Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12760&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:23:34 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Letter From Mike Bisson
Lee
post Mar 2 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,957

Below is a letter that has been put on the save3abn link. What Bob doesn't say is that Mr. Bisson lives in the same area as Gailon Joy and they probably attend the same church. I think it might be safe to say that possibly Gailon asked Mr. Bisson to write something to help him out. Can't you do any better than this Pickle?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike Bisson Says, "This Is a Very Reasonable Request"
< Prev.

Mike Bisson is a retired Commercial Property Casualty Agent. He has been a Seventh-day Adventist for 32 years, and is a member of the Sterling, Massachusetts, Church. He is one of the adult Sabbath School teachers and leads out in the Wednesday night prayer meeting. He has a number of Bible studies going at the Sterling church, and assists the pastor where needed.

Around mid-January 2007 Mike had the special privilege of watching his pastor, Nahor Muchiutti, baptize seven people that the two of them had had Bible studies with. They are studying with about that many more as of the time of the writing of his letter below.

To: [G. Arthur Joy]
Subject:
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:14:56 +0000

Dear Gailon,

I am in receipt of your letter from Linda Shelton requesting that proof regarding her unfaithfulness to Danny Shelton be forthcoming. After reviewing her letter and discussing it with a number of friends and supporters of 3ABN we all came to the same conclusion. When Danny Shelton divorced Linda he took away her marriage, her occupation and her reputation, (most people have a very hard time handling any one of these being taken from them). She is only asking that the so-called proof of her adultery be shown. We think that this is a very reasonable request. I cannot imagine any honest Christian supporting Danny or 3ABN until this is done in the way she has requested. It is my opinion that this basic fairness of her request will resonant with the Adventist community. If I can be of any help in this matter, please let me know.

God Bless,

Mike

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 2 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

[quote name='Lee' date='Mar 2 2007, 10:04 PM' post='181834']
Below is a letter that has been put on the save3abn link. What Bob doesn't say is that Mr. Bisson lives in the same area as Gailon Joy and they probably attend the same church. I think it might be safe to say that possibly Gailon asked Mr. Bisson to write something to help him out. Can't you do any better than this Pickle?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The pickle/joy team strikes out, yet again. Once again, no validity, doesn't hold water, and trickery.
same ole same ole

+Quote Post
Brenda
post Mar 2 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,814

I am only an observer here - but I fail to see how an expressed opinion that Linda's desire to have the evidence against her out in the open, is reasonable, qualifies as "trickery". Whether or not the author knows/is an associate of Arthur Gailon Joy does not seem to matter in this instance. He has the right to express an opinion and support Linda's request. He is not claiming to be bringing in new information.

WWJD, I do not think your comments on this letter do a single thing to further your cause or add to your credibility - but of course that is just my opinion.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 2 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #4

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

wwjd,
You are great at making calls. Perhaps you should give Brother Bisson a call and verify if Lee's and your conclusion is accurate.

Mike Bisson sounds like a devout Christian SDA, actively involved in bringing souls to Jesus. Why would you cast such aspersions on a man you only surmise as being party to trickery.

Sorry folks, this seems rather mean-spirited on your part.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 2 2007, 10:24 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

PB I was not "casting aspersions" on Mr. Bisson at all. Perhaps you might want to read what I wrote again. I was writing to Pickle who published this letter. I don't know Mr. Bisson so I cannot say whether he is a good man or not.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 2 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 2 2007, 10:18 PM) [snapback]181844[/snapback]

wwjd,
You are great at making calls. Perhaps you should give Brother Bisson a call and verify if Lee's and your conclusion is accurate.

Mike Bisson sounds like a devout Christian SDA, actively involved in bringing souls to Jesus. Why would you cast such aspersions on a man you only surmise as being party to trickery.

Sorry folks, this seems rather mean-spirited on your part.

Sorry PB, you came to the wrong conclusion. We are not claiming anything against Mike, we don't know him. We are talking about the pickle/joy team and their trickery, because we do know them.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 2 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #7

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 2 2007, 09:24 PM) [snapback]181850[/snapback]

PB I was not "casting aspersions" on Mr. Bisson at all. Perhaps you might want to read what I wrote again. I was writing to Pickle who published this letter. I don't know Mr. Bisson so I cannot say whether he is a good man or not.

Well, Lee, read your post again because you certainly inferred a slap at the character of Mr. Bisson.

