Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12871&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:59:45 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Expanding Coverage Areas And Success At Shiloh!
wwjd
post Mar 10 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,794

Services last night, this morning and this afternoon were broadcast live from Shiloh Adventist Church in Chicago? Fantastic. The afternoon program reviewed with people that had participated in last years 10 commandment weekend plus scoping out their plan for this year. They had passed out an unbelievable amount last year and want to top it this year. Personal testimonies were given of the experiences some had while distributing the books. Especially discussed, was how receptive folks were in receiving them. People are looking for God and are truly desiring of help to find Him. With this kind of support from Chicago, the coming 10 commandment weekend looks like it will be more successful, even, than last year. It promises to be an outstanding even geared to point people to the God of heaven.

The other part of the program was information given by Moses Primo on what is happening with expansion on new satellites, cable, downlinks etc. 3ABN has recently hooked up to a new satellite that will reach (I believe) parts of China and several other countries! I believe he said that makes 9 satellites now!! He also said there is a good possiblity that they will be getting on Direct TV!!! Best of all, there is a project underway where people that do not have access to dishes, or, their cable companies don't carry 3abn, will be able to plug in a small box to their TV and they will be able to receive 3abn, 3abn latino, the new future urban 3abn and the future 3abn kids programming!! There are millions, that will be able to receive 3ABN's programming that have never been able to receive it before!!!! How many lives will be changed from watching those christian programs? We might not know this side of heaven but we do know it will be many. As the song says "people need the Lord."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 10 2007, 09:09 PM
Post #2

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Yes I believe that God is leading 3abn despite the best efforts of Danny and his scribes to derail it. I wonder how much more God could be blessing it if only....

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 10 2007, 09:21 PM) [snapback]184465[/snapback]

Services last night, this morning and this afternoon were broadcast live from Shiloh Adventist Church in Chicago? Fantastic. The afternoon program reviewed with people that had participated in last years 10 commandment weekend plus scoping out their plan for this year. They had passed out an unbelievable amount last year and want to top it this year. Personal testimonies were given of the experiences some had while distributing the books. Especially discussed, was how receptive folks were in receiving them. People are looking for God and are truly desiring of help to find Him. With this kind of support from Chicago, the coming 10 commandment weekend looks like it will be more successful, even, than last year. It promises to be an outstanding even geared to point people to the God of heaven.

The other part of the program was information given by Moses Primo on what is happening with expansion on new satellites, cable, downlinks etc. 3ABN has recently hooked up to a new satellite that will reach (I believe) parts of China and several other countries! I believe he said that makes 9 satellites now!! He also said there is a good possiblity that they will be getting on Direct TV!!! Best of all, there is a project underway where people that do not have access to dishes, or, their cable companies don't carry 3abn, will be able to plug in a small box to their TV and they will be able to receive 3abn, 3abn latino, the new future urban 3abn and the future 3abn kids programming!! There are millions, that will be able to receive 3ABN's programming that have never been able to receive it before!!!! How many lives will be changed from watching those christian programs? We might not know this side of heaven but we do know it will be many. As the song says "people need the Lord."

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 10 2007, 09:14 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

It is so exciting to see what is happening at 3ABN. Thank you wwjd for this report. I believe I saw where it was said by someone about two weeks ago that with this new satellite that they will be actually reaching the WHOLE world with the Good News of Jesus our Lord. To me, this is really exciting news! God is blessing abundantly.

Oh and we have in our home both 3ABN and Hope. We really like having both because if something comes on that we don't care for, we can switch channels. That way we are always watching something and receiving a big blessing from it.

This post has been edited by Lee: Mar 10 2007, 09:17 PM

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 10 2007, 09:17 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 10 2007, 08:21 PM) [snapback]184465[/snapback]

PTL.gif

Thank you, wwjd, for sharing that! I don't get to see much of 3ABN so I appreciate the update.

God is certainly using His ministry to spread His Word according to His Plan GP.gif

I appreciated today's break from arguments and fingerpointing - thank you for that, Calvin, Princess Di and Clay!

After all, it really is all about Him... amen.gif

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Mar 10 2007, 09:29 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 10 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #5

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

I add my thanks to wwjd for the encouraging report from Chicago. My prayers continue to go out to the television ministries of 3abn, Hope and Loma Linda that all will be blessed to carry the Gospel, that Good News, to this world!

