Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13085&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:47:36 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mr Joy's Creditability, Owner of save3abn.com
Lee
post Mar 26 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #91

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,957

Pickle--start a new thread or pm Bystander about this--we are not interested in it or how or when FHB went to church

You are trying to change the topic again....tsk tsk!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 26 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #92

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 10:27 PM) [snapback]188086[/snapback]

On point one, give me solid examples to show that I don't. Since you haven't yet, we can only assume that you know that I definitely have at least one leg that works.

On point two, why is it so difficult for you to say that you currently and regularly attend the church you claim is your home church?
No, I think she was referring to the fact that a pastor wrote Danny referring to a male stripper, and Danny responded back. The implication is that Danny is the one being referred to. The allegation is that he was exposing himself.
Excellent question.

And more importantly, what evidence has he produced to support his claims? Or are his accusations as unsupported as Danny's against Linda?

Bob, since you are so obsessed with FHB's church attendance, please start a new thread and I am sure we can all be entertained from reading highlights of his church career. There would be the place for you to answer my questions about you being ordained or not and why. But, in the meantime this thread is on you and Gailon. Let's stick to it.

This post has been edited by Bystander: Mar 26 2007, 11:38 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 26 2007, 11:42 PM
Post #93

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

I will say that the only instance Gailon could think of that John could be referring to regarding landlords was something like this:

Gailon et. al. put $20,000 of improvements into a leased/rented property that they had an option to buy. It got sold out from under them, with the understanding that they would have free rent in exchange for the sweat equity they were losing. They then were demanded to pay rent anyway, which they rightfully refused.

Gailon can't figure out who all the other landlords might be. My guess, perhaps wrong, is that John may be referring to simultaneous owners of a single property, not 5 or 6 non-simultaneous owners of different properties.

The above is what Gailon told me last week when i came across this.

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 27 2007, 12:35 AM) [snapback]188093[/snapback]

Pickle--start a new thread or pm Bystander about this--we are not interested in it or how or when FHB went to church

You are trying to change the topic again....tsk tsk!!!

You have every right to speak for yourself.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 27 2007, 12:35 AM) [snapback]188092[/snapback]

Or as unsupported as Linda's against Danny.

Which specific allegations are you speaking of? Linda isn't the one who wrote Dryden's 2003 letter. She isn't the one who said on the air that tommy had to retire early because a ferry was so stressful. She isn't the one who said on the air that ASI was going to hear any accusations and complaints. Really, there are so few allegations coming from Linda, for you to even say this suggests that you are trying to spin the situation.

Are you an ordained minister?

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 26 2007, 11:46 PM
Post #94

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 27 2007, 12:42 AM) [snapback]188095[/snapback]

Are you an ordained minister?

Bystander an ordained minister? Who cares what he is....

But Pickle answer this: Are you a doctor? Where did you get your doctorate? What university did you attend and what was your dissertation on?

Please STOP, think carefully, sit very still and try to stay focused!! Remember what this thread was about? At least try to think clearly.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 26 2007, 11:47 PM
Post #95

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 10:42 PM) [snapback]188095[/snapback]

Bob don't make Calvin come on here and have to tell you that TS goes into another thread. Now you addressed what you think is a renting story but what about the judgement on the automobile? did it or did it not get repossessed and/or is it going to be?

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 11:47 PM
Post #96

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 27 2007, 12:58 AM) [snapback]188053[/snapback]

This sounds rather familiar. I think it was in an email or PM intended to intimitate me into being quiet the last time I questioned your side of the fence.

He emailed me that too. for the same reason, and just the other day he posted this to me on a forum, and cracked me up:

"I have not intimidated you by email. And I would strongly recommend
that you not post any of my communications to you in an effort to
prove me wrong, lest everyone find out what I really did say to you.

