Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12965&st=210 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:50:33 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The True Version Of 3abn
princessdi
post Mar 25 2007, 08:00 PM
Post #211

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Now, now, BS. Now you started this thread by relating situations to which you were not an eyewiteness. In fact, I think you ahve closest you have gotten to "wirnessing" anything was seeing the froma distant the dialogue between The Dr., Johann, and WT, etc. Now that is if, of course, you are holding to the fact that you do not talk with Danny, he is not the source of your information, etc. However, it seems from this post that you are alot closer than admitted earlier. BS, you post are filled with more and more very personal information for someone who doesn't' know Danny. Now, please correct me if I missed something, I was MIA for a couple wekks when I was moving. Was it established, as many here have for Linda, that you are a close personal friend or relative? Not asking you to divulge your name, just asking has the true nature your realtionship with Danny been established?

Also, 3ABN was doing quite well with Linda there, apparently, so I think you and Danny(because I heard him make reference to how much better the programming direction was for the last 2 1/2 years), need to do that Linda was doing a terrible job thing a rest. That is just part of his anger at the loss of "control", so that now nothing she did was right. That is something he will eventually have to 'get over" and the fact that he still has to make her look bad for him to look good shows he is not quite over it. When he get "there" he wil be able to give her the credit due her, and not try to minimize and in some cases even erase her contributions to 3ABN.

So while you are talking about mozart being angry, your posts projects Danny's anger.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 25 2007, 05:45 PM) [snapback]187736[/snapback]

You are right. You are angry and every post you make shows it. Unless you eyewitnessed all this ridiculous allegations about DS, and I do mean eyewitness, literally, then you are just another mouthpiece repeating what you have heard. That's ok, you're in the majority here.
I on the other hand have witnessed my share of LS's impact on the ministry and LS's impact by not being at the ministry. The positive difference is unbelievable. The mistakes that DS made all have to do with being beat down over and over by her over the doc and still asking for more. No matter how he was treat, no matter what she said to him, no matter how many lies were told, he was still doing whatever she ask of him. She says she left the house cause she was in danger. Yah right. That is why she had him come over and build her a deck when she moved out. That is why he made a half dozen trips helping her move. That is why they went out to eat over and over again during the process because she was so afraid of him. That is why she had him to take her after the divorce to the airport for her trip to Norway, that is why she had him take her to a botox appointment and yes I know the doctor's name and where he is located. That is why when he was building her deck and brought her breakfast, she told him to bring it to her in bed. And, he did. That was his big mistakes. She every move she made proved she was scared to death of him lol. IMO Even telling her months after the divorce that it still wasn't too late to reconcile and that he still loved her was a mistake. Telling her for twenty years how beautiful she was was a big mistake.
Yes, he made his share of mistakes, all concerning one thing, his marriage to her and what he was willing to take to get her to give up her relationship and stay with him.
I am an eyewitness to much of what I have said, and to much of Linda's behaviour. I also know, because I can see the books if I choose to, that DS has never took a penny that didn't belong to him, he has never cheated on Linda and he has never molested anyone. How strong do I know that? I would be willing to take a lie detector test if it came to that and for that matter I'm quite sure DS would. Has every decision he has ever made been correct? No, whose has? Has there things he probably wished he could do differently? I'm sure. Has any of those things been illegal or immoral, ABSOLUTELY NOT.
I promise you, you wouldn't want to go toe to toe with me on what I know or have access to, on the inner workings of 3abn. You might not like the way they do certain things, you might not like certain people's personalities or attitudes but that is a far cry from the allegations that you and others are making
So, unless you can prove all of your allegations in a court of law, and the burden of proof is on you, since you made them so, you would be wise to tone it down.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 25 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #212

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,009

nopity.gif TVsnack.gif

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 25 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #213

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

Ahhh, I see Bystander has returned in all his glory. I must take a moment to apologize to him. I was incorrect about John Dinzey still being the head of the Pastoral Department of 3ABN. WHY? Because I based my assumption that Johnny D. was still in that position upon the 3ABN website and the word of Danny Shelton, the last time he and Johnny were both on a Thursday night live program, this very month of March. It appears that Bystander is correct, Danny has very quietly moved J.D. Quinn into the position of head of the Pastoral Department a number of months ago. Why the silence and why the lies?

