Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12754&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:53:34 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Linda Has Finally Updated Her Website, Check it out
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #121

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Mar 4 2007, 09:08 PM) [snapback]182447[/snapback]

Dear Fallible Kay-Clone,

Obvious the Big Danny Plan [color=#CC0000]is not working or you would not be here;[/color It has been a big fiasco from the beginning. So, don't see yourself qualified to give me instructions - you're not qualified to even sharpen my pencils.

Now, get off that computer because Bystander and WWJD probably have something else worthy of a Pulitzer Prize that they need to post before dawn.

Pete

Wow, rather nasty little post, Pete. You made use of some big words, for you. You state the plan is not working or FHB wouldn't be here. Lets turn that right around then, and say if LS plan was working you wouldn't be here. That statement has no merit at all.
Oh, and a PULITZER PRIZE? Thank you, so much, for the compliment. Maybe we will submit some of our Best Posts...... wave.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 4 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #122

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Pete, why are you so scared of fallible? scared.gif

Last time I checked anyone could come on this forum, so don't tell FHB to leave--won't work. Guess you can go back into your scared mode now.

Bye wave.gif

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 4 2007, 09:24 PM
Post #123

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Mar 4 2007, 11:08 PM) [snapback]182447[/snapback]

Dear Fallible Kay-Clone,
. . .
Pete

PP,

When are you Lindaites just going to give it up and realize that there are numerous individuals who see right through you and those you associate with who are dedicated to bringing down a ministry of God's design.

Danny didn't send me here, doesn't know me . . . I am here because I was looking for all sides of the story . . . and unfortunately I haven't found much of substance here.

Panama, if you are interested you can sharpen my pencils. I don't care if you were duped, I will give you a break, a second chance.

As far as redundancy, regurgitation . . . well, Pete, my comments are the results of phone calls I paid for, emails I sent, research I did . . . as opposed to just accepting what someone says as the truth because I have a personal vendetta against an individual or ministry.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 4 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #124

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Ralph @ Mar 4 2007, 11:19 PM) [snapback]182458[/snapback]

Pete, I feel a sense of desperation.

Ralph,

You are right about desperation, but not so when it comes to the side of the issue you might attribute it to.

The "little group" is desperate to win their case in the court of public opinion. This would be the most factual case of desperation.

Mr. Bob Pickle, Mr. Gailon A. Joy, Mr. Gregory Matthews, and Ms. Linda Shelton-Moore (aka, the small group) are desperate to have their case tried in the court of public opinion because if they can do any damage to 3ABN, especially financial damage, it won't matter to them if they lose in the courts of the land. Linda claims to want the evidence that 3ABN has revealed, all the while she has her team (Joy/Pickle and Matthews) post as much as possible, send out as many emails as possible, add to the G. A. Joy owned web site as much as possible, make as many calls as possible, pressure as many individuals as possible, threaten as many as possible, intimidate as many as possible, and hope their surrogates will direct as many people as possible to their NatEnq style web site as possible . . . all in the hopes that they can effectively execute their scorched earth policy in order to do as much public damage as possible.

This is desperation Ralph, but God will protect and in the end the truth will prevail.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 4 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #125

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 4 2007, 08:14 PM) [snapback]182492[/snapback]

but God will protect and in the end the truth will prevail.
- FHB

Absolutely right.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 4 2007, 10:37 PM
Post #126

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Mar 4 2007, 09:08 PM) [snapback]182447[/snapback]

Dear Fallible Kay-Clone,

One can read the original remarks from the original writer instead of your paraphrase of the same. You have become a mere redundancy of the original author, or of yourself, perhaps. You regurgitate pseudo-factoids like a force-fed goose being fattened for market.

Obvious the Big Danny Plan is not working or you would not be here; It has been a big fiasco from the beginning. So, don't see yourself qualified to give me instructions - you're not qualified to even sharpen my pencils.

Now, get off that computer because Bystander and WWJD probably have something else worthy of a Pulitzer Prize that they need to post before dawn.

Your regurgitated insights are one big yawn.

Pete

Pete;

Thank you for your post. I am still laughing! happydance.gif One thing for sure ~ you have given FHB a run for his money in the vocabulary race! roflmao.gif Those Adjectives are GREAT!

You'll have to excuse me! I just had a fix of chocolate! clap.gif spoton.gif lol_2.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 4 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #127

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 4 2007, 02:32 PM) [snapback]182340[/snapback]

I was only quoting a certain Mr. Danny Shelton on this point. Are you telling me now that he was lying?

Johann,
If you still have the email where Danny mentions the "thingy", perhaps it would be prudent to post it so that wwjd and Bystander could face some truth and readers could once again see their lies.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 4 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #128

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 4 2007, 09:24 PM) [snapback]182464[/snapback]

PP,

When are you Lindaites just going to give it up and realize that there are numerous individuals who see right through you and those you associate with who are dedicated to bringing down a ministry of God's design.

Danny didn't send me here, doesn't know me . . . I am here because I was looking for all sides of the story . . . and unfortunately I haven't found much of substance here.

Panama, if you are interested you can sharpen my pencils. I don't care if you were duped, I will give you a break, a second chance.

As far as redundancy, regurgitation . . . well, Pete, my comments are the results of phone calls I paid for, emails I sent, research I did . . . as opposed to just accepting what someone says as the truth because I have a personal vendetta against an individual or ministry.

- FHB

Why are you being such a bad boy? Pete is a GOOD guy he wears a white hat!! (Where is the emoticon of a cowboy with the 10 gal hat?)

How true, how true! Now look in your mirror and see if you have a BIG U on your forhead! roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 4 2007, 11:00 PM
Post #129

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Fran, at least there's only a couple regular ultracrepidarians that post around here. BTW, what do you call a pedantic person who engages in elaborate arguments about minor things?

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 4 2007, 11:12 PM
Post #130

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Mar 4 2007, 09:00 PM) [snapback]182519[/snapback]

Fran, at least there's only a couple regular ultracrepidarians that post around here. BTW, what do you call a pedantic person who engages in elaborate arguments about minor things?

Answer? Quodlibertarian

and add
desperate
feeling loss of control
angry
mean spirited
jealous
bitter
disturbed
emotional unbalanced
did I say feeling loss of control?

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 4 2007, 11:17 PM
Post #131

500 + posts
Group Icon

Ahha!

quodlibetarian: someone who constructs elaborate arguments about the fine points of any subject just for the pleasure of arguing; a troll

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 4 2007, 11:19 PM
Post #132

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 4 2007, 09:24 PM) [snapback]182464[/snapback]

PP,

I will give you a break, a second chance.

- FHB

Thank you for the thought, but I have other plans.

Pete

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Mar 4 2007, 11:20 PM

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 4 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #133

500 + posts
Group Icon

Sonshineonme, and the disorder in which one remembers events that never happened?

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 4 2007, 11:29 PM
Post #134

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Mar 4 2007, 09:24 PM) [snapback]182525[/snapback]

Sonshineonme, and the disorder in which one remembers events that never happened?

answer? paramnesia

we have a few around here who might need some therapy for these things.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 4 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #135

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 4 2007, 11:29 PM) [snapback]182526[/snapback]

answer? paramnesia

we have a few around here who might need some therapy for these things.

Some situations can also involve confabulation.

http://www.memorylossonline.com/pastissues...fabulation.html

'These patients suffer from a disorder called confabulation, which produces inaccurate memories ranging from "subtle alternations to bizarre fabrications," DeLuca says.'

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church