Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13085&st=255 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:49:37 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mr Joy's Creditability, Owner of save3abn.com
Pickle
post Mar 28 2007, 06:03 PM
Post #256

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

#1. We talked about it earlier and I told him I thought you would post the whole thing. He didn't seem to care.

#2. It's a secret. But who knows? Maybe I'll have to tell in a court of law.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 28 2007, 06:32 PM
Post #257

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 28 2007, 02:46 PM) [snapback]188548[/snapback]

Let slip? roflmao.gif PB, I POSTED it. It was hardly a slip. Please stop with the drama you're killing me..... rofl1.gif

wwjd,

"lets slip" is just as dramatic as was the "shocking allegations" about a car repossession. I just thought I would add some irony to the titilating morsel you and bystander were dangling out at us. Certainly you are familiar with my sense of humor by now. But if it is killing you, I guess I better work on my style.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 28 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #258

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 28 2007, 08:03 PM) [snapback]188570[/snapback]

#1. We talked about it earlier and I told him I thought you would post the whole thing. He didn't seem to care.

#2. It's a secret. But who knows? Maybe I'll have to tell in a court of law.

Maybe...

So what does the letter say specifically about the allegations in the OP?

Nothing really, except nearly 10 years ago a realtor was making demands of Joy for rent which he calls ludicrous. And sometime in the future his response will be direct and specific, and humiliating[but not now...]

"The response will be as direct and specific as it was nearly ten years ago when I went directly to the realtors office and answered his ludicrous demand. And it will unfortunately probably cause him as much embarrassment now as it did then!!! Believe me when I tell you, I have no problem answering the accuser!!!"

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 28 2007, 07:30 PM
Post #259

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 28 2007, 06:00 PM) [snapback]188569[/snapback]

That was fine. Thank you. I do hope it was ok'd by Joy first tho--

And I am somewhat curious how you ended up with a e-mail to me, as I know your address and didn't see it anywhere??

Well, Cindy, joys email looks like a whole lot of do to about nothing. He rambled around for a while, patted himself on the back several times and did his usual MO with slamming 3abn but when the smoke cleared, I didn't see any specific answers.

Cindy, don't forget,....the eagle has landed, the spin is a twirl and up is down....... blink.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 28 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #260

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 28 2007, 08:30 PM) [snapback]188588[/snapback]

Well, Cindy, joys email looks like a whole lot of do to about nothing. He rambled around for a while, patted himself on the back several times and did his usual MO with slamming 3abn but when the smoke cleared, I didn't see any specific answers.

that I will agree with... I read it twice and I am still looking for the answer to the question.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 28 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #261

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 28 2007, 07:38 PM) [snapback]188590[/snapback]

that I will agree with... I read it twice and I am still looking for the answer to the question.....

He very clearly said he was working on an answer. And I have a feeling the answer may be more than just his words. If he goes about getting documents from previous landlords, that could take a little time.

But maybe it will be just his words. I don't know.

You have to admit, he said something more substantial than Danny et. al. has done when they get asked questions. And if Fallible called him now, he would get quite a few details, far more than I got today when I called Danny et. al.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 28 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #262

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 28 2007, 07:42 PM) [snapback]188591[/snapback]

He very clearly said he was working on an answer. And I have a feeling the answer may be more than just his words. If he goes about getting documents from previous landlords, that could take a little time.

But maybe it will be just his words. I don't know.

You have to admit, he said something more substantial than Danny et. al. has done when they get asked questions. And if Fallible called him now, he would get quite a few details, far more than I got today when I called Danny et. al.

You have to be kidding!!!! Surely you don't think that after your smear campaign that he would give you the time of day?
If he would talk to you, We all know that it wouldn't make a hill of beans what he actually said. You would manipulate and spin the words to make then into whatever you needed them to be.
Get real...of course he isn't going to have a conversation with you.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 28 2007, 08:05 PM
Post #263

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Why not? If I were him, I would, because I would hope I wouldn't have anything to hide.

But notice I didn't say I tried to talk to Danny.

