Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13085&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:47:38 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mr Joy's Creditability, Owner of save3abn.com
erik
post Mar 27 2007, 02:31 AM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 26 2007, 10:07 PM) [snapback]188109[/snapback]

Erik,

What do you base the above idea on? The attorneys feel there is no case? Don't we need to wait and see if any individuals are served before you come to that conclusion?
We all are sinners in need of God's cleansing blood. I am sure that Bob is busy tonight trying to accumulate a list of all the things I have done so that he can add them to whether or not I have been to church this month or not.

What will it take to satisfy you? Do you need to be privy to the evidence of 3ABN. Let's say you recieve an invitation tomorrow from someone offering to share with you the evidence that 3ABN has in regards to the issues. They will fly you there and let you become privy to it all - what then Erik? Let's expand that and say that someone who is privy to the evidence gains the privilage of presenting it here and they lay it out - how many will accept it? How many will claim it is manipulated, manufactured? How many will move on and let the subject rest? Would you if you had the evidence presented to you?

The sad fact is that the Linda camp (Joy, Pickle, Matthews, and of course Linda) have brought us to this point - court cases. [here is a warning Erik, this post will be attacked because I dare say that Linda has responsibility in the events that have occured over the past 20 years, much less the past 3]

The truth will be made evident. Pickle, et al can feel comfortable in the belief that they will not havce to bear legal responsibility for their words and actions - but we will see.

- FHB

FHB,

What would satisfy me. in simple words the truth no matter what it is. if i had that yes i would move on and defend the less guilty side.

well that is a good question for a Great Start some simple straight forward answers to the very confusing messages that danny and 3abn have put, before all this happen my total connection to 3 abn was that my church had given away some of the 3abn dishes, and then about a year after that or so at church the 3Abn watchers in my church said we need to pray for danny because of the tax stuff and then the marriage went south because linda had an affair.

So image my shock when I was forward from a friend of mine, that linda was saying she never had an affiar, and well thought this sounds like a guilty lady trying to get out of and then some people at church said that they had heard that 3abn was under attack on th internet so i did a little checking and found a couple of forums, you and i both know what was on those forums. this being the main one. so i came here and was fully ready to launch into this wicked people here that were hurting the work of God, BUT i decide to read the whole forum from the start and guess what it danny's words and actions more then any one thing such did sit right with me, so i decide to watch what happened until was and still to this quite sure that Danny has been less then forthcoming with the whole truth, now i have not always agreed with the methods that some of linda's supporters have used, but i certainly do not approve of the methods that i see Danny's side using either.

If someone was willing to let me look at the proof, and it clearly showed Linda was wrong I would be the first to Defend Danny and 3abn, But I am basically a nobody in the this whole thing so I" personally doubt that that offer will come to me.

But Like have tried to say more then once I am for the simple truth to be told the Good the bad and the ugly parts, i for one see all of those in the bible, so why would i not expect to see those in the people of God in this modern times.

So Fhb, has to the degree of linda's guilt for that last 20 years, for some of what people are accusing danny and 3 abn yes she holds some of the blame, maybe more then what we know right now maybe less time will tell. Do I think she is at least partly responsible for the break up of her marriage yes i do, do i think danny shares in that burden yes i do.

the actions of the last 3 years well FHB, lets just say that my guess if the whole truth is known some day then yes sadly my guess is that linda may have blame to bear but, i know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Danny has some blame to bear to.

IF had totally access to the whole truth, and saw that danny was blameless then i would defend him.
But based on the tax case ruling, and the worlds and actions of danny himself then i would say you are going need a big pile of proof.

By the way if you are offering a chance to see the proof then i accept your offer, just pm.

Well it is late and i am probablely making a fool out of my self, erik.

