Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12650&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:53:39 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website Uses Blackmail Tactics, 3abn better not go to Court!
Seraphim7
post Feb 23 2007, 06:00 AM
Post #16

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

Another red herring anyone?

snack.gif pepsi.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 23 2007, 06:02 AM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
IMM
post Feb 23 2007, 06:35 AM
Post #17

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,938

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 22 2007, 09:06 PM) [snapback]180094[/snapback]

PP,

Weak. To equate Linda's name with the name of an entity like 3ABN or Hope or LLNB isn't going to fly.

- FHB

FHB, didn't you learn Proverbs 22:1 in Cradle Roll? "A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver or gold."

I have always understood that to show the importance of a personal name or a reputation. I'm sure it could apply corporately also.

Now I don't know Linda, have no need to defend her or anyone else. But to say a person's name--any person's name--isn't is "important" as an "entity like 3ABN, HOPE or LLBN" seems really cold. Are you really of the opinion that God considers a person's name of less worth than an organization?

I sincerely hope you didn't mean what you said.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 23 2007, 06:36 AM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

FHB it is much appreciated that you are drawing more attention to save3abn. This seems to be a common practice of the dannyscribes, when ever they complain about something they add legitimacy to the anti-dannynites and their sites. Keep up the good work.

Richard

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 23 2007, 09:17 AM
Post #19

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(IMM @ Feb 23 2007, 07:35 AM) [snapback]180153[/snapback]

I sincerely hope you didn't mean what you said.

Remember the latin term res ispa loquitur?

Here is a statement from the wiki:

Res ipsa loquitur tends to be an unnecessarily difficult concept for new law students to understand. Because of the resulting confusion, the joke has developed, "Res ipsa loquitur, sed quid in infernos dicet?" ("The thing speaks for itself, but what the hell does it say?")

IMHO I think FHB said quite a lot with his statement that "speaks for itself".

nw

Now that I have thought further, isn't the obvious position behind the statement the basis of what is behind some of what happened at 3ABN and the seemingly quick actions taken by the 3ABN board? scratchchin.gif

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 23 2007, 10:33 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 23 2007, 09:42 AM
Post #20

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

anti-dannynites rofl1.gif Richard, if you keep this up and you'll end up with a branch on the tree.

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 23 2007, 07:36 AM) [snapback]180154[/snapback]

FHB it is much appreciated that you are drawing more attention to save3abn. This seems to be a common practice of the dannyscribes, when ever they complain about something they add legitimacy to the anti-dannynites and their sites. Keep up the good work.

Richard

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 23 2007, 09:44 AM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 23 2007, 10:08 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

[quote name='fallible humanbeing' date='Feb 22 2007, 07:06 PM' post='180094']
PP,

Weak. To equate Linda's name with the name of an entity like 3ABN or Hope or LLNB isn't going to fly.

- FHB

FHB,

I fail to understand were you think that entity even one raised up by God like 3abn has more value then a person, The Lord Jesus Died for Linda and for Danny And for Tommy, But he did not Die for 3abn.

That makes Linda or any living person more important then any entity or organization, at least that is how I read the bible, Or can you show texts that make that wrong?

I would also like to point out that at times many on Blacksda(myself included) Might post in away that makes it sound like maybe we have forgotten that Jesus died for LINDA, DANNY, and TOMMY.
YET that fact has has been pointed out often has well.

The other thing that is somehow missed by some here(if the shoe fits were it) is that Truth is more important then any person or organization .

It appears to any outsider like myself that 3abn, Danny, Tommy, and their supporters seem to think that because they have a tv Show that Speaks truth, that makes Very thing they do Truth, well it is not so.

Linda has clear stated clearly and with out change that she did not have an Affair, Danny choose not Provided more then side notes has the proof of his charges. The sakes for truth are very high since Danny now has remarried. As a Speaker of the undulated 3 angels message, do we expect Danny to be perfect nope not at all, but do we expect him admit when he is wrong, and by doing so proving that gospel that he is preaching has real power yes.

Now les look at tommy, and those around him. Unlike linda we have direct statements charging tommy with more then 3 different affairs over a period of time. Yet that direct statement has not been directly and simple denied, and in fact a letter written by tommy himself makes it sound like something funny went on. Is the 3 three angels message so weak that it can not change the heart of serial cheater on his wife, I rather think not.

