Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12650&st=240 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:54:11 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website Uses Blackmail Tactics, 3abn better not go to Court!
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 6 2007, 08:35 AM
Post #241

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Observer @ Mar 6 2007, 06:02 AM) [snapback]182943[/snapback]

Is is possible that a Board member is also a supporter?

Might it be fair to describe a Board member as a supporter?

Well, as the very old Clairol advertisment used to say, when I was in High school: Only her hairdresser knows for sure.

Greg,

It seems that Johann or Bob wouldn't have chosen the word "supporter" over "Board Member" in trying to add fuel to their fire.

So either two people "spilled the beans," a supporter to Johann and a Board Member to Bob, or someone doesn't have their story straight which means that there needs to be another meeting so that everyone is in line with the talking points.

Or, maybe it is just another fishing trip on Bob's part to try and draw out information he wants but doesn't have. Could it be that Bob's claim to already know is just the tired, dried out red herring he is baiting his hook with.

He has already been told to just go ahead and blurt out what he knows - and he has danced around that one for some time now. If he knows, why keep asking for someone else to tell the story? Maybe because he likes to take other peoples words and tinker with them so they say something completely different than what the speaker/writer said and then place those words into their mouths and pass it off as truth.

In any event, it would seem that one or the other are lying, or they don't really know the facts, or the story as originally written as been strayed from.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 6 2007, 09:02 AM
Post #242

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 6 2007, 09:35 AM) [snapback]182988[/snapback]

Greg,

It seems that Johann or Bob wouldn't have chosen the word "supporter" over "Board Member" in trying to add fuel to their fire.

So either two people "spilled the beans," a supporter to Johann and a Board Member to Bob, or someone doesn't have their story straight which means that there needs to be another meeting so that everyone is in line with the talking points.

Or, maybe it is just another fishing trip on Bob's part to try and draw out information he wants but doesn't have. Could it be that Bob's claim to already know is just the tired, dried out red herring he is baiting his hook with.

He has already been told to just go ahead and blurt out what he knows - and he has danced around that one for some time now. If he knows, why keep asking for someone else to tell the story? Maybe because he likes to take other peoples words and tinker with them so they say something completely different than what the speaker/writer said and then place those words into their mouths and pass it off as truth.

In any event, it would seem that one or the other are lying, or they don't really know the facts, or the story as originally written as been strayed from.

- FHB

rofl1.gif .... drives you nuts doesn't it.... a boardmember whom you can't identify..... rofl1.gif

But anyhow.... thanks for once again revealing your own tactics through your accusations of others.

Are you the only one in the world who isn't well aware that while all supporters are obviously not boardmembers..... all boardmembers are definitely supporters.... if they were not, they wouldn't be boardmembers.... it's as simple as that.

Carry on.... we appreciate every little clue you give as to how desperate you feel....

.......................TVsnack.gif.......................

rofl1.gif "the story as originally written"..... rofl1.gif ... so THAT's why you guys sound so much alike.... you've got your script all written...... rofl1.gif ... boggles your mind that there are independent thinkers around who describe the facts in slightly different ways, doesn't it? blink.gif ....... rofl1.gif ........

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 6 2007, 09:19 AM
Post #243

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 6 2007, 06:21 AM) [snapback]182878[/snapback]

Why? What is the big secret. If a board member or a supporter told you what have you got to lose by naming them. You have said many times that you are not scared of lawsuits. The deeds done. So lets have it. Who is it

All it says is that there are more "leaks" than you expect.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 6 2007, 05:34 AM) [snapback]182852[/snapback]

Wrong about what? That pickle claims to know all? He is the one that said he did. You say a supporter spilled the beans, Pickle said a board member spilled the beans, which is it. Well, actually it doesn't really matter. That is one accusation that can be checked out rather easily.

Will you know who the culprit is?

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 6 2007, 06:21 AM) [snapback]182878[/snapback]

Why? What is the big secret. If a board member or a supporter told you what have you got to lose by naming them. You have said many times that you are not scared of lawsuits. The deeds done. So lets have it. Who is it

Isn't it best you clear up internal matters yourself?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 6 2007, 09:47 AM
Post #244

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 10:21 PM) [snapback]182878[/snapback]

Nope. You state why Nick Miller was forced to resign. Give 3ABN's aka Danny's side of the story. And then we'll go from there.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 6 2007, 10:20 AM
Post #245

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 6 2007, 10:47 AM) [snapback]183013[/snapback]

Nope. You state why Nick Miller was forced to resign. Give 3ABN's aka Danny's side of the story. And then we'll go from there.

IOW: Bob wants Bystander to prove his[Bob's] theory that Nick Miller was forced to resign??? roflmao.gif
Go fish!

~ Aletheia

"I haven't caught a fish all day!" Bob said without de bate!" (yes Fran, I know, "spelling!")

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 6 2007, 10:58 PM

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 6 2007, 10:55 AM
Post #246

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 6 2007, 10:47 AM) [snapback]183013[/snapback]

I don't believe your little story Pickle. I don't believe you know anything about this and that you are just plain fabricating, as usual. You can plead and beg for 3ABN's side of the story but you will only hear about it in court IF it is so important that it must be brought up.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Mar 6 2007, 11:12 AM
Post #247

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 10:21 PM) [snapback]182878[/snapback]

There are a lot more people coming forward than anyone in control at 3ABN realizes.

