Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13002&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:02:46 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Definition Of Molestation, Penetration, Fondling, and Forced Sexual Viewing
Clay
post May 19 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #91

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Fran @ May 19 2007, 02:10 PM) [snapback]196072[/snapback]

Clay;

Didn't you promise not to talk about me & my family? dunno.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

oops.....sadwalk.gif sorry....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post May 19 2007, 02:49 PM
Post #92

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ May 18 2007, 09:44 PM) [snapback]196015[/snapback]

SE,
The world may just get bad enough to allow pedophilia to become an orientation. If and when it does, I think the heavens will part quite quickly and Jesus will return because the cup of iniquity would, at that point, HAVE to be completely full!
Skyhook,
I think we all need to pray for you and your daughter and family! What a heart-wrenching experience.

Though a number of other factors, will likely, affect the cup of human iniquity becoming full, I agree 200%

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post May 21 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #93

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Pickle @ May 18 2007, 03:17 PM) [snapback]195997[/snapback]

God extends forgiveness to those who confess, repent, and seek to make restitution. We must do the same, even to the point of allowing people like Peter to feed the sheep and lambs again. We must be as long-suffering toward others as we would want them to be toward us.

Yet since God has His limits, we must too.

...and one of those is to "forgive" however do we expose that person to children...again...giving him the chance to re-offend?

Would you sacrifice your children? (This is a "general" YOU - NOT to be pointed at anyone.....)
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post May 21 2007, 09:24 PM
Post #94

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ May 21 2007, 08:07 PM) [snapback]196308[/snapback]

...and one of those is to "forgive" however do we expose that person to children...again...giving him the chance to re-offend?

Would you sacrifice your children? (This is a "general" YOU - NOT to be pointed at anyone.....)
snack.gif

Not this side of the gates of heaven!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post May 22 2007, 07:21 PM
Post #95

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

amen.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jun 26 2007, 04:29 AM
Post #96

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Bumpin...so that it is not "erased" from memory....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Denny
post Jun 26 2007, 05:52 AM
Post #97

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jun 26 2007, 11:29 AM) [snapback]201493[/snapback]

Bumpin...so that it is not "erased" from memory....

Ask the moderator to pin it.

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Jun 26 2007, 10:31 AM
Post #98

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(Denny @ Jun 26 2007, 04:52 AM) [snapback]201504[/snapback]

Ask the moderator to pin it.

That's my vote.

That the leadership of 3ABN was winking at allegations so serious destroys their credibility (it ought to be atomized by now, but dunno.gif).

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jun 26 2007, 07:20 PM
Post #99

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

I asked earlier...but it didn't "merit" it.....

I can keep bumpin.....

snack.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 14 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #100

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Bump....

--------------------

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jul 14 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #101

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

I give.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jul 14 2007, 04:09 PM
Post #102

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(calvin @ Jul 14 2007, 12:26 PM) *
I give.

LOL! You the man Calvin!

DrRe, did you see Calvins question to you the last time you bumped this?? blink.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 15 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #103

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

A shout out to all those who have been abused and then held down by the garbage that abusers try to hold you down with. THEY are garbage! That is all they are! They try to use words to destroy you but they are nothing but xxxxx!!! Pay no attention to their crap because crap is what, xxxxxxxxxx

Tone it down a few notches Bear. No references to any excrement allowed.

This post has been edited by calvin: Jul 15 2007, 12:17 AM

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jul 15 2007, 04:30 AM
Post #104

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 15 2007, 01:03 AM) *
A shout out to all those who have been abused and then held down by the garbage that abusers try to hold you down with. THEY are garbage! That is all they are! They try to use words to destroy you but they are nothing but xxxxx!!! Pay no attention to their....xxxxxxxxxx

I saw this in the newspaper this morning, July 15, 2007. I am quoting just bits a pieces of the story here.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070714/ap_on_re_us/church_abuse

LOS ANGELES - The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles will settle its clergy abuse cases for at least $600 million, by far the largest payout in the church's sexual abuse scandal, The Associated Press learned Saturday.

The settlements would push the total amount paid out by the U.S. church since 1950 to more than $2 billion, with about a quarter of that coming from the Los Angeles archdiocese.

Facing a flood of abuse claims, five dioceses — Tucson, Ariz.; Spokane, Wash.; Portland, Ore.; Davenport, Iowa, and San Diego — sought bankruptcy protection.

Cardinal Roger Mahony recently told parishioners in an open letter that the archdiocese was selling its high-rise administrative building and considering the sale of about 50 other nonessential church properties to raise funds for a settlement.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jul 15 2007, 05:55 AM
Post #105

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 14 2007, 11:03 PM) *
A shout out to all those who have been abused and then held down by the garbage that abusers try to hold you down with. THEY are garbage! That is all they are! They try to use words to destroy you but they are nothing but xxxxx!!! Pay no attention to their crap because crap is what, xxxxxxxxxx

Tone it down a few notches Bear. No references to any excrement allowed.

Beartrap,

I trust that there will soon come a point when every one of the abused will realize the truth in what you are saying, will find the confidence to stand up, brush themselves off and take the garbage can to the curb where it can be collected and taken to the dump where it belongs. There are those of us who are compelled and stand ready to help with the brushing off as well as making certain that the garbage is able to clearly see themselves and be seen by all others as the refuse that they have become.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:02 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church