Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12655&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:38:45 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Old- (see New Thread), Thread was hijacked- See New Thread started...
Aletheia
post Feb 23 2007, 08:08 PM
Post #31

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

Re? Is that how you prove truth, and justify yourself???

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 23 2007, 09:01 PM) [snapback]180298[/snapback]

QUOTEawesumtenor
Ummm no; you have this forum confused with the Church of God establishment in Illinois and Virginia who both came to the same conclusion about the same person... and based on their investigation, they found him guiltyIn His service,
Mr. J

Quote:Aletheia:

You must have information and evidence that I don't...

I know of the letter of suspension in Illinois, pending an investigation, which referred to a police investigation -- and that no charges were filed.

But the findings of the Ezra Church of God?

Nope haven't seen it.

The Virginaia Church? haven't even seen any documentation from them, haven't seen one alleged victims statement , or even any support from them for Dryden.

Do you have facts and evidence Mr Josey???? because I'd really like to see what your justification is for your claims here...

I have a great many things you don't... a happy marriage, common sense and a clue for starters...

In His service,
Mr. J

In otherwords you enter discussions, argue, make unsupported claims and accusations, and when asked for evidence, this is how you justify yourself and prove things?

So long as the readers here can see that...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Feb 23 2007, 08:30 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Feb 23 2007, 08:13 PM
Post #32

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 23 2007, 07:23 PM) [snapback]180280[/snapback]

You say one thing and do another...

All of your ire is against Danny Shelton, not once has one person who has over and over proclaimed T.S. a pedophile and Child molester proven that, or condemned or found fault with Linda Shelton.

And Re when you stand in court as you keep saying you are willing to do, and you will.

For we will all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. How are you going to justify your personal accusations and condemnations?

Do you have facts and evidence to back it up? Have you rendered a righteous judgment?

I hope so...

For all liars, and all those who love lies will not enter the city and will be cast into the lake of fire.

While the rest of you have done a more-than-adequate job poking holes in this, I am compelled to respond.

Here are the tactics in this post by Aletheia:
1. Claim that this is all about Danny, which it is manifestly not
2. Divert the discussion away from Tommy back to the allegations Danny & Co made against Linda, which have never been substantiated in any meaningful way
3. Threaten Re' (and by extension the other posters) with appearing in court under a lawsuit
4. But then switch to making a threat about judgment day and hellfire and appearing before God, so no one can say they were threatened with a lawsuit
5. Pretend all the facts and evidence on this site and save3abn.com don't exist

By the way, I found out I know Re' from SWAU days, I wouldn't want to be on the other side of the courtroom from her. lol.gif

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 23 2007, 08:08 PM) [snapback]180300[/snapback]

In otherwords you enter discussions, argue, make unsupported claims and accusations, and when asked for evidence, this is how you justify yourself and prove things?

1. Accuse others of exactly what she's been doing since December 6
2. Ignore all the evidence placed on these boards by eyewitnesses and victims of the Sheltons and pretend it isn't there.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 23 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #33

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 23 2007, 09:08 PM) [snapback]180300[/snapback]

Mat 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Keep on Cindy... you are talking about yourself with every comment... and doing a far better job of showing yourself weighed in the balance and found wanting than I or any other could...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 23 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #34

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 23 2007, 09:08 PM) [snapback]180301[/snapback]

While the rest of you have done a more-than-adequate job poking holes in this, I am compelled to respond.

1. Claim that this is all about Danny, which it is manifestly not

Dude where have you been? Look all around you these people don't care about Tommy Shelton, except as a means to bring Danny and 3ABN down. they are only concerned with Children that may be harmed because he was employed by 3ABN.

Save3ABN and the little group of "Investigators" has never been concerned with bringing Tommy to justice if he''s guilty.

They just want Danny and all to step down.

Go ahead quote something from them to prove what I say error.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 23 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #35

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 23 2007, 05:55 PM) [snapback]180274[/snapback]

Fact: It amounts to a bunch of accusations, and very little facts and evidence PB.

