Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13085&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:47:42 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mr Joy's Creditability, Owner of save3abn.com
Noahswife
post Mar 27 2007, 10:24 AM
Post #136

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 27 2007, 12:08 PM) [snapback]188178[/snapback]

Shall we get back on topic or continue planning NW's party?

And I will attest to the fact that not a single email was sent or phone call made to anyone in the planning of this party. Is that on topic enough PB?

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 27 2007, 10:26 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 27 2007, 10:25 AM
Post #137

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

See now, you just had to mess up that Kumbayah moment............. no.gif But since you did, go ahead and tell us about that email Clay posted. Chicken marinading anyway, I got time.

NW, PB, have some dip? How about some Propel, got all flavors..........
pepsi.gif

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 27 2007, 09:17 AM) [snapback]188182[/snapback]

That is so sweet of you. I love picnics and Bar-B-Qs! I'm rather partial towards big juicy Shamburgers myself. I could bring the fixins for that? But since we're supposed to stay on topic.why don't we move this all to a more fitting and scenic location such as possibly the barbara Kerr thread, the sexual Molestation thread or even the Linda Shelton's letter thread?

Everybody up for it??

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 27 2007, 10:27 AM
Post #138

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 27 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]188155[/snapback]

Cindy posted this in another thread, which is evidence that there is a coordinated effort, of which Cindy is a part of to discredit those who don't agree with the Danny supporters....(emphasis mine)
I wonder who the email is from and who else got it.... scratchchin.gif We do know that Cindy got it, and FHB got it because he started the post that attempts to discredit Mr. Joy....interesting indeed.....

Hmm.. I thought the closed thread was regarding my credibility, and this one is about the credibility of the 3ABN investigators???

In any case Clay, wonder no more. FHB's OP had nothing to do with that letter, and I confess....

It wasn't from D.S. W.T. or any member of the board, or even any employee of 3ABN.

And I also confess, I am part of a coordinated effort to get to the truth, and to throw out the trash.

Course we might disagree about what trash is, one man's garbage is another man's treasure.

Peace--

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 27 2007, 10:29 AM
Post #139

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 27 2007, 08:24 AM) [snapback]188185[/snapback]

And I will attest to the fact that not a single email was sent or phone call made to anyone in the planning of this party. Is that on topic enough PB?

Sure...

And if truth looks like trash to some, we may have a problem.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 27 2007, 10:35 AM
Post #140

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Now, see, this would be alright, except that is not what the email says. It says you are not posting to do anything but cause confusion and are interested in the answers to any of your "questions" just negative responses. So your post is nonresponsive. Try again!

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 27 2007, 09:27 AM) [snapback]188187[/snapback]

Hmm.. I thought the closed thread was regarding my credibility, and this one is about the credibility of the 3ABN investigators???

In any case Clay, wonder no more. FHB's OP had nothing to do with that letter, and I confess....

It wasn't from D.S. W.T. or any member of the board, or even any employee of 3ABN.

And I also confess, I am part of a coordinated effort to get to the truth, and to throw out the trash.

Course we might disagree about what trash is, one man's garbage is another man's treasure.

Peace--

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 27 2007, 10:44 AM
Post #141

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 27 2007, 11:27 AM) [snapback]188187[/snapback]

Peace--

no not even.... what was interesting was the email that you provided that in essence gave the marching orders to do what you all have tried to do in this thread... i.e. spread Mr. Joy's life all over the internet..... that is what is interesting....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 27 2007, 10:57 AM
Post #142

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 27 2007, 08:44 AM) [snapback]188190[/snapback]

no not even.... what was interesting was the email that you provided that in essence gave the marching orders to do what you all have tried to do in this thread... i.e. spread Mr. Joy's life all over the internet..... that is what is interesting....

That is right Clay. I think the words of the anonymous emailer summed it up:

"stone throwing and character assasination"

What I agree with, though, is now that FHB brought this issue up it is important to follow it through to see what the truth turns out to be. If GAJ has taken advantage of folks and it has not been resolved, it may speak to a character problem. If the charges are baseless, where did they come from? That would speak to a character problem with the one making the original claims.

Ultimately, does that change the credibility of anything that is posted on save3abn or here? If so, what and why.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 27 2007, 11:00 AM
Post #143

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 27 2007, 12:27 PM) [snapback]188187[/snapback]

If you consider the equivalent of sitting on Edgar Bergen's lap with his hand in your back a coordinated effort.