Bob"

Ok I'm sorry, slightly offtopic.gif

Also Bob, I emailed Gailon as you asked

....and asked him when he attended Church last : rofl1.gif

Ok seriously, I did email him and if he sends his answer to me instead of posting it himself, I'll post it for him as I told him I'd do.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 26 2007, 11:49 PM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 26 2007, 11:52 PM
Post #97

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]188098[/snapback]

He emailed me that too. for the same reason, and just the other day he posted this to me on a forum, and cracked me up:

"I have not intimidated you by email. And I would strongly recommend
that you not post any of my communications to you in an effort to
prove me wrong, lest everyone find out what I really did say to you.

Bob"

Ok I'm sorry, slightly offtopic.gif
Also Bob, I emailed Gailon as you asked

....and asked him when he attended Church last : rofl1.gif

Ok seriously, I did email him and if he sends his answer to me instead of posting it himself, I'll post it for him as I told him I'd do.

Seriously, should one of us ask him when he attended church last and what the sermon topic was on? rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif notworthy.gif

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 26 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #98

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]187988[/snapback]

And why would FHB need to get Gailon's side of the story. Gailon has had a posting party over in his little corner of the world (yours too) without getting other people's side. He can be "outed" by the same standards
Erik, you don't understand why FHB would bring it up? C'mon. This guy is trying to make a mockery out of 3abn and the people while also trying to destroy people's character in the process. You have to ask why that anyone would question his credentials or lack thereof, his financial status, his ethics? You find out these answers and then you also have a motive.
Erik we know what side you're on but surely you can be a little more even handed on something as obvious as this.

Bystander,

I am on the side of truth, Period when the truth falls Danny's way then i will support him, When the truth falls Linda's Way i will support her. AND then the truth falls some were in the middle then i will call it like i I see it.

THis seems to be a case of the Truth falling in the middle I.E. the Lawyers have said there is no case so the Pro Danny side is falling back to next line.

If this stuff is True then Mr. joy is sinner like the rest of us, and needs to come clean.

Just sinner Like me Linda Danny Tommy, and rest who are in this whole thing, The Trouble is that instead of Pro-Danny Side coming Clean THEy SEEM to be trying the old childhood trick of telling Mommy(in this case the viewing public) that Erik( or in this case Mr. joy) did this or that so that Tommy and Danny some how get forgotten in the rush to punish The other guy. Now if thinking this way is taking sides i am sorry I am calling it Like I see it.

Bystander, At this point Danny is way ahead to stand be a man and say this the proof against Linda, or to stand up and Say I have no real Proof against linda please forgive me, And knowing many of the Danny faithful they will forgive him and keep sending in the money, but this trying to have your cake and eat too. Is killing him.

Erik

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 27 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #99

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(erik @ Mar 27 2007, 01:54 AM) [snapback]188102[/snapback]

. . . the Lawyers have said there is no case so the Pro Danny side is falling back to next line.

Erik,

What do you base the above idea on? The attorneys feel there is no case? Don't we need to wait and see if any individuals are served before you come to that conclusion?

QUOTE(erik @ Mar 27 2007, 01:54 AM) [snapback]188102[/snapback]

If this stuff is True then Mr. joy is sinner like the rest of us, and needs to come clean.

We all are sinners in need of God's cleansing blood. I am sure that Bob is busy tonight trying to accumulate a list of all the things I have done so that he can add them to whether or not I have been to church this month or not.

What will it take to satisfy you? Do you need to be privy to the evidence of 3ABN. Let's say you recieve an invitation tomorrow from someone offering to share with you the evidence that 3ABN has in regards to the issues. They will fly you there and let you become privy to it all - what then Erik? Let's expand that and say that someone who is privy to the evidence gains the privilage of presenting it here and they lay it out - how many will accept it? How many will claim it is manipulated, manufactured? How many will move on and let the subject rest? Would you if you had the evidence presented to you?

The sad fact is that the Linda camp (Joy, Pickle, Matthews, and of course Linda) have brought us to this point - court cases. [here is a warning Erik, this post will be attacked because I dare say that Linda has responsibility in the events that have occured over the past 20 years, much less the past 3]

The truth will be made evident. Pickle, et al can feel comfortable in the belief that they will not havce to bear legal responsibility for their words and actions - but we will see.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 27 2007, 12:16 AM
Post #100

Advanced Member

QUOTE(erik @ Mar 26 2007, 10:54 PM) [snapback]188102[/snapback]

Bystander,
I am on the side of truth, Period when the truth falls Danny's way then i will support him, When the truth falls Linda's Way i will support her. AND then the truth falls some were in the middle then i will call it like i I see it.

