Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12655&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:38:50 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Old- (see New Thread), Thread was hijacked- See New Thread started...
PeacefulBe
post Feb 24 2007, 04:26 PM
Post #61

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

amen.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 24 2007, 11:17 PM
Post #62

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

X-3abn stated:

You constantly suggest that myself and other victims and their families may be lying. You question constantly how old we were, did we consent, were charges filed, etc.... Have you ever considered that you have numerous SIGNED statements that all basically tell the same story, and yet Tommy and Carol both write lengthy letters and neither of them deny the allegations? It's hard to get the "other side of the story" when the other side won't respond.

Court, court, court. I'm so sick of seeing that word. If someone wants to sue me for what I've said, then have at it. I'll say it all again before a judge, and then some. Empty threats of being sued accomplish NOTHING.

One of two things is going on here. You are either completely dedicated to the cause of refuting and discrediting anyone who speaks out against sexual abuse, or you have a comprehension problem. I'll let you decide which one it is.

Don't bother asking me any more questions, or trying to get others to do so. You and I are through talking. "Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple." Romans 16:17-18 KJV

And I agree whole heartedly!

Aletheia. I stand firm. You are a demonic force of satan. I rebuke thee in the name of JESUS. If someone wants to sue me for believing that someone has been molested - then so be it. Again. I need some school loans paid off and my next education paid.... until then.

Satan be the rebuked in the name of JESUS CHRIST our Savior!

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Feb 24 2007, 01:01 PM) [snapback]180375[/snapback]

...The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering. ....... Doctor Who

My LORD! ...and so fitting.....

amen.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Lenni
post Feb 25 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #63

Member No.: 2,935

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 24 2007, 02:08 PM) [snapback]180409[/snapback]

Ts own daughter puts her son in his grandparents care and has hundreds of times. That says far more to me than any of you or anyone else's rhetoric. The daughter was raised with him, you weren't. She was there during those time periods, you weren't, she knows if he is guilty or innocent, you don't,

Actually, the (alleged) victims know too

and she also knows, if guilty of any of the accusations, if there has been true repentance and life reformation, you don't.

Wouldn't you think that some if not all of the alleged victims would be aware of "true repentance and life reformation". I mean, that would be pretty hard to keep secret considering the fact that you would think he would want to go back to each one of them and do whatever he could to ease their pain and show true remorse.

When TS asked Duane's brother what he wanted him to do and got the answer, he refused to do it. Now if the allegations are true and he had experienced true repentance and a life reformation, why would he have a problem with doing what was asked of him or, at the very least, publicly admitting what he did to keep these young men from continually being harassed and and having their character questioned? If the allegations are not true, then why did he ask the question in the first place?

And before you start attacking her character, She is one of the finest christian women that I know. She is also a great mother. Very protective, very loving and raises her children in the admonition of the Lord. If she thought for one half of a second that her son was at risk with his grandpa she would never ever leave him there.
Now, although, Mr. J, you are all knowing, and feel yourself to be the alpha and omega, I am sorry. You will have to come off of your high horse on this one. Your knowledge of the subjects and subject matter, compared to hers, renders you, Clueless.
BTW, Now we can add to your growing list of name calling, Nazi. That is what you were calling aletheia wasn't it? Someone said your were an elder in your church. Shame on you.

So if you know the family so well, have you ever asked TS if these allegations were true? What was his response?

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 25 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #64

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

I find it more than a little telling that wwjd and Byletheia ignore the facts that have been proven right here from thread to thread. Yet from thread to thread they have the nerve present themselves as honest men presenting the truth, as they know it.

Fact 1
Bystander/wwjd - Have both came into BSDA under false pretenses.

Fact 2
Bystander/wwjd - Purported that they did not know each other, but were caught using the same computer.

Fact 3
Bystander/wwjd - Create a third online personality from the same computer and got caught and removed from BSDA. Then after much wailing and gnashing of teeth, our merciful BSDA admin staff allowed liar liar back into BSDA.

Fact 4
Bystander/wwjd - After being caught at their lies, decide to come out of the closet, so to speak, and claim to be sorry for lying, yet continue to accuse other members (the victims of DS/TS) of not providing any proof, in other words Bystander/wwjd the PROVEN liars claim that the victims and other members of BSDA of lying.

It is interesting to note neither Bystander/wwjd will acknowledge these PROVEN facts from their own mouthss/actions... why is that? Thees are PROVEN FACTS, and more have been presented, yet Bystander/wwjd refuse to look at them.. scratchchin.gif

With all these PROVEN/VERIFIABLE FACTS why is anyone giving the liar liars the time of day?