When the time of trouble comes, God's people will be convicted and found guilty and sentenced to death this same way, no doubt you'll read it all and think, well that's a great start, if a majority claims it's true, it must be???

Am I proclaiming, T.S. innocent or guilty? No!

I'm simply saying, you are all in a rush to judgment and have condemned a man already without "proving all things", and that brings shame on the people proclaiming God's name and professing to be part of the remnant Church.

Don't bother with the I don't judge, protests P.B. They are weak and tired...
I know, You have said over and over " I would like to see Tommy proved innocent" thinking apparently that it makes you look fair.

But what that really means is you don't believe he's innocent till proven guilty, you've already judged him and condemned him.
Sad...

gonna move this comment to the other thread....

Thank you for your comments. You have a right to come to your own conclusions and to have your own opinions.

I would really appreciate it if you could go over to save3abn and read the email that Tommy sent to Duane Clem. Here's the link:

http://www.save3abn.com/tommy-shelton-confession.htm

After you have read that, please come back and tell me if it proves anything. I'm really interested in your take on what Tommy writes in that email. Pay close attention to where he says "you resisted every attempt that I ever made". Does that sound like Duane was a willing participant?

You can continue to discount the evidence, the statements and Tommy's confession if that is what makes you comfortable. You can continue to attack those who are compelled by that evidence and feel duty-bound to call for accountability for the sake of those who claim to have been victimized.

When you see the evidence and hear the victims' statements, is it really a Christian reaction to turn away, put your finger to your lips and say "Shhhhhhhh!". There isn't a soap strong enough to wash that kind of blood off of your hands.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Feb 23 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #36

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 23 2007, 08:16 PM) [snapback]180303[/snapback]

Dude where have you been? Look all around you these people don't care about Tommy Shelton, except as a means to bring Danny and 3ABN down. they are only concerned with Children that may be harmed because he was employed by 3ABN.

Save3ABN and the little group of "Investigators" has never been concerned with bringing Tommy to justice if he''s guilty.

Tactics used in this post by Aletheia
1. Pretend she hasn't already seen what she asks for--if she really has read all the threads as the denizens have begged her to do for weeks
2. Stonewall by asking the poster to return through months of posts to dig up quotes from the period in which most of these people were still open-minded, waiting for the evidence
2. Make accusations about hidden intentions on the part of save3abn.

But wait, I do have a response!

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 23 2007, 08:03 PM) [snapback]180299[/snapback]
Pray the Lord to cause us to hear His still, small voice, making clear His will for the direction we should take, as King Jehoshaphat did in 2 Chronicles, chapter 20, when—surrounded by his enemies (that God did not permit him to destroy)—he proclaimed a fast in all Judah, and assembled the people for prayer. We will look to the Lord for all the answers, and trust He will provide the plan for victory!

In honor of 3ABN's day of fasting and prayer, we invite everyone to join with them in praying that God will reveal to them the true source of difficulty, the true enemy within.

We would also like to extend to them the offer that we will cease publishing additional material about the various allegations once an adequate plan is put into place to address the various issues in a thorough, impartial, meaningful, and Christian way, something we have been asking for for more than six months.

In the blessed hope,
Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
----------------------------------------------------------

So--there you have it. Gailon asks 3ABN to address the issues. That was the whole point from Day One.

So what kind of magic are you going to conjure up to get us going in another direction?

This just in (or not ...) to our news desk: Aletheia is not interested in truth. Aletheia is interested in defending, diverting, dissembling and denial. Hence she keeps posting after promising it's the last one.

What's embarassing is that she keeps all of us going on so. I'm ashamed. sadwalk.gif spoton.gif

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Feb 23 2007, 08:34 PM

--------------------
--

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 23 2007, 08:33 PM
Post #37

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

As a Dannyscribe, (or Dannynite) you offer up red herrings to divert attention away from the perp of the crimes. Same old same old, you can't attack the message so you attack the messenger. And in so doing you further the work of those bringing out the truth about Tom/Dan and company. Why don't you try to dispute the evidence, or offer some of your own if you are so sure of the innocence of Tommy and the coverup by Danny? How sad the the appologist have nothing more to offer than this.