If tommy is not guilty then a simple I did not have any kind of sexually active over the last 30 plus years. with any person other then my wife, would in my mind go miles towards proving his not guilty status. yet to my knowledge that not happened.
OR if he is guilty what would prove the power of the three angels message then for him to admit I wronged the following person, i am sorry for my actions, and i claim the power of the gospel to live a changed life.

3abn' s leadership needs to decide if they are willing to walk the walk of the message that preach.

ERik

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 23 2007, 10:29 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

For some reason, I can't get erik post to allow me to quote it, but I agree with what he said about Tommy. Tommy can't make a statement that nothing happened, and he knows it. It would be a lie. All that is left to do is to admit it and apologize, and get right with God. I still believe there would be forgiveness and acceptance with many. I know there would with me.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Feb 23 2007, 11:43 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 23 2007, 12:29 PM) [snapback]180188[/snapback]

For some reason, I can't get erik post to allow me to quote it

I couldn't respond to Erik's post either so it isn't quoted here.

Erik,

I didn't raise Linda's name. In fact, bringing her name into the discussion diverted the discussion from its natural flow.

Post #2 (Richard Sherwin):
And all the legal papers filed against save3abn telling them to stop or else is not blackmail?

Post #4 (Fallible Humanbeing)
No similarity at all. If anything it is more akin to the argument between Apple and Cisco about the name "iPhone." Or, the lawsuit by an organization started by the Beatles over the use of the name "Apple" and the "Apple" logo.

3ABN has every right to protect its name. The SDA church has fought many battles of the use of its name over the years.

Post #5 (Richard Sherwin)
Protecting it's name is but one small part of their threat, but hey, you knew that, right?

Post #7 (where Panama Pete sarcastically throws Linda's name into the discussion)
If that's true, then you also believe that Linda Shelton has "every right" to protect her name. And not just a few rights to protect her name, but "every right."

The thread was started by Lee and focused on the veiled threat in the carefully crafted page on the PickleJoy website. The issue of legal actions was in regards to the cease and desist letter sent to Gailon A. Joy in regards to his website. My comments were in no way designed to make comment on Linda Shelton's personal name (and what PP is really refereing to is Linda's reputation which is in need of repair, not her "name" per se)

3ABN has a right to keep its name from being part of the domain name of that website. What would happen if the supporters of 3ABN built a website titled www.saveLindaShelton.com or www.LindaShelton-needs-saving.com? The ire on BSDA and its sister site MSDAOL would result in a column of smoke that could be seen for thousands of miles.

There is a difference between an individuals name and the name of a business entity. Even many of those who are out to do away with Danny see that by not wanting 3ABN's "good name" to be "sullied" by Danny. They see the difference between disparaging an individual and keeping the networks name clear. Sure Linda has every right to repair her reputation either by admitting what she has been responsible for over the years or the failure of 3ABN to provide its evidence in court.

But to say that Bill Gates name is to be viewed the same way Microsoft is or Steve Jobs and Apple isn't valid. Neither of those men would see them as being the same thing.

The main point, Erik, is that the discussion had nothing to do with Linda or her reputation - it was a discussion about 3ABN and the PickleJoy web site. Panama Pete interject the diversion.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 23 2007, 12:05 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 23 2007, 11:43 AM) [snapback]180198[/snapback]

I
The thread was started by Lee and focused on the veiled threat in the carefully crafted page on the PickleJoy website. The issue of legal actions was in regards to the cease and desist letter sent to Gailon A. Joy in regards to his website. My comments were in no way designed to make comment on Linda Shelton's personal name (and what PP is really refereing to is Linda's reputation which is in need of repair, not her "name" per se)

3ABN has a right to keep its name from being part of the domain name of that website. What would happen if the supporters of 3ABN built a website titled www.saveLindaShelton.com or www.LindaShelton-needs-saving.com? The ire on BSDA and its sister site MSDAOL would result in a column of smoke that could be seen for thousands of miles.

