Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13079&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:44:44 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dannyshelton.com, Huh?
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 02:51 PM
Post #16

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(lurker @ Mar 26 2007, 04:41 PM) [snapback]187882[/snapback]

It still takes me to Club Adventist but when I get there, it now says access denied. It was wide open before.

As far as I know, you have to be a member of Club Adventist for access, I used to be, but no longer am.

Were these websites registered when all the discussion about 3ABN was still allowed on, and taking part mostly on Club Adventist?

thumbdown.gif Something is rotten in Denmark, and it ain't the fish...

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Mar 26 2007, 04:35 PM) [snapback]187880[/snapback]

In that case it seems like CA and Danny Shelton are on good terms.

I can't see it being redirected here, or to MSDAOL.

Daryl, please.gif!

kidding.gif

They are obviously not registered to Danny Shelton...

Boys and girls can we say "hijack"?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 26 2007, 02:53 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

Anybody live near Lee road in Chesterbrook, PA? Of course, since it is suite 300 it is probably just a mail drop spot.

Guess it wouldn't hurt to fly over and take a peek while y'all are snackin', right?

Nothing to see

HERE. Sigh.

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Mar 26 2007, 02:58 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Grace
post Mar 26 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,708

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 26 2007, 09:22 PM) [snapback]187877[/snapback]
I did some checking on www.dannyshelton.org and www.dannyshelton.com, both sent me directly to Club Adventist, but I was denied access. I had someone who is a member there Log In and try both addresses. Members are not denied access, it takes them directly to an interview Danny Shelton made on Club Adventist in 2004. No big mystery, except that Stan would have to agree to this link to his website.

Sister

Thank you sister, that explains it to me. What I find strange is that the site was opened when I first went, almost four hours ago (and I've never been a member there), but the access is denied now.

I'm not joining the party, sorry, it's 11 p.m. here, time for me to go nite nite.

Bon appétit, anyway! wave.gif

--------------------
Grace

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 03:03 PM
Post #19

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Just apartment complexes or office buildings

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Mar 26 2007, 03:05 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(Jnana15 @ Mar 26 2007, 02:53 PM) [snapback]187869[/snapback]

Am I invited? I'll bake homemade bread while you watch roflmao.gif TVsnack.gif

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 26 2007, 02:55 PM) [snapback]187872[/snapback]

Since we are talking about our fixation on food again. I have fresh strawberries and shortcake for all if you include me. tabletalk.gif

But I'll bring my own blue bottled water from Trader Joes.

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 26 2007, 03:41 PM) [snapback]187883[/snapback]

Ok?!!! Y'all bring good snacks. We just used to have some juice, a little Pepsi, some popcorn, a few fried meaty and furry bits........strawberry shortcake! Woohoo!!!

Sounds like a party, ya'll!! The more, the merrier!!!! clap.gif

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 26 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #21

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

So does this mean Danny "owns" CA. It would explain a lot about that site. Was there ever any question about GJ being "owner" of save3ABN? I use "owns and owner", but I am sure it is the wrong term.
QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 12:35 PM) [snapback]187881[/snapback]

"Curiouser and curiouser" said Alice (in wonderland)

Check this out:

http://whois.domaintools.com/dannyshelton.com

and this:

http://whois.domaintools.com/dannyshelton.org
It appears these domains are set up to take you to Club Adventist, the same way www.save3abn.org, although a separate domain registerd to Joy, is set up to take you to www.save3abn.com, whenever you type the url in or click on it...

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 03:16 PM
Post #22

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Google has the address listed to 1&1 Internet, INC.

http://press.1and1.com/index.php?MSID=&...etail&id=44

DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management are also listed on the same road but not suite 300.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 03:27 PM
Post #23

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 26 2007, 05:14 PM) [snapback]187892[/snapback]

So does this mean Danny "owns" CA. It would explain a lot about that site. Was there ever any question about GJ being "owner" of save3ABN? I use "owns and owner", but I am sure it is the wrong term.

Stan definately owns Club Adventist, and this has been public knowledge for years. To my knowledge that has never been questioned.

To me it appears whoever reegistered the DS.org, and DS.com sites is trying to hide their identity. PB's findings seem to support that also. Hotel room addresses and such are used by those who do e-mail and newspaper scams also.

Anyway, this is just my opinion.

It looks like someone accusing 3ABN did it to hijack internet traffic when all the discussion was going on there rather then here, OR-- someone in stan's camp did it, when so much traffic was coming here, rather then there.

That's why I asked about the dates on the domain registrations...

Whichever, it doesn't seem kosher to me. no.gif

P.s.
It looks like Stan is in the house now and reading the thread...
maybe he can explain?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 26 2007, 03:33 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 26 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

Ok, had to try too.
I put in www.dannyshelton.com or www.dannyshelton.org and both got this directly
http://clubadventist.com/forum/ubbthreads....tlist/Board/177
and I was able to click on (naturally right near the top) thread Danny posted in 04.
I didn't have to sign in, and even if I would have to, I asked for my membership to be removed a few months back.
I think it's been hyjacked, but I would not say that Stan did not arrange for this. In this case, the best thing to do is ask Stan, see what he says. But, this is smelly to me. Looks bad too.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Mar 26 2007, 03:35 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 26 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #25

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Ahhhhh I see! Thanks for the clarification, Cindy. Looks like something is up for sure!
QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 01:27 PM) [snapback]187896[/snapback]

Stan definately owns Club Adventist, and this has been public knowledge for years. To my knowledge that has never been questioned.

