Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12754&st=150 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:53:37 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Linda Has Finally Updated Her Website, Check it out
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 11:01 AM
Post #151

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Observer @ Mar 7 2007, 09:13 AM) [snapback]183394[/snapback]

If I need to be more blunt: Linda has not had an inappropriate relationship with Dr. A.

I am glad you are satisfied with your conclusion. How you came to that conclusion without seeing anything from the other side, is a puzzle to me, but that is your choice. You can join the crowd of all of those that make statements of fact and judgment with a one sided story. Because the other side hasn't been shown to you doesn't make it nonexistent. Or because it hasn't been shown in the time frame, that others demand, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If that makes you happy, then, as clay would say, whatever....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 7 2007, 11:14 AM
Post #152

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 07:01 PM) [snapback]183400[/snapback]

I am glad you are satisfied with your conclusion. How you came to that conclusion without seeing anything from the other side, is a puzzle to me, but that is your choice. You can join the crowd of all of those that make statements of fact and judgment with a one sided story. Because the other side hasn't been shown to you doesn't make it nonexistent. Or because it hasn't been shown in the time frame, that others demand, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If that makes you happy, then, as clay would say, whatever....

Seems like Gregory has told us earlier that he got most of his initial information from Mr. Danny Shelton, so what you are saying here is that Danny Shelton is an unreliable witness.

While you are at it can you explain to us how Danny managed to change the doctrines of the Seventh-day Adventist church when the Lord showed him that Satan has become the god of details? This is revolutionary. If Danny Shelton can change the doctrines like that with a single stroke, then he can change everything that is not in his favor, right?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 11:29 AM
Post #153

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 7 2007, 10:14 AM) [snapback]183410[/snapback]

Seems like Gregory has told us earlier that he got most of his initial information from Mr. Danny Shelton, so what you are saying here is that Danny Shelton is an unreliable witness.

While you are at it can you explain to us how Danny managed to change the doctrines of the Seventh-day Adventist church when the Lord showed him that Satan has become the god of details? This is revolutionary. If Danny Shelton can change the doctrines like that with a single stroke, then he can change everything that is not in his favor, right?

You, again, have put words in my mouth that I didn't speak. We are all used to that.
Your next paragraph is totally ludicrous. You really have went over the edge on your thinking concerning this situation.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 7 2007, 11:40 AM
Post #154

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 11:01 AM) [snapback]183400[/snapback]

The other side, Danny Shelton himself, has made it clear that the marriage ended because Linda hid his gun, not because she committed fornication. And he has also made it clear that there was no real opportunity for Linda to commit fornication prior to the divorce.

Now if Danny has other evidence than what he has already given, he certainly has had plenty of time to produce it. The fact that he hasn't indicates that he doesn't have any.

Any reasonable person would conclude thus. Right?

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #155

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 7 2007, 10:40 AM) [snapback]183420[/snapback]

The other side, Danny Shelton himself, has made it clear that the marriage ended because Linda hid his gun, not because she committed fornication. And he has also made it clear that there was no real opportunity for Linda to commit fornication prior to the divorce.

Now if Danny has other evidence than what he has already given, he certainly has had plenty of time to produce it. The fact that he hasn't indicates that he doesn't have any.

Any reasonable person would conclude thus. Right?

It shocks me that after your ridiculous conclusion was posted, and tore down, that you would, again, say the same thing. You will notice, that there weren't many in your camp that even responded to that post. Even they see how ridiculous it is.

As stated earlier, just because something is not shown in the time frame that you invent, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. No matter. I am confident that when all is brought to light, and this controversy will be over for most, that you will still be hangin on (with egg on your face of course) but still, hangin on with your ludicrous spins and manipulations. So, again, it would be pointless for them to show you or Joy anything.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 7 2007, 12:19 PM
Post #156

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 07:29 PM) [snapback]183416[/snapback]

You, again, have put words in my mouth that I didn't speak. We are all used to that.
Your next paragraph is totally ludicrous. You really have went over the edge on your thinking concerning this situation.

I was referring to Gregory. Why do you have to answer for him? Is that what you are used to? How can we rely on you?

I was referring to what Danny declared recently on 3ABN TV. Was that ludicrous?

You change what I am saying, and then you claim that I have gone over the edge. Are you trying to make things more difficult for Danny Shelton?

This post has been edited by Johann: Mar 8 2007, 04:46 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 12:32 PM
Post #157

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 7 2007, 11:19 AM) [snapback]183448[/snapback]

I was referring to Gregory. Why do you have to answer for him? Is that what you are used to? How can we rely on you?

You change what I am saying, and then you claim that I have gone over the edge. Are you trying to make things more difficult for Danny Shelton?

Looks like you doubled your pleasure on this post but anyway, your last several posts are nothing but confusing to where I feel no need to reply.
BTW, All I have heard from you is how DS makes threats and yet you threatened him in a previous post. YOU WILL REGRET THIS, YOU ARE FORCING ME TO TELL EVERYTHING I KNOW
Sounds like a threat to me...but...not one that will be taken seriously of course.