We're still waiting for that list of the things related to 3ABN you have talked about that you were actually a participant of or a first hand witness to, Cindy... let's discuss those and leave the things you are speaking of on hearsay be dealt with by those who were there...

Personally, I don't believe you have been a participant in any specific incident and are only speaking as you are being directed by others...

Prove me wrong. Provide the list.

In His service,
Mr. J

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 27 2007, 12:44 PM) [snapback]188190[/snapback]

They arent even spreading his 'life' all over the internet; they have cherry picked things with the intent of impugning, discrediting and embarassing Mr. Joy, in the hope that it will cause him to rethink his chosen course of action...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 27 2007, 11:01 AM
Post #144

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 27 2007, 12:44 PM) [snapback]188190[/snapback]

Really?

Well if my understanding of what was written to me, and what I posted has any relevance to you, then is not what I read, nor my understanding, nor did I see Joy mentioned...

It appears to me you jumped to the wrong conclusions and did so in error because you have preconceived and false ideas about me, and FHB also, and so started out from the get go. with faulty premises.

Judging anothers motive and intents is generally not good, unless you have more then opinions to go on...

Respectfully, I honestly don't see what you posting that letter in this thread has to do with the issue of the credibility of those investigating and reporting about the #ABN issues.

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 27 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #145

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 27 2007, 10:27 AM) [snapback]188187[/snapback]

Can you also say that it wasn't from a family member of the Sheltons as well? Not Ronnie, Teresa, Kenny, or any of the rest?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 27 2007, 11:07 AM
Post #146

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 27 2007, 12:01 PM) [snapback]188195[/snapback]

Really?

Well if my understanding of what was written to me, and what I posted has any relevance to you, then is not what I read, nor my understanding, nor did I see Joy mentioned...

It appears to me you jumped to the wrong conclusions and did so in error because you have preconceived and false ideas about me, and FHB also, and so started out from the get go. with faulty premises.

Judging anothers motive and intents is generally not good, unless you have more then opinions to go on...
Respectfully, I honestly don't see what you posting that letter in this thread has to do with the issue of the credibility of those investigating and reporting about the #ABN issues.

then you have read and not comprehended.... and that is a personal problem I cannot help you with....

I may do alot of things... jumping to wrong conclusions has never been one of those things... because you cannot understand doesn't mean that those who do read and comprehend cannot.... we see the connection even when you cannot or choose not to....

Lastly, judging motives... hmmmm I have worked in the mental health field for over 20 yrs.... that experience has given me pretty good insight into the motives of others.... especially those of you and your band of truth-benders......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 27 2007, 11:08 AM
Post #147

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 27 2007, 01:12 AM) [snapback]188120[/snapback]

Alethia Said: "You've all but killed Tommy Shelton with your accusations and claims about him ..."

Now, Alethia;

These are my opinions and thoughts;

1 Are you taking your chill pills plus all other medication?
2. Do you have cataracts?
3. Have you had any recent head injuries?
4. Do you frequesntly get up and leave the room and forget why?
5. Are you sitting very close to your monitor?
6. Have you checked your blood Pressure and found it a bit too high?
7. Are you usually right, but frequently cab clearly see others as wrong?
8. Are you mentally sane, but have doubts about the other posters?
9. Do you get headaches from reading posts at BSDA?
10. Do you feel/know that you are right and everyone else is wrong?

It appears to me that you are able to manage output, but can not process input with accuracy. If you answered yes to any of the above questions, feel free to contact me at your earliest convience.

We can meet at a nearby hospital and have some herbal tea and help each other in our quest of truth, Please do not let the barbed wire around the tops of the 16' fence worry you. They are there for show, if you know what I mean.

The gaurd will let you in, but you must give him your personal items. They will be returned upon your departure at some far future date.

Feel free to have dinner on us. I will join you as soon as possible.

Doesn't this sound like a fun, fun adventure? I am looking forward to our open discussions at that time. We may even try to do that Chippendale dance! Hey, better yet, do you belly dance? How about Pole dancing? Don't worry, they have free classes.

Your insane/screwy friend
Franny Babe!

The beginning of this post: # 1-7 & # 1-5 are my reply to your post. The balance is with TONGUE IN CHEEK!