Erik

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post Mar 27 2007, 02:36 AM
Post #107

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,439

Fallible,

Please do not accuse me of one side or the other. In all honesty and from reading the post I find both parties at fault. I do not believe that Linda is entirely without fault. I for the life of me cannot understand why she would not just cut ties with the doctor or let someone else be the go between. And from the post I find Danny a bit cold in respect to his step son. Actually I believe the people on both sides have a little bit of the truth. I dont see anything in the accusations with the exception of the Tommy thing as being able to prosecute. I am troubled at the letter from the step daughter about Dannys actions. I am also troubled about the 100,000 dollars given to Linda by the doctor. [c[/color][color=#FF0000]But more than anything I am sadden about the lack of Love from the board and from the people on both sides. In a way I agree with Calvin on this and that is I wish that this would go away.

As for number seven I gathered that from the sermons that I heard with my own ears which seem to imply that Danny was the chosen of God like Moses. Or from the sermon that seem to apply that he was like John the Baptist.

Fallible do you love Linda? Do you love Danny? I can honestly say that I really was impressed with the both of them for some time. But this whole thing is so so sad and to me shows more than anything a lack of love. Even when a suggetst end is given the sides are soooo unloving that all they seem to be able to think about is their side saving face. Honestly I truely believe both have been under attack from satan and the individuals (board) in charge should have given them both time off from the ministry to work things out. But I can see the pride of the board, after all linda did not obey their orders. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 27 2007, 07:02 AM
Post #108

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Why would you say this at 9:35pm:

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 09:35 PM) [snapback]188092[/snapback]

Or as unsupported as Linda's against Danny. Bob If you insist on obsessing about FHB's church attendance please start a new thread and I am sure we can all be entertained with the highlights of his church attendance over the years. We can then discuss the questions ask you about being ordained and why aren't you and all the other. But until you do lets focus on you and Joy.

And then turn around moments later and say essentially the same thing?

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 09:35 PM) [snapback]188094[/snapback]

Bob, since you are so obsessed with FHB's church attendance, please start a new thread and I am sure we can all be entertained from reading highlights of his church career. There would be the place for you to answer my questions about you being ordained or not and why. But, in the meantime this thread is on you and Gailon. Let's stick to it.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 27 2007, 07:28 AM
Post #109

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(mystery- man @ Mar 27 2007, 03:36 AM) [snapback]188125[/snapback]

Fallible,

Please do not accuse me of one side or the other. In all honesty and from reading the post I find both parties at fault. I do not believe that Linda is entirely without fault. I for the life of me cannot understand why she would not just cut ties with the doctor or let someone else be the go between.

As far as I know, it was Linda's son, Nathan, who was hooked on drugs. I've been told, correctly or incorrectly, that one of the drugs involved was meth.

Now, if I had a son on meth, myself, I would not "cut ties with the doctor" to please the people who don't give a rip about my son.

One thing you will notice, is that Danny's defenders rarely, if ever, mention Nathan Moore. But if I were Nathan Moore, I might be a little upset with Dr. Walter Thompson, interfering with my doctor and my mother in this situation. Dr. Walter Thompson, chairman of the board of 3ABN, of all people, should know all about patient-doctor relationships, and should have butted out, in my opinion.

Now, when you get to the "I want to spend my life mending broken people" slogan spouted by Danny Shelton, it is my opinion that when the chips were down, neither Danny nor the 3ABN Board members were there for Linda Shelton.

However, as I said, you won't hear Danny Shelton and the 3ABN Board mention Nathan Moore very often, if at all, because methamphetamines do not fit the spin the 3ABN board members have been trying to supply, albeit, unsuccessfully, for the past three years.

In fact, the 3ABN Board and Danny Shelton do not remind me of the Seventh-day Adventists that I recall from my childhood in any way. I don't remember the Adventists back then being cold and heartless and hardened. Personally, I think 3ABN talks the talk, but does not walk the walk; As a result, I have decided that 3ABN belongs with a class of people whom I do not wish to have around.

