Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12965&st=225 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:50:05 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The True Version Of 3abn
sister
post Mar 25 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #226

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

Too little, too late, Bystander. People pay attention here. You have been caught in your lies.

You now claim:

1. I on the other hand have witnessed my share of LS's impact on the ministry and LS's impact by not being at the ministry.

2. I am an eyewitness to much of what I have said, and to much of Linda's behavior. I also know, because I can see the books if I choose to, that DS has never took a penny that didn't belong to him, he has never cheated on Linda and he has never molested anyone. How strong do I know that? I would be willing to take a lie detector test if it came to that and for that matter I'm quite sure DS would.

3. I promise you, you wouldn't want to go toe to toe with me on what I know or have access to, on the inner workings of 3abn.

Earlier you claimed:

1. I AM NOT DANNY SHELTON AND NEITHER AM I A SPOKESPERSON FOR HIM. You constantly say or insinuate that the only people that might defend 3abn on this forum would be close friends of Danny S. and/or his family. ...there are still thousands and thousands of viewers out there who love and support 3ABN and the message it takes to the world. I am one of these.

Sorry Bystander, the jig is up. To claim to have an intimate knowledge of and access to the "inner workings of 3ABN" it is not possible that you are just one of the thousands of viewers out there. I know Danny, he would not surrender the kind of information that you claim to have access to for any supporter of the ministry. You have revealed things that you could only know personally from Danny Shelton. I stand by my earlier evaluation of you, Bystander.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 26 2007, 12:54 AM
Post #227

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 25 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]187774[/snapback]

Too little, too late, Bystander. People pay attention here. You have been caught in your lies.

You now claim:

1. I on the other hand have witnessed my share of LS's impact on the ministry and LS's impact by not being at the ministry.

2. I am an eyewitness to much of what I have said, and to much of Linda's behavior. I also know, because I can see the books if I choose to, that DS has never took a penny that didn't belong to him, he has never cheated on Linda and he has never molested anyone. How strong do I know that? I would be willing to take a lie detector test if it came to that and for that matter I'm quite sure DS would.

3. I promise you, you wouldn't want to go toe to toe with me on what I know or have access to, on the inner workings of 3abn.

Earlier you claimed:

1. I AM NOT DANNY SHELTON AND NEITHER AM I A SPOKESPERSON FOR HIM.

Sister, must we go through this again. Both above statements are true.

You constantly say or insinuate that the only people that might defend 3abn on this forum would be close friends of Danny S. and/or his family. ...there are still thousands and thousands of viewers out there who love and support 3ABN and the message it takes to the world. I am one of these.

Yes I am one of the many viewers that stand behind 3abn. True Statement. I never said if I was any more than that or less.

I stand by my earlier evaluation of you, Bystander.

Sister you may stand wherever you want and you have chosen to do so...You have chosen to stand behind a false picture that you have painted and then you stand back and sneer and laugh kind of like LS did to DS about the pregnancy test. Weird sense of humor you girls have. But, since you have chosen the path of falsehood because of your own personal agenda, your "evaluation" of me is like a gust of wind...it goes in one ear and out the other. You and your "buddies" have chosen your path and you will reap what you sow.
Have a good night, sister, I have bigger fish to fry.
wave.gif

This post has been edited by Bystander: Mar 26 2007, 12:56 AM

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 26 2007, 08:46 AM
Post #228

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 12:54 AM) [snapback]187784[/snapback]

Sister you may stand wherever you want and you have chosen to do so...You have chosen to stand behind a false picture that you have painted and then you stand back and sneer and laugh kind of like LS did to DS about the pregnancy test. Weird sense of humor you girls have. But, since you have chosen the path of falsehood because of your own personal agenda, your "evaluation" of me is like a gust of wind...it goes in one ear and out the other. You and your "buddies" have chosen your path and you will reap what you sow.
wave.gif

"like a gust of wind...it goes in one ear and out the other"

I realize you didn't really mean this, but it was funny, nevertheless.

rofl1.gif

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Mar 26 2007, 08:49 AM

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Mar 26 2007, 09:18 AM
Post #229

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 12:54 AM) [snapback]187770[/snapback]

Thanks sister. The way you wrote this up, I get to quote myself twice. I said: I am not DS and neither am I a spokesperson for DS.
Both true statements.