Richard

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 23 2007, 09:16 PM) [snapback]180303[/snapback]

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 23 2007, 08:34 PM
Post #38

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 23 2007, 10:08 PM) [snapback]180300[/snapback]

Exactly the same way you don't "counter-prove"?
dunno.gif

Read below demon of satan!
......and that is exactly what you are. A demonic force of satan. You have come on this board - trying to pin molestation charges back on adult survivors - by trying to make them legal and consenting. Not just the fact that it was molestation; but sex with someone of the same sex, by a married Pastor, with a CHILD! Satan the LORD rebuke you in the name of JESUS! Read below demon of satan!
QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 23 2007, 09:44 PM) [snapback]180289[/snapback]

.....In the name of JESUS I rebuke you satan! In the name of JESUS!!! You are rebuked satan! Your lies and means of twisting words are not welcome here on this blessed Sabbath day! IN THE NAME OF JESUS satan YOU MUST BOW BEFORE THE LORD!

amen.gif

...and AMEN again....
QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 23 2007, 10:13 PM) [snapback]180301[/snapback]

By the way, I found out I know Re' from SWAU days, I wouldn't want to be on the other side of the courtroom from her. lol.gif

Tell 'em SE.....TELL THEM!
...again..... I don't play.
THEY DON'T KNOW ME!!!
BTW and really offtopic.gif
SE....the next degree after the Ph.D. ..... Law. I have a friend that I will be opening a counseling center with - and we thought about it...why not also offer like a "legal" clinic for those that are in need of legal services at a low-no cost also... pray on that one for me SE.
amen.gif

Now. BOT!

I did have Aletheia on ignore. I will now make sure to NOT have this demon on ignore. Why? I am building my case now. Since I have been "warned" I want to make sure that I have all my evidence (or lack thereof) dry.gif in line for court.

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 23 2007, 08:34 PM
Post #39

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 23 2007, 09:23 PM) [snapback]180305[/snapback]

Thank you for your comments. You have a right to come to your own conclusions and to have your own opinions.

I would really appreciate it if you could go over to save3abn and read the email that Tommy sent to Duane Clem. Here's the link:

http://www.save3abn.com/tommy-shelton-confession.htm

After you have read that, please come back and tell me if it proves anything. I'm really interested in your take on what Tommy writes in that email. Pay close attention to where he says "you resisted every attempt that I ever made". Does that sound like Duane was a willing participant?

You can continue to discount the evidence, the statements and Tommy's confession if that is what makes you comfortable. You can continue to attack those who are compelled by that evidence and feel duty-bound to call for accountability for the sake of those who claim to have been victimized.

When you see the evidence and hear the victims' statements, is it really a Christian reaction to turn away, put your finger to your lips and say "Shhhhhhhh!". There isn't a soap strong enough to wash that kind of blood off of your hands.

PD, Where is Duane's reply to Tommy, and why didn't he hand it over to be published, instead of only giving Tommy's private apology and letting some anonymous person who sounds alot like you ridicule and interpret it in the worst possible light?

Is that the same letter Tommy has, or has it been edited?

I'm thinking you need to ask these kind of questions.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Feb 23 2007, 08:37 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Feb 23 2007, 08:37 PM
Post #40

500 + posts
Group Icon

*forcibly removes tongue from cheek*

I can't figure it out, Richard. The Dannyscribes come on here, and stir the pot, and beg for whatever they think will divert the discussion. All they accomplish is making Gailon, Bob and Greg look better for what they're doing. blink.gif

Now, Aletheia, I'm serious. Maybe you can't see it, but I assure you that if you really want to help Danny &amp; Co (and this isn't some kind of weird hobby), stop posting. You're not making them look less culpable. You're hurting them.

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 23 2007, 08:33 PM) [snapback]180307[/snapback]

As a Dannyscribe, (or Dannynite) you offer up red herrings to divert attention away from the perp of the crimes. Same old same old, you can't attack the message so you attack the messenger. And in so doing you further the work of those bringing out the truth about Tom/Dan and company. Why don't you try to dispute the evidence, or offer some of your own if you are so sure of the innocence of Tommy and the coverup by Danny? How sad the the appologist have nothing more to offer than this.

