Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12760&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:54:23 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Letter From Mike Bisson
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 3 2007, 11:08 AM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,231

Mature answer. Thanks. no.gif

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 3 2007, 11:44 AM) [snapback]181949[/snapback]

Well, if you don't know Richard, I'm not going to tell you.

Perhaps reading over the posts again might help you.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 3 2007, 09:34 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Hmm.

Lee and WWJD, would you say that user name Joe Smith was being deceptive when he posted under the user name Task Force?

In that particular case we're not talking about living in the same city or using the same computer. We're talking about being the very same person.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 4 2007, 12:37 AM
Post #18

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 3 2007, 09:34 PM) [snapback]182120[/snapback]

Hmm.

Lee and WWJD, would you say that user name Joe Smith was being deceptive when he posted under the user name Task Force?

In that particular case we're not talking about living in the same city or using the same computer. We're talking about being the very same person.

They are not the only ones that do that! It happens all the time, unfortunately. They even carry on conversations with themselves.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 4 2007, 02:12 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 3 2007, 09:34 PM) [snapback]182120[/snapback]

Hmm.

Obviously you are on a completely different train of thought. Your post has nothing to do with what Lee and I were saying.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 09:09 AM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 4 2007, 02:12 AM) [snapback]182202[/snapback]

Obviously you are on a completely different train of thought. Your post has nothing to do with what Lee and I were saying.

No, I think it is a related topic. You two want to quibble over where Gailon and Mike live, and are putting a lot of significance into the fact that they happen to be from the same locality.

In the case of Joe Smith and Task Force, we have two user names that belong to the same individual. Now if Gailon and Mike being from the same locality means anything, Joe Smith and Task Force being the same individual means even more.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 09:11 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 09:09 AM) [snapback]182244[/snapback]

No, I think it is a related topic. You two want to quibble over where Gailon and Mike live, and are putting a lot of significance into the fact that they happen to be from the same locality.

In the case of Joe Smith and Task Force, we have two user names that belong to the same individual. Now if Gailon and Mike being from the same locality means anything, Joe Smith and Task Force being the same individual means even more.

No it still doesn't make sense. That is apples and oranges. BTW How do you know that Joe and Task were the same?

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 4 2007, 09:19 AM
Post #22

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

I just don't understand the issue, after all wwjd and bystander post from the same computer, even in the middle of the night, which indicates to me they are living together. (Or yes they could be sharing a work computer and work 3rd shift) Are we to accuse them of collaborating?

Richard

This post has been edited by Richard Sherwin: Mar 4 2007, 09:22 AM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 4 2007, 09:11 AM) [snapback]182247[/snapback]

No it still doesn't make sense. That is apples and oranges. BTW How do you know that Joe and Task were the same?

Good question. But let me ask you, did you already know they were before I said anything?

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 02:27 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 01:42 PM) [snapback]182301[/snapback]

Good question. But let me ask you, did you already know they were before I said anything?

Why would I. They didn't sound alike and I don't have any means of tracing IP's so the question would be, do you? And is that how you came to your conclusion? If not. Are you just planting innuendo again?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 02:40 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Why would you? Well, if you are Danny, you should know.

Or if you are so well connected and such an integral part of his damage causing damage control system, then you should also know.

Even without being able to trace IP's.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 02:40 PM) [snapback]182323[/snapback]

Why would you? Well, if you are Danny, you should know.

Or if you are so well connected and such an integral part of his damage causing damage control system, then you should also know.

Even without being able to trace IP's.

I'm not DS and not a part of his 'damage" control. I am standing up for what I believe is Truth and I am standing against what I believe to be, a shameful misrepresentation of 3abn and the parties involved.

I will not be distracted. You did not answer my questions and have brought up another one. You say If I am Danny control I should know that joe and task are the same. This says that you know who they are, does it not? So you are saying they are the same person and you know who that person is. All I want to know is how do you know this? Is it a fact or are you just guessing. If you know it as a fact, then there has to be a way that you "know" it. What is it?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 4 2007, 03:36 PM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 4 2007, 11:25 PM) [snapback]182338[/snapback]

I'm not DS and not a part of his 'damage" control. I am standing up for what I believe is Truth and I am standing against what I believe to be, a shameful misrepresentation of 3abn and the parties involved.

I will not be distracted. You did not answer my questions and have brought up another one. You say If I am Danny control I should know that joe and task are the same. This says that you know who they are, does it not? So you are saying they are the same person and you know who that person is. All I want to know is how do you know this? Is it a fact or are you just guessing. If you know it as a fact, then there has to be a way that you "know" it. What is it?

About time you start telling the truth, then, isn't it?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #28

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 4 2007, 03:25 PM) [snapback]182338[/snapback]

If you know it as a fact, then there has to be a way that you "know" it. What is it?

That's a question I'm not going to answer. You've chosen to not answer some, and I've chosen not to answer some.

Of course, we could possibly negotiate a trade.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 05:20 PM) [snapback]182376[/snapback]

That's a question I'm not going to answer. You've chosen to not answer some, and I've chosen not to answer some.

Of course, we could possibly negotiate a trade.
?

Negotiate? You have to be kidding.... What is the old saying about "not making deals with the devil"? There is only one way that I know of that you would know if Joe and Task were the same person. Is that what you have resorted to now? tracing down people's IP's. Well, if so, just another example of underhanded, deceitful behavior. At least you're consistent.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 09:08 PM
Post #30

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Underhanded, deceitful behavior? Nope, I haven't engaged in that at all.

But I can't make the same claim about you. Remember when you posted as if you were one person, and then had to go back and edit it, but folks caught screen shots of both versions?

And I think you were the one who tried to justify not telling employees that a convicted sex offender worked at 3ABN. And tried to say that a girl under 18 is not a child. Right?

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church