Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13085&st=240 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:49:33 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mr Joy's Creditability, Owner of save3abn.com
PeacefulBe
post Mar 28 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #241

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

March 26, 2007, Bystander submitted the shocking allegation about a car repossession:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=188012

March 28, 2007, wwjd lets slip that he has seen the actual documentation of car repossession judgement today:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=188523

Yes, wwjd, I would agree with you that there does seem to be a pattern here. Just not perhaps the one you are trying to build.

But back to the actual story, regarding the claims Mr. Alfke posted on the ATomorrow forum, do you have any documentation in your possesion that will verify those? So far I haven't gotten any response back from Mr. Alfke.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 28 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #242

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 28 2007, 03:25 PM) [snapback]188538[/snapback]

March 26, 2007, Bystander submitted the shocking allegation about a car repossession:

March 28, 2007, wwjd lets slip that he has seen the actual documentation of car repossession judgement today:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=188523

Yes, wwjd, I would agree with you that there does seem to be a pattern here. Just not perhaps the one you are trying to build.

But back to the actual story, regarding the claims Mr. Alfke posted on the ATomorrow forum, do you have any documentation in your possesion that will verify those? So far I haven't gotten any response back from Mr. Alfke.

PB, not only are you very good at keeping track of things (consistant and inconsistant), you are very patient and long suffering.... giggle.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 28 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #243

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 28 2007, 04:57 PM) [snapback]188519[/snapback]

scratchchin.gif

I do appreciate Aletheia posting "Wow, NW -- you rock!"

Well it's hard to ignore the obvious, when you kicked my butt. biggrin.gif

Like others have said, I think if we all got together we might find we have far more in common than divides us.

That might end up being true NW, I certainly hope and pray for that. I think if we all have thee same goal in mind and pray for God's will to be done then it certainly will lead us all to the same point.

I've heard some argue that when Paul spoke of letting each be fully persuaded in their own mind, he was saying divisions and differences are ok.

I hold the opposite view, he was saying 'don't quibble and argue, stop finding fault with each other and sweatin the small stuff, each of you go find the truth for yourselves,

For if I find the truth and if you find the truth, and actually if each does that then obviously we will all discover the same truth. For truth is absolute, and not subjective as the modern world claims.

Anyway then as Paul said we can all be of one mind and of one accord, and really that will only happen if we "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus"

Ok-- gettin off my soapbox now.

And thanks..

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 28 2007, 04:40 PM
Post #244

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 28 2007, 03:29 PM) [snapback]188540[/snapback]

PB, not only are you very good at keeping track of things (consistant and inconsistant), you are very patient and long suffering.... giggle.gif

SSOM,
Thanks, but the credit for this must go to Calvin's handy dandy "Search" feature! rofl1.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 28 2007, 04:44 PM
Post #245

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 28 2007, 03:40 PM) [snapback]188545[/snapback]

SSOM,
Thanks, but the credit for this must go to Calvin's handy dandy "Search" feature! rofl1.gif

Well, I give you an A+ for using those handy dandy tools! spoton.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 28 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #246

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 28 2007, 05:25 PM) [snapback]188538[/snapback]

Let slip? roflmao.gif PB, I POSTED it. It was hardly a slip. Please stop with the drama you're killing me..... rofl1.gif

This post has been edited by wwjd: Mar 28 2007, 04:47 PM

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 28 2007, 04:49 PM
Post #247

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 28 2007, 06:25 PM) [snapback]188538[/snapback]

...But back to the actual story, regarding the claims Mr. Alfke posted on the ATomorrow forum, do you have any documentation in your possesion that will verify those? So far I haven't gotten any response back from Mr. Alfke.

Mr Joy answered me finally but I am not clear on whether he wanted me to post it, or not. He said quite a bit but never really managed to address anything specifically which Mr Alfke reported...

He claims he will answer tho-- and "The response will be as direct and specific" and he will "copy the circle in an e-mail response that will go far wider than just BSDA."

