Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12760&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:54:49 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Letter From Mike Bisson
Clay
post Mar 7 2007, 01:00 PM
Post #166

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 12:55 PM) [snapback]183480[/snapback]

Well, those comments pretty much let us know where you stand with Ellen White. Unbelievable. Lee is correct when she says satan makes sure you can't discern between what is good and bad by infidel writers. Very few people would be arrogant enough to say they could, and wouldn't you know it, 2 of them are here, woops 3 I forgot Fran...

Bystander you are arrogant enough to have us believe you know everything about this saga... you and your twin wwjd.... and you can quit trying to hide behind egw... she is dead, and has been dead for sometime.... the only infidel writers on this forum would be you, and your dannyclone friends...

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 7 2007, 12:55 PM) [snapback]183481[/snapback]

Wow Clay--you are a just like pickle--sure go ahead and accuse me or Sister White. Since you refuse to answer my question, I will assume it is both of us.

Yes, this is a public forum. And you can say whatever you want. But to insult a prophet of God is serious business. Are you sure you wanted to go there?

Oh, did I say how you are like Pickle? Well, for pity sakes, can't you figure it out?

No I am not like Pickle, but you are just like the rest of the dannyclones.... shows how much you have not been paying attention.... the prophet is dead.... been dead almost 100 yrs..... do you want to go there?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 7 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #167

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 7 2007, 01:56 PM) [snapback]183482[/snapback]

it's actually better for her; if she could see you now, she'd die of shame...

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr. J. you do NOT speak for the dead. Shame on you for stooping this low. Bystanders mother cannot come on here and defend not only herself but her son. I suggest you stop it right now. Your meanness and hatred is showing all too well.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 7 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #168

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 7 2007, 01:07 PM) [snapback]183487[/snapback]

Mr. J. you do NOT speak for the dead. Shame on you for stooping this low. Bystanders mother cannot come on here and defend not only herself but her son. I suggest you stop it right now. Your meanness and hatred is showing all too well.

the bible says... Resist the devil and he will flee....... we have been resisting but ya'll still here..... dunno.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
Post #169

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 7 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]183481[/snapback]

Wow Clay--you are a just like pickle--sure go ahead and accuse me or Sister White. Since you refuse to answer my question, I will assume it is both of us.

Yes, this is a public forum. And you can say whatever you want. But to insult a prophet of God is serious business. Are you sure you wanted to go there?

Oh, did I say how you are like Pickle? Well, for pity sakes, can't you figure it out?

To paraphrase Lloyd Bentsen... I know EGW; EGW is a friend of mine... and you, Lee, are no EGW.

Don't even try this foolishness of equating disagreement with your myopic foolishness tantamount to rejecting EGW and, by extension God.

If she were still alive EGW would not be on your side... she would be speaking out against DS and TS and those of you who are making rationalizations for him like she spoke out against Kellogg and his pantheism and would do so without apology.

So do yourself a favor and keep your false witness to yourself.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Lee
Post #170

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 7 2007, 02:00 PM) [snapback]183483[/snapback]

Bystander you are arrogant enough to have us believe you know everything about this saga... you and your twin wwjd.... and you can quit trying to hide behind egw... she is dead, and has been dead for sometime.... the only infidel writers on this forum would be you, and your dannyclone friends...
No I am not like Pickle, but you are just like the rest of the dannyclones.... shows how much you have not been paying attention.... the prophet is dead.... been dead almost 100 yrs..... do you want to go there?

Mrs. White may be dead BUT GOD ISN'T Clay. You are treading on very dangerous ground. God sent His WORD to us through Mrs. White. If you reject what she wrote, you REJECT GOD HIMSELF.

+Quote Post
Bystander
Post #171

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 01:21 PM) *

No actually she's not. She died a few years ago. But, you certainly are right, a mom would be nice to talk to concerning this mess.

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 7 2007, 11:56 AM) [snapback]183482[/snapback]

it's actually better for her; if she could see you now, she'd die of shame...

In His service,
Mr. J

Well, Mr. J, it seems you have hit an all time low with this remark. I am speechless. To say it would be better for her to be dead and then to say if she could see me she would Die with shame? I am shocked and disgusted that you would make light of anyone's parental death. I will end it there before I say too much

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 7 2007, 01:11 PM
Post #172

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 7 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]183491[/snapback]

Mrs. White may be dead BUT GOD ISN'T Clay. You are treading on very dangerous ground. God sent His WORD to us through Mrs. White. If you reject what she wrote, you REJECT GOD HIMSELF.

oh please spare me Bystander, and Lee.... you wouldnt know a word from the lord... as I said.... The bible says resist the devil and he will flee... we have been resisting, why you still here?

