Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13246&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:42:42 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Letters Between Linda And The Thompsonville Church, J.L. re: counseling, censure & attempts at reconciliation
SoulEspresso
post Apr 17 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #166

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Apr 17 2007, 05:13 PM) [snapback]191800[/snapback]

SE is down wid that......

I know him fa sho!

snack.gif

Meaty bits, veggie bits, it's all virtual anyway ... roflmao.gif I do thank you.

*passes the chips over in exchange for meaty bits*

TVsnack.gif

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 17 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #167

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

roflmao.gif you gals are crackin' me up roflmao.gif
QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 17 2007, 02:52 PM) [snapback]191782[/snapback]

The BIBLE states - "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart...." That would speak to "what you want". Now why is "what I want" wrong..... (per you) - yet per the BIBLE it is not?

Get right or get left........

rofl1.gif I know that's right!!

Just because I pick up trash in my yard doesn't make me a garbage man/woman. Just because I can "throw down" in the kitchen - doesn't mean I am to be called a "cook".... As for the subject being about what "official counseling" is or isn't - it should be of a concern to you.

Why?

One of the repeatedly mentioned arguments is that Linda received "professional" counseling/counseling. If she did receive "counseling" and it was shoddy or not correctly "trained" - then was it really counseling?
dunno.gif

Not to mention a good many hours were claimed to have been given by JL, and can you blieve his degree is in eletronics??!!! Man!! I need that fainting smiley!!! Electronics, Gurl!!! But he was a-counselin' somebody! They threw that out there like she was seeing Dr. Joyce Brothers,and she was talking to the man who could have been on the Geek Patrol from Best Buy! LOL!!! rofl1.gif

Ooops! did I say that out loud? Sorry! let me straighten up now. Ahem!!! smile.gif

You gotta snack on something...this is a hot mess....
snack.gif

Ok??!!!!

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
from-the-pew
post Apr 18 2007, 06:52 AM
Post #168

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,132

I'm more interested in a homemade frozen fruit smoothie myself..... tongue.gif Anyone else want one? I'll throw in some more fruit!

--------------------
Pssst! Hi! It's me... no, no, not over there....
I'm over here... sittin' in the pews.... that's me, in the corner - out of the spot light.... I ain't got no connections. I ain't got nobody to call... All that "inside information" - don't mean a thing to me a'tall.
Yup, that's me, in the corner, I'm a stockholder in the pews. Havin' to dig through all the nin-com-piddy, to find a fact or two...
I just don't wanna believe it... it just makes me wanna cry... I'm just afraid we're gonna lose 3abn, no matter who's wrong or right...

I'm sorry... I couldn't help it... I just had this music playing in my head... I got a bit carried away - ok, a LOT carried away...

+Quote Post
SandyColorado
post Apr 18 2007, 12:25 PM
Post #169

Member No.: 599

QUOTE(from-the-pew @ Apr 18 2007, 05:52 AM) [snapback]191848[/snapback]

I'm more interested in a homemade frozen fruit smoothie myself..... tongue.gif Anyone else want one? I'll throw in some more fruit!

Do you make yours with Tofu? I love to do that - and add some protein to my fruities...

+Quote Post
from-the-pew
post Apr 18 2007, 04:47 PM
Post #170

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,132

QUOTE(SandyColorado @ Apr 18 2007, 02:25 PM) [snapback]191888[/snapback]

Do you make yours with Tofu? I love to do that - and add some protein to my fruities...

I don't usually use tofu. But that would be good. They are vegan, though!

--------------------
Pssst! Hi! It's me... no, no, not over there....
I'm over here... sittin' in the pews.... that's me, in the corner - out of the spot light.... I ain't got no connections. I ain't got nobody to call... All that "inside information" - don't mean a thing to me a'tall.
Yup, that's me, in the corner, I'm a stockholder in the pews. Havin' to dig through all the nin-com-piddy, to find a fact or two...
I just don't wanna believe it... it just makes me wanna cry... I'm just afraid we're gonna lose 3abn, no matter who's wrong or right...

I'm sorry... I couldn't help it... I just had this music playing in my head... I got a bit carried away - ok, a LOT carried away...

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Apr 18 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #171

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(from-the-pew @ Apr 18 2007, 08:52 AM) [snapback]191848[/snapback]

OK...I am late to this party but don't want to be left out.

The smoothie I just made has water, protein powder, soyagen, frozen bananas and Breyers Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream......i have some to share with the person who gets here first....

(I knew i needed something to get through AI if sanjaya survives.....)

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Apr 18 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #172

500 + posts
Group Icon

I'm relatively new to BSDA, but this thread has really wandered offtopic.gif

Glad I lined up at this table, though ... bits of all kinds ... clap.gif I'll take some of everything, please.

--------------------
--

+Quote Post
roxe
post Apr 18 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #173

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Apr 18 2007, 08:21 PM) [snapback]191915[/snapback]

I'm relatively new to BSDA, but this thread has really wandered offtopic.gif
Glad I lined up at this table, though ... bits of all kinds ... clap.gif I'll take some of everything, please.

get used to it, SE... most here are fixated on food rofl1.gif
and food will come up quicker than a finger snap!!

just don't try to diet while on this forum... next to impossible! roflmao.gif

(and i'm one of 'em... every time i come here reading, i get hungry... even after a full meal tongue.gif )
(but i don't stop giggle.gif )

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 18 2007, 09:24 PM
Post #174

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Apr 18 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]191913[/snapback]

The smoothie I just made has water, protein powder, soyagen, frozen bananas and Breyers Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream......i have some to share with the person who gets here first....

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

Don't tell! I'm on the west coast and still haven't seen who goes yet!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 19 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #175

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Sorry SE, the topics do tend to waunder from time to time. Everybody got their snacks, now? Oh, NW, May iplease have some of your smoothie. That sounds good!

Ok Everybody back on topic.......who is going to say soemthing about the counseling sessions, or othe comments about these letters.............Electronics!
doh.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 19 2007, 12:35 AM
Post #176

Advanced Member

QUOTE(SandyColorado @ Apr 18 2007, 11:25 AM) [snapback]191888[/snapback]

Nahhhhhhhhhhh....that's too healthy. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Apr 18 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]191913[/snapback]

hmm...can you make that with just the frozen bananas and the Breyer's I.C.? happydance.gif roflmao.gif

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 18 2007, 11:03 PM) [snapback]191927[/snapback]

Sorry SE, the topics do tend to waunder from time to time. Everybody got their snacks, now? Oh, NW, May iplease have some of your smoothie. That sounds good!
Ok Everybody back on topic.......who is going to say soemthing about the counseling sessions, or othe comments about these letters.............Electronics!
doh.gif

OK Mzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Di, if you insist.
Can anyone say "Radio Shack"? wave.gif

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
roxe
post Apr 19 2007, 06:58 PM
Post #177

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

Perhaps JL's counselling consists of crossing wires just to see the sparks fly, eh??

sorry, couldn't resist...

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 19 2007, 11:50 PM
Post #178

Advanced Member

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww....not touching that one.
QUOTE(roxe @ Apr 19 2007, 05:58 PM) [snapback]192079[/snapback]

Perhaps JL's counselling consists of crossing wires just to see the sparks fly, eh??

--------------------

"

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Apr 20 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #179

500 + posts
Group Icon

Unnecessary cruel comment self-censored ...

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Apr 20 2007, 05:09 PM

--------------------
--

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Apr 21 2007, 11:19 AM
Post #180

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(roxe @ Apr 19 2007, 07:58 PM) [snapback]192079[/snapback]

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

Good one, Roxe!!!

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:42 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church