Richard

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Feb 23 2007, 08:52 PM

--------------------
--

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Feb 23 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,634

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 23 2007, 09:34 PM) [snapback]180309[/snapback]

PD, Where is Duane's reply to Tommy, and why didn't he hand it over to be published, instead of only giving Tommy's private apology and letting some anonymous person who sounds alot like you ridicule and interpret it in the worst possible light?

Spin again Aletheia. Make sure not to focus on Tommy's admission of guilt, instead ask about Duane's response to it.

Take the focus off of Tommy, cause that's all you ever try to do.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Feb 23 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #42

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 23 2007, 08:34 PM) [snapback]180309[/snapback]

Tactics used in this post by Aletheia:
1. Bring in irrelevant questions
2. Pretend like common sense and a bit of time wouldn't lead to the same conclusions
3. Discount supplied evidence

I'm serious, ma'am. You're hurting your own cause.

--------------------
--

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 23 2007, 08:43 PM
Post #43

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 23 2007, 08:37 PM) [snapback]180310[/snapback]

I can't figure it out, Richard. The Dannyscribes come on here, and stir the pot, and beg for whatever they think will divert the discussion. All they accomplish is making Gailon, Bob and Greg look better for what they're doing. blink.gif

Now, Aletheia, I'm serious. Maybe you can't see it, but I assure you that if you really want to help Danny & Co (and this isn't some kind of weird hobby), stop posting. You're not making them look less culpable. You're hurting them.

naw SE, we want them to keep posting.... as Re' said, the more they post the more evidence they give... and should it ever see the inside of a courtroom, wwjd, bystander and all the other dannyscribes will no longer be able to hide behind a screenname.... they will have to own the words they have posted here.... that would be interesting.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 23 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #44

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

They are always complaining about all the posts on here against Danny and co but the FACT is if they wouldn't keep replying there would not be near the leval of posts that there is. The Dannyscribes and Dannynites are doing more to hurt him that the FOD (foes of Danny) ever will.

Hope you didn't hurt yourself removing your tongue.

Richard

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 23 2007, 09:37 PM) [snapback]180310[/snapback]

Now, Aletheia, I'm serious. Maybe you can't see it, but I assure you that if you really want to help Danny & Co (and this isn't some kind of weird hobby), stop posting. You're not making them look less culpable. You're hurting them.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 23 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #45

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 23 2007, 09:45 PM) [snapback]180291[/snapback]

Bystander your ride is here:

Thank you for agreeing. Bystander does tend to say one thing then do another, has trouble with his "verifiable" fact/evidence and, to top it off, does not render righteous judgment.

And Aletheia, since you put it so eloquently, there is nothing to be added:

As mentioned previously, Bystander your ride is here and we don't want to hold y'all up. wave.gif

Double-speak, Double-speak, DOUBLE-SPEAK!!!
QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 23 2007, 10:30 PM) [snapback]180306[/snapback]

Tactics used in this post by Aletheia
1. Pretend she hasn't already seen what she asks for--if she really has read all the threads as the denizens have begged her to do for weeks
2. Stonewall by asking the poster to return through months of posts to dig up quotes from the period in which most of these people were still open-minded, waiting for the evidence
2. Make accusations about hidden intentions on the part of save3abn.

But wait, I do have a response!
So--there you have it. Gailon asks 3ABN to address the issues. That was the whole point from Day One.

So what kind of magic are you going to conjure up to get us going in another direction?

This just in (or not ...) to our news desk: Aletheia is not interested in truth. Aletheia is interested in defending, diverting, dissembling and denial. Hence she keeps posting after promising it's the last one.
What's embarassing is that she keeps all of us going on so. I'm ashamed. sadwalk.gif spoton.gif

I'm only going far enough to continue collecting my evidence....
dry.gif

This post has been edited by PrincessDrRe: Feb 23 2007, 08:47 PM

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:38 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church