The jig's up.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 6 2007, 01:35 PM
Post #248

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Mar 6 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]183037[/snapback]

There are a lot more people coming forward than anyone in control at 3ABN realizes.

The jig's up.

Duane we are talking about a specific board member according to Pickle.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 6 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #249

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 6 2007, 10:55 AM) [snapback]183035[/snapback]

I don't believe your little story Pickle. I don't believe you know anything about this and that you are just plain fabricating, as usual. You can plead and beg for 3ABN's side of the story but you will only hear about it in court IF it is so important that it must be brought up.

I don't appreciate you calling me a liar.

Are you a Seventh-day Adventist Christian?

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 6 2007, 03:53 PM
Post #250

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 6 2007, 03:12 PM) [snapback]183088[/snapback]

I don't appreciate you calling me a liar.

blink.gif

.... Are you under the impression that everyone at 3ABN whom you've called a liar, or accused of misrepresenting things (after twisting and distorting what they have said) appreciates it, Mr Pot?!? bop.gif

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 6 2007, 03:55 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 6 2007, 05:25 PM
Post #251

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Danny said he had proof that Linda's car was titled in his name. It isn't.

Dr. Thompson said that Danny paid off Linda's and Alyssa's cars. He didn't.

Dr. Thompson said that the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations were 30 years old. They aren't.

Dr. Thompson said that those allegations were due to a feud between Dryden and Tommy. They weren't.

Dr. Thompson said that one individual pressured Tommy into voluntarily surrendering his license. The 1985 letter requesting Tommy's license represents the decision of an entire committee and is signed by two people.

John Lomacang claimed that he had personally seen phone card phone records amounting to hundreds of hours of calls. AT&T doesn't give out written phone records without a subpoena.

John Lomacang said that anyone could see those records if they came to 3ABN. That simply wasn't true.

Danny told Dr. Abrahamsen on April 21, 2004, that he could tell the board his side of the story. On May 27, after Dr. Abrahamsen had already arrived in America, he tried to tell him via email that he couldn't speak to the board after all. http://www.save3abn.com/danny-shelton-meet-the-board-1.htm

In stark contrast, I said something about Nick Miller being forced to resign. Lee called me a liar without providing one document or fact that would contradict my statement. Her accusation is unwarranted and unchristian.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 6 2007, 06:03 PM
Post #252

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 6 2007, 08:19 AM) [snapback]182998[/snapback]

rofl1.gif
Isn't it best you clear up internal matters yourself?

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif wallbash.gif

You have to be kidding??????UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! After you and the pickle/joy team have tried to dig internally until you are close to reaching China? You have the audacity to make that statement.
Maybe LS and the Doc are right about you having the onset of Alzheimers.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 6 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #253

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Well Pickle, I remember well when Lee told me this...
QUOTE(Lee)
Laurence I find your comments very strange. Let me tell you something--I do hope you are listening carefully. Bystander is very close to the situation at 3ABN. Very close.

I do hope you understand what I am saying.

Because he is close to 3ABN, HE KNOWS. He knows exactly what has been going on at 3ABN, all the ins and outs, ups and downs. He knows Danny and he knows Linda.

It would be smart to sit up and pay attention to what Bystander says.

And shortly after that, this character Bystander said this...
QUOTE(Bystander)
..it is my understanding that one major item than contributed to the ruling was a huge oversite and the attorney's side and the judges side. If I get this correctly, somehow, the judge was given the board records from the beginning years of 3abn when only 6 people were on the board.

Of course, by now everyone knows the Judge had the current 2000-2001 board records as noted in the footnotes of her Recommendations, making this character Bystander look completely ignorant. That's the last time I ever took either one of them (Lee or Bystander) serious. Obviously, neither one is qualified to be posting information here.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 6 2007, 06:59 PM
Post #254

Advanced Member

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Mar 6 2007, 05:26 PM) [snapback]183138[/snapback]

Well Pickle, I remember well when Lee told me this...

And shortly after that, this character Bystander said this...

Of course, by now everyone knows the Judge had the current 2000-2001 board records as noted in the footnotes of her Recommendations, making this character Bystander look completely ignorant. That's the last time I ever took either one of them (Lee or Bystander) serious. Obviously, neither one is qualified to be posting information here.

Really? Then you will have to stop taking Pickle and Johanns posts seriously because they have printed error numerous times. I believe I said something like " IF I am correct or I THink this is what happened. I never said I knew all about the court situation. Why because it has no bearing on the rest of this junk that is being put out.
You should be complimenting me that I said might, or if. Pickle, Johann, and joy state error as fact. Now you are going to tell me I have no validity while reading their junk?
That makes You look foolish, my friend.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 6 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #255

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 6 2007, 06:59 PM) [snapback]183156[/snapback]

Really? Then you will have to stop taking Pickle and Johanns posts seriously because they have printed error numerous times. ... Pickle, Johann, and joy state error as fact.

And it must be so simply and only because you say it's so, without providing any quotes or documentation whatsoever? Who's going to buy that?

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church