint and am surely distracted,
Psa 55:3 Because of the voice of the enemy, Because of the pressure of the wicked; For they bring down trouble upon me And in anger they bear a grudge against me.
Psa 55:4 My heart is in anguish within me, And the terrors of death have fallen upon me.
Psa 55:5 Fear and trembling come upon me, And horror has overwhelmed me.
Psa 55:6 I said, "Oh, that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest.
Psa 55:7 "Behold, I would wander far away, I would lodge in the wilderness. Selah.
Psa 55:8 "I would hasten to my place of refuge From the stormy wind {and} tempest."
Psa 55:9 Confuse, O Lord, divide their tongues, For I have seen violence and strife in the city.
Psa 55:10 Day and night they go around her upon her walls, And iniquity and mischief are in her midst.

continue through verse 23...

May the blessings be upon those employees who stand firm in their perosnal convictions and are not threatened by the deceptions of the deciever, in Jesus name. Amen

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 16 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #50

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

amen.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 17 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #51

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 16 2007, 03:53 PM) [snapback]185776[/snapback]

Psa 55:1 Give ear to my prayer, O God; And do not hide Yourself from my supplication.
Psa 55:2 Give heed to me and answer me; I am restless in my complaint and am surely distracted,
Psa 55:3 Because of the voice of the enemy, Because of the pressure of the wicked; For they bring down trouble upon me And in anger they bear a grudge against me.
Psa 55:4 My heart is in anguish within me, And the terrors of death have fallen upon me.
Psa 55:5 Fear and trembling come upon me, And horror has overwhelmed me.
Psa 55:6 I said, "Oh, that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest.
Psa 55:7 "Behold, I would wander far away, I would lodge in the wilderness. Selah.
Psa 55:8 "I would hasten to my place of refuge From the stormy wind {and} tempest."
Psa 55:9 Confuse, O Lord, divide their tongues, For I have seen violence and strife in the city.
Psa 55:10 Day and night they go around her upon her walls, And iniquity and mischief are in her midst.

continue through verse 23...

May the blessings be upon those employees who stand firm in their personal convictions and are not threatened by the deceptions of the deceiver, in Jesus name. Amen

What beautiful, Words. May the Lord hear this even today. We could all use such protection from the enemies of God. However, those at 3ABN need immediate help for their protection. Let us continue to pray.

I believe more than ever that Jesus will comer sooner than we think.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 19 2007, 10:01 AM
Post #52

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 18 2007, 05:29 AM) [snapback]186007[/snapback]

- - -

I believe more than ever that Jesus will comer sooner than we think.

yes.gif

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church