Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13085&st=225 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:49:31 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mr Joy's Creditability, Owner of save3abn.com
princessdi
post Mar 28 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #226

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

So, Clay, Kevin, let me see if I got this skrate............this whole thread/tirade was based on some faulty information from web postings by a man with at the very least a very stange sense of humor an some serious issues? This was also in response to the "suggestion" about GJ's credibility by puting his life on the world wide web, recieved by Aletheia from............Charlie? giggle.gif Ok sorry about that part, I just could resist, but you get my point? Please tell me they didn't question the man's credibility on that.

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 28 2007, 08:28 AM) [snapback]188430[/snapback]

That truth aint bent; it's broken and left in pieces on the floor.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 28 2007, 10:55 AM
Post #227

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 28 2007, 11:52 AM) [snapback]188437[/snapback]

So, Clay, Kevin, let me see if I got this skrate............this whole thread/tirade was based on some faulty information from web postings by a man with at the very least a very stange sense of humor an some serious issues? This was also in response to the "suggestion" about GJ's credibility by puting his life on the world wide web, recieved by Aletheia from............Charlie? giggle.gif Ok sorry about that part, I just could resist, but you get my point? Please tell me they didn't question the man's credibility on that.

Ummm Di... that about sums up this truth-bending exercise.... as I said earlier.....

I would submit that in my opinion this coordinated effort has produced more garbage than treasure, more truth bending than truth....

That being the case, can garbage producers change their vocation and become successful treasure collectors?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 28 2007, 10:58 AM
Post #228

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Ok, I was just making sure I had that skrate. Just sad!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 28 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #229

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 28 2007, 07:04 AM) [snapback]188401[/snapback]

Cindy stated in post #138 of this thread:
Cindy has admitted that she is part of a coordinated effort to get to the "truth." It is apparent from the posts those who share her view and are assisting in this coordinated effort. It is also apparent that their "effort" has resulted in more confusion and truth-bending, and as she herself has noted, "one man's garbage is another man's treasure...."

I would submit that in my opinion this coordinated effort has produced more garbage than treasure, more truth bending than truth....

That being the case, can garbage producers change their vocation and become successful treasure collectors?

Clay,
Yes they most certainly can. It just takes training their eyes to see the real treasure among the trash so they don't dump the wrong stuff in the wrong pile!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 28 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #230

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 28 2007, 05:57 AM) [snapback]188380[/snapback]

Why not garlic? Did you ever hear of a town in the Far East where they eat lots of garlic. Nobody ever gets sick. And then they never have any visitors!

I have an uncle who used to swear by garlic...ate it by the spoonful...

We could smell him coming a block away!!

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 28 2007, 01:21 PM
Post #231

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

The defense attorney stood to begin his closing arguments. As he took a few, measured steps towards the jury box, he reflected on his case. It didn't look good for his client. The man had been caught leaning over the lifeless body of his wife, her blood on his arms and chest, the murder weapon in his hand and dozens of witnesses in the next room who had heard them fighting moments before.

Occasionally, as he quietly pled the circumstantial nature of the case against his client before those twelve men and women, he would pause and nervously, expectantly gaze at the courtroom door. Finally, just before he was about to sit down, a man strode through the door and handed the attorney a note. The attorney read it briefly, put it into his pocket and smiled.

"What would you say if I told you that my team has found the actual murderer of my client's wife? That this man was able to slip by the witnesses, unnoticed, viciously stab an innocent woman and then slip back out again? What would you say if I told you that my investigators have that man right outside this courtroom, ready to bring him in through those very doors?"

He flourishes his right arm in that direction and all heads turn to the doors to watch the real killer make his entrance. They wait, in hushed expectation, and wait, and wait. Finally, the clever defense attorney redirects the jury's attention back onto himself.

"Of course, there is no man waiting just outside the courtroom doors. The point is, you all looked. That shows you have reasonable doubt that my client is the actual murderer. You must, therefore, find him 'Not guilty'."

Is that what is happening here? Is this information, as yet simply unverified hearsay to this date, that was found posted on the Adventist Tomorrow forum being used as a diversion, turning attention away from the real issues? Is it an attempt to shift the guilt and focus away from some and onto others? I don't know. It would be nice if the man who made the posts would confirm or deny their credibility with some form of documentation, but he remains silent.

