Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12760&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:54:25 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Letter From Mike Bisson
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 4 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 11:08 PM) [snapback]182448[/snapback]

Underhanded, deceitful behavior? Nope, I haven't engaged in that at all.

blink.gif This is said tongue in cheek right . . . you can't possible be expecting those of us who have experienced your methods to believe this right? Now, for those who are unaware of how you gather information this might work . . . but those of us who know you Bob, don't buy this for a minute!

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #32

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Naw, those who know me will vouch for the accuracy of my statement.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 09:08 PM) [snapback]182448[/snapback]

Underhanded, deceitful behavior? Nope, I haven't engaged in that at all.

But I can't make the same claim about you. Remember when you posted as if you were one person, and then had to go back and edit it, but folks caught screen shots of both versions?

And I think you were the one who tried to justify not telling employees that a convicted sex offender worked at 3ABN. And tried to say that a girl under 18 is not a child. Right?

Wrong, another Pickle spin that actually leaves me "cold as a cucumber." (sorry I couldn't' resist)
You are a day late and a dollar short on the posts. Calvin explained it all a few days ago verifying the facts and telling those that were saying otherwise, that they were wrong. So, catch up.
As far as the 18 year old girl, my post went into much detail about a particular situation. You picked out a couple of words and left out all the rest. That paints a different picture. I think that would fall under underhanded and deceitful........

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 4 2007, 09:32 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Pickle--Calvin explained in a post to everyone that wwjd and Bystander are using the same computer. Umm, really, my husband and son use my computer....it really is okay Pickle and not deceptive at all.

But don't take my word for it. Go ask Calvin!

Those that know you will vouch for the accuracy of what you say? Why? because you told them to???

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 4 2007, 09:32 PM) [snapback]182473[/snapback]

Pickle--Calvin explained in a post to everyone that wwjd and Bystander are using the same computer. Umm, really, my husband and son use my computer....it really is okay Pickle and not deceptive at all.

But don't take my word for it. Go ask Calvin!

Those that know you will vouch for the accuracy of what you say? Why? because you told them to???

Probably not because he "told them to" but because those that know him are, shall we say, cut from the same cloth. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #36

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Lee and Bystander,

I do not recall Calvin explaining anything about why Bystander wrote as if they he was WWJD (or vice versa), and then editing it to correct that. Please provide a link to where Calvin explained why Bystander/WWJD wrote as if they were the other person.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 4 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #37

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 4 2007, 09:29 PM) [snapback]182470[/snapback]

another Pickle spin that actually leaves me "cold as a cucumber."

That's no longer possible.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 4 2007, 10:27 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 5 2007, 12:06 AM) [snapback]182488[/snapback]

Lee and Bystander,

I do not recall Calvin explaining anything about why Bystander wrote as if they he was WWJD (or vice versa), and then editing it to correct that. Please provide a link to where Calvin explained why Bystander/WWJD wrote as if they were the other person.

Bob,

There is a search function which will help you in this endeavor. Why don't you use it, or ask for help as there are a plethora (that ones for you Franny) of individuals who can help you through this. Do your own leg work - or do you need that time to be writing content for Gailon's web site?

Calvin cleared the issue when he reissued WWJD and Bystander's posting privilages.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 4 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #39

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 4 2007, 09:32 PM) [snapback]182473[/snapback]

Calvin explained in a post to everyone that wwjd and Bystander are using the same computer.

And if so, they're playing musical chairs at that computer -- all night long from dusk to dawn.

Between the two of them, they're blowing enough hot air to operate one of Garwin's windmills: WWJD and Bystander could power an entire city all night long.

roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #40

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

I guess I'm saying I think you guys are mistaken.

I think Calvin gave them/him back their/his posting privileges before he posted as if he was the other, and then went back and fixed it.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 4 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #41

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 5 2007, 06:06 AM) [snapback]182488[/snapback]

Lee and Bystander,

Some time back either Bystander or wwjd explained that the computer had been logged into the wrong name by mistake. It seemed to them quite natural to make such mistakes. Being them I am not surprised.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 4 2007, 10:33 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 5 2007, 12:30 AM) [snapback]182502[/snapback]

I guess I'm saying I think you guys are mistaken.

I think Calvin gave them/him back their/his posting privileges before he posted as if he was the other, and then went back and fixed it.

Bob,

Search function! Try it.

- FHB

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #43

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

So you're saying that rather than fix the matter, they pretended that they were the other person instead? If WWJD posted while Bystander was logged in, then why did he proceed to edit it so that he would appear to be Bystander when he was not?

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 4 2007, 10:33 PM) [snapback]182504[/snapback]

Bob,

Search function! Try it.

- FHB

Nope. I'm fairly certain I am correct on this one. If you think otherwise, you do the search and report back. I don't mind admitting I'm wrong if I am mistaken.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 4 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 5 2007, 12:31 AM) [snapback]182503[/snapback]

Some time back either Bystander or wwjd explained that the computer had been logged into the wrong name by mistake. It seemed to them quite natural to make such mistakes. Being them I am not surprised.

Johann,

Are you WWJD and Bystander? If so maybe you are Franny's precious Voltaire!

- FHB

--------------------

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 4 2007, 10:36 PM
Post #45

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 4 2007, 10:27 PM) [snapback]182498[/snapback]

Calvin cleared the issue when he reissued WWJD and Bystander's posting privilages.

- FHB

In a minute, Fran, Fallible is going to point out where Hamlet mentions "privilages."

It will probably be in ACT II where we see Prince Hamlet continue his descent into complete insanity.

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Mar 4 2007, 10:43 PM

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church