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Mar 27 2007, 07:56 AM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 27 2007, 07:31 AM
Post #110

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 27 2007, 01:30 AM) [snapback]188090[/snapback]

I am sure, then, that you will want to adjust your "credibility criteria" and no longer listen to sister, watchbird, sonshineonme, mozart, hershey, and a myriad of others coming from your camp. After all, insistence on anonymity makes them less than credible.

Just because you don't know who they are does not mean I don't either...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 27 2007, 07:35 AM
Post #111

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Panama_Pete,

Way to keep it real! Thanks for the reminder. Sacrificing the well-being of young men seems to be something the leadership of 3abn has been all too willing to do.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 27 2007, 07:45 AM
Post #112

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 27 2007, 01:29 AM) [snapback]188087[/snapback]

Mr J,

And here you are wrong beyond any shadow of a doubt. I made no accusations, made no claims, I asked if those made by someone else were infact true. If these claims which have been made by others as well were true.

I did not accuse, only asked if they were true. The fire storm that ensued seems to be an indication that the concerns may have validity in fact. We will see as things flesh out over the next few weeks.

- FHB

Have you verified these claims? Or are you assuming the sensational nature of them will be sufficient to make Gailon back off and thus you are not concerned with whether they are in fact true and neither have nor intend to verify them.

If you have not, then you are making an allegation based on hearsay... which seems to be a common thread in the dispatches from your camp. None of you is ever an actual participant in any of the things you dredge up... you just heard it from a source you are declaring credible without independent verification on your part and without the necessary information required for others to either confirm or refute it.

Scripture has a term for such... several, in fact.

In His service,
Mr. J

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 27 2007, 03:02 AM) [snapback]188116[/snapback]

PS: I go to church regularly.

" A man may sink by such slow degrees that, long after he is a devil, he may go on being a good churchman or a good dissenter, and think himself a good Christian." - Gordon MacDonald

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 27 2007, 07:49 AM
Post #113

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

Kevin.... its apparent to me that this is another thread of mass distraction..... why not leave those who believe that they are writing for the lurkers or those whose hearts are for the lord to themselves..... they are not interested in the truth any more that Danny was interested in staying married to Linda....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Observer
post Mar 27 2007, 07:53 AM
Post #114

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 26 2007, 02:48 PM) [snapback]187885[/snapback]

Maybe the story hasn't hit the main stream press because the so-called investigator of 3ABN only wants his fame to exist within the Adventist community. Why would he be concerned, well let's ask Bob Pickle and Greg Matthews who appear to be Gailon A. Joy's spokesmen - or at least they are closest to him in regards to the 3ABN story and because Mr. Joy doesn't post here so they are his spokesmen. Do the claims provided below which were made (HERE) have any basis in fact? If they do, it would seem that Mr. Joy has a past and reputation that would make most skeptical Americans very wary of anything he claimed to be "the truth." However, there doesn't seem to be much skepticism here about his "truth" which is used to support the local novella published here and the postings of "sister" so maybe America wouldn't be so skeptical of someone who was convicted of embezzelment and now has this litany of claims of against him to deal with.

The Internet reveals some interesting information. The following claims are made against Mr. Joy by an individual with obvious first hand information of the situation. Both quotes can be found HERE:
In another post the author of the above refers to a personal interaction he had with G. A. Joy:
Now, additional questions that need to be raised in regards to this last quote are:

"Did he have any right to draw on that account?"

and

"Do the individuals he controlled these accounts for know he did this?"

What does this say about the integrity of his work, his "evidence", his motive for trying to take Danny and 3ABN down? If you were Linda wouldn't you be concerned about this man representing you? If his "evidence" is used to support the novella found here in this forum and the postings of sister - how accurate can they be?

- FHB

O. K. You have asked me to respond:

I have followed as many of the links that I could find. I found the posting on "atomorrow" that you referenced above, by a John Alfke. A review of Mr. Alfke's bio clearly shows that he is haveing fun, and likely going beyond the truth with overstatements. Do we relly take seriously his question regarding the 72 virgins, and his claim to be a Chipendale dancer? I do not think so.