Has Mr Joy ever deigned to post here?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 28 2007, 04:55 PM
Post #248

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Aletheia,

My thought is you should post the whole thing. I would.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 28 2007, 04:57 PM
Post #249

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 28 2007, 06:46 PM) [snapback]188548[/snapback]

Let slip? roflmao.gif PB, I POSTED it. It was hardly a slip. Please stop with the drama you're killing me..... rofl1.gif

I particularly liked the part where although you and Bystander have posted you use the same computer, you somehow revealed a pattern you may not have wanted to, when you made the alleged "slip"...

That's ok, another part of their conspiracy is that only Bystander calls Bob "pickled" and that he wrote the e-mail I posted. I haven't bothered replying because it doesn't matter what I say, these people think they know more about me then I do, they already know what I do and think, and why I do it, before I do it...

Obviously this is the same kind of false assumptions that have led to such wild accusations here and on the save 3ABN website.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 28 2007, 05:05 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 28 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #250

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 28 2007, 03:57 PM) [snapback]188554[/snapback]

I particularly liked the part where although you and Bystander have posted you use the same computer, you somehow revealed a pattern you may not have wanted to, when you made the alleged "slip"...

Isn't a bit hard to use the same computer and play in the arcade at the same time?? dunno.gif roflmao.gif I suppose, it could be done...two monitors, two mice, etc... scratchchin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 28 2007, 05:13 PM
Post #251

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 28 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]188553[/snapback]

Aletheia,

My thought is you should post the whole thing. I would.

I know, but I am not you.

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 28 2007, 07:00 PM) [snapback]188555[/snapback]

Isn't a bit hard to use the same computer and play in the arcade at the same time?? dunno.gif roflmao.gif I suppose, it could be done...two monitors, two mice, etc... scratchchin.gif

No it is not hard, who says there is only one computer?

I have posted here from my Mom''s computer, as has she, and then I have gone back to my own computer and played games in the arcade while she was in the arcade also playing games. Each with our own identities. --- >We live in the same house, and share the same DSL line.

OoOoOops did I make a slip?

She didn't do anything wrong! run Mama!

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 28 2007, 05:16 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 28 2007, 05:30 PM
Post #252

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 28 2007, 05:13 PM) [snapback]188557[/snapback]

I know, but I am not you.

You want me to post it instead?

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 28 2007, 05:32 PM
Post #253

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 28 2007, 07:30 PM) [snapback]188562[/snapback]

You want me to post it instead?

Why don't you ask Joy, like I did, before doing so?

And if you do so, do me the courtesy of blocking out my name and address, I don't want a bunch of spam in my inbox. Thank you.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 28 2007, 05:37 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 28 2007, 05:54 PM
Post #254

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gailon Joy)
----- Original Message -----
To: ~ Cindy
Cc: ******, ******
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:26 AM
Subject: Re: BSDA Topic of discussion

Thank-you, Cindy, for your offer. I did indeed read the topic last evening and was told that a realtor had made some rather profound allegations last weekend while I was away. I had hoped to disregard it to avoid further embarrassment to the accuser. But Fallible's libelous extractions have made it imperative that we waste our time doing a response. Unfortunately, the response will not serve any credibility purpose as purported by Fallible but rather will go far toward discrediting the fallible human being yet again. Next time have Fallible call me and save himself some pain and me some time.

However, I will direct my response directly to the accuser and copy the circle in an e-mail response that will go far wider than just BSDA. The response will be as direct and specific as it was nearly ten years ago when I went directly to the realtor's office and answered his ludicrous demand. And it will unfortunately probably cause him as much embarrassment now as it did then!!! Believe me when I tell you, I have no problem answering the accuser!!! My only regret is that he did not pursue his claim and give me the opportunity to make his life a litigious pit and collaterally have prevented him from ever pulling the same on yet others.

I have made it a rule not to abuse the legal process by filing suit against another, even when abused or defrauded, but if one is foolish enough to bring a suit that abuses process against me, then I will defend VERY AGGRESSIVELY!!! If, in fact, one files an action and it is good law, I would simply stipulate or default and make appropriate restitution. It is the only fair way!!! I have done both in their proper forum.

