Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12655&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:38:43 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Old- (see New Thread), Thread was hijacked- See New Thread started...
Seraphim7
post Feb 23 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #16

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 23 2007, 02:29 PM) [snapback]180221[/snapback]

Wow, with those kinds of numbers (that you "heard" about and "estimated") over that many years, you would think at least 1 person could have proved something, wouldn't you...

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 05:54 PM) [snapback]176301[/snapback]

This email was forwarded to me with permission to post it. I will do so.

3ABN income is public record. I guess anyone can get them. The question should be asked, Why did Linda make more money than Danny when she was working there. She was only Vice President. She should be making less. Did it ever occur to anyone that she felt she deserved more than the President. A very inflated view of one's self I would think.

1.. Clang, clang, clang...

2..The figures represented show his benefits except Health Insurance even including several thousand dollars that he pays annually for use of a company car that shows up on his income tax as a benefit thus raising the bottom line of his total income a year. Also, in 2004 and 2005 he chose to work through much of his vacation time and was paid for it, which also shows up on the bottom line of total salary.

3..Records show Yada, wah, blah, blah, blah

4.. Blay, blah, yada, clang (notice the enclosed documents as proof! (I have a copy of the documents but can't seem to scan them on. I will try again later.) Bystander

... Clang, clang, clang

5.. Yada yada
6.. Blah blah blah...
7.. Clang, clang...
8..Yada yada...
9.. Blah blah blah...
10.. Clang, clang, yada, blah, blah...

Fact: Linda handled the biggest part of the finances. 3abn has access to thousands and thousands of checks written over the years for bills, groceries, purchases, utilities, ect ect in Linda's handwriting and Linda's signature

Fact: Danny does not give himself raises. Only the 3ABN board of Directors can give him a raise.

Fact: While Danny and Linda were married and they had two incomes to pay the bills, it has already been noticed that Linda chose to make more than Danny. The 3ABN board has never voted for Linda to make more money than Danny as President. As minutes to 3ABN board meeting will reflect Danny refused cost of living raises that all salaried employees get each year. Linda continued to take her money. This is how she went from making her salary of several thousand dollars a year less than Danny to making several thousands of of dollars a year more than Danny.

OK, Bystander, now you claim DS did not take his cost of living increases correct? So the next logical step, in this fact finding mission, is that DS did make more money than LS from the start, right? Now the logical progression is that her income will increase gradually. However, that does not prove that she ended up making more money than DS, it only means she was making more than she had been previously. Now, Bystander, according to your logic, because LS continued to take her cost of living increases which she had every legal right to do, and she may have started making more money than him, which you have not given any verifiable proof of btw , LS is at fault due to the fact that he did not take his cost of living increases? doh.gif Do you smell the mess you are trying to ask us to swallow? We do.

Fact; Danny has never faulted her for taking what the board had voted for her to take. He just didn't feel that they needed the total amount awarded by the board for salaries.

Folks don't waste your time trying to tear this up, this has all been verified.

You either need to make a public call for... accountability or drop your accusations with DS about what he did or did not know at what time.

Wait didn't you say above that you could not scan the documents you claim to have? And, it is interesting to note that, based on your claims, DS did not fault her for taking her cost of living increases, yet you obviously do. Why is that? Again, where is ALL this verified. Oh yes, in the docuents you can't scan. Or, is it possible an imaginary dog ate your homework? ohmy.gif

Oh and this is all verified based on what, YOUR word? rofl1.gif

Bystander you have the nerve to say to Whtz Happenin:
Wow, with those kinds of numbers (that you "heard" about and "estimated") over that many years, you would think at least 1 person could have proved something, wouldn't you.
Knowing you said this:
(notice the enclosed documents as proof! (I have a copy of the documents but can't seem to scan them on. I will try again later.) Bystander

Speaking of "accountability" this is what the word of God says:

Lev 19:35 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, in meteyard, in weight, or in measure.
Mat 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Let them that hath an ear hear... amen.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 23 2007, 07:32 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 23 2007, 05:03 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 23 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]180226[/snapback]

Again, even though I wasn't talking to you......Give me one reason That LS wouldn't be held accountable if DS should be? Just one (that actually makes sense of course) You say DS was aware of everything, then so was Linda, You say DS was wrong to hire him, He was under Linda, she hired him. What is sauce for the goose, as they say....You know I'm right clay, well...most any "reasonable" thinking person knows I'm right.