THis seems to be a case of the Truth falling in the middle I.E. the Lawyers have said there is no case so the Pro Danny side is falling back to next line.

Just sinner Like me Linda Danny Tommy, and rest who are in this whole thing, The Trouble is that instead of Pro-Danny Side coming Clean THEy SEEM to be trying the old childhood trick of telling Mommy(in this case the viewing public) that Erik( or in this case Mr. joy) did this or that so that Tommy and Danny some how get forgotten in the rush to punish The other guy. Now if thinking this way is taking sides i am sorry I am calling it Like I see it.
Bystander, At this point Danny is way ahead to stand be a man and say this the proof against Linda, or to stand up and Say I have no real Proof against linda please forgive me, And knowing many of the Danny faithful they will forgive him and keep sending in the money, but this trying to have your cake and eat too. Is killing him.

Erik

Erik do you really think that what has been done to DS and 3abn on the web is having his cake and eating it too? Hardly. As I have stated before, the board will decide what is to be done and when it is to be done. In the meantime their world hardly revolves around this. There is a ministry to be run and those involved are up to their eyeballs in work. So, even though there will be accountability for those involved in creating this mess, 3abn has a more than full, plate. They can't just drop everything and present their side any time they want to.
Furthermore, I noticed that you started your first post in this thread by saying it looks like or maybe the attorneys don't have a case and blah blah...By the time you had said it a couple of times..you are almost stating it as fact. Let's be clear that is something you just came up with on your own with nothing at all to back it up.
You will be surprised.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 27 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #101

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 27 2007, 01:15 AM) [snapback]188075[/snapback]

FHB,
Actually, Aletheia brought it up early on.

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=188024

PB

Sorry

I only did so in reply to Bob's claims that FHB needs to talk to people before posting here about them as he [Bob] does, and his challenge to show where he [Bob] did not.

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=188008

and I also clearly said: "Also what about Gailon Bob and these things he's done? Which is the actual topic." -- as your link shows.

I too agree that Tommy Shelton and the allegations against him, are a discussion for another thread.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 27 2007, 12:45 AM

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post Mar 27 2007, 12:56 AM
Post #102

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,439

I can probably help answer some of the requested information seeing that I am a outsider and a monetary contributor to 3abn.

1. Danny is accused by his step daughter of inappropiate sexual contact.
2. Tommy is accused of inappropiate sexual contact with young males.
3. Danny is accused of living in adultry and divorcing his wife without Biblical reasons, at the same time saying he is mending broken people and spreading the undiluted 3 angels message.
4. Danny is accused of using money inappropiatly while at the same time requesting donars send more money.
5. The board at three abn is accused of showing that they do not have a clue as to how to manage Gods property and or show loving kindness to one of their own.
6. That is the case of Linda Danny was trying to get rid of Her for a younger lady (more implied than actually stated, tho I have seen no proof of the previous statement).

On the other hand the other side is saying.

1. Danny is being falsely accused by his step daughter
2. Linda gave up the ministry for another man, while her husband Danny faught valiantly to keep Her.
3. Tommy is being falsely accused of sexual contact with young males (Tho I have not seen anyone really refute this accusation).
4. That the board at three abn are really loving people who did the only thing they could possibly do given the circustances as they were.
5. Danny has never misused any of the money at 3abn.
6. That 3 abn is under attact falsley because of the wonderful end time message "sending the undiluted message around the world" to counter act the counterfeit.
7. Danny is the chosen one anoited as it were by God and that others are just jealous or angry.