I look forward to learning more about the little box that can be hooked up to the tv to receive 3abn. We have no exposure to the right part of the sky for a dish so this will be great! Will it make Hope accessible as well?

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 10 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #6

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 10 2007, 10:55 PM) [snapback]184474[/snapback]

I add my thanks to wwjd for the encouraging report from Chicago. My prayers continue to go out to the television ministries of 3abn, Hope and Loma Linda that all will be blessed to carry the Gospel, that Good News, to this world!

I look forward to learning more about the little box that can be hooked up to the tv to receive 3abn. We have no exposure to the right part of the sky for a dish so this will be great! Will it make Hope accessible as well?

PB

No, each company negotiates separately. Instead of getting television through cable, it comes through the phone line from the telephone provider.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 11 2007, 07:09 AM
Post #7

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

dunno.gif And why are we suddenly impressed by a report of yet another 3ABN rally which makes big promises so as to open more pocketbooks? ............ uhm.gif.......... scratchchin.gif.........

Not this bird...... no.gif ..... thumbdown.gif

Not until the camp has been cleansed and the entity is under completely new management.

Carry on..............TVsnack.gif.................

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Mar 11 2007, 07:47 AM
Post #8

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

Lary mentioned that they were at Shiloh, yesterday....this was a good match, especially for a predominately Black SDA church.

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 10 2007, 09:21 PM) [snapback]184465[/snapback]

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 11 2007, 07:54 AM
Post #9

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Mar 11 2007, 08:47 AM) [snapback]184511[/snapback]

Lary mentioned that they were at Shiloh, yesterday....this was a good match, especially for a predominately Black SDA church.

Yes, I assumed they were a predominately black church when I saw his mention. But I'm not understanding what you mean by "this was a good match". uhm.gif

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Mar 11 2007, 08:31 AM
Post #10

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

They support the ministry of 3ABN and the vision of where it is going to go. As the "Mother Church" in Chicago among Black Adventists, it was a major move and a good match for the constiuency of that church.

QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 11 2007, 08:54 AM) [snapback]184512[/snapback]

Yes, I assumed they were a predominately black church when I saw his mention. But I'm not understanding what you mean by "this was a good match". uhm.gif

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Mar 11 2007, 08:46 AM
Post #11

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

.....and I LOVE the 3 Black Angels that are on the church....it has church bells that ring....It just brings back good memories as a little one walking up the street with my family while the bells were ringing going to special program's there...all "dollied up". cloud9.gif

This post has been edited by simplysaved: Mar 11 2007, 08:47 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 11 2007, 09:53 AM
Post #12

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

I think we can support the ministry of 3abn without supporting the leadership. Danny needs to step down now, however 3abn needs to go forward taking the message to the world. It's definitely a tight rope situation.

QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 11 2007, 09:09 AM) [snapback]184510[/snapback]

dunno.gif And why are we suddenly impressed by a report of yet another 3ABN rally which makes big promises so as to open more pocketbooks? ............ uhm.gif.......... scratchchin.gif.........

Not this bird...... no.gif ..... thumbdown.gif
Not until the camp has been cleansed and the entity is under completely new management.
Carry on..............TVsnack.gif.................

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 11 2007, 10:01 AM
Post #13

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Mar 11 2007, 09:53 AM) [snapback]184532[/snapback]

I think we can support the ministry of 3abn without supporting the leadership. Danny needs to step down now, however 3abn needs to go forward taking the message to the world. It's definitely a tight rope situation.

is that like supporting the troops but not supporting the war?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 11 2007, 10:09 AM
Post #14

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

rofl1.gif as I was writing that I was thinking the same thing.

I really don't know how to do it. I support 3abn with my prayers but would never support it with my money as long as Danny is at the helm. Hope TV, yes.

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 11 2007, 11:01 AM) [snapback]184534[/snapback]

is that like supporting the troops but not supporting the war?

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Mar 11 2007, 11:09 AM
Post #15

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Divine favor from God is not humanly subjective....in other words it won't make sense to mortals for "[God's] My ways are not your ways, and my thoughts are not your thoughts".

Perhaps a question that some may place before God in prayer is why does He continue to bless it....and wait for His response.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 12:59 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church