Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13079&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:44:50 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dannyshelton.com, Huh?
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #46

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 05:58 PM) [snapback]187911[/snapback]

Wow, looks almost identical to the earlier info I gave links to,and PB's been looking up...
http://whois.domaintools.com/clubadventist.com
Stan Jenson, I see you are back, would you like to comment, and (or) explain?

And Lurker, was there any special reason, you just happened across this info, today? scratchchin.gif

Well, the cooperation was nice while it lasted...
psssst Sonshineonme
secret.gif Your fruits are showing, again
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 26 2007, 05:58 PM
Post #47

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 04:49 PM) [snapback]187931[/snapback]

And Lurker, was there any special reason, you just happened across this info, today? scratchchin.gif
Well, the cooperation was nice while it lasted...
psssst Sonshineonme
secret.gif Your fruits are showing, again

You are right Aletheia. It was nice while it lasted. My fruits? Good fruit I hope!
What more can I say dunno.gif . I tried.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Mar 26 2007, 06:01 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #48

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Wow,

Amazing what you can find out in web archives!

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://3abn.org

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #49

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 26 2007, 07:59 PM) [snapback]187933[/snapback]

Wow,

Amazing what you can find out in web archives!

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://3abn.org

Yeah, neat huh? smile.gif It comes in handy when doing research, and when trying to find something on a webpage which you have read before...

If you click on the links in those archived homepages it will take you to more archived pages from back then.

I just wish they weren't always so far behind in archiving, but then again, the internet is huge....

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 26 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #50

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

Did you notice that the whole month of May, 2004 at 3ABN website is missing.

TVsnack.gif

Rosyroi @---;---;-----

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #51

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Mar 26 2007, 06:52 PM) [snapback]187954[/snapback]

TVsnack.gif

Rosyroi @---;---;-----

Yes, indeedy I did. What is interesting is that a letter of explanation about Linda Shelton was posted on May 20th so there should be at least a May 20th in the archive but there isn't. Guess archives are subjective things...

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #52

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Mar 26 2007, 09:52 PM) [snapback]187954[/snapback]

TVsnack.gif

Rosyroi @---;---;-----

As are many other months, if you look at all carefully. Updates are always archived. If there is no change or reason to archive as in searches requested and done by webcrawlers, etc, and it's the same as before, then it isn't done.

And your point was what, more of the conspiracy? And the implication that Danny Shelton is so powerful he controls the internet archives and the world wide web now also???? roflmao.gif

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 26 2007, 08:12 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 08:19 PM
Post #53

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Rosyroi,

Did you notice that I said archives must be subjective things? Did you also notice that I didn't mention anything about a conspiracy?

I have no independent knowledge about web archives. The first time I heard about such things was a little earlier today. It just seems that adding a notice on May 20, 2004 would be a change. At least I think it would qualify as a change.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040612111239/...-statement.html

I wonder who is responsible for adding archives. Would it be the webmaster? Like I said, it appears that perhaps archives are subjective.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 26 2007, 08:33 PM
Post #54

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Mar 26 2007, 02:24 PM) [snapback]187863[/snapback]

snack.gif

QUOTE(Jnana15 @ Mar 26 2007, 02:53 PM) [snapback]187869[/snapback]

Am I invited? I'll bake homemade bread while you watch roflmao.gif TVsnack.gif

I got Veggie Skrimps and Whig!
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 08:33 PM
Post #55

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 26 2007, 10:19 PM) [snapback]187959[/snapback]

Rosyroi,

Did you notice that I said archives must be subjective things? Did you also notice that I didn't mention anything about a conspiracy?

I have no independent knowledge about web archives. The first time I heard about such things was a little earlier today. It just seems that adding a notice on May 20, 2004 would be a change. At least I think it would qualify as a change.

I wonder who is responsible for adding archives. Would it be the webmaster? Like I said, it appears that perhaps archives are subjective.

PB

PB, please don't be so prickly, did you notice I wasn't replying to you, and truthfully hadn't even seen your post yet ,as our posts are only minutes apart?

And your may 20 posted letter is here:

Webmasters can't take away from the archives, what is, just is. although they can trigger a webcrawler to capture pages that will add another copy to the archives. And any update is supposed to...

The archives are simply made up by the captrured of photoed copy of a website and it's pages made by the webcrawlers and such in the various search engines etc.

The guy who made the website with the archives database we are talking about simply designed a program to gather it all into one database. There is a rather informative article in wikipedia about it all, if interested. I forgot his name, but you should be able to find it by entering the wayback machine there.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 26 2007, 08:41 PM

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 26 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 08:33 PM) [snapback]187965[/snapback]

PB, please don't be so prickly, did you notice I wasn't replying to you, and truthfully hadn't even seen your post yet ,as our posts are only minutes apart?

And your may 20 posted letter is here:

Webmasters can't take away from the archives, what is, just is. although they can trigger a webcrawler to capture pages that will add another copy to the archives. And any update is supposed to...

The archives are simply made up by the captrured of photoed copy of a website and it's pages made by the webcrawlers and such in the various search engines etc.

The guy who made the website with the archives database we are talking about simply designed a program to gather it all into one database. There is a rather informative article in wikipedia about it all, if interested. I forgot his name, but you should be able to find it by entering the wayback machine there.

Aletheia,

Thank you! I learned a lot from you today!! Very helpful...

Snoopy

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #57

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Aletheia,

Sorry if you thought I was being prickly. I did think you were responding to my post so that is my bad.

Posting a letter on May 20th would be a change so I don't understand why there isn't an archive for that day.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
roxe
post Mar 26 2007, 09:09 PM
Post #58

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(lurker @ Mar 26 2007, 01:41 PM) [snapback]187882[/snapback]

It still takes me to Club Adventist but when I get there, it now says access denied. It was wide open before.

more info...

appears to be "open" now... got to read the ds interview threads...

down at the bottom of the page it has links to other pages... so i clicked the down arrow and chose linda shelton...

just got thru reading her interview threads...

not a member... looks like both pages are open to read...

didn't try any others...

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 26 2007, 09:19 PM
Post #59

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]187958[/snapback]

As are many other months, if you look at all carefully. Updates are always archived. If there is no change or reason to archive as in searches requested and done by webcrawlers, etc, and it's the same as before, then it isn't done.

And your point was what, more of the conspiracy? And the implication that Danny Shelton is so powerful he controls the internet archives and the world wide web now also???? roflmao.gif

Did I say anything about conspiracy Alethia? I don't appreciate being attacked. I have seen a lot of it lately and it tires me out. Why not just try to carry on a decent conversation instead of attacking? I have stood up to those trying to attack or discredit me. But never attacked those who attacked me.

I have made suggestions or made comments or agreed with someone but I try to do unto others as I would have them do unto me.

Rosyroi (sorry my rose wilted after the attack)

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #60

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 26 2007, 11:05 PM) [snapback]187974[/snapback]

Aletheia,

Sorry if you thought I was being prickly. I did think you were responding to my post so that is my bad.

Posting a letter on May 20th would be a change so I don't understand why there isn't an archive for that day.

No problem then, and thank you.

Possibly the letter was written May 20 but not added to the website till it was updated at the beginning of June?? dunno.gif

I do know the letter explaining why she wouldn't be back was done that way, it was sent out first to subscribers then added after that to the website, at least I think so, I'm gonna double check on that.

The above seems likely to me also, because I was under the impression that the first announcement came at the campmeeting at the very end of May?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 26 2007, 09:24 PM

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church