I have spent the better part of my life helping virtually thousands of people through very difficult times, including divorces, legal issues, victims of fraud, bankruptcies and medical or financial setbacks. I have been gifted with sufficient life experience that we can usually help most people find a solution to the most difficult problems. Sometimes you get paid and sometimes you do not, but the satisfaction is in helping people rebuild their lives or receive restitution for the evils that beset them. Idealistic in some respects, but I can say that I have made an honest effort throughout my life to bring equilibrium to the battlefields of life for the clients that I have served.

It is the same equilibrium I will make every effort to bring to Shelton v Shelton, et siq and any other person trod upon or victimized by a unilateral or unfair system. This is a quality you clearly do not share but I find it incomprehensible that Christianity would have it any other way...but alas you and Fallible have decided to stand with the oppressors and desecrate the oracles of Honesty, Fair Play and Integrity in favor of supporting power, money and greed. You may do as you have chosen but as for me I will continue to make my life's work to bring equilibrium to the battlefield whenever appropriate and take on a few dragons whenever the Lord sees fit to allow a collision course on the path of this life. I WILL NOT STEP ASIDE for dragons!!!

I believe the simplest summation is that I have learned that no good turn goes unpunished. C'est la vie. That is the life of a Christian. Accept your lot and move forward. But never allow the dragons to go unchallenged!!! To do so is heresy!!! Much to my wife's chagrin, I have repeatedly put it all on the line. And I pray that I will continue to do so my entire life. God willing!!!

As we prepare for the legal challenge 3ABN continues to assert they will bring, we will continue to educate the stockholders in the pews in our continued effort to bring justice and mercy to its proper
conclusion. It would be appropriate for you and Fallible to consider carefully which side stands for the Christian Standards the Remnant Church demands and take a stand for those standards rather than continuing to defend such a failed hypocrisy. To continue to pretend that 3ABN is the undiluted three angels' messages and is all about mending broken people is to be virtually blind to the overwhelming evidence that is far from a crescendo.

Where will you stand when all is revealed and you have ignored the honest truth? It is time to set pride aside and join in the call for the removal of the cancer that plagues 3ABN? Your defense does not change the truth!!! Your ludicrous arguments do not solve the problem that plagues 3ABN or prevent the Judgments of the Lord from being realized at 3ABN. God's providence continues to work against 3ABN and it officers and directors, despite their best efforts. At what point do you throw the Jonah overboard that he may have his day with the fish and that the ship may be saved?

At what point do you realize that the ministry is led by a man living in open sin improperly endorsed by its board and know that the Lord has Lifted his Favor from 3ABN as a result? How could this battle continue to build after three years if the Lord's hand was not guiding it? What commandments have been breached and what standards have been set aside to allow the ministry to continue to be led by a man living in open adultery?

At some point new leadership is a must!!! If the board does not take its role seriously, than a new governance will emerge as well. But the Lord will not stand by and allow this open and blatant sin to continue unpunished. You delude yourselves to believe otherwise!!!

I implore you to consider carefully your position and to recognize the truth, to call for confession, repentance and reform. This will go far to bringing this issue a step closer to resolution and allow 3ABN to get back to its mission, whatever that may be. And so be it!!!

In the interim, I will continue to investigate and report, and plan my counterclaims and discovery!!!

Respectfully Submitted

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 28 2007, 05:32 PM) [snapback]188563[/snapback]

And if you do so, do me the courtesy of blocking out my name and address, I don't want a bunch of spam in my inbox. Thank you.

I assume you meant just your address, since your name is common knowledge here, isn't it? If it's a problem, I can edit it.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Mar 28 2007, 05:55 PM

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 28 2007, 06:00 PM
Post #255

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 28 2007, 07:54 PM) [snapback]188567[/snapback]

I assume you meant just your address, since your name is common knowledge here, isn't it? If it's a problem, I can edit it.

That was fine. Thank you. I do hope it was ok'd by Joy first tho--

And I am somewhat curious how you ended up with a e-mail to me, as I know your address and didn't see it anywhere??

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 28 2007, 06:02 PM

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:49 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church