Again, why the secrecy about J.D. and his promotion? Is it because he does not have the qualifications to fulfill this position? He is not a Seventh-day Adventist Pastor nor does he have pastoral experience from any other denomination. But he is the husband of 3ABN's raising star: Shelley Quinn. Shelly co-authored books with Danny, does numerous programming on 3ABN and preaches respectfully of 3ABN's anointed prophet, Danny Shelton and is a department head at 3ABN. Of course, "loyalty to the ministry" is always rewarded.

Bastander, you haven't replied to my most recent post on this thread in regard to Kenny. Why? Do you find the truth uncomfortable?

This post has been edited by sister: Mar 25 2007, 08:14 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 25 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #214

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Jnana15 @ Mar 25 2007, 07:01 PM) [snapback]187740[/snapback]

nopity.gif TVsnack.gif

Me to

Only, I think it's a two'r
nopity.gif nopity.gif

TVsnack.gif
Gee, wonder what's next??

Issues, issues, issues, I say. boxing.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 25 2007, 08:18 PM
Post #215

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 25 2007, 08:45 PM) [snapback]187736[/snapback]

So, unless you can prove all of your allegations in a court of law, and the burden of proof is on you, since you made them so, you would be wise to tone it down.

Will you please knock it off? Danny has been issuing hollow threats for so long, it's getting old. How many years has he been threatening to sue and never has?

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 25 2007, 08:19 PM
Post #216

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Now, Sister, I see it this way/ Danny can set "his" pastorial staff anyway he likes. 3ABN is a ondependent ministry. He should, however, make it clear who are and are not the actual credentialed(sp) pastors on that staff. By calling it pastorial staff people will believe they are dealing an Adventist pastor, as 3ABN claims to be Adventist in it's doctrinal beliefs, programming, etc. Maybe stating who are the pastors and then saying the others are there to support those pastors might do it. Everything about a ministry claiming to be spreading God's Word, needs to be more than above board, avoiding the appearance of eveil. In this case being less than honest about the make up and function of the members of the pastorial staff.
QUOTE(sister @ Mar 25 2007, 06:09 PM) [snapback]187742[/snapback]

Ahhh, I see Bystander has returned in all his glory. I must take a moment to apologize to him. I was incorrect about John Dinzey still being the head of the Pastoral Department of 3ABN. WHY? Because I based my assumption that Johnny D. was still in that position upon the 3ABN website and the word of Danny Shelton, the last time he and Johnny were both on a Thursday night live program, this very month of March. It appears that Bystander is correct, Danny has very quietly moved J.D. Quinn into the position of head of the Pastoral Department a number of months ago. Why the silence and why the lies?

Again, why the secrecy about J.D. and his promotion? Is it because he does not have the qualifications to fulfill this position? He is not a Seventh-day Adventist Pastor nor does he have pastoral experience from any other denomination. But he is the husband of 3ABN's raising star: Shelley Quinn. Shelly co-authored books with Danny, does numerous programming on 3ABN and preaches respectfully of 3ABN's anointed prophet, Danny Shelton and is a department head at 3ABN. Of course, "loyalty to the ministry" is always rewarded.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 25 2007, 08:22 PM
Post #217

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 25 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]187742[/snapback]

Bastander, you haven't replied to my most recent post on this thread in regard to Kenny. Why? Do you find the truth uncomfortable?

Sister, did you not get the memo? Calvin said Kenny is off limits. As far as pointing out the "mistakes" you have made in your hundreds of misleading posts, I decided maybe I better just "write a book" in my spare time to point them out. Otherwise, it would be so time consuming, one would have to quit their day job.

Oh and on the other subject, I said I was wrong about Johny being the head of pastoral and I was when I said it. Of course he still held that position when they discussed it on the live (unless it was a rerun of course) If you had gotten your information correctly, which you never seem to do, you would have been told that since J is the general manager of latino that it has been hard for him to carry on with both titles. So, obviously they had been waiting for someone to move in that position. As far as JD Quinn not being an ordained minister, as you pointed out, neither was J Dinzey but that didn't seem to hurt his job performance and I doubt it will hurt JD's
Honestly, sister, all of this is so minute and amounts to nothing. Wouldn't your time be better spent on writing your ahah book?

This post has been edited by Bystander: Mar 25 2007, 08:32 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 25 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #218

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 25 2007, 07:18 PM) [snapback]187746[/snapback]

Will you please knock it off? Danny has been issuing hollow threats for so long, it's getting old. How many years has he been threatening to sue and never has?

That silly o'bystander giggle.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 25 2007, 08:45 PM
Post #219

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 25 2007, 07:00 PM) [snapback]187739[/snapback]

So while you are talking about mozart being angry, your posts projects Danny's anger.[/color]

Now Di, Nowhere have I ever said that at no time in my life, have I ever talked to DS. I have never said, that no time in my life, I have never talked to Linda either. Hershey misquoted that part of my post.
You jumped a little quick to say the only thing I have ever eyewitnessed was the campmeeting. Who said that? In fact I have said just the opposite. I have seen things with my own eyes in many different instances and have said so on this forum.
Again, you assume, I am angry by my post to Mozart. First of all, I am not. Second of all did you address Mozarts anger when he first came on here ranting and raving? If not, you again, are not using the same measuring stick.
I am not angry. I am tired of people who don't know what they are talking about, or who have gotten most of their info from Linda, going on these undeserved tirades.
I believe I can have that opinion without getting suspended. Right?

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 25 2007, 07:18 PM) [snapback]187746[/snapback]

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif I had no idea you had a sense of humor Bob.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 25 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #220

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 25 2007, 09:45 PM) [snapback]187756[/snapback]

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif I had no idea you had a sense of humor Bob.

I was being serious.

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 25 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #221

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

Clay, I hope I don't get in trouble for this, but back in the day, we used to call the T.V. an idiot box. This is so much better TVsnack.gif

I better go read something that will keep my mind on heavenly things or go back to the Arcade where it's safe. yes.gif

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Mar 25 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #222

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,634

I also know, because I can see the books if I choose to, that DS has never took a penny that didn't belong to him, he has never cheated on Linda and he has never molested anyone. How strong do I know that? I would be willing to take a lie detector test if it came to that and for that matter I'm quite sure DS would.

Bystander,

This part of your post seems strange to me. Unless you are always with Danny, everywhere he travels, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you could not possibly know that he "never cheated on Linda" or "has never molested anyone".

Unless you had been in his home any time his step-daughter was there, you could not possibly know he didn't molest her, as alleged.

If you are not Danny, which you have stated emphatically you are not, there is no way possible that you could make these statements as if they are facts.

You said that you know these things so strongly that you are willing to submit to a lie detector test. Your loyalty is admirable. I think you MAY truly believe what you are posting. Lie detectors work by detecting stress levels, breathing patterns, and sweat, which can be measured as a person tries to conceal the truth.

If you truly believe what you are posting, a lie detector test would be of no use. You would not be lying, based on what you believed to be true. You would only be mistaken.

I do not know whether the accusations against Danny are true, and unless you are Danny, you have no way of knowing either. You are taking someone at their word. I am not questioning your honesty, I am questioning your dogmatic statements that "he has never cheated on Linda and he has never molested anyone".

If you are not Danny, you must listen to both sides, just as I must do, and come to a decision on what you believe to be true based on the evidence presented. You must keep in mind that even when you make up your mind who you believe, the possibility that you are wrong is still there.

I hope one day we will know the truth. I also hope that when the truth is exposed that those who were wrong in what they BELIEVED to be true are able to admit they were wrong.

L4T

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 25 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #223

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

You are right. You are angry and every post you make shows it. Unless you eyewitnessed all this ridiculous allegations about DS, and I do mean eyewitness, literally, then you are just another mouthpiece repeating what you have heard. That's ok, you're in the majority here.
I on the other hand have witnessed my share of LS's impact on the ministry and LS's impact by not being at the ministry. The positive difference is unbelievable. The mistakes that DS made all have to do with being beat down over and over by her over the doc and still asking for more. No matter how he was treat, no matter what she said to him, no matter how many lies were told, he was still doing whatever she ask of him. She says she left the house cause she was in danger. Yah right. That is why she had him come over and build her a deck when she moved out. That is why he made a half dozen trips helping her move. That is why they went out to eat over and over again during the process because she was so afraid of him. That is why she had him to take her after the divorce to the airport for her trip to Norway, that is why she had him take her to a botox appointment and yes I know the doctor's name and where he is located. That is why when he was building her deck and brought her breakfast, she told him to bring it to her in bed. And, he did. That was his big mistakes. She every move she made proved she was scared to death of him lol. IMO Even telling her months after the divorce that it still wasn't too late to reconcile and that he still loved her was a mistake. Telling her for twenty years how beautiful she was was a big mistake.
Yes, he made his share of mistakes, all concerning one thing, his marriage to her and what he was willing to take to get her to give up her relationship and stay with him.
I am an eyewitness to much of what I have said, and to much of Linda's behaviour. I also know, because I can see the books if I choose to, that DS has never took a penny that didn't belong to him, he has never cheated on Linda and he has never molested anyone. How strong do I know that? I would be willing to take a lie detector test if it came to that and for that matter I'm quite sure DS would. Has every decision he has ever made been correct? No, whose has? Has there things he probably wished he could do differently? I'm sure. Has any of those things been illegal or immoral, ABSOLUTELY NOT.
I promise you, you wouldn't want to go toe to toe with me on what I know or have access to, on the inner workings of 3abn. You might not like the way they do certain things, you might not like certain people's personalities or attitudes but that is a far cry from the allegations that you and others are making

Well, Bystander, you now claim to be an eyewitness and have private information about Danny and Linda's relationship and additional information that few outside of Danny Shelton would be able to access. Let's take a look at one of your earlier posts where you claimed the following: you are not Danny Shelton, you are not a spokesperson for him, you are not a close friend of Danny Shelton and/or his family. You are just one of the thousand of viewers out there who love and support 3ABN

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 19 2007, 04:12 PM)

I can promise you, and give you my word as a fellow believer that I AM NOT DANNY SHELTON AND NEITHER AM I A SPOKESPERSON FOR HIM. You constantly say or insinuate that the only people that might defend 3abn on this forum would be close friends of Danny S. and/or his family.I have news for you sister. Despite your "Destroy 3ABN" campaign, despite the measures that you have used to pull people into your web of deceit, there are still thousands and thousands of viewers out there who love and support 3ABN and the message it takes to the world. I am one of these.

Question: Bystander, what happens to people who lie and misrepresent themselves?
Answer: They have zero credibility.

You now have zero credibility Bystander. Given enough rope it was only a matter of time until you hung yourself, through your own testimony.

Sister

+Quote Post
roxe
post Mar 25 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #224

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

yep, this ain't sabbath school... yes.gif

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 25 2007, 10:54 PM
Post #225

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 25 2007, 08:55 PM) [snapback]187766[/snapback]

Well, Bystander, you now claim to be an eyewitness and have private information about Danny and Linda's relationship and additional information that few outside of Danny Shelton would be able to access. Let's take a look at one of your earlier posts where you claimed the following: you are not Danny Shelton, you are not a spokesperson for him, you are not a close friend of Danny Shelton and/or his family. You are just one of the thousand of viewers out there who love and support 3ABN
Question: Bystander, what happens to people who lie and misrepresent themselves?
Answer: They have zero credibility.

You now have zero credibility Bystander. Given enough rope it was only a matter of time until you hung yourself, through your own testimony.

Sister

Thanks sister. The way you wrote this up, I get to quote myself twice. I said: I am not DS and neither am I a spokesperson for DS.
Both true statements.

Now here is where you do your little spin and dance to change a few words here and there:

I said: you say or insinuate that the only people that might defend 3abn on this forum would be close friends of Danny S. and/or his family.

You said that I said: That I am not a close friend of Danny Shelton and/or his family.
Big difference

Next you say that I said I was just another viewer.

I actually said this:

there are still thousands and thousands of viewers out there who love and support 3ABN and the message it takes to the world. I am one of these.

Again nothing false about that statement. I am a viewer among many who love and support 3abn.

Sister, it appears that I may have to turn the tables on you and give you a little lesson on reading comprehension and social skills. First rule of social skills is not to be quite so free in throwing around that nasty little word "liar".
As far as comprehending what you read in posts or even in listening to those who give you information, you have shown consistently that a word here or there, added or taken away can change the whole story. Have you considered getting tested for ADD?

PS. As far as credibility goes you lost yours as soon as you posted your collection of fiction here.

This post has been edited by Bystander: Mar 25 2007, 10:57 PM

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church