Bystander, when you are posting on an open forum you are "talking" to all of us, even when you are directing your post to someone else. If you seek privacy in your dialogue, PM.

If Tommy is guilty, he is accountable. If Danny knew, he was accountable. If Linda knew, she was accountable. If you knew, you are accountable. If wwjd knew, he is accountable. If the BoD knew, they are accountable.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 23 2007, 06:55 PM
Post #18

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 23 2007, 06:18 PM) [snapback]180270[/snapback]

Whtz Happenin,

This is a great start! It looks like you put a lot of time into this. Thank you! It will be interesting how the time line evolves, now, as it continues to be fleshed out.

PB

Fact: It amounts to a bunch of accusations, and very little facts and evidence PB.

When the time of trouble comes, God's people will be convicted and found guilty and sentenced to death this same way, no doubt you'll read it all and think, well that's a great start, if a majority claims it's true, it must be???

Am I proclaiming, T.S. innocent or guilty? No!

I'm simply saying, you are all in a rush to judgment and have condemned a man already without "proving all things", and that brings shame on the people proclaiming God's name and professing to be part of the remnant Church.

Don't bother with the I don't judge, protests P.B. They are weak and tired...
I know, You have said over and over " I would like to see Tommy proved innocent" thinking apparently that it makes you look fair.

But what that really means is you don't believe he's innocent till proven guilty, you've already judged him and condemned him.

Sad...

gonna move this comment to the other thread....

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Feb 23 2007, 07:10 PM

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 23 2007, 07:15 PM
Post #19

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 23 2007, 03:38 PM) [snapback]180226[/snapback]

Again, even though I wasn't talking to you......Give me one reason That LS wouldn't be held accountable if DS should be? Just one (that actually makes sense of course) You say DS was aware of everything, then so was Linda, You say DS was wrong to hire him, He was under Linda, she hired him. What is sauce for the goose, as they say....You know I'm right clay, well...most any "reasonable" thinking person knows I'm right.

Jes as I was about to say it.....
QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 23 2007, 07:03 PM) [snapback]180268[/snapback]

Bystander, when you are posting on an open forum you are "talking" to all of us, even when you are directing your post to someone else. If you seek privacy in your dialogue, PM.

Someone else said it for me.....
QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 23 2007, 07:03 PM) [snapback]180268[/snapback]

If Tommy is guilty, he is accountable. If Danny knew, he was accountable. If Linda knew, she was accountable. If you knew, you are accountable. If wwjd knew, he is accountable. If the BoD knew, they are accountable.

furious.gif
Perfectly stated. ...and if you have a child - and you allow them to be in the company of someone who has molested in the past and you know it you are not acting as a parent.

This post has been edited by PrincessDrRe: Feb 23 2007, 07:16 PM

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 23 2007, 07:23 PM
Post #20

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 23 2007, 08:15 PM) [snapback]180276[/snapback]

QUOTE Bystander:
"Again, even though I wasn't talking to you......Give me one reason That LS wouldn't be held accountable if DS should be? Just one (that actually makes sense of course) You say DS was aware of everything, then so was Linda, You say DS was wrong to hire him, He was under Linda, she hired him. What is sauce for the goose, as they say....You know I'm right clay, well...most any "reasonable" thinking person knows I'm right."

Jes as I was about to say it.....

Someone else said it for me.....
"QUOTE PeacefullyBewildered:
"If Tommy is guilty, he is accountable. If Danny knew, he was accountable. If Linda knew, she was accountable. If you knew, you are accountable. If wwjd knew, he is accountable. If the BoD knew, they are accountable."

furious.gif
Perfectly stated. ...and if you have a child - and you allow them to be in the company of someone who has molested in the past and you know it you are not acting as a parent.

You say one thing and do another...