Now here is where you do your little spin and dance to change a few words here and there:

I said: you say or insinuate that the only people that might defend 3abn on this forum would be close friends of Danny S. and/or his family.

You said that I said: That I am not a close friend of Danny Shelton and/or his family.
Big difference

Next you say that I said I was just another viewer.

I actually said this:

there are still thousands and thousands of viewers out there who love and support 3ABN and the message it takes to the world. I am one of these.

Again nothing false about that statement. I am a viewer among many who love and support 3abn.

Sister, it appears that I may have to turn the tables on you and give you a little lesson on reading comprehension and social skills. First rule of social skills is not to be quite so free in throwing around that nasty little word "liar".
As far as comprehending what you read in posts or even in listening to those who give you information, you have shown consistently that a word here or there, added or taken away can change the whole story. Have you considered getting tested for ADD?

PS. As far as credibility goes you lost yours as soon as you posted your collection of fiction here.

Can we say wallbash.gif??? Stop wasting your time, Sister! You cannot rationalize with the irrational!

Okay I just broke my personal rule about limiting my involvement in this forum to lurking....

...carry on.....

Sis. Heathen Lang-west, pass me some of dem fried meaty bits!!!!! snack.gif

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 26 2007, 09:28 AM
Post #230

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 12:54 AM)

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Mar 26 2007, 09:46 AM) [snapback]187827[/snapback]

rofl1.gif

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

I agree Pete, even I would not have called Bystander "empty headed". I may have commented upon his falsehoods, lies, stupidity of logic, empty threats, etc., but would not have presumed to call him"empty headed". roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif How nice of him to make the remark about himself. So, Bystander, how is the wind blowing through there, has it cleared out any of the innuendos, threats, etc., that were scattered near the bottom? What is the forecast? Any signs of tornados or is it only steam that is now blasting out from your ears? rofl1.gif

Fortunately for the rest of us your true character always shines through. Bystander it appears the water is too deep for you here, maybe you should go back to the kiddies pool where you would feel more comfortable and leave the serious discussion to the "big boys"? roflmao.gif

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Mar 26 2007, 09:33 AM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 26 2007, 09:31 AM
Post #231

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

No, I didn't, reread, I was asking if I missed something. Apparently I have. Ansd you need to take it down a notch or two, and again re read my post. I did not say you were angry, but projecting Danny's anger, IOW, you have been speaking form him here, which is no secret, and he yet and still, 2 1/2 years and a year long marriage later, speak out of anger in regards to Linda(which means he should not have marrried until ALL of that was resolved, but that's another subject for another time). If you are close to him that would be only natural, you would see things from his point of view. That is all I am saying. Not saying it is wrong, it just is. There was also no reason to address Mozart's anger. Not quite sure where his is based, but not yet ready to invalidate it either.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 25 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]187756[/snapback]

Now Di, Nowhere have I ever said that at no time in my life, have I ever talked to DS. I have never said, that no time in my life, I have never talked to Linda either. Hershey misquoted that part of my post.
You jumped a little quick to say the only thing I have ever eyewitnessed was the campmeeting. Who said that? In fact I have said just the opposite. I have seen things with my own eyes in many different instances and have said so on this forum.
Again, you assume, I am angry by my post to Mozart. First of all, I am not. Second of all did you address Mozarts anger when he first came on here ranting and raving? If not, you again, are not using the same measuring stick.
I am not angry. I am tired of people who don't know what they are talking about, or who have gotten most of their info from Linda, going on these undeserved tirades.
I believe I can have that opinion without getting suspended. Right?
roflmao.gif rofl1.gif I had no idea you had a sense of humor Bob.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 26 2007, 09:40 AM
Post #232

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

I find it amazing that people can go from loving someone and being married to them for years, and then switch up and be angry and hateful once divorced.... I suspect some of that hatred and/or anger was festering for sometime......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 26 2007, 09:41 AM
Post #233

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Come on BS, this post is spin. Now the truth is since that first atatement on Jan 19, you posts have been increasingly filled with more and more personal information that can only come from the "inside". Now you can twist that all you want, but a normal 3ABN viewer, not even one living in T'ville and working at 3ABN would know. So those are either educated guesses or youa re someone in position to know those things. It is simple, you can't have it both ways.
QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 25 2007, 08:54 PM) [snapback]187770[/snapback]

Thanks sister. The way you wrote this up, I get to quote myself twice. I said: I am not DS and neither am I a spokesperson for DS.
Both true statements.

