Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13332&st=270 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:38:16 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 17 18 19  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Change In 3-abn Leadership
from-the-pew
post May 3 2007, 07:05 AM
Post #271

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,132

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ May 2 2007, 11:30 PM) [snapback]193974[/snapback]

An odd thing ... I heard today through a fairly reliable chain of connections that Mollie herself did not know about the merger (for lack of a better term) before the day it happened ... in other words, it was a big surprise to everybody at 3ABN. Anybody else hear it this way? Did I miss something?

I heard them say in the 3ABN Live that Mollie was in attendance at the meeting where they decided to have the merger. This would have been prior to the announcement. Mollie was one of the individuals that CA mentioned seeing in his dream, sitting at the long table. (Along with Batchelor, one of Batchelor's managers, Garwin McNeilus, etc)

--------------------
Pssst! Hi! It's me... no, no, not over there....
I'm over here... sittin' in the pews.... that's me, in the corner - out of the spot light.... I ain't got no connections. I ain't got nobody to call... All that "inside information" - don't mean a thing to me a'tall.
Yup, that's me, in the corner, I'm a stockholder in the pews. Havin' to dig through all the nin-com-piddy, to find a fact or two...
I just don't wanna believe it... it just makes me wanna cry... I'm just afraid we're gonna lose 3abn, no matter who's wrong or right...

I'm sorry... I couldn't help it... I just had this music playing in my head... I got a bit carried away - ok, a LOT carried away...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post May 3 2007, 07:57 AM
Post #272

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 2 2007, 09:47 PM) [snapback]193976[/snapback]

Oh come one, SE!!! you know Mollie said she ahd a vision, and AC had a dream............

Well, even if that were true (how would I know?), that doesn't mean she believed it. I can't remember how long ago she said the dream was. I believe in precognitive dreams, but sometimes it takes awhile to sink in what just happened.

Of course, I also believe they're perfectly capable of making that stuff up to add the divine stamp-of-approval to half-baked ideas. But that last phrase was my point--it adds to the evidence that this merger was a PR facelift/smokescreen, not a detailed plan.

QUOTE(from-the-pew @ May 3 2007, 06:05 AM) [snapback]193991[/snapback]

I heard them say in the 3ABN Live that Mollie was in attendance at the meeting where they decided to have the merger.

Day of? dunno.gif That's what I heard about her finding out.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
from-the-pew
post May 3 2007, 08:37 AM
Post #273

Advanced Member

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ May 3 2007, 09:57 AM) [snapback]193994[/snapback]

I thought that meeting was prior... didn't I hear there was a meeting somewhere else? Not California? or Illinois? Somehow, I'm thinking Texas... but I could just have Texas on the brain. (EDIT: Sister's post in other thread indicates meeting took place in Colorado)

I thought it was Shelley who found out day of....

hmm. Anyone have a transcript?

This post has been edited by from-the-pew: May 3 2007, 08:46 AM

--------------------
I'm over here... sittin' in the pews.... that's me, in the corner - out of the spot light.... I ain't got no connections. I ain't got nobody to call... All that "inside information" - don't mean a thing to me a'tall.
Yup, that's me, in the corner, I'm a stockholder in the pews. Havin' to dig through all the nin-com-piddy, to find a fact or two...
I just don't wanna believe it... it just makes me wanna cry... I'm just afraid we're gonna lose 3abn, no matter who's wrong or right...

I'm sorry... I couldn't help it... I just had this music playing in my head... I got a bit carried away - ok, a LOT carried away...

+Quote Post
Ralph
post May 3 2007, 08:54 AM
Post #274

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(from-the-pew @ May 3 2007, 07:37 AM) [snapback]193997[/snapback]

I thought that meeting was prior... didn't I hear there was a meeting somewhere else? Not California? or Illinois? Somehow, I'm thinking Texas... but I could just have Texas on the brain.

I thought it was Shelley who found out day of....

hmm. Anyone have a transcript?

I have an audio of the first hour. The first meeting was at Denver, Colorado. Molly was the only other person who was aware of the planned meeting place.

+Quote Post
from-the-pew
post May 3 2007, 08:57 AM
Post #275

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Ralph @ May 3 2007, 10:54 AM) [snapback]194000[/snapback]

I have an audio of the first hour. The first meeting was at Denver, Colorado. Molly was the only other person who was aware of the planned meeting place.

Is my memory correct, or not, that when CA Murray recounted his dream, he mentioned Mollie sitting at the long table, at that meeting in Colorado?

--------------------

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 3 2007, 10:08 AM
Post #276

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

In my own limited investigations, I have heard the word "if' said too many times for this to be a done deal as Danny described it. In fact, If you click here>>>>>>>>NAD, You will find in the lower left hand corner an explanation of the status. Here is just a portion(emphasis mine):

"Amazing Facts and Three Angels Broadcasting Network (3ABN) announced on April 19 plans to unite the two international Christian media ministries. The boards of directors of both ministries are exploring the venture, which will join both ministries under a new board and create a more efficient and economical platform for global evangelism, according to Amazing Facts president Doug Batchelor. "

You might find what is almost missing of interest also.

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ May 3 2007, 06:57 AM) [snapback]193994[/snapback]

Well, even if that were true (how would I know?), that doesn't mean she believed it. I can't remember how long ago she said the dream was. I believe in precognitive dreams, but sometimes it takes awhile to sink in what just happened.

Of course, I also believe they're perfectly capable of making that stuff up to add the divine stamp-of-approval to half-baked ideas. But that last phrase was my point--it adds to the evidence that this merger was a PR facelift/smokescreen, not a detailed plan.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Ralph
post May 3 2007, 02:33 PM
Post #277

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(from-the-pew @ May 3 2007, 07:57 AM) [snapback]194001[/snapback]

Is my memory correct, or not, that when CA Murray recounted his dream, he mentioned Mollie sitting at the long table, at that meeting in Colorado?

CA Murray mentioned a woman that he did not recognize. Danny expanded on the sitting arrangement and said that the woman who CA did not recognize was Colleen.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post May 3 2007, 03:20 PM
Post #278

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

Edited for content. Thank you for not replying to this post. notworthy.gif

Rosyroi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: May 21 2007, 09:34 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 17 18 19
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:38 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church