This is not all but these are the main topics I get from looking at this forum.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 27 2007, 01:02 AM
Post #103

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(mystery- man @ Mar 27 2007, 02:56 AM) [snapback]188115[/snapback]

I can probably help answer some of the requested information seeing that I am a outsider and a monetary contributor to 3abn.
1. Danny is accused by his step daughter of inappropiate sexual contact.
2. Tommy is accused of inappropiate sexual contact with young males.
3. Danny is accused of living in adultry and divorcing his wife without Biblical reasons, at the same time saying he is mending broken people and spreading the undiluted 3 angels message.
4. Danny is accused of using money inappropiatly while at the same time requesting donars send more money.
5. The board at three abn is accused of showing that they do not have a clue as to how to manage Gods property and or show loving kindness to one of their own.
6. That is the case of Linda Danny was trying to get rid of Her for a younger lady (more implied than actually stated, tho I have seen no proof of the previous statement).
On the other hand the other side is saying.
1. Danny is being falsely accused by his step daughter
2. Linda gave up the ministry for another man, while her husband Danny faught valiantly to keep Her.
3. Tommy is being falsely accused of sexual contact with young males (Tho I have not seen anyone really refute this accusation).
4. That the board at three abn are really loving people who did the only thing they could possibly do given the circustances as they were.
5. Danny has never misused any of the money at 3abn.
6. That 3 abn is under attact falsley because of the wonderful end time message "sending the undiluted message around the world" to counter act the counterfeit.
7. Danny is the chosen one anoited as it were by God and that others are just jealous or angry.
This is not all but these are the main topics I get from looking at this forum.

M/M,

Okay, you have concisely identified some of the issues . . . but what about the OP. Can you bring any light to that so we can know if there is concern to be had in regards to Linda's chosen spokesman?

I will ask you to make a comment on one of your claims. The last one, #7a (Danny being the chosen one . . .) in the list you identify as the "other side" . . . have you and others completely blown this out of context? Can you identify where this came from and provide the entire context in which it occured?

- FHB

PS: I go to church regularly.

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 27 2007, 01:03 AM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 27 2007, 01:12 AM
Post #104

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 10:06 PM) [snapback]188008[/snapback]

Bob,

edit- to add clarification

You've all but killed Tommy Shelton with your accusations and claims about him and using him to harm his brother's ministry, and when I asked if you had talked to Tommy before publishing all this about him, and asked him his side?

You told me you didn't. (you never asked him one thing about what you had already judged him guilty of) because the focus of your investigation was really Danny.

Now you again demand of others what you don't do?

So far you've been Joy's spokesman, so why don't you ask him? He's your partner.

And this whole thing doesn't suprise me, I've heard about some of this elsewhere, before this.

Alethia Said: "You've all but killed Tommy Shelton with your accusations and claims about him ..."

Please clarify who has made accusations against Tommy Shelton? If I recall correctly, that would be the victims, Right? This is a run down of my understanding.

1. It is Tommy's own documented admission and actions that have caused him much pain. Then bringing the subject to light was done in 2003. Gailon Joy, Bob Pickle and Greg Matthews were not organized and maybe had never heard of each others. Tommy Shelton's own actions are what have almost killed him, as you have stated, by reaping the rewards of HIS actions. He has been forgiven. After reading Carol's letter, I have a tendency to believe he is forgiven under God's law. However, God himself said we should obey the Laws of God and the Laws of the land, unless it conflicts with God's You cannot take care of one and forget the other.

2. This 2003 Documented report came to light because of VICTIMS comming forth. This was long before the investigationg team.

3. We have those VICTIMS because of Tommy Shelton's "ACTIONS!"

4. Danny Shelton has received bad press because he chose "NO ACTION" when these things came to his attention.

5. Because he took "NO ACTION", Danny Shelton is an accomplise of these actions against these VICTIMS.

6. These things finally came to light at BSDA, Maritime Online, and Save3ABN.com.

7. All of the sudden 3ABN is loosing support!

8. The blame was shifted by Dannyites with a threat of litigation against BSDA posters who have been talking for years now, yet, they are now to blame for hurting 3ABN Finances!