Now here is where you do your little spin and dance to change a few words here and there:

I said: you say or insinuate that the only people that might defend 3abn on this forum would be close friends of Danny S. and/or his family.

You said that I said: That I am not a close friend of Danny Shelton and/or his family.
Big difference

Next you say that I said I was just another viewer.

I actually said this:

there are still thousands and thousands of viewers out there who love and support 3ABN and the message it takes to the world. I am one of these.

Again nothing false about that statement. I am a viewer among many who love and support 3abn.

Sister, it appears that I may have to turn the tables on you and give you a little lesson on reading comprehension and social skills. First rule of social skills is not to be quite so free in throwing around that nasty little word "liar".
As far as comprehending what you read in posts or even in listening to those who give you information, you have shown consistently that a word here or there, added or taken away can change the whole story. Have you considered getting tested for ADD?

PS. As far as credibility goes you lost yours as soon as you posted your collection of fiction here.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Mar 26 2007, 09:49 AM
Post #234

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 26 2007, 10:41 AM) [snapback]187839[/snapback]

Come on BS, this post is spin. Now the truth is since that first atatement on Jan 19, you posts have been increasingly filled with more and more personal information that can only come from the "inside". Now you can twist that all you want, but a normal 3ABN viewer, not even one living in T'ville and working at 3ABN would know. So those are either educated guesses or youa re someone in position to know those things. It is simple, you can't have it both ways.

Folks, we are beating a dead horse here! Bystander is no fool. He knows that we have caught him in a discrepancy....whether or not he will admit to it is another story...

Can we say

wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif ??

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 26 2007, 09:58 AM
Post #235

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Mar 26 2007, 07:46 AM) [snapback]187827[/snapback]

rofl1.gif

Thanks Pete, I thought so rofl1.gif

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 26 2007, 10:22 AM
Post #236

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 26 2007, 08:41 AM) [snapback]187839[/snapback]

Actually I can have it both ways. I am a viewer and a supporter of 3abn and I have known some of the people involved, and I have eyewitnessed certain events. But, I never felt the need to dig for answers to certain questions and situations until I came here. Only after seeing this forum, did I asked questions, make phone calls and send emails. I have had contact with some directly involved and some not so directly. It has been "okayed" for me to contact who I want or see what I need to see. I would never have "chosen" to look into these situations on my own. But, sometimes we are pushed by the obvious opinions here, to do things we don't care to do. So, i have said it before and I will say it again. I have done my homework. I have ask my questions. I have talked to eyewitnesses as well as those involved second hand. I have my answers and proof to back it up on those things that can be proved. I am satisfied with what I know.

I actually find it hilarious that sister wants to call me a liar at every turn simply because she has "pretended" to be the only one around who really knows what she is talking about. Obviously the knowledge I have been able to obtain threatens her "star" status and her credibility in this saga. Why? Because I can directly refute an infinite number of her statements with the "true" facts which undermines her word and her position in coming here to carry out her smear campaign against DS and 3abn.
Sister, just try to relax and go with the flow. It was only a matter of time until your stories were found out. If not by me, then someone else would have done the job. The privilege just happen to fall in my lap.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 26 2007, 10:36 AM
Post #237

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Uh, first of all, nobody has star Status here but Jesus, so you can let that go. Secondly, you information then is no better than anyone else's. Sister, Johann, and other can make the same claim about knowing people involved, and in Johann's case, he trumps you each and every time. So, how are you considering your information superior to theirs? They have done their homework, also. Problem is because of biases of both sides nobody comes to the same conclusions.