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 25 2007, 07:52 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 25 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #65

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Because it's amusing? roflmao.gif

With all these PROVEN/VERIFIABLE FACTS why is anyone giving the liar liars the time of day?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 25 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #66

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 25 2007, 07:48 PM) [snapback]180636[/snapback]

I find it more than a little telling that wwjd and Byletheia ignore the facts that have been proven right here from thread to thread. Yet from thread to thread they have the nerve present themselves as honest men presenting the truth, as they know it.

Fact 1
Bystander/wwjd - Have both came into BSDA under false pretenses.

Fact 2
Bystander/wwjd - Purported that they did not know each other, but were caught using the same computer.

Fact 3
Bystander/wwjd - Create a third online personality from the same computer and got caught and removed from BSDA. Then after much wailing and gnashing of teeth, our merciful BSDA admin staff allowed liar liar back into BSDA.

Fact 4
Bystander/wwjd - After being caught at their lies, decide to come out of the closet, so to speak, and claim to be sorry for lying, yet continue to accuse other members (the victims of DS/TS) of not providing any proof, in other words Bystander/wwjd the PROVEN liars claim that the victims and other members of BSDA of lying.

It is interesting to note neither Bystander/wwjd will acknowledge these PROVEN facts from their own mouthss/actions... why is that? Thees are PROVEN FACTS, and more have been presented, yet Bystander/wwjd refuse to look at them.. scratchchin.gif

excellent summary....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Lee
post Feb 25 2007, 08:49 PM
Post #67

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Sera--your summary is incorrect. Bystander explained that he and wwjd are both sharing a computer. They did not create a "third" personality. It was a real person and what he had to say was true. They were not doing anything deceptive at all. The "third" person also was using their computer, who was a visiting nephew.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 25 2007, 08:54 PM
Post #68

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 25 2007, 09:49 PM) [snapback]180644[/snapback]

Sera--your summary is incorrect. Bystander explained that he and wwjd are both sharing a computer. They did not create a "third" personality. It was a real person and what he had to say was true. They were not doing anything deceptive at all. The "third" person also was using their computer, who was a visiting nephew.

Don't you have anything better to do than tell lies to cover other people's lies? They were busted; get over it.

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Feb 25 2007, 08:54 PM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Lee
post Feb 25 2007, 09:04 PM
Post #69

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Mr. Josey--I was telling the truth. I don't need to "get over" anything.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 25 2007, 09:14 PM
Post #70

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 25 2007, 10:04 PM) [snapback]180646[/snapback]

Lee, you wouldn't know truth if ya tripped over it...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 25 2007, 09:28 PM
Post #71

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 25 2007, 08:54 PM) [snapback]180645[/snapback]

Don't you have anything better to do than tell lies to cover other people's lies? They were busted; get over it.

In His service,
Mr. J

Lee was almost correct. We all know that I and bystander use the same computer. As for your accusation that a "third" personality was invented...Not only is that not true, that person wasn't even using the same computer. As explained to Calvin and he was ok with understanding it. The person lives at least 6 or7 miles away but does have the same server. In no way was a third person invented or using our computer. If Calvin did not understand that, we would not be back on. Nowhere did we say we lied nor did we apologize for a third person when they're wasn't any. Neither was there a "bust" once Calvin looked into it and saw the truth.
Also in my very first post, I said I had known the sheltons for many years and I brought up a post by bystander. Where did I say I didn't know who Bystander was?
You can call us liars, and we will just join the club with all of the rest of the people you have called the same name. You are very free with your name calling. Trouble is there is very little substance to your reasons for calling such names. One would think you just do it, because you enjoy it.
If that makes you happy, go to it. We know better and so does God.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Feb 25 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #72

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 25 2007, 11:28 PM) [snapback]180648[/snapback]

Lee was almost correct. We all know that I and bystander use the same computer. As for your accusation that a "third" personality was invented...Not only is that not true, that person wasn't even using the same computer. As explained to Calvin and he was ok with understanding it. The person lives at least 6 or7 miles away but does have the same server. In no way was a third person invented or using our computer. If Calvin did not understand that, we would not be back on. Nowhere did we say we lied nor did we apologize for a third person when they're wasn't any. Neither was there a "bust" once Calvin looked into it and saw the truth.
Also in my very first post, I said I had known the sheltons for many years and I brought up a post by bystander. Where did I say I didn't know who Bystander was?
You can call us liars, and we will just join the club with all of the rest of the people you have called the same name. You are very free with your name calling. Trouble is there is very little substance to your reasons for calling such names. One would think you just do it, because you enjoy it.