7. Now the family at BSDA and Maritime Online have begun to question your sanity! Surely you have no clue, right?

As I see it:

1. The victim have right to bring action against Tommy Shelton becase of HIS actions.

2. Because 3ABN was asked to become involved, but chose the "NO ACTION" plan, a case against 3ABN could come from the VICTIMS for that lack of action.

3. Tommy's actions have hurt 3ABN Financially. 3ABN could take action against Tommy Shelton for this lose of finances. Then further, Tommy Shelton could take action against 3ABN for not helping when he asked for help. Danny's help was NO help.

4. BSDA Posters have nothing to do with 3ABN. (except for a few.) Our freedom to discussion has been attacked. Do we have a right to take action against the Dannyites? What I see is pure and simple harrasement.

5. Tommy Shelton's actions made his actions public. He must deal with it. (This is easier said than done) It is very real and many times people choose to try to live outside of reality.

Now, Alethia;

These are my opinions and thoughts;

1 Are you taking your chill pills plus all other medication?
2. Do you have cataracts?
3. Have you had any recent head injuries?
4. Do you frequesntly get up and leave the room and forget why?
5. Are you sitting very close to your monitor?
6. Have you checked your blood Pressure and found it a bit too high?
7. Are you usually right, but frequently cab clearly see others as wrong?
8. Are you mentally sane, but have doubts about the other posters?
9. Do you get headaches from reading posts at BSDA?
10. Do you feel/know that you are right and everyone else is wrong?

It appears to me that you are able to manage output, but can not process input with accuracy. If you answered yes to any of the above questions, feel free to contact me at your earliest convience.

We can meet at a nearby hospital and have some herbal tea and help each other in our quest of truth, Please do not let the barbed wire around the tops of the 16' fence worry you. They are there for show, if you know what I mean.

The gaurd will let you in, but you must give him your personal items. They will be returned upon your departure at some far future date.

Feel free to have dinner on us. I will join you as soon as possible.

Doesn't this sound like a fun, fun adventure? I am looking forward to our open discussions at that time. We may even try to do that Chippendale dance! Hey, better yet, do you belly dance? How about Pole dancing? Don't worry, they have free classes.

Your insane/screwy friend
Franny Babe!

The beginning of this post: # 1-7 & # 1-5 are my reply to your post. The balance is with TONGUE IN CHEEK!

We could all use a break and breath in and breath out. Laugh a few times and realize that life is short. Smell the roses while we can. Tomorrow may be too late.

I have had more than one laugh tonight and feel younger already! I refuse to look in the mirror, for tonight at least.

Crazy Daisy Fran

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 27 2007, 02:05 AM
Post #105

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 10:16 PM) [snapback]188113[/snapback]

Erik do you really think that what has been done to DS and 3abn on the web is having his cake and eating it too? Hardly. As I have stated before, the board will decide what is to be done and when it is to be done. In the meantime their world hardly revolves around this. There is a ministry to be run and those involved are up to their eyeballs in work. So, even though there will be accountability for those involved in creating this mess, 3abn has a more than full, plate. They can't just drop everything and present their side any time they want to.
Furthermore, I noticed that you started your first post in this thread by saying it looks like or maybe the attorneys don't have a case and blah blah...By the time you had said it a couple of times..you are almost stating it as fact. Let's be clear that is something you just came up with on your own with nothing at all to back it up.
You will be surprised.

Bystander,

Then why on earth would any of #an supporters drop them themselves to the others sides means, if they had a case?

I am unsure has anyone else about what the lawyers for 3abn are going to do, but to tell you the truth the actions of the Pro danny crowd sure make it look like the lawyers are saying they do not have a case. I f i am wrong then so be it. Time will Tell.

All i see if all these Charges are in fact not true against Mr. Joy then all your sides has done is give him any easy path to walk down if decides to sue for twisting his character to the seven winds.

And coming from people that are always decrying this happening to Danny and Tommy is to me a bit self serving.

Plus it changes little that we have three signed letters concerning Tommy actions sitting out on the table, all un refuted to this day.

Erik

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church