Still, BS, your info is waaaay too inside for this pat answer you gave. Like I said you, whether you know it or not, are speaking for Danny. You either think we don't know that, or you are in denial yourself. Why else would you be "okayed" to contact who you want and see what you need to see? Do you think they would let you if you were speaking in Linda's behalf? And then are you seeing everything, in it's true form. Since you are being fed the information based on the questions, documents, testimonies presented here? Maybe you are right, you are not on the inside, but most defintiely being utilized to diseeminate that information. I can see where that would be a plus for them, passing on information to someone who is recieving it without question. The more you post, the more questions arise.........this is not Sabbath school......... no.gif

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 09:22 AM) [snapback]187847[/snapback]

Actually I can have it both ways. I am a viewer and a supporter of 3abn and I have known some of the people involved, and I have eyewitnessed certain events. But, I never felt the need to dig for answers to certain questions and situations until I came here. Only after seeing this forum, did I asked questions, make phone calls and send emails. I have had contact with some directly involved and some not so directly. It has been "okayed" for me to contact who I want or see what I need to see. I would never have "chosen" to look into these situations on my own. But, sometimes we are pushed by the obvious opinions here, to do things we don't care to do. So, i have said it before and I will say it again. I have done my homework. I have ask my questions. I have talked to eyewitnesses as well as those involved second hand. I have my answers and proof to back it up on those things that can be proved. I am satisfied with what I know.

I actually find it hilarious that sister wants to call me a liar at every turn simply because she has "pretended" to be the only one around who really knows what she is talking about. Obviously the knowledge I have been able to obtain threatens her "star" status and her credibility in this saga. Why? Because I can directly refute an infinite number of her statements with the "true" facts which undermines her word and her position in coming here to carry out her smear campaign against DS and 3abn.
Sister, just try to relax and go with the flow. It was only a matter of time until your stories were found out. If not by me, then someone else would have done the job. The privilege just happen to fall in my lap.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 26 2007, 12:02 PM
Post #238

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 26 2007, 09:36 AM) [snapback]187848[/snapback]

[color=#993399]Uh, first of all, nobody has star Status here but Jesus, so you can let that go. Secondly, you information then is no better than anyone else's. Sister, Johann, and other can make the same claim about knowing people involved, and in Johann's case, he trumps you each and every time. So, how are you considering your information superior to theirs? They have done their homework, also. Problem is because of biases of both sides nobody comes to the same conclusions.

And once again, all the mud gets thrown at one side. Is there a possibility that Sister is getting fed her information from LS? Watchbird and ssom say they are fed and still try to play like they are objective. Johann in actuality, has been eyewitness to almost nothing where DS is concerned and has been fed much by LS andThe doc. So what? Let's not pretend that though the subject matter is deadly serious, most of the personas on here including those from your camp, are playing games. I can take whatever you dish out towards me, as long as that dish goes both way. You are an administrator. Therefore, are upheld to a higher standard. All I or the rest of the defenders ask is fairness on both sides.

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 26 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #239

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

I agree with what Bystander said about fair treatment. How would you like it if I said what sister just said about Bystander? Here is what she said:
----------------------------
I agree Pete, even I would not have called Bystander "empty headed". I may have commented upon his falsehoods, lies, stupidity of logic, empty threats, etc., but would not have presumed to call him"empty headed". How nice of him to make the remark about himself. So, Bystander, how is the wind blowing through there, has it cleared out any of the innuendos, threats, etc., that were scattered near the bottom? What is the forecast? Any signs of tornados or is it only steam that is now blasting out from your ears?

Fortunately for the rest of us your true character always shines through. Bystander it appears the water is too deep for you here, maybe you should go back to the kiddies pool where you would feel more comfortable and leave the serious discussion to the "big boys"?

Sister
---------------------------------------------
How insulting she is--yet nothing is done to stop her. I find this disgusting and repulsive. Sister is questioning Bystanders "character" and sister should be banned for it. If I had said this, I know I'd be banned....is BSDA prejudiced?

Lee

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 26 2007, 12:50 PM
Post #240

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

if the thread deteriorates to the point of insults and name-calling then its a good sign that all meaningful discussion has ended....

If someone feels like a rule has been violated, report that post and do not respond to it.... responding to it suggests you are okay and will give as good as you get.....

this one is done...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church