But, after all of this, I can not find any Internet link to the issues that he claims may be found on the Internet, and that you reference.

If you seriously want people to respond, you need to provide us withe the origonal Internet links. If you would do that, your request that we (I) respond would be a valid one. If you can give me the origonal Internet source, and/or the source (if that is applicable) for the Internet reference, I wll attempt to follow it down, and comment on it.

I can not be considered to make a valid comment on something that you do not provide a reference source for me to review. Right now your reference is probably third hand, or more, and comes by way of an individual who has contaminated his credibility with a comment (joking I suppose) regarding 72 virgins, and more.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 27 2007, 09:12 AM
Post #115

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Cindy posted this in another thread, which is evidence that there is a coordinated effort, of which Cindy is a part of to discredit those who don't agree with the Danny supporters....(emphasis mine)

----- Original Message -----
To: ~ Cindy...
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: New Thread

"Great thread Cindy. Your OP was great and illicted the expected response . . . stone throwing, character assassination, etc.

Nobody offered anything to refute your point, in fact they never addressed your point at all, instead trying to turn it into a personal attack on your integrity and character (guess the rules are out the window already!) "

"There is new material on Pickled's web site. It includes Danny's financial affidavit. Nothing for Linda is posted for comparison. More evidence of the unbalanced approach the man uses. I wonder how he would feel if his entire life were posted on the Internet for public review?"

I wonder who the email is from and who else got it.... scratchchin.gif We do know that Cindy got it, and FHB got it because he started the post that attempts to discredit Mr. Joy....interesting indeed.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 27 2007, 09:22 AM
Post #116

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

An aquaintance provided me with an interesting email.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ATomorrow post
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 21:26:09 -0500
To: John Alfke <john8verse32@aol.com>

Hi John.

I saw your two posts at
http://www.atomorrow.com/discus/messages/1...html?1171910258

Is there anything Gailon needs to make right with you or anyone else?

WebMaster

To date, 10 days later, John has not replied to the query. One has to wonder why.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 27 2007, 09:27 AM
Post #117

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

IPB Image

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 27 2007, 07:12 AM) [snapback]188155[/snapback]

Cindy posted this in another thread, which is evidence that there is a coordinated effort, of which Cindy is a part of to discredit those who don't agree with the Danny supporters....(emphasis mine)
I wonder who the email is from and who else got it.... scratchchin.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 27 2007, 09:41 AM
Post #118

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 27 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]188155[/snapback]

I wonder who the email is from and who else got it.... scratchchin.gif We do know that Cindy got it, and FHB got it because he started the post that attempts to discredit Mr. Joy....interesting indeed.....

Di, Sera, Jnana15, SSOM, PB, Dr Re, Rosyroi, Lookin4Truth, this one is at my place. I just cleaned the grill. Have you ever had roasted medusa? Only meat i am providing. On the other hand, I could also invite all the chocoholics for the first meeting as I am willing to share my stash.....

Oh yes, hostess gifts like watches are optional..... ohmy.gif

TVsnack.gif pepsi.gif

PS .....Di I love the smilie notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 27 2007, 09:44 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 27 2007, 09:46 AM
Post #119

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

So they are going to a lot of sites an dposting the same posts? Ok, these people don't work, have no family, friends, pass out tracks.....?

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 27 2007, 07:22 AM) [snapback]188159[/snapback]

An aquaintance provided me with an interesting email.
To date, 10 days later, John has not replied to the query. One has to wonder why.

PB

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 27 2007, 09:48 AM
Post #120

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 27 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]188155[/snapback]

We do know that Cindy got it, and FHB got it because he started the post that attempts to discredit Mr. Joy....interesting indeed.....

For all we know, given the attack chihuahua act of fhb, he could be the one who wrote it... regardless, I am sure it made the rounds to all the usual suspects...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church