Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12760&st=180 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:54:27 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Letter From Mike Bisson
awesumtenor
post Mar 7 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #181

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 7 2007, 02:26 PM) [snapback]183504[/snapback]

Mr. J. I never said I was Mrs. White. What a very strange thing to say. I believe in your fury that you have lost all reason Mr. Josey. Perhaps you ought to take a few moments to see if you can get it back.

rofl1.gif

fury? no.gif roflmao.gif

<fx= loser's tuba flourish from The Price is Right>

That would be an incorrect response...

*CUE* audience groan

but we have some nice parting gifts for you... </fx>

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 7 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #182

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

******Ok People, I am calling a time out on this one. Will be considering it's permnent fate in the next 24 hrs. Remember anyone carrying this "discussion to another thread will suffer immediate consequences*********

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 7 2007, 01:37 PM
Post #183

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

We gonna take a break for awhile. Thanks Di, you beat me too it. We must have posted and l closed this at the same time.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church