Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12650&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:53:41 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website Uses Blackmail Tactics, 3abn better not go to Court!
Bystander
post Feb 23 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 23 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]180225[/snapback]

I told you Bystander dannyscribe you are my favorite... so expect me to respond to almost anything you post... I am here to remind you that like Thomas Jefferson you talk out of both sides of your mouth (or screenname), that you supposedly hold up high standards but you sneak down to the "quarters" when you think no one is watching to try and do your dirt.... I am here to let you know we pay attention and see through your facade.....

so post away....

I am also fond of you too clay, you always give me a good laugh. You never bring anything valid to the table. You just hurl insults at us or repeat what your friends say. You can call me dannyscribe, I don't mind, sticks and stones....but you are the one dancing to the puppet master and don't even know it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 23 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #32

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 23 2007, 01:45 PM) [snapback]180228[/snapback]

I am also fond of you too clay, you always give me a good laugh. You never bring anything valid to the table. You just hurl insults at us or repeat what your friends say. You can call me dannyscribe, I don't mind, sticks and stones....but you are the one dancing to the puppet master and don't even know it.

I speak the truth... and unlike you and your kindred dannyscribettes, I don't hide... don't sneak around doing dirt... as for value, you think too highly of yourself if you think that what you have contributed to this discussion is valuable..... about the only thing you have done is confirmed in people's mind that Danny has done wrong, as has his brother....

as for what you are doing, your actions are more like those of an automaton.... you know what that is right? it is somebody who acts like machine: somebody who behaves like a machine in emotionlessly obeying instructions and performing repetitive actions....

This post has been edited by Clay: Feb 23 2007, 02:06 PM

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 23 2007, 02:14 PM
Post #33

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 22 2007, 08:06 PM) [snapback]180094[/snapback]

PP,

Weak. To equate Linda's name with the name of an entity like 3ABN or Hope or LLNB isn't going to fly.

- FHB

FHB

Many have already commented on your statement, but I feel compelled to do so as well.

What comes to mind is that God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whosoever believes... and you know the rest. Linda is one of those "whosoevers" that God thought of enough importance to allow the sacrifice of Jesus.

Did God send Jesus to be the Lamb for the Sanhedrin or for Paul? The Levitical priesthood or those bringing in their offerings? The institution or the individual?

It is this kind of thinking, inflating the importance of the name or reputation of an institution (such as the ministry known as 3abn) over the importance of the individual, that allows for said institutions to feel it appropriate to sacrifice the reputations and well being of victims of abuse in order to protect their "good name".

It is the individual (like Linda, Duane, Brad, you, me, etc.) that is important, and any entity that believes or behaves otherwise does not have God's Spirit at its core. That entity or ministry is filled with nothing more than hot air.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 23 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 23 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]180232[/snapback]

I speak the truth... and unlike you and your kindred dannyscribettes, I don't hide... don't sneak around doing dirt... as for value, you think too highly of yourself if you think that what you have contributed to this discussion is valuable..... about the only thing you have done is confirmed in people's mind that Danny has done wrong, as has his brother....

You are correct that you don't hide and you don't "dig" for dirt. You don't "hide" because you have nothing to say. You parrot others. You don't "dig" for dirt, that would take too much effort. Easier to just go along with the others. Your last what...4 posts to me have shown, beyond a shadow of a doubt that your "written word" consists of name calling, attacks on the person you are talking to and not much of anything else. You remind me of the school bully that can't think for himself...all he can do is call names and make empty threats.
Oh well, if that makes you happy clay, have at it. Lord knows there is so little enjoyment in this world.... blink.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 23 2007, 02:40 PM
Post #35

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 23 2007, 02:32 PM) [snapback]180247[/snapback]

You are correct that you don't hide and you don't "dig" for dirt. You don't "hide" because you have nothing to say. You parrot others. You don't "dig" for dirt, that would take too much effort. Easier to just go along with the others. Your last what...4 posts to me have shown, beyond a shadow of a doubt that your "written word" consists of name calling, attacks on the person you are talking to and not much of anything else. You remind me of the school bully that can't think for himself...all he can do is call names and make empty threats.
Oh well, if that makes you happy clay, have at it. Lord knows there is so little enjoyment in this world.... blink.gif

love you too Bystander.... I am just doing what you have done since arriving.... of course you have found other reasons to stay.....fever burning you up isnt it......

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 23 2007, 02:45 PM
Post #36

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 23 2007, 02:40 PM) [snapback]180250[/snapback]

love you too Bystander.... I am just doing what you have done since arriving.... of course you have found other reasons to stay.....fever burning you up isnt it......

I am worn out, again, for searching and searching for some "substance" here. It alludes me once again. wave.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 23 2007, 02:48 PM
Post #37

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 23 2007, 02:45 PM) [snapback]180251[/snapback]

I am worn out, again, for searching and searching for some "substance" here. It alludes me once again. wave.gif

thats a problem you had before you arrived here.... and of course your inability to pay attention has not helped....

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 23 2007, 03:09 PM
Post #38

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 23 2007, 03:45 PM) [snapback]180251[/snapback]

You may have had a great many things alluded to you... but substance in your conversations has never been one of them...

BTW, the word you are seeking and unable to find is 'eludes'... as in you elude your responsibility as a purported Christian to uphold the truth when you allude to the alleged guilt of others in order to divert the spotlight from Danny...but your allusion is quickly seen for the illusion it is... and no, there's no substance in those either.