To me it appears whoever reegistered the DS.org, and DS.com sites is trying to hide their identity. PB's findings seem to support that also. Hotel room addresses and such are used by those who do e-mail and newspaper scams also.

Anyway, this is just my opinion.

It looks like someone accusing 3ABN did it to hijack internet traffic when all the discussion was going on there rather then here, OR-- someone in stan's camp did it, when so much traffic was coming here, rather then there.

That's why I asked about the dates on the domain registrations...

Whichever, it doesn't seem kosher to me. no.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
lurker
post Mar 26 2007, 03:35 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

There may be a misunderstanding here. This was not a redirect from a search. The url in the address at the top of the page said dannyshelton.org and at the same time the page showing was Club Adventist and as I said it was wide open. The address didn't change to the Club Adventist address. You could get in and move around without logging in or registering. You could get there by typing dannyshelton.org in the address at the top of the browser and clicking on to the word go. Same for dannyshelton.com. You could get there from the picture on the whois page for either also.

Now access is denied and it takes you to the interview if you are a member and log in. It didn't do that before but they have changed it and the whois page says ubb error.

It appeared to me that these were all alternate addresses for the same site.

And it did not take me to Danny's interview. And would be surprised if this had anthing to do with being redirected when doing a search.

This post has been edited by lurker: Mar 26 2007, 03:40 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 03:48 PM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

If you do a bit of Google work, 1&1 Internet and it's media spokesperson have been in the news from coast to coast regarding a blogger known as Spocko. 1&1 Internet severed its relationship with Spokco under the pressure of a copyright suit threatened by ABC/Disney's attorney's.

It is an ironically interesting read:
http://www.floridamediaproject.org/nytimes...log%20story.pdf

DS.org let me get right into CA, no problem, right at the 11/30/04 Danny post about how the Lord had convicted him over and over not to fight his own battles.

Could just be a publicity thing, could be something sinister. Don't know that we will actually ever know. It is what it is, I guess. Perhaps someone might want to call 1&1 Internet and see what the media spokesperson has to say about it. Just a thought.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 03:48 PM
Post #28

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(lurker @ Mar 26 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]187902[/snapback]

There may be a misunderstanding here. This was not a redirect from a search. The url in the address at the top of the page said dannyshelton.org and at the same time the page showing was Club Adventist and as I said it was wide open. The address didn't change to the Club Adventist address. You could get in and move around without logging in or registering. You could get there by typing dannyshelton.org in the address at the top of the browser and clicking on to the word go. Same for dannyshelton.com. You could get there from the picture on the whois page for either also.

Now access is denied and it takes you to the interview if you are a member and log in. It didn't do that before but they have changed it and the whois page says ubb error.

It appeared to me that these were all alternate addresses for the same site.

And it did not take me to Danny's interview. And would be surprised if this had anthing to do with being redirected when doing a search.

The difference in what happens when different people try, such as you and sonshineonme might also have to do with what spyware and trojan blocking programs and search engines you use. Although relatively harmless, some redirrect you, and others don't allow that and so the URL in the address bar stays the same.

Maybe if bob could explain how the save 3ABN site does it with the .org and .com address, we could figure it out easier?

I did a Yahoo search and got this:
WEB RESULTS 1

Adventist Forums
unOfficial Adventist Forums, where no one stands alone ... Register User Forum List Calendar Active Topics Search FAQ Who's Online swahili ...www.dannyshelton.org/clubadventist/adventist/categories.php/Cat/0 - More from this site

I just added a PS to my post to Di, as Stan was listed as reading this topic, but he appears to be gone now...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 26 2007, 03:51 PM

+Quote Post
lurker
post Mar 26 2007, 03:51 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 03:48 PM) [snapback]187905[/snapback]

The difference in what happens when different people try, such as you and lurker might also have to do with what spyware and trojan blocking programs and search engines you use. Although relatively harmless, some redirrect you, and others don't allow that and so the URL in the address bar stays the same.

Maybe if bob could explain how the save 3ABN site does it with the .org and .com address, we could figure it out easier?

I did a Yahoo search and got this:
WEB RESULTS 1

Adventist Forums
unOfficial Adventist Forums, where no one stands alone ... Register User Forum List Calendar Active Topics Search FAQ Who's Online swahili ...www.dannyshelton.org/clubadventist/adventist/categories.php/Cat/0 - More from this site

I just added a PS to my post to Di, as Stan was listed as reading this topic, but he appears to be gone now...

Do a whois for Club Adventist and you will see who hosts their site.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 26 2007, 03:53 PM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Lurker is right....I am in CA as I type reading communications from Danny to CA members about those who have been trying to defend 3ABN.......that is all I read so far, but I am not logged in either........Everybody who wants to see better hurry up before they shut it down...you know how quick they get the information here! LOL!!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church