Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13085&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:47:40 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mr Joy's Creditability, Owner of save3abn.com
princessdi
post Mar 27 2007, 09:50 AM
Post #121

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok, NW, but you know you can't fire up the grill without any chicken...........can I bring my own? I'll also bring my show stopping chili dip( vegggie style of course)LOL!!! I was looking for a smoking gun smiley and found that instead! LOL!!

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 27 2007, 07:41 AM) [snapback]188164[/snapback]

Di, Sera, Jnana15, SSOM, PB, Dr Re, Rosyroi, Lookin4Truth, this one is at my place. I just cleaned the grill. Have you ever had roasted medusa? Only meat i am providing. On the other hand, I could also invite all the chocoholics for the first meeting as I am willing to share my stash.....

Oh yes, hostess gifts like watches are optional..... ohmy.gif

TVsnack.gif pepsi.gif
PS .....Di I love the smilie notworthy.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 27 2007, 09:53 AM
Post #122

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 27 2007, 07:41 AM) [snapback]188164[/snapback]

Di, Sera, Jnana15, SSOM, PB, Dr Re, Rosyroi, Lookin4Truth, this one is at my place. I just cleaned the grill. Have you ever had roasted medusa? Only meat i am providing. On the other hand, I could also invite all the chocoholics for the first meeting as I am willing to share my stash.....

Oh yes, hostess gifts like watches are optional..... ohmy.gif

TVsnack.gif pepsi.gif
PS .....Di I love the smilie notworthy.gif

NW,
would medusa qualify as vegan? rofl1.gif

If not, I will gladly attend for a few morsels of chocolate. (A woman willing to share her stash...inconceivable!) If I take any international flights between now and the gathering, I will check the catalogue for watches and see what I can afford to do.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 27 2007, 09:57 AM
Post #123

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 27 2007, 11:50 AM) [snapback]188168[/snapback]

Ok, NW, but you know you can't fire up the grill without any chicken...........can I bring my own? I'll also bring my show stopping chili dip( vegggie style of course)LOL!!! I was looking for a smoking gun smiley and found that instead! LOL!!

Bring all the chicken you want Di. I do have a good recipe somewhere I used once for a party that marinated it in coconut milk and some other spices if you want to try it. Dips are always appreciated.
And now that I think about it, I am not biased so Lee and Aletheia you are invited as well. Any thing you would like in particular?

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 27 2007, 10:00 AM
Post #124

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 27 2007, 07:46 AM) [snapback]188166[/snapback]

So they are going to a lot of sites an dposting the same posts? Ok, these people don't work, have no family, friends, pass out tracks.....?

Di,

You would have to ask FHB for that info. All I am certain of today is that I didn't even know there was a forum called Adventist of Tomorrow until yesterday.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 27 2007, 10:00 AM
Post #125

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 27 2007, 11:57 AM) [snapback]188170[/snapback]

Bring all the chicken you want Di. I do have a good recipe somewhere I used once for a party that marinated it in coconut milk and some other spices if you want to try it. Dips are always appreciated.
And now that I think about it, I am not biased so Lee and Aletheia you are invited as well. Any thing you would like in particular?

I hear crow is in season... dunno how much per pound it goes for, tho... never ate any, myself...but i hear it tastes like chicken...

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Mar 27 2007, 10:03 AM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 27 2007, 10:02 AM
Post #126

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 27 2007, 11:53 AM) [snapback]188169[/snapback]

If not, I will gladly attend for a few morsels of chocolate. (A woman willing to share her stash...inconceivable!) .

PB

PB, someone has to since I have it in writing that Sera does not share.....

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 27 2007, 10:03 AM
Post #127

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 27 2007, 07:57 AM) [snapback]188170[/snapback]

said the spider to the fly... roflmao.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 27 2007, 10:04 AM
Post #128

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 27 2007, 12:00 PM) [snapback]188172[/snapback]

I hear crow is in season... dunno how much per pound it goes for, tho... never ate any, myself.

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr. J, I don't know if they carry crow at my local high end market but I do know they were selling some croc recently. (or was that gator back in January? I think they have a fresh stash in for next weekend).

--------------------

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 27 2007, 10:05 AM
Post #129

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Oooooooh! That sounds good!!!

Aaawwww!!! "I need you, You need me. We're all a part of God's Body, Stand with me agree with me, We're all a part of God's Body...........I need you to Survive"

That is so beautiful, NW...... crybaby.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 27 2007, 10:08 AM
Post #130

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 27 2007, 08:00 AM) [snapback]188172[/snapback]

I hear crow is in season... dunno how much per pound it goes for, tho... never ate any, myself...but i hear it tastes like chicken...

In His service,
Mr. J

Kevin, step away from the crows! (they happen to be my favorite birdies) No one should eat things that live longer than most humans, IMO

Now this is a much nicer way to distract and divert!

Shall we get back on topic or continue planning NW's party?

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 27 2007, 10:10 AM
Post #131

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 27 2007, 12:08 PM) [snapback]188178[/snapback]

Kevin, step away from the crows! (they happen to be my favorite birdies) No one should eat things that live longer than most humans, IMO

Now this is a much nicer way to distract and divert!

Shall we get back on topic or continue planning NW's party?

So PB, is the topic Clay's question?

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 27 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #132

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 27 2007, 12:10 PM) [snapback]188179[/snapback]

Absolutely...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 27 2007, 10:17 AM
Post #133

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 27 2007, 08:10 AM) [snapback]188179[/snapback]

Well, I think if we discussed our opinions of Clay's question we would be back on topic. I was just getting worried since nobody else was heading us back to the topic so I figured I would go ahead and drop the shoe. Perhaps they are all sleeping in since the discussion went on so late last night. So, maybe we could still safely have some fun... rofl1.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 27 2007, 10:17 AM
Post #134

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 27 2007, 11:57 AM) [snapback]188170[/snapback]

That is so sweet of you. I love picnics and Bar-B-Qs! I'm rather partial towards big juicy Shamburgers myself. I could bring the fixins for that? But since we're supposed to stay on topic.why don't we move this all to a more fitting and scenic location such as possibly the barbara Kerr thread, the sexual Molestation thread or even the Linda Shelton's letter thread?

Everybody up for it??

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 27 2007, 10:21 AM
Post #135

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 27 2007, 08:17 AM) [snapback]188182[/snapback]

That is so sweet of you. I love picnics and Bar-B-Qs! I'm rather partial towards big juicy Shamburgers myself. I could bring the fixins for that? But since we're supposed to stay on topic.why don't we move this all to a more fitting and scenic location such as possibly the barbara Kerr thread, the sexual Molestation thread or even the Linda Shelton's letter thread?

Everybody up for it??

Ah yes, a BBQ in the sexual molestation thread. Sounds lovely. You going to invite Calvin?

rofl1.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church