Lee said:

Here we have a letter from Mike Bisson who has been described as a wonderful, active Christian man. You then suggest that Mr. Bisson wrote the letter to "help out" a possible fellow local church member (Gailon) which in my mind casts aspersions on the character of Mr. Bisson. Could he not have meant exactly what he said in the letter?
wwjd said:
The pickle/joy team strikes out, yet again. Once again, no validity, doesn't hold water, and trickery.
same ole same ole

You are charging that Brother Bisson's letter has no validity, doesn't hold water and is nothing more than trickery by the pickle/joy team. That, my brother, is casting aspersions on Mr. Bisson IMHO!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 2 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #8

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 2 2007, 11:24 PM) [snapback]181850[/snapback]

You called his letter 'trickery' on the part of Gailon Joy; if you believe that then you have to believe that he was part of the conspiracy to trick and deceive and writing the letter was his part in it.

You cant call Gailon a liar without calling Mr. Bisson one too... and if you intend to do that, you need to be able to prove the letter a lie.

Do you have any evidence that refutes what is claimed in that post?

Speak now or forever hold your peace... but you are standing on the threshold of bearing false witness here... and the watchers and holy ones of God are taking notes...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 2 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #9

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

I am not sure what the point here is. I have read several places that G. Joy lives in Sterling, MA and the letter says Bisson is from Sterling, MA. No big deal. I see no attempt at deception. Logic says they probably go to the same church. And if not, another church is not that far away.

Here is the link to the Save3abn site and the letter from the law firm to G.Joy......his address is noted there......for all to see if you just look.

http://www.save3abn.com/danny-shelton-corr...ld-duffy-01.htm

NW
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 2 2007, 10:52 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 2 2007, 10:52 PM
Post #10

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 2 2007, 11:25 PM) [snapback]181852[/snapback]

Sorry PB, you came to the wrong conclusion. We are not claiming anything against Mike, we don't know him. We are talking about the pickle/joy team and their trickery, because we do know them.

not only do you not comprehend what others say; you now don't even comprehend what you are saying out of your own mouth...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 2 2007, 10:57 PM
Post #11

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 2 2007, 08:25 PM) [snapback]181852[/snapback]

No, you do not know them.
Neither do you know what you are talking about.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Mar 2 2007, 10:58 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 3 2007, 09:48 AM
Post #12

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

You think two people going to the same church is of some significance and yet two of the Dannyscribes (wwjd and bystander) use the same computer? I'm not sure if I should rofl1.gif or msn-cry.gif Maybe laugh until I cry.

Richard

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 2 2007, 11:04 PM) [snapback]181834[/snapback]

Mike Bisson Says, "This Is a Very Reasonable Request"
< Prev.

Mike Bisson is a retired Commercial Property Casualty Agent. He has been a Seventh-day Adventist for 32 years, and is a member of the Sterling, Massachusetts, Church. He is one of the adult Sabbath School teachers and leads out in the Wednesday night prayer meeting. He has a number of Bible studies going at the Sterling church, and assists the pastor where needed.

Around mid-January 2007 Mike had the special privilege of watching his pastor, Nahor Muchiutti, baptize seven people that the two of them had had Bible studies with. They are studying with about that many more as of the time of the writing of his letter below.

To: [G. Arthur Joy]
Subject:
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:14:56 +0000
Dear Gailon,

I am in receipt of your letter from Linda Shelton requesting that proof regarding her unfaithfulness to Danny Shelton be forthcoming. After reviewing her letter and discussing it with a number of friends and supporters of 3ABN we all came to the same conclusion. When Danny Shelton divorced Linda he took away her marriage, her occupation and her reputation, (most people have a very hard time handling any one of these being taken from them). She is only asking that the so-called proof of her adultery be shown. We think that this is a very reasonable request. I cannot imagine any honest Christian supporting Danny or 3ABN until this is done in the way she has requested. It is my opinion that this basic fairness of her request will resonant with the Adventist community. If I can be of any help in this matter, please let me know.

God Bless,

Mike

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 3 2007, 10:26 AM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Wow--I'm amazed and shocked here! I didn't know members here could read my mind--what is that called? Clairvoyance or something close to that!!

I find that very funny indeed! notworking.gif

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 3 2007, 10:40 AM
Post #14

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

And this is in regard to what?

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 3 2007, 11:26 AM) [snapback]181942[/snapback]

Wow--I'm amazed and shocked here! I didn't know members here could read my mind--what is that called? Clairvoyance or something close to that!!

I find that very funny indeed! notworking.gif

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 3 2007, 10:44 AM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Well, if you don't know Richard, I'm not going to tell you.

Perhaps reading over the posts again might help you.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:23 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church