This post has been edited by Bystander: Mar 7 2007, 12:32 PM

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 7 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #158

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 01:32 PM) [snapback]183459[/snapback]

Looks like you doubled your pleasure on this post but anyway, your last several posts are nothing but confusing to where I feel no need to reply.

blink.gif Can we say "doublespeak" aka he speaks with forked tongue. rofl1.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 7 2007, 12:36 PM
Post #159

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 7 2007, 12:34 PM) [snapback]183460[/snapback]

yes we can....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 12:48 PM
Post #160

Advanced Member

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 7 2007, 11:34 AM) [snapback]183460[/snapback]

Sera, in looking back over your posts I am amazed at how much information you add to these topics. Thanks so much for the in depth insight.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 7 2007, 12:52 PM
Post #161

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 12:48 PM) [snapback]183473[/snapback]

Sera, in looking back over your posts I am amazed at how much information you add to these topics. Thanks so much for the in depth insight.

no doubt the very same thing can be said about you.... information added.... zero...... spin added.... enough to make us all sick....

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 7 2007, 12:52 PM
Post #162

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 01:48 PM) [snapback]183473[/snapback]

I think this was supposed to be in some wise humorous...

Don't quit your day job...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 7 2007, 12:54 PM
Post #163

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 7 2007, 12:52 PM) [snapback]183477[/snapback]

I think this was supposed to be in some wise humorous...

Don't quit your day job...

In His service,
Mr. J

he cracks himself up....

--------------------

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 8 2007, 04:28 AM
Post #164

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 01:32 PM) [snapback]183459[/snapback]

BTW, All I have heard from you is how DS makes threats and yet you threatened him in a previous post. YOU WILL REGRET THIS, YOU ARE FORCING ME TO TELL EVERYTHING I KNOW
Sounds like a threat to me...but...not one that will be taken seriously of course.

Bystander, I am personally calling your bluff! Although I know it is nothing more than that! Tell everything you know. Start a new thread: Bystander tells everything he knows. I will be waiting, but I will not be holding my breathe. Don't push me Bystander, I can assure you, you do not want me to tell everything I know.

Sister

+Quote Post
shaddo
post Mar 8 2007, 06:17 AM
Post #165

Advanced Member

Member No.: 783

QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 3 2007, 09:24 AM) [snapback]181902[/snapback]

The part that you seem to be missing, Calvin, is that Linda is still being blocked from pursuing her ministry within the Adventist church. So long as she is being blocked on the grounds of Danny's accusations by authorities within the church, then the issue of her innocence or guilt is not an "old" issue that can be merely laid aside.

Now if the church authorities would change their directives, that no church "take sides" by inviting Linda to their church..... and change them publicly enough so that even individuals within the church heirarchy would not have to consider that their "future" with the church as being dependent on their expressed attitude to what Danny thinks and wants..... THEN there might be some way that Linda could keep completely silent about the past and merely "get on with her life".

Do you think this statement about individuals within the church heirarchy is too strong? Let me assure you that I did not fabricate this from my own imagination.... neither did I get this from Linda or any of those who are publicly on Linda's "side". But I got it directly from conversations with church employees.... some on a very high level.... and the message was not only clear, but explicit and unequivocal..... that any one who was far enough from retirement to need to think of their future in the church would be putting that future in jeopardy if they spoke out either against Danny or for Linda.

And just review the letter from Mabel Dunbar. This should give you an idea of how brave even a Conference supported ministry has to be in order to dare to use Linda in their ministry. And put with that the letter from Samantha to Mabel which explained the reason why Samantha's ministry could no longer cooperate with Polly's Place. And the earlier reports we had of Mabel Dunbar first receiving "warnings" that if she was friendly to Linda she would find her funding in danger... and later we had reports that this had indeed happened.

In the face of this kind of opposition, it is rather naive at best, and could certainly be considered cruel, to say disdainfully that all Linda needs to do is to get on with her life and work on her ministry. There is only so much that anyone can do to "develop a ministry" within the Adventist church with the kind of political pressure against her that has been the case for the past three years.

Sure... she could likely leave the Adventist church and develop a ministry very quickly among the opponents of Adventism. All she would need to do would be to be willing to "give her testimony" of how she had been maligned by the Adventist church. I don't think that is what you are suggesting that she do. At least I hope not.
wave.gif wallbash.gif doh.gif Ok! I am in.... You who have not lived in the sub culture world of SDA ASI ministries groups will never understand the depth to which the SDA leadership will go to discredit, destroy, and uproot ONE individual for no other reason than they feel "threatened" by that individual and their personal stance on any given subject. I am NOT a 3ABN fan, nor have I ever been - but I know first hand the corporate corruption which has lurked behind the scenes within that TV debacle of a ministry. Now, if I, Mr. Nobody - can be slammed from the SDA pulpit, by confrence presidents, and receive harsh letters demanding ME to take my book out of circulation, and if the POWERS that be , can demand my membership to be removed. when I am not even a part of the bigger picture such as Linda was, - I will tell you first hand that - yes, the SDA leadership is very harsh and can "bury you" if you do not tow the line, or if you are not doing their bidding. I am NOT a supporter of anything having to do with 3ABN, past, present, or future. I just want everyone to know that I have experinced the affect of being "blackmailed" by the SDA leadership and it is real, life-long, and destructive on all levels. May the TRUTH triumph and may the LORD Jesus Christ be revealed as the Light of the world inspite of all the darkness which is pawned off as religious zeal and self-righteous indignation! PEACE OUT! scratchchin.gif

--------------------
Ex.14:20 "Be of good cheer I have overcome the world." Jesus

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church