Is it just a convenient ploy?

BTW, the above story is a reworking of one my husband and I saw on a legal series that we follow. It's what came to my mind as this topic has unfolded.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 28 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #232

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 28 2007, 09:04 AM) [snapback]188401[/snapback]

Cindy stated in post #138 of this thread:
Cindy has admitted that she is part of a coordinated effort to get to the "truth." It is apparent from the posts those who share her view and are assisting in this coordinated effort. It is also apparent that their "effort" has resulted in more confusion and truth-bending, and as she herself has noted, "one man's garbage is another man's treasure...."

I don't know. Ask the Lindanites

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 28 2007, 02:51 PM
Post #233

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 28 2007, 09:17 PM) [snapback]188492[/snapback]

I have an uncle who used to swear by garlic...ate it by the spoonful...

We could smell him coming a block away!!

The smell keeps the people with the bugs at a distance. Turn it around, and you see how some well seasoned "garlic" might keep the witnesses at a distance. doh.gif

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 28 2007, 10:43 PM) [snapback]188516[/snapback]

Will you be in the games section tonight?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 28 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #234

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 28 2007, 03:51 PM) [snapback]188517[/snapback]

Will you be in the games section tonight?

scratchchin.gif

I do appreciate Aletheia posting "Wow, NW -- you rock!"

Like others have said, I think if we all got together we might find we have far more in common than divides us.

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 28 2007, 03:03 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 28 2007, 03:05 PM
Post #235

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 28 2007, 03:43 PM) [snapback]188516[/snapback]

The official story from the latest memo no doubt?

--------------------

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 28 2007, 03:09 PM
Post #236

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 28 2007, 08:20 AM) [snapback]188396[/snapback]

hmmm...

Coming from a EG White apologist that's rather suprising, but if that's true then you might want to review her will. It's on the estate website. It's been awhile since I read it myself, but I believe the only trust funds have to do with education of her grandchildren, and other worthy individuals.

Cindy, My thoughts....If only the people here would have scrutinized all of the allegations against DS and 3abn, like they have Mr. Joys, we probably wouldn't have to be here right now. This is what makes this whole situation so ironic it's sad. It is a totally different set of rules they go by to judge those on their side than they use to judge 3abn. All one has to do is hint at an impropiety by DS or 3abn, and everyone here is all over it. Say something about someone on their side and you get attacked for even mentioning it.
You will notice pickle never answered about the car repossession. I saw a copy of that judgement today so it did happen or is going to happen. No matter how they argue it, there seems to be a pattern here.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 28 2007, 03:10 PM
Post #237

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 28 2007, 04:09 PM) [snapback]188523[/snapback]

Cindy, My thoughts....If only the people here would have scrutinized all of the allegations against DS and 3abn, like they have Mr. Joys, we probably wouldn't have to be here right now. This is what makes this whole situation so ironic it's sad. It is a totally different set of rules they go by to judge those on their side than they use to judge 3abn. All one has to do is hint at an impropiety by DS or 3abn, and everyone here is all over it. Say something about someone on their side and you get attacked for even mentioning it.
You will notice pickle never answered about the car repossession. I saw a copy of that judgement today so it did happen or is going to happen. No matter how they argue it, there seems to be a pattern here.

more from the memo?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 28 2007, 03:52 PM
Post #238

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 28 2007, 05:09 PM) [snapback]188523[/snapback]

My thoughts also..

BTW: Alert 3 --stage 4 - sun meet road - owl flies high --bats below -- avoid droppings -- bread in basket (wink wink)

roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 28 2007, 04:05 PM
Post #239

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Well, at least it looks like they're having some fun.

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 28 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]188523[/snapback]

wwjd,
You have documentation about a claim and you're playing it close to your chest? What else are you sitting on?

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 28 2007, 04:14 PM
Post #240

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 28 2007, 03:09 PM) [snapback]188523[/snapback]

You will notice pickle never answered about the car repossession. I saw a copy of that judgement today so it did happen or is going to happen.

I know nothing about that. But why don't you post it so we can all see it?

I just talked to Gailon. Sounds like it's not even his car. You got your facts straight?

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:49 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church