We could all use a break and breath in and breath out. Laugh a few times and realize that life is short. Smell the roses while we can. Tomorrow may be too late.

I have had more than one laugh tonight and feel younger already! I refuse to look in the mirror, for tonight at least.

Crazy Daisy Fran

I found this particularly insulting and uncalled for. Fran, you are suspended for a week. I am getting tired of all the insults on both sides. The suspensions will keep getting longer. If I have to suspend you a second time it will be pernament, and I don't care who your are, how long you have been here, what your post count is, etc. This applies to everyone.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 27 2007, 11:15 AM
Post #148

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 27 2007, 01:01 PM) [snapback]188195[/snapback]

Practically everything you've posted judges the motives and intents of others and is based on opinions and hearsay; by your own admission you are not a witness... so measuring you by the measure you mete... you are "generally not good"...

But I am sure most had already deduced that...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 27 2007, 11:18 AM
Post #149

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 27 2007, 12:35 PM) [snapback]188189[/snapback]

Now, see, this would be alright, except that is not what the email says. It says you are not posting to do anything but cause confusion and are interested in the answers to any of your "questions" just negative responses. So your post is nonresponsive. Try again!

Diane, respectfully you can't possibly know my motive and intent. And you don't know what I do, and that is that no one knew ahead of time what I was going to write about or post. No one knew ahead of time why I posted it, nor did I discuss it beforehand with anyone.

The e-mail was in response to what I had written because that individual had just read it, and knew nothing about it before then.

Why was the replies and responses to what Iposted expected?

Well when the same type of replies and arguments are given over and over, you expect it. That's it plain and simple.

Now for someone who keeps advising me to read what's written and accusing me of not being able to comprehend that, It may suprise you to know, I often have that same opinion of you on reading what you post to me, such as the above.

Please try for one moment to accept what I just explained, and then read what actually was written with that in mind.

""Great thread Cindy. Your OP was great and illicted the expected response . . . stone throwing, character assassination, etc.

Nobody offered anything to refute your point, in fact they never addressed your point at all, instead trying to turn it into a personal attack on your integrity and character (guess the rules are out the window already!) ""

I respectfully ask that the "things that make you go hmmm..." thread be reopened, and all these posts about the letter which was posted in it, be moved there.

I am not Gailon Joy and this topic is not about my credibility. It does not appear that the OP in the thread is being addressed either.

Thank you for listening.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 27 2007, 11:21 AM

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 27 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #150

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 27 2007, 09:18 AM) [snapback]188202[/snapback]

Diane, respectfully you can't possibly know my motive and intent. And you don't know what I do, and that is that no one knew ahead of time what I was going to write about or post. No one knew ahead of time why I posted it, nor did I discuss it beforehand with anyone.

The e-mail was in response to what I had written because that individual had just read it, and knew nothing about it before then.

Why was the replies and responses to what Iposted expected?

Well when the same type of replies and arguments are given over and over, you expect it. That's it plain and simple.

Now for someone who keeps advising me to read what's written and accusing me of not being able to comprehend that, It may suprise you to know, I often have that same opinion of you on reading what you post to me, such as the above.

Please try for one moment to accept what I just explained, and then read what actually was written with that in mind.

""Great thread Cindy. Your OP was great and illicted the expected response . . . stone throwing, character assassination, etc.

Nobody offered anything to refute your point, in fact they never addressed your point at all, instead trying to turn it into a personal attack on your integrity and character (guess the rules are out the window already!) ""
I respectfully ask that the "things that make you go hmmm..." thread be reopened, and all these posts about the letter which was posted in it, be moved there.

I am not Gailon Joy and this topic is not about my credibility. It does not appear that the OP in the thread is being addressed either.

Thank you for listening.

No it is not about your credibility, but if you all are wanting to discredit Mr. Joy then may i suggest a different route that might just work better.

Have tommy shelton make a Statement that he did not in fact do the things that the Letters from the young men and boys, and mothers say that he did do.

Have danny write out in simple terms with clear proof that his ex wife was guilty of anything more then talking to much on the phone.

Those type of statements will discredit Mr. Joy so much faster then if he paid his rent or not. I mean to me it sounds like if true that mr. joy might color out side the lines a little bit, guess that is why Dannys appearing to color out side the lines is so easy for him to spot.

Erik

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church