All of your ire is against Danny Shelton, not once has one person who has over and over proclaimed T.S. a pedophile and Child molester proven that, or condemned or found fault with Linda Shelton.

And Re when you stand in court as you keep saying you are willing to do, and you will.

For we will all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. How are you going to justify your personal accusations and condemnations?

Do you have facts and evidence to back it up? Have you rendered a righteous judgment?

I hope so...

For all liars, and all those who love lies will not enter the city and will be cast into the lake of fire.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Feb 23 2007, 07:35 PM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 23 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #21

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 23 2007, 07:55 PM) [snapback]180274[/snapback]

Fact: It amounts to a bunch of accusations, and very little facts and evidence PB.

Which is your stock in trade, Cindy.

When the time of trouble comes, God's people will be convicted and found guilty and sentenced to death this same way, no doubt you'll read it all and think, well that's a great start, if a majority claims it's true, it must be???

And I bet you'll be the first one in line to get your very own Schutzstaffel uniform... Herr Himmler would be so proud... and your first act of 'loyalty' would be pointing out those very people of God... " there they are, herr capitan; they are all members of those seditious seventh-day adventists"

Am I proclaiming, T.S. innocent or guilty? No!

And of course your trying to paint his actions as those of consenting adults was just your practicing for the school debate team?

I'm simply saying, you are all in a rush to judgment and have condemned a man already without "proving all things", and that brings shame on the people proclaiming God's name and professing to be part of the remnant Church.

You do realize the more you make this claim the bigger a hypocrite you make yourself... right now you are dwarfing the statue of liberty

Don't bother with the I don't judge, protests P.B. They are weak and tired...
I know, You have said over and over " I would like to see Tommy proved innocent" thinking apparently that it makes you look fair.

Since fairness was never your desired end, you dont have that to worry about do you, Cindy...

But what that really means is you don't believe he's innocent till proven guilty, you've already judged him and condemned him.
Sad...

Ummm no; you have this forum confused with the Church of God establishment in Illinois and Virginia who both came to the same conclusion about the same person... and based on their investigation, they found him guilty and he lost his ministerial credentials as a result of it...but if you think Tommy is 'innocent'... let him watch your son... overnight... put your money where your mouth is and put your male child in his care... I dare you.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 23 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #22

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

flirt.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 23 2007, 07:48 PM

--------------------

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 23 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #23

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 23 2007, 08:23 PM) [snapback]180280[/snapback]

For all liars, and all those who love lies will not enter the city and will be cast into the lake of fire.

You better start stocking up on Nestea, then...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 23 2007, 07:44 PM
Post #24

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 23 2007, 09:23 PM) [snapback]180280[/snapback]

All of your ire is against Danny Shelton, not once has one person who has over and over proclaimed T.S. a pedophile and Child molester proven that, or condemned or found fault with Linda Shelton.

And Re when you stand in court as you keep saying you are willing to do, and you will.

For we will all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. How are you going to justify your personal accusations and condemnations?

Do you have facts and evidence to back it up? Have you rendered a righteous judgment?

I hope so...

The exact same fact and evidence you require of me is the exact same facts and evidence you will have to have when you see me in court. I promise - IF/WHEN I go to court I will prevail. GOD is with me. I PROMISE.

A "threat" is mere empty words. I PROMISE.

Now Aletheia....

I know I have to stand before the judgement seat of CHRIST. I hope that you will be standing also and not slain by the brightness of his coming. With that being said you can direct all "threats" in PM. I can send you all contact information necessary for my process summons - however note this: If/when sued I am not just counter-suing "just" Danny Shelton and Tommy Shelton. I will place everyone on suit that works for 3ABN currently that know of the truth and are denying it. (As a "unit" if you will).

Play if you wanna. Like I said. I don't play.

In the name of JESUS I rebuke you satan! In the name of JESUS!!! You are rebuked satan! Your lies and means of twisting words are not welcome here on this blessed Sabbath day! IN THE NAME OF JESUS satan YOU MUST BOW BEFORE THE LORD!

amen.gif

This post has been edited by PrincessDrRe: Feb 23 2007, 07:46 PM

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Feb 23 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,634

It's good you know the verse you quoted above.