Mr. J's anger is evident - however the reason is not so at this point.

Mr. J. maybe you can share with us what your main point is in the whole 3ABN issue. I can't find, through searching your posts here in the 3ABN forum, what your main contention, well, any significant contention is. You seem very angry at the church, at 3ABN, at anything that doesn't align perfectly with your own personal theology. What evidence have you presented? What point do you have to make - other than railing at 3ABN?

Many have been the object of your derision when they didn't deserve it. You have held yourself up as a paragon of perfection claiming that any an all individuals that disagree with you even on a miniscule point are somehow from the Devil. You can quote scripture - that doesn't make you holy or sanctified or saved, after all the Devil knows scripture backwards and forwards. You can quote Mrs. White, that doesn't mean you alone have applied her guidance correctly.

I fully expect to receive your wrath with this post - but in the name of the Lord I will endure whatever slings and arrows you decide to send my way. Why? Because I am sure that the Lord is in charge and I do not post without prayerful consideration before I do. Question me, belittle me, disparage me, cast dispersion on my character - but remember that God does guide and direct and you do not have the market cornered on his guidance and direction.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Feb 25 2007, 10:04 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 25 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #73

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 25 2007, 09:28 PM) [snapback]180648[/snapback]

wwjd.... wrote this....
I’ve appreciated all of you who have taken a stand against the devil’s trash written on this web-site, among the most recent being that written by the person called “Bystander”. Thank God for people like that who aren’t afraid to speak truth in defense of wrong doing.
interesting statement from a person who was using the same computer.... the statement gives the illusion that you have no idea who bystander is.... but you did know.... and yet you shaded the truth..... interesting indeed..... so now lets hear your spin....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 25 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #74

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 25 2007, 09:42 PM) [snapback]180649[/snapback]

Mr. J's anger is evident - however the reason is not so at this point.

Mr. J. maybe you can share with us what your main pint is in the whole 3ABN issue. I can't find, through searching your posts here in the 3ABN forum, what your main contention, well, any significant contention is. You seem very angry at the church, at 3ABN, at anything that doesn't align perfectly with your own personal theology. What evidence have you presented? What point do you have to make - other than railing at 3ABN?

Many have been the object of your derision when they didn't deserve it. You have held yourself up as a paragon of perfection claiming that any an all individuals that disagree with you even on a miniscule point are somehow from the Devil. You can quote scripture - that doesn't make you holy or sanctified or saved, after all the Devil knows scripture backwards and forwards. You can quote Mrs. White, that doesn't mean you alone have applied her guidence correctly.

I fully expect to recieve your wrath with this post - but in the name of the Lord I will endure whatever slings and arrows you decide to send my way. Why? Because I am sure that the Lord is in charge and I do not post without prayerful consideration before I do. Question me, belittle me, disparage me, cast dispersion on my character - but remember that God does guide and direct and you do not have the market cornered on his guidence and direction.

FHB The Lord must be guiding both of our thoughts along the same line. Earlier, I too, was wondering, what, if any, had Mr. J contributed to the 3abn story. Just like Clay, he calls names, points fingers, and talks down to everyone that doesn't agree but I have failed to see where his "ire" comes from.
Thanks for stating it so well.

- FHB

This post has been edited by wwjd: Feb 25 2007, 10:02 PM

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 25 2007, 10:36 PM
Post #75

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

I’ve appreciated all of you who have taken a stand against the devil’s trash written on this web-site, among the most recent being that written by the person called “Bystander”. Thank God for people like that who aren’t afraid to speak truth in defense of wrong doing.

I agree - this statement makes it sound like they don't know each other...knowing good and well that they do.
snack.gif

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 25 2007, 10:49 PM) [snapback]180644[/snapback]

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 25 2007, 10:54 PM) [snapback]180645[/snapback]

...They were busted; get over it.

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 25 2007, 11:04 PM) [snapback]180646[/snapback]

Lee fails to realize that Bystander/WWJD came back and admitted to using the same computer. Now - I don't know about 3ABN - and other "huge" corporations - but two people in an office/home/small area cannot use the same computer and not pass each other and not "know" each other or know "about" each other. They (Bystander and WWJD) were busted out on this aspect.

snack.gif

Now - what's the spin on the "nephew" - who was visiting.... Lee - since you have explanations for everything - what you got on dat?
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:38 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church