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Feb 23 2007, 03:10 PM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post Feb 23 2007, 03:12 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,934

Clay, you are too much!! roflmao.gif lol.gif clapping.gif

JT

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 23 2007, 03:16 PM
Post #40

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 23 2007, 10:43 AM) [snapback]180198[/snapback]

The thread was started by Lee and focused on the veiled threat in the carefully crafted page on the PickleJoy website. The issue of legal actions was in regards to the cease and desist letter sent to Gailon A. Joy in regards to his website. My comments were in no way designed to make comment on Linda Shelton's personal name (and what PP is really refereing to is Linda's reputation which is in need of repair, not her "name" per se)

While you may see this discussion of Linda as off Lee's original topic, it has been brought up and discussed by quite a few and might be seen as a sub-topic, IMO. What I found when I went to TheFreeDictionary online is that "name" is a synonym of "reputation" so trying to separate the two just won't work.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/reputation

3ABN has a right to keep its name from being part of the domain name of that website. What would happen if the supporters of 3ABN built a website titled www.saveLindaShelton.com or www.LindaShelton-needs-saving.com? The ire on BSDA and its sister site MSDAOL would result in a column of smoke that could be seen for thousands of miles.

Let's see what the courts decide regarding the save3abn website. While we are waiting, I would urge you and Bystander to start www.saveLindaShelton.com, worded however you deem appropriate, and encourage 3abn supporters and former employees unhappy with Linda to post their statements there. I think it would be very informative.

There is a difference between an individuals name and the name of a business entity. Even many of those who are out to do away with Danny see that by not wanting 3ABN's "good name" to be "sullied" by Danny. They see the difference between disparaging an individual and keeping the networks name clear. Sure Linda has every right to repair her reputation either by admitting what she has been responsible for over the years or the failure of 3ABN to provide its evidence in court.

But to say that Bill Gates name is to be viewed the same way Microsoft is or Steve Jobs and Apple isn't valid. Neither of those men would see them as being the same thing.

The main point, Erik, is that the discussion had nothing to do with Linda or her reputation - it was a discussion about 3ABN and the PickleJoy web site. Panama Pete interject the diversion.

- FHB

Actually, TheFreeDictionary online states, referring to an entity "Persons and corporations are equivalent entities under the law". http://www.thefreedictionary.com/entity

Those who have come to the conclusion that there are wrongs that have been perpetrated by some inside of the ministry and want to see repentance, restitution and restoration don't want to see the ministry damaged by those wrongs, but it is those who have committed those wrongs that truly determine if the ministry's name becomes disparaged. They are also the ones who have the power to restore the reputations/good names of those who their actions have damaged. If the charges made against Linda are false, their duty is clear. If the allegations against Tommy are true, their duty is also clear.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 23 2007, 03:41 PM
Post #41

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 23 2007, 01:45 PM) [snapback]180251[/snapback]

Hon, you might see the substance here if you would remove that large wooden denial beam from in front of your dear face. Just a suggestion.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Feb 23 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #42

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

I would like to remind everyone that we would not be having this discussion if Danny would allow a free and open inquiry into all allegations.

This really has descended into an "I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I" discussion.

But I hasten to add that all fhb and Bystander have brought to these boards is a bunch of "That's-not-true-they'd-never-do-that" and "you-terrible-people-for-thinking-so---evidence-be-damned."

As has been so helpfully pointed out, nobody at 3ABN will even deny these charges. Even through their lawyers.

Step down, Danny. For the love of Jesus.

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Feb 23 2007, 07:19 PM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 23 2007, 07:21 PM
Post #43

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 23 2007, 05:09 PM) [snapback]180259[/snapback]

You may have had a great many things alluded to you... but substance in your conversations has never been one of them...

BTW, the word you are seeking and unable to find is 'eludes'... as in you elude your responsibility as a purported Christian to uphold the truth when you allude to the alleged guilt of others in order to divert the spotlight from Danny...but your allusion is quickly seen for the illusion it is... and no, there's no substance in those either.

Broke it down as far as it could be broketh!
yes.gif
QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 23 2007, 05:41 PM) [snapback]180262[/snapback]

Hon, you might see the substance here if you would remove that large wooden denial beam from in front of your dear face. Just a suggestion.

I like it said like this....

"How can you remove the toothpick from your brother's eye when you have a telephone pole in your own?"

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 23 2007, 07:29 PM
Post #44

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Well said.

Even a person who believes that Dan/Tom and company are completely innocent should be able to understand that it would be best for 3abn for DS to step down until this controversy runs it's course. But then it is said that DS is a stubborn man....

Richard

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 23 2007, 08:18 PM) [snapback]180278[/snapback]

I would like to remind everyone that we would not be having this discussion if Danny would allow a free and open inquiry into all allegations.

But I hasten to add that all fhb and Bystander have brought to these boards is a bunch of "That's-not-true-they'd-never-do-that" and "you-terrible-people-for-thinking-so---evidence-be-damned."

As has been so helpfully pointed out, nobody at 3ABN will even deny these charges. Even through their lawyers.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 23 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #45

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 23 2007, 09:18 PM) [snapback]180278[/snapback]

Very eloquently put.... yes.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church