Keep this one in mind also.

Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Tommy wrote an open letter. In it he tried to guilt those who would expose his sin.
Carol wrote an open letter. In it she blamed others for the problems her husband caused.

If Tommy is innocent, why does he not proclaim his innocence, instead of trashing those who know the truth.

And there are those who know the truth.

This post has been edited by lookin4truth: Feb 23 2007, 07:58 PM

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 23 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #26

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 23 2007, 05:24 PM) [snapback]180266[/snapback]

OK, Bystander, now you claim DS did not take his cost of living increases correct? So the next logical step, in this fact finding mission, is that DS did make more money than LS from the start, right? Now the logical progression is that her income will increase gradually. However, that does not prove that she ended up making more money than DS, it only means she was making more than she had been previously. Now, Bystander, according to your logic, because LS continued to take her cost of living increases which she had every legal right to do, and she may have started making more money than him, which you have not given any verifiable proof of btw , LS is at fault due to the fact that he did not take his cost of living increases? doh.gif Do you smell the mess you are trying to ask us to swallow? We do.

You either need to make a public call for... accountability or drop your accusations with DS about what he did or did not know at what time.

Wait didn't you say above that you could not scan the documents you claim to have? And, it is interesting to note that, based on your claims, DS did not fault her for taking her cost of living increases, yet you obviously do. Why is that? Again, where is ALL this verified. Oh yes, in the docuents you can't scan. Or, is it possible an imaginary dog ate your homework? ohmy.gif

Oh and this is all verified based on what, YOUR word? rofl1.gif

Bystander you have the nerve to say to Whtz Happenin: Knowing you said this:
Speaking of "accountability" this is what the word of God says:

Lev 19:35 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, in meteyard, in weight, or in measure.
Mat 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Let them that hath an ear hear... amen.gif

Bystander your ride is here:

I hope so...

Thank you for agreeing. Bystander does tend to say one thing then do another, has trouble with his "verifiable" fact/evidence and, to top it off, does not render righteous judgment.

And Aletheia, since you put it so eloquently, there is nothing to be added:

As mentioned previously, Bystander your ride is here and we don't want to hold y'all up. wave.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 23 2007, 07:53 PM
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 23 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #27

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 23 2007, 08:31 PM) [snapback]180282[/snapback]

Ummm no; you have this forum confused with the Church of God establishment in Illinois and Virginia who both came to the same conclusion about the same person... and based on their investigation, they found him guiltyIn His service,
Mr. J

You must have information and evidence that I don't...

I know of the letter of suspension in Illinois, pending an investigation, which referred to a police investigation -- and that no charges were filed.

But the findings of the Ezra Church of God?

Nope haven't seen it.

The Virginaia Church? haven't even seen any documentation from them, haven't seen one alleged victims statement , or even any support from them for Dryden.

Do you have facts and evidence Mr Josey???? because I'd really like to see what your justification is for your claims here...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Feb 23 2007, 07:54 PM

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 23 2007, 07:53 PM
Post #28

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 23 2007, 09:44 PM) [snapback]180289[/snapback]

In the name of JESUS I rebuke you satan! In the name of JESUS!!! You are rebuked satan! Your lies and means of twisting words are not welcome here on this blessed Sabbath day! IN THE NAME OF JESUS satan YOU MUST BOW BEFORE THE LORD!

amen.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 23 2007, 08:00 PM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 23 2007, 08:45 PM) [snapback]180291[/snapback]

Bystander your ride is here:

Thank you for agreeing. Bystander does tend to say one thing then do another, has trouble with his "verifiable" fact/evidence and, to top it off, does not render righteous judgment.

And Aletheia, since you put it so eloquently, there is nothing to be added:
[b][/b]

As mentioned previously, Bystander your ride is here and we don't want to hold y'all up. wave.gif

Seraphim, I tend to ignore you, and the reason is because your fruits are always showing.

But, for the record here, don't thank me, for I don't agree with you

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 23 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 23 2007, 08:51 PM) [snapback]180294[/snapback]

You must have information and evidence that I don't...

I have a great many things you don't... a happy marriage, common sense and a clue for starters...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:38 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church