- FHB

FHB can you imagine the chaos if 3abn did as you said on a savelinda site and posted every bit of evidence against her, then got signed statements from disgruntled employees that worked under her,
People that would swear in court that she lied about numerous things, had participated in any number of improprieties, would say she had treated people like her own personal slaves..had treated DS like a dog to get her own way, could bring up her first marriage and what her ex had to say about her, etc....etc
I'm just saying none of that has to be true or not. But look how easy it would be to do exactly what picklejoy are doing. When something like that happens, enemies you didn't even know you had will come out of the woodwork to talk against you. On top of that, we, the "investigators" could twist and turn and change what what evidence we had, to even make it look 10 times worse.
What they have done is easy, so easy, to do.
Look who's doing it and who's not.
Wouldn't you agree FHB

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Feb 23 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 23 2007, 01:05 PM) [snapback]180201[/snapback]

FHB can you imagine the chaos if 3abn did as you said on a savelinda site and posted every bit of evidence against her, then got signed statements from disgruntled employees that worked under her,
People that would swear in court that she lied about numerous things, had participated in any number of improprieties, would say she had treated people like her own personal slaves..had treated DS like a dog to get her own way, could bring up her first marriage and what her ex had to say about her, etc....etc
I'm just saying none of that has to be true or not. But look how easy it would be to do exactly what picklejoy are doing. When something like that happens, enemies you didn't even know you had will come out of the woodwork to talk against you. On top of that, we, the "investigators" could twist and turn and change what what evidence we had, to even make it look 10 times worse.
What they have done is easy, so easy, to do.
Look who's doing it and who's not.
Wouldn't you agree FHB

Ah... but why would you do that... when it is soooooo much easier to do on your very own TV channel to the world...... uhm.gif

And btw.... signthankspin.gif..... for letting us in on so many of your "trade secrets" as to how you have been handling things for the last several years..... albeit on a MUCH wider varieties of communication than a mere website......

You are Sooooooo helpful to those of us who are looking for clues as to how your mind thinks. yes.gif

You should understand though... that truthful people do not even think of this type of thing all on their own... truth is soooo much easier to handle than the most cleverly devised lies.....

Oh well...... to each his own.... ye who are of your father, the father of lies, would, I am sure, not be comfortable handling the simple unadorned truth...... blink.gif

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Feb 23 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 23 2007, 11:43 AM) [snapback]180198[/snapback]

There is a difference between an individuals name and the name of a business entity. Even many of those who are out to do away with Danny see that by not wanting 3ABN's "good name" to be "sullied" by Danny. They see the difference between disparaging an individual and keeping the networks name clear. Sure Linda has every right to repair her reputation either by admitting what she has been responsible for over the years or the failure of 3ABN to provide its evidence in court.

Is that what 3ABN is???

A business entity????? blink.gif

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 23 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

QUOTE(watchbird @ Feb 23 2007, 12:34 PM) [snapback]180208[/snapback]

Ah... but why would you do that... when it is soooooo much easier to do on your very own TV channel to the world...... uhm.gif

And btw.... signthankspin.gif..... for letting us in on so many of your "trade secrets" as to how you have been handling things for the last several years..... albeit on a MUCH wider varieties of communication than a mere website......

Wow are you pickle in disguise? or Joy maybe. If not you certainly have learned their tactic on inserting their own words and opinions and stating it as fact.
Your other statement isn't true either, but if it was 100 % it would take one to know one. You, sister and sonshineonme have slandered, and defamed with faulty info that you could have gained, only through one source. You have proven that, far from taking the high road, and keeping silent rofl1.gif
she has been a busy bee providing different ones with her info. Whether you are disgruntled exemployees or maybe members of LS's church, it all adds up to the same thing. You are mouthpieces and have been fed. Most times, I prefer to scroll past all 3 of your posts but providing such valuable info as you have, it's hard to do. wave.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 23 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #28

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

bystander the dannyscribe wrote:
You are mouthpieces and have been fed.

pot. kettle. black.......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 23 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 23 2007, 01:23 PM) [snapback]180220[/snapback]

bystander the dannyscribe wrote:

pot. kettle. black.......

Clay I am beginning to question your feelings for me. Everytime I address someone's post you pop on and answer. It's almost like you can't help yourself. Could it be love.... ohmy.gif Please say no, you know those internet relationships almost never work out. blink.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 23 2007, 01:38 PM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 23 2007, 01:34 PM) [snapback]180223[/snapback]

Clay I am beginning to question your feelings for me. Everytime I address someone's post you pop on and answer. It's almost like you can't help yourself. Could it be love.... ohmy.gif Please say no, you know those internet relationships almost never work out. blink.gif

I told you Bystander dannyscribe you are my favorite... so expect me to respond to almost anything you post... I am here to remind you that like Thomas Jefferson you talk out of both sides of your mouth (or screenname), that you supposedly hold up high standards but you sneak down to the "quarters" when you think no one is watching to try and do your dirt.... I am here to let you know we pay attention and see through your facade.....

so post away....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church