And as far as I know, I haven't manipulated or spun anything he's said. If you beg to differ, as I've asked before, be specific rather than make vague accusations.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 28 2007, 08:26 PM
Post #264

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

I just got a call from someone wondering why I said I called Danny et. al. and then said I didn't call Danny. To protect the identity of the one I called, I said Danny et. al., which I take to be a synonym for Danny and company, Danny's side, that sort of thing. So I called someone from Danny's camp, but not necessarily Danny himself.

And by the way, since Danny himself told me that he wasn't going to answer questions till after ASI was done with whatever they were going to do, and since ASI is now done, he shouldn't have any problem answering questions ... if he has nothing to hide.

The one I talked to today said he/she had nothing to hide, and then proceeded to say that he/she was going to hide the answers to my questions. I really, honestly, don't get it.

You expect something like this from certain politicians we've had recently, but not people in charge of Seventh-day Adventist ministries.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 28 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #265

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Observer @ Mar 28 2007, 11:05 AM) [snapback]188418[/snapback]

FHB:

Thank you for your response to me.

First, I would like to comment a little on proof:

...He just may exaggerate

blink.gif oh my ohmy.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 28 2007, 08:45 PM
Post #266

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 28 2007, 10:26 PM) [snapback]188598[/snapback]

I just got a call from someone wondering why I said I called Danny et. al. and then said I didn't call Danny. To protect the identity of the one I called, I said Danny et. al., which I take to be a synonym for Danny and company, Danny's side, that sort of thing. So I called someone from Danny's camp, but not necessarily Danny himself.

And by the way, since Danny himself told me that he wasn't going to answer questions till after ASI was done with whatever they were going to do, and since ASI is now done, he shouldn't have any problem answering questions ... if he has nothing to hide.

The one I talked to today said he/she had nothing to hide, and then proceeded to say that he/she was going to hide the answers to my questions. I really, honestly, don't get it.

You expect something like this from certain politicians we've had recently, but not people in charge of Seventh-day Adventist ministries.

Bob,

I can say with almost absolute certainty that no one today said "I am going to hide the answers to your questions, Bob" That is exactly why no one wants to talk to you.

Why you even think anybody at 3ABN would want to talk to you, or answer your questions is just unbelievable.

Literally you have them damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

Several tried to answer you in the beginning and then you twisted what they said every single time,and claimed it was proof of guilt, so when they stopped answering, you claimed that is proof of their guilt also, because they would answer if they weren't.

Please get a clue.

You have proven yourself to be a accuser of the brethren, regardless of what they say, or do not say.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 28 2007, 08:46 PM

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 28 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #267

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

The bible teaches that we are to be 'discrete' or use "discretion." That means we don't blab everything we know. This doesn't mean a person is dishonest--it just means they are careful in what they say.

But obviously to you Pickle, it means a person is dishonest. Better read your Bible from cover to cover again. Look up the word "discretion" and see what it means.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 28 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #268

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

The individual and I talked about discretion. We both see the necessity of being discrete. We could agree on that, as well as on other things.

And we weren't talking about blabbing everything they knew. We were talking about someone who claims they have nothing to hide choosing not to answer a few simple questions that would have been easy to answer if they didn't have anything to hide.

End of story.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 28 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #269

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 28 2007, 09:45 PM) [snapback]188607[/snapback]

Bob,

I can say with almost absolute certainty that no one today said "I am going to hide the answers to your questions, Bob" That is exactly why no one wants to talk to you.

Please get a clue.

You have proven yourself to be a accuser of the brethren, regardless of what they say, or do not say.

You can say with "almost absolute certainty"? blink.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Mar 28 2007, 10:02 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 28 2007, 10:12 PM
Post #270

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 28 2007, 07:07 PM) [snapback]188612[/snapback]

The bible teaches that we are to be 'discrete' or use "discretion." That means we don't blab everything we know. This doesn't mean a person is dishonest--it just means they are careful in what they say.
But obviously to you Pickle, it means a person is dishonest. Better read your Bible from cover to cover again. Look up the word "discretion" and see what it means.

Lee,

I can't help but be reminded of some of your March 12th words to Bob Pickle:
Pickle your unwillingness to answer the question shows your are not a honest person. Period end of sentence. But no matter because I have my answer very plainly. Thanks.

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=184818

If I am reading these two posts correctly, you seem to have a separate set of rules for each group. Care to comment?

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:49 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church