Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13085&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:47:32 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mr Joy's Creditability, Owner of save3abn.com
Seraphim7
post Mar 26 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #61

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 26 2007, 11:58 PM) [snapback]188053[/snapback]

This sounds rather familiar... blah blah yada bang clang.

- FHB

Yes, this does sound familiar. blink.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 26 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 11:58 PM) [snapback]188054[/snapback]

Why should I if neither you nor Bystander nor FHB have mustered up a tiny bit of courage and contacted Gailon to ask him for an explanation, when you have taken the testimony of a single witness when the Bible requires two or three, when none of you, including John, have provided a shred of evidence that there is any validity to these allegations at all?

Now what if I found some enemy of you all on the internet that accused you (Lee) of being a prostitute, and Bystander of being a hitman for the mafia, and FHB of just having swapped wives last week, and then I came here and posted all of that and trumpeted it all and then demanded that you address these allegations, without having tried to get your side of the story first. How would you feel?

Yes, how did Danny feel when you posted all those letters from Linda for all the public to see about intimate things from his marriage. Pickle--you have a lot of gall. Neither you nor Joy used Matt. 18 and yet you immediately say FHB should have. Better wake up man! A new day is dawning.....

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
Post #63

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Best be careful there, BS. Eyewitness may have said that but, if you'll notice, she is no longer around and Bob is.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Pickle
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Fallible,

It would be helpful if you could dig up some sort of document to support John's allegations. Plus, you have a Christian duty to attempt to contact Gailon about this.

Do you currently, regularly attend the church you call your home church?

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 26 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #65

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 27 2007, 12:59 AM) [snapback]188055[/snapback]

Mr. J it would probably be more lucrative to you to go try your distracting tactics on another thread. You are wasting your time here.
Thanks

If you cant hang you are welcome to crawl back under that rock from whence you came.

My time is mine to do with as I please...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 26 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #66

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 27 2007, 12:57 AM) [snapback]188050[/snapback]

More hypocrisy from the dannyclones... if it doesnt matter who it is, that posted the info about Gailon, or what that person does or has done... it doesn't matter that Gailon has posted info about DS/TS/WT/3abn et al... and thus no need for you and fhb and bystander to be trying so hard to assassinate his character...

When are you actually going to address the content of the posts rather than slinging mud at the poster? You and the rest of your camp claims to have the necessary info to refute... yet not once have any of you actually tried, spending all of your time instead trying to discredit people rather than statements...

Why dont you just all admit you have no facts to report, much less what is needed to refute what has been stated...you've witnessed nothing, and outside of hearsay you know even less... you lack the wherewithal to deal with posts so all you have left is attacking posters.

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr. J,

Can you refute the claims in the OP? If you are bothered by the fact that Gailon has put himself into the lime light I find that surprising.

You and I are only taking what is being put out there as the purported truth and asking questions and finding answers. You want Danny, et. al. to answer all questions - so then encourage those you place your lot with to do the same.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 11:07 PM
Post #67

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 26 2007, 10:04 PM) [snapback]188061[/snapback]

Yes, how did Danny feel when you posted all those letters from Linda for all the public to see about intimate things from his marriage. Pickle--you have a lot of gall. Neither you nor Joy used Matt. 18 and yet you immediately say FHB should have. Better wake up man! A new day is dawning.....

Is this onn topic? Is this topic payback for perceived problems with Bob Pickle or is it a search for the truth of the allegations?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 26 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #68

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 27 2007, 12:04 AM) [snapback]188061[/snapback]

Whoever posted them could plainly see that those letters from Danny represented his side of the story. That's the point. Danny's side was that the marriage was over because Linda had hidden his gun. That's what he said on April 27, 2004. His words, not Linda's.

Now perhaps a case could be made for having to contact Linda before publishing that April 27, 2004, email, to get her side of the story first. But that would be ridiculous. If Danny says the marriage was over because she hid his gun, why would one need to ask Linda about it?

Or maybe someone did ask her about it.

Interesting. If Fallible and Bystander are still here, then they are anonymous users, so no one knows where they are at for sure.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
Post #69

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 26 2007, 10:05 PM) [snapback]188066[/snapback]

Mr. J,

Can you refute the claims in the OP? If you are bothered by the fact that Gailon has put himself into the lime light I find that surprising.