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 7 2007, 01:16 PM
Post #173

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 7 2007, 02:07 PM) [snapback]183487[/snapback]

Bystander's mother has not been insulted... nor has she been attacked... so dead or alive there is no need for her to defend herself or be defended.

I was pointing out that in spite of her giving bystander good home training, he is on here telling lies in hypocrisy in his attempt to defend the indefensible... and if she were alive to see it, it would break her heart because she'd know she taught him better than that.

And he knows it too.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #174

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 7 2007, 12:11 PM) [snapback]183494[/snapback]

oh please spare me Bystander, and Lee.... you wouldnt know a word from the lord... as I said.... The bible says resist the devil and he will flee... we have been resisting, why you still here?

You're confused. you posted Lee's post but responded to me.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 7 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #175

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 02:09 PM) [snapback]183492[/snapback]

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 01:21 PM) *
No actually she's not. She died a few years ago. But, you certainly are right, a mom would be nice to talk to concerning this mess.
Well, Mr. J, it seems you have hit an all time low with this remark. I am speechless. To say it would be better for her to be dead and then to say if she could see me she would Die with shame? I am shocked and disgusted that you would make light of anyone's parental death. I will end it there before I say too much

If someone he is speechless... and then proceeds to saying another 49 words immediately thereafter... was he lying when he claimed to be speechless?

I think you were trying to play the self-righteous indignation game... you should pick another game because you are not good at that one.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 01:21 PM
Post #176

Advanced Member

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 7 2007, 12:16 PM) [snapback]183496[/snapback]

Bystander's mother has not been insulted... nor has she been attacked... so dead or alive there is no need for her to defend herself or be defended.

I was pointing out that in spite of her giving bystander good home training, he is on here telling lies in hypocrisy in his attempt to defend the indefensible... and if she were alive to see it, it would break her heart because she'd know she taught him better than that.

And he knows it too.

In His service,
Mr. J

Your post was plain enough, making light of a parental death. Then telling how a mother would feel whom you have never met. My mother would be proud that I am standing up for what I know to be truth, but, regardless, this also shows that you will justify any statement you make no matter how degrading. Most christians would say they were out of line and apologize but no not you. Anything that comes out of your mouth is OK.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 7 2007, 01:21 PM
Post #177

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 01:17 PM) [snapback]183497[/snapback]

You're confused. you posted Lee's post but responded to me.

not at all.... trying to do two or three with one post... since you all are related interrelated, cloned, borged.... something... spiritually inbred... but that would be about as hard to prove as spiritual adultery...

IPB Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 7 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #178

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 02:21 PM) [snapback]183500[/snapback]

Your post was plain enough, making light of a parental death. Then telling how a mother would feel whom you have never met. My mother would be proud that I am standing up for what I know to be truth, but, regardless, this also shows that you will justify any statement you make no matter how degrading. Most christians would say they were out of line and apologize but no not you. Anything that comes out of your mouth is OK.

I don't apologize for telling the truth.

Never have.

Never will.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 7 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #179

Advanced Member

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 7 2007, 02:09 PM) [snapback]183490[/snapback]

To paraphrase Lloyd Bentsen... I know EGW; EGW is a friend of mine... and you, Lee, are no EGW.

Don't even try this foolishness of equating disagreement with your myopic foolishness tantamount to rejecting EGW and, by extension God.

If she were still alive EGW would not be on your side... she would be speaking out against DS and TS and those of you who are making rationalizations for him like she spoke out against Kellogg and his pantheism and would do so without apology.

So do yourself a favor and keep your false witness to yourself.

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr. J. I never said I was Mrs. White. What a very strange thing to say. I believe in your fury that you have lost all reason Mr. Josey. Perhaps you ought to take a few moments to see if you can get it back.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 7 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #180

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 7 2007, 01:26 PM) [snapback]183504[/snapback]

Mr. J. I never said I was Mrs. White. What a very strange thing to say. I believe in your fury that you have lost all reason Mr. Josey. Perhaps you ought to take a few moments to see if you can get it back.

why? that hasn't worked for you..... you've taken a few moments and haven't gotten it back yet..... dunno.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church