Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12975&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:37:25 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Danny Shelton Letters To Linda
sonshineonme
post Mar 18 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 18 2007, 04:45 PM) [snapback]186277[/snapback]

IA.

Personally after reading the letter - and seeing the date - I see a man that is "settin up" stuff for his view to look "better".....

The fact remains that if the man wanted Linda back he wouldn't have "remarried" in less than 2 years and he wouldn't have been "dating" that quick....

JMO

snack.gif

yes.gif
You too have a keen eye...
Your a smart cookie. spoton.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 18 2007, 06:18 PM
Post #17

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 18 2007, 06:34 PM) [snapback]186259[/snapback]

Well Darryl, let me say that if we stopped the discussion on BSDA today, I would not miss it or complain. But it is not really about want I think is interesting to discussion. We rarely close topics here, but let them die a nature death for lack of interest, so the same will apply wit 3abn....and occasionally I will take off my administrator hat and chime in.

Calvin,

I know that one positive result of allowing the 3abn topic to continue is that many more people will come to BSDA that might never have heard about it otherwise and that many of those people, like myself, will be here posting long after the topic is of any interest because of the friendships and all the rest BSDA has to offer.

nw
C"i"

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 18 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #18

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I'm sorry, BS, but an email dated almost a year after Linda signs gag order and Danny himself has initiatea quickie Guam divorce, just aint' workin' for me. These are still Danny's words, which are contrary to his own actions. All day long actions speak louder than words. Those actions being:

1) A gag order to ensure Linda's silence - If she was indeed guilty why does she have to keep quiet while he tells everybody who will listen?
2) A quickie Guam dvorce
3) The almost immediate appearqance and courtship with Brandi
4) The equally quicke wedding to Brandi before the ink was dry after winning the case when Linda contested the Guam divorce(It is Linda who looks more like someone wanting their marriage since she contested the divorce, BTJM)

Now, BS I keep telling you at least in my case it is Danny's actions which condemn him in my eyes. His actions are not the one of a man who dearly loved his wife or wanted his married. However, they are the actions of a man who wanted out, and "found" an "excuse". Twist a few facts, and Voila!! Once again,I amasking.....where was Danny when Linda had ALL this time to be on the phone, travel, etc. Where was Danny when she was seeing about he son? Why would she even need to reach outside of he marriage for support? It is these unanswered questions and Danny's actions that have brought me to the conclusions that I have now. Now, about Linda, I don't know. I gues when and if the time comes we will see about that. However, Whilst Danny has ensured that he would be the only one talking, then he is the only one to ask.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 18 2007, 03:08 PM) [snapback]186254[/snapback]

I feel like I am living in the twilight zone. While you all are going on about poop, the emails posted to go against Ds, actually exonerate him!!! No one would keep fighting like that for their wife if they didn't love her and only wanted to get rid of her. How could not see those emails as confirmation that DS was telling the truth all along?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 18 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #19

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 18 2007, 06:18 PM) [snapback]186284[/snapback]

Calvin,

I know that one positive result of allowing the 3abn topic to continue is that many more people will come to BSDA that might never have heard about it otherwise and that many of those people, like myself, will be here posting long after the topic is of any interest because of the friendships and all the rest BSDA has to offer.

nw
C"i"

That's right NW and I am glad you rest of the 3abn enthusiast found your way here. yes.gif

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Mar 18 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 18 2007, 04:58 PM) [snapback]186266[/snapback]

Calvin,

I personally heard Danny in that 40 minutes on the Feb. 15, 2007, broadcast say that the "little group" was conspiring to put 3ABN under the control of Linda. There may have been other insinuations too, but that is one I remember.

Also on Dec. 31, Larry Ewing bashed Tommy's predecessor, which would have to be Linda.

I believe Danny was very careful not to name any names although the insinuation was there.
They want to replace the board with their own people and put it into the very hands of the person who had to leave this ministry because of things that didn't comply with the ministry. and had to be let go so that's just not a that's just not an option.

If he spoke differently in the original airing, please let me know.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 18 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #21

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ralph @ Mar 18 2007, 06:40 PM) [snapback]186297[/snapback]

I believe Danny was very careful not to name any names although the insinuation was there.

We would do well to learn from those that have been fooled by their version of truth. BS/DS and groupies are about fooling and distracting you into seeing things from the view they want seen - this has little to do with helping you to see truth - "their truth" has nothing to do with the facts of the matter - their goal appears to convince the gullable public to see things the most convenient way for them.

Is the hand quicker then the eye?? dunno.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
Jvat
post Mar 18 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 514

When I read Danny's letters to Linda, I am sorry but all I see is a man wanting to control his wife. I keep asking why is it that he makes absolutely no mention of Nathan in these e-mails? Why? Was he not concerned in the slightest bit? Sorry I see no trace of a man wanting his wife back because he loved her.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 18 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Jvat @ Mar 18 2007, 07:21 PM) [snapback]186301[/snapback]

When I read Danny's letters to Linda, I am sorry but all I see is a man wanting to control his wife. I keep asking why is it that he makes absolutely no mention of Nathan in these e-mails? Why? Was he not concerned in the slightest bit? Sorry I see no trace of a man wanting his wife back because he loved her.

Keen eyes I say....all about us... yes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 18 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #24

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Well, you have to take into consideration that Danny and his supporters are maintaining that Linda is behind everything be said against him and 3ABN so far. They believe her to be the source of all if not most of the info getting out, or at least they want for it to look as if she is. So when he refers to a small group, he means a small group "encouraged" and "manipulated" by Linda.
QUOTE(Ralph @ Mar 18 2007, 06:40 PM) [snapback]186297[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 18 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #25

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 18 2007, 11:12 PM) [snapback]186310[/snapback]

Well, you have to take into consideration that Danny and his supporters are maintaining that Linda is behind everything be said against him and 3ABN so far. They believe her to be the source of all if not most of the info getting out, or at least they want for it to look as if she is. So when he refers to a small group, he means a small group "encouraged" and "manipulated" by Linda.

I dont know that they actually believe Linda to be the source of the info... they do, however, want the casual observer to believe that she is... whether she actually is or not...

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Mar 18 2007, 09:45 PM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 18 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #26

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

I am not that sure they believe it either. I think they are playing a game with the comditions of the gag order. Making Danny look, once again, like the kind, gnereous long soffering, now ex-husband.
QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 18 2007, 08:45 PM) [snapback]186314[/snapback]

I dont know that they actually believe Linda to be the source of the info... they do, however, want the casual observer to believe that she is... whether she actually is or not...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
from-the-pew
post Mar 19 2007, 06:27 AM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,132

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 18 2007, 11:57 PM) [snapback]186318[/snapback]

Making Danny look, once again, like the kind, gnereous long soffering, now ex-husband.

notworking.gif

The Emails make me wonder if he was always like that during the marriage? And if he was.... wow.... My sympathies to the wives. I couldn't live like that - at least, not happily.

This post has been edited by from-the-pew: Mar 19 2007, 06:56 AM

--------------------
Pssst! Hi! It's me... no, no, not over there....
I'm over here... sittin' in the pews.... that's me, in the corner - out of the spot light.... I ain't got no connections. I ain't got nobody to call... All that "inside information" - don't mean a thing to me a'tall.
Yup, that's me, in the corner, I'm a stockholder in the pews. Havin' to dig through all the nin-com-piddy, to find a fact or two...
I just don't wanna believe it... it just makes me wanna cry... I'm just afraid we're gonna lose 3abn, no matter who's wrong or right...

I'm sorry... I couldn't help it... I just had this music playing in my head... I got a bit carried away - ok, a LOT carried away...

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 19 2007, 07:07 AM
Post #28

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(from-the-pew @ Mar 19 2007, 02:27 PM) [snapback]186346[/snapback]

notworking.gif
The Emails make me wonder if he was always like that during the marriage? And if he was.... wow.... My sympathies to the wives. I couldn't live like that.

But still some people insist they know exactly how loving and kind Danny is without ever experiencing how it is to be his wife.

Yes, I got it from Linda, and yet I did not quite understand it until my wife explained it to me. She talked to Linda. They went on walks together, they went into the woods picking blueberries together.

I must admit that Irmgard ignored it when Linda said to her, "Don't tell Johann!" From Linda's experience no man would understand a number of the things she had to suffer. Those spinning around Danny as the center of the whole universe, understand nothing of what she suffered.

Then people like you see it immediately. There is something in a Divine relationship they may never have experienced.

I was reminded of this through a conversation I had with a member who is forced to associate with a distant church rather than their local church. Even though a couple of pastors have dealt with the problem and concluded that a female church member had done what was correct and in accordance with our church manual, certain males insist that she has lied. Why? It seems evident that this is because she is a woman, and in cases like this you must trust the man, even if this case does not deal with sexual morals. So the case is splitting a church.

I do not have this in writing, bur I recall clearly that at the beginning Danny maintained that people would believe he was telling the truth, and not Linda - because she is a woman. And he also maintained that this is why he would have no problem divorcing Linda.

Do you females on this board feel that males have a patent on truth?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 19 2007, 09:03 AM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 18 2007, 01:21 PM) [snapback]186188[/snapback]

One question, Calvin, is whether Linda is the one who has made these emails public. That site has explicitly marked some of them as not coming from her.

Pickle, please.

Has she protested or complained that you are publishing them, or asked you to remove them???

Are you all working with her, and vice versa, or not?

Any way you cut it they came from Linda. They were private e-mails between the two of them. Watchbird already posted they were forwarded to her, and Johann has too. No one could have got them without her giving them to them. I say that because it's rather hard to believe those who are supporting her stole them from her,, especially as no one has claimed that to this day.

Anyway you look at it, it seems she was bringing a whole lot of people in between her and her husband behind his back. You don't see her doing it openly as no one elses name are in the headers...

That doesn't seem to me, to show a whole lot of concern or respect, to say the least..

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 19 2007, 09:06 AM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 19 2007, 09:14 AM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Pickle, please.

Has she protested or complained that you are publishing them, or asked you to remove them???

Did Danny? It would be a lot different if we had an email from him espressing his displeasure but we, don't. We know why Linda is Silent, Why is he, He's been talking all this time.

Are you all working with her, and vice versa, or not?

Are you all working with Danny? Don't ask questions you are not willing to answer.....honestly answer.
Any way you cut it they came from Linda. They were private e-mails between the two of them. Watchbird already posted they were forwarded to her, and Johann has too. No one could have got them without her giving them to them. I say that because it's rather hard to believe those who are supporting her stole them from her,, especially as no one has claimed that to this day.

She(Linda) is not the only one who had copies of these emails...remember there were two of them in the conversation, one, however, under s gag order...........You act as if they left Danny's possesion once he sent them....... Not to mention a fe bcc's along the way. You know the folks filling' you in really ought to do a better job doh.gif

Anyway you look at it, it seems she was bringing a whole lot of people in between her and her husband behind his back. You don't see her doing it openly as no one elses name are in the headers...

That doesn't seem to me, to show a whole lot of concern or respect, to say the least..

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:37 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church