You and I are only taking what is being put out there as the purported truth and asking questions and finding answers. You want Danny, et. al. to answer all questions - so then encourage those you place your lot with to do the same.

- FHB

I personally think it is important to get to the truth of these matters but I also think you contacting Gailon would be in order and the Christian thing to do.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 27 2007, 12:51 AM) [snapback]188045[/snapback]

[size=2]A number of valid points have been made, but when the rubber meets the road the facts are these:

None of these attempts at misdirection change the fact that there are victims who have come forward, and have given their testimony. The victims, some of you have either ignored or tried to marginalize.

Sera,

No one here has raised the issue of TS and the claims against him. You can try and bring that into this disucssion but wouldn't you be guilty of trying to hijack this thread? If we are going to discuss the TS situation then lets take it there - here the questions revolve around GAJ and Bob's attempts to divert the discussion to other areas, like how often I attend church (did this last Sabbath).

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 26 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #71

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 09:58 PM) [snapback]188054[/snapback]

Why should I if neither you nor Bystander nor FHB have mustered up a tiny bit of courage and contacted Gailon to ask him for an explanation, when you have taken the testimony of a single witness when the Bible requires two or three, when none of you, including John, have provided a shred of evidence that there is any validity to these allegations at all?

Now what if I found some enemy of you all on the internet that accused you (Lee) of being a prostitute, and Bystander of being a hitman for the mafia, and FHB of just having swapped wives last week, and then I came here and posted all of that and trumpeted it all and then demanded that you address these allegations, without having tried to get your side of the story first. How would you feel?

Oh so you feel your sources have witnessed DS embezzling money? They have witnessed immoral behavior? They have witnessed him taking pennies from little old ladies and putting it in their pockets?

Let's turn your scenerio around Bob. Say you and your wife was cheating on you and refused to stop. You end up having to go through a bitter and miserable divorce. Later on I say that Bob Pickle is bouncing checks all over town. I say that Bob is picking up prostitutes. I say that Bob in his pretend job as treasurer of his church is lining his pockets with some offerings. Now, when people ask me how I know, I would answer an eyewitness told me. But, if the eyewitness happened to be the vengeful ex wife and/or some of her close friends, exactly how credible would those eyewittness accounts be?
Think Bob, you know I'm right.
On the other hand these allegations against Joy didn't come from any ex wife that we know about and we would have to ask ourselves why would some guy come out of nowhere to make false allegations against Joy when he has nothing whatsoever to gain?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 26 2007, 11:12 PM
Post #72

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

So FHB, did you attend Florida Hospital Church this last Sabbath? (You still haven't answered my question.)

And why are you an anonymous user? You sure have a right to be, but why are you fearful for people to know when you are around? Or is fearful the wrong word?

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #73

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 26 2007, 10:10 PM) [snapback]188071[/snapback]

Sera,

No one here has raised the issue of TS and the claims against him. You can try and bring that into this disucssion but wouldn't you be guilty of trying to hijack this thread? If we are going to discuss the TS situation then lets take it there - here the questions revolve around GAJ and Bob's attempts to divert the discussion to other areas, like how often I attend church (did this last Sabbath).

- FHB

FHB,
Actually, Aletheia brought it up early on.

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=188024

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
princessdi
Post #74

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Un Bob now you know this is not allowed. I know you are one of the few you has your identity availabl, but we are going to respect all who wish to keep th eirs annonymous...on both sides.......

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Lee
Post #75

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

speaking about bringing reproach on the church thru individuals actions, and the proverbial pot calling the kettle black, would it be of interest to know that the probable writer of those words, but at least the founder of the web site, cheated his last 5-6 landlords out of duly owed rent payments? by simply not paying, and forcing delaying tactics and threatening expensive legal proceedings? including to me? including other SDA's? including cheating a bank to obtain a limited documentation mortgage in an under-employed daughters name, then not paying and forcing a forclosure? living for free for the better part of a year?with a substantial loss to the lender? all while professing a sanctimonious belief in the churches mission to bring healing to the world???

naw, this probably isn't the time and place...

otoh, while I sympathize with Linda's situation, and she should be somehow made aware of the nature of this "support", I would not donate a dime thru this spiders web-site that I didn't expect to be misappropriated.
Quoted by John Alfke
---------------------------------------------
Mr. Alfke is on Linda's side you know. But he seems to have had some personal distasteful experience with Joy. Something that would be pretty easy to validate I'm sure.

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church