Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12885&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:59:25 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website, who runs it?
Lee
post Mar 12 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,957

Pickle said on another thread:

Bystander and Lee, feel free to start a thread on that topic, if you want.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Pickle for the invitation to start this up as a new thread. Are you posting on the save3abn site? Was that your email address when the site first started, but has since been removed?

Thanks for your clear and upfront answer.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 12 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 12 2007, 10:35 AM) [snapback]184726[/snapback]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Pickle for the invitation to start this up as a new thread. Are you posting on the save3abn site? Was that your email address when the site first started, but has since been removed?

Lee,

Does it matter where the stuff on save3abn.com comes from when the defend danny way of doing 3abn, will not defend against the issues being raised other then to say it is all lies and we will prove this in court,

I mean is it was my name and lifes work being attacked I would have place very direct anwsers the charges being leveled and then open my records to be check, and then Trust that God would defend me, but the the Pro danny crowd sounds SO much like adam and eve in the Garden of Eden.

Lord she made me do it, lord the snake made me do It.

Lee instead of attacking the people bringing the issues forward it would seem to me that your side of the topic would be much more concerned with clearing danny's name, I mean did you read the last two letters from danny himself, i would really like to hear danny's side of those letter because to tell the truth they make danny look like he was losing his mind, and was control freak.

By the way, bob if you are actively posting stuff at save3abn.com thank you getting facts out into the open.

Erik

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 12 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Erik, you mean you are trusting what is posted on save3abn when you don't know for sure who is posting ? Interesting.

I'm not attacking anyone here. I just asked a simple question. I'd like to know if Pickle is posting on there. If he chooses not to answer, then I will know my answer by default.

+Quote Post
daylily
post Mar 12 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

Lee, why does it matter if Bob Pickle is posting stuff on the web site? I don't understand.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 12 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #5

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I know you are not asking anybody this question. You and your buddies come on, with nothing but your first lying words that you don't know each other or Danny, and ask everybody to believe you, because it will come out in court........one day. You've got to be kidding me!

Most of the info on that site are not just posts or opinions, they are emails documents. Totally different. Who cares who put it up there, they are not asking you to just take their word for it. They got back up!

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 12 2007, 11:50 AM) [snapback]184738[/snapback]

Erik, you mean you are trusting what is posted on save3abn when you don't know for sure who is posting ? Interesting.

I'm not attacking anyone here. I just asked a simple question. I'd like to know if Pickle is posting on there. If he chooses not to answer, then I will know my answer by default.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Whtz Happenin
post Mar 12 2007, 02:02 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,846

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 12 2007, 01:35 PM) [snapback]184726[/snapback]

This looks like the start of another useless thread. If you have a question for Pickle, please just send him a PM.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 12 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #7

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(daylily @ Mar 12 2007, 02:55 PM) [snapback]184739[/snapback]

Lee, why does it matter if Bob Pickle is posting stuff on the web site? I don't understand.

This is my question also. Since last September Gailon Joy has been promising a website. When Save3abn went up, it was looked upon by everyone that I know of as the website that he had been promising. If Bob Pickle is helping him with the material or the technical part of posting or the introductions to the various original letters that are being posted.... so what?

Since Bob Pickle is much more widely known than is Gailon Joy... and has a reputation throughout Adventism as being a careful researcher and writer on a number of subjects... then that only lends credibility to the site if he is directly associated with it. And it is certainly no secret here on BSDA that he and Gailon are both engaged in research on matters relative to 3abn.

I don't see the point of Lee's question, I think it is just another case of wanting to distract from the importance of the documents that are placed on the site.... and from the information they convey. And the implications that one must know who is posting before trusting it is ludicrous in view of the fact that not one of those posting (supposedly) on Danny's side are revealing their identity to us.

But then.... what do we expect from this team other than ludicrousness..... uhm.gif

Carry on..........TVsnack.gif................

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 12 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 12 2007, 11:50 AM) [snapback]184738[/snapback]

Lee,

Well what does it matter who is posting on that web site most of the information on there has names on it, why does it matter which person put the letters there they have the persons names on them.

To be honsent your request looks to me to a fishing job, for some lawyer.

I am not trust 100% the information on save3abn.com, but when the pro-danny side cannot find it in their hearts to directly address the questions and charges on that site then it makes me think that more truth is on that site then i wish was on that site.

It is becoming more and more painfully clear that Danny had no reason to divorce Linda, and even less reason to remarry. NOW in the new big tent of SDA'ism that in it self would not be a problem, but when you kick out the co-founder of 3abn, seems like to me that kicking out the other co-founder would be the the fair and wise thing to do at this point.

Lee, but i will go even more then then that even if linda is whoring Tramp( i seee an major lack of proof of this at this time) Then at the very least the whole tommy issue cries out for justice.

why is no one from the PRo-tommy, pro danny side willing to say on the public record Tommy shelton did nothing to Victims 1-10 or tommy did make advance to this guy but not that guy, I mean it is much easyier to forgive and offer healing to the victims and to the victimizer when the whole truth and nothing but the truth is known.

ERik

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 12 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #9

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 12 2007, 02:59 PM) [snapback]184740[/snapback]

Most of the info on that site are not just posts or opinions, they are emails documents. Totally different. Who cares who put it up there, they are not asking you to just take their word for it. They got back up!

PrincessDi:

In follow up to your post and if I recall correctly, I have always found it very interesting that not once has anyone with the possible exception of Aletheia suggested that TS's confession was not written by him or had been edited in some way. Do you recall them ever making that claim? This also seems to be the case regarding the emails and letters that have been posted at save3abn. For all the posts and all the distractions here at BSDA, have they denied DS did not write the letters he is purported to have written?

No. Instead they ask Pickle if he writes for the site. Where is that picture of the red herring I saw Clay post on some other thread? Now if they are claiming Pickle has written the emails and letters himself, that would be an entirely different matter. However, I have no doubt the individuals who are posting the documents to the website are quite aware of the legalities involved and that is why we are not hearing such claims by the supporters of 3abn.

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 12 2007, 03:03 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
daylily
post Mar 12 2007, 02:16 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

I am not trust 100% the information on save3abn.com, but when the pro-danny side cannot find it in their hearts to directly address the questions and charges on that site then it makes me think that more truth is on that site then i wish was on that site.

Erik, I agree. It seems like the easy thing for Danny and his helpers to do would be to simply deny that Danny wrote the emails we've all been reading and discussing...IF he didn't write them. How difficult is that? Why can't they just deny the things that are false?

I could be wrong and somebody please correct me if I am, but I can't remember a single accusation that has actually been denied by Danny or Tommy except in general terms. Such as "all those lies being posted on teh Internet", etc.

Noah's Wife, Looks like we jposted about the same time with the same idea!

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 12 2007, 02:18 PM
Post #11

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(daylily @ Mar 12 2007, 03:16 PM) [snapback]184746[/snapback]

Noah's Wife, Looks like we jposted about the same time with the same idea!

yes.gif

And Daylily, why do you think that might be?

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 12 2007, 03:03 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
daylily
post Mar 12 2007, 02:30 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

roflmao.gif

I wonder if the logic escapes them?

bangin.gif

This post has been edited by daylily: Mar 12 2007, 02:34 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 12 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #13

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Lee,

If the emails and documents that are showing up on save3abn.com are counterfeit or outright lies, start providing proof so folks can get a balanced picture.

So far, the more that gets posted over there the more clear the picture becomes - and this, by in large, from Danny's, Dr. Thompson's and Tommy's own words. What I have personally found is that one can look solely at the documents, ignoring any commentary, and still come to exactly the same conclusions.

Please, if you have proof that any of these documents are lies show us. Otherwise, we will have to view the documents as authentic.

(edited to put "that" in where I forgot it)

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Mar 12 2007, 02:59 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 12 2007, 03:36 PM
Post #14

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Lee,

Before I contemplate assisting you in your diversionary and irrelevant fishing expedition, I wonder if we could take care of some unfinished business first.

I took your post at http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry183035 to be calling me a liar, as I made clear at http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?a...st&p=183088. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think you addressed my concerns.

To be specific, I think you need to list for us what I have clearly and unequivocally fabricated.

I'd also like you to backtrack on what you said about how if the minor was consenting, that would somehow make a difference regarding the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations. I don't recall you doing that yet, though you certainly have had enough time.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Mar 12 2007, 04:16 PM

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 12 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Pickle your unwillingness to answer the question shows your are not a honest person. Period end of sentence. But no matter because I have my answer very plainly. Thanks.

I "backtrack" on nothing! The post you are speaking about that has to do with minors were just questions Pickle....HONEST questions which is more than what you can possibly do. Any "reasonable" inteligent person reading my post could see that.

But then perhaps I got